Married Life Ch. 01: Settling In

Story Info
PaPa rushed home, his cock bursting his trouser buttons.
1.5k words
4.19
13.2k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonBrown
DonBrown
228 Followers

The girls and their husbands moved back into 2 of the guest suites at PaPa's house, Abi a week before Lee.

MaMa was so happy they were home she had missed them so much.

Seeing their l naked bodies, their pale bottoms sticking up over her knee gradually turning pink, then red and if really naughty, crimson, the cuddles and hugs, Lee's incessant rubbing, just everything about her 2 girls.

Also seeing two young ladies naked as PaPa instilled his discipline into them in readiness for what happened only a month or so ago, their wonderful wedding.

Now they are home from honeymoon she can plainly hear the slaps of a man's hand on a girl's bottom, the crack of the strap and the whoosh of the cane.

She often cries when she hears it and not sure if it's in sympathy of her girls being beaten, or the pleasure of knowing her girls were in such good hands.

She let them settle in for a week or so and asked PaPa if he thought it right that she could have them for breakfast and maybe spank them, PaPa said he would talk to the boys and let her know in due course.

True to his word he spoke to the boys at his club, and now they were his family, their club too.

"Don't mind me asking boys but MaMa so misses the girls and asked would it be at all possible to have them for breakfast or lunch and maybe give them a good girl spanking or similar. I realise my own tenure over their bottoms have now moved to 2 new knees."

"To the contrary Sir, it's something Joe and i wanted to have word with you about."

"Fathers business is growing and growing and he has just purchased a firm in Hanover, which itself has branches throughout Europe."

"He wants us to take over the company as Joint Managing Directors and him in the background as Chairman."

"It will mean a good few years of travel for one of us or both."

"We both take care of both girls now Sir, we are fairly Liberal in our approach but when it comes to discipline we are hopefully just as strict as you Sir."

"What you are saying sounds like it's going to be music to our ears boys."

Joe continued, "So Sir, we wanted to ask you and MaMa if you would continue your vigilance on them when we are away, which we just had confirmed this morning will be the day after tomorrow for around 6 days the first time.

"Would you like Alan and i to give the girl's their maintenance a week early so you do not need to worry about that Sir?"

"No gentlemen, do not change it, regularity is important to a girl, but anything you have changed during your Maintenance i should know about?"

"Just a minor thing Sir, we like arms folded behind their backs, pushing, and please excuse the term, titties out and up Sir."

"Consider it done boys, and thank you."

"You and MaMa need never ever have to thank us Sir, you two are loved by me and Joe as another PaPa and MaMa, when we say love Sir we really mean love."

"Anything else we can tell you Sir."

PaPa stuttered a little,"I suppose, err, would think, erm..."

"Sir, absolutely anything, is it sexual Sir, just say it as if you were talking to a close friend?"

PaPa nodded, "When you said either or both of you spank them, do they ever see you boys naked, there, said it."

"I will be truthful but also respectful and as not too rude as possible."

"Since our engagement and all being young, we have all been to many close friends gatherings where anyone and everyone was naked and joined in group lovemaking."

"When just us 4, the girls shower and no more clothes till after breakfast, we usually join them naked too and one thing often leads to another and we put the girls over the island counter and..."

PaPa broke in, "Quite, thank you for your trust in telling me, and long may it continue, look at the time, i will see you boys later."

He went to shake hands, but each boy hugged and kissed him on the cheek.

PaPa rushed home, his cock trying to burst his trouser buttons.

He knocked and walked into MaMa's bedroom she was in bed reading.

"Get naked MaMa i have a very hard cock needs easing."

She never spoke but stripped as he did.

He took her in every position he could think of and in every hole.

As they lay in bed exhausted MaMa was eager to hear his news, she saw his cock twitch and moved down to bed to swallow it, he soon stiffened and she mounted him giving her love better access to her pert tits and nipples, and he did not need offering twice, he pulled, slapped, nipped, bit and tugged her nipples in every direction, she cum twice but kept her focus to pleasure her man.

They showered together and he pinned her to the wall with his big cock.

When they had dried each other, "Sir?"

"Yes my darling."

"In risking a spanking in asking Sir, but, would you like to spend the night with me, i would sleep naked for easier availability to you."

"It would be my pleasure."

They never slept much that night and he became a regular guest in her bed.

PaPa and MaMa ate breakfast together and he repeated almost word for word his conversation with the boys the evening before.

"No wonder you hurried home to me My Master."

He pulled his dinning chair out and bade her to go to him; she was naked, new rules till after breakfast unless she has visitors.

Her bottom was so spankable, he almost got carried away and she was pink then red before he realised.

"See how you send me into a tizzy my darling; I nearly did not leave any space for my belt."

Crying, she stood and awaited further instruction.

"A treat for you this morning, you may take a corner of the table."

It was a treat as the edge sat just perfect on her hood and made her clit on fire. She opened her lips and rested on the table.

She clasped her hands tight, and rightly so, his first lash down whistled through the air and stuck the top of her legs, just as the girls were going to knock on the door; "Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

They stopped in their tracks and tiptoed back down the corridor as, WWHHOOSSHH CCRRAACCKK landed just below the last one. "Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," they ran back to their apartments and close their door behind them.

She only got 10, her Masters cock was throbbing as he went behind her and rammed home, she cum as he hit home.

************

After a month or so the whole house had been transformed and still 4 guest suites of 4 rooms each.

Lee and Abi chose exactly the same layout for their suites, a huge master bedroom with 2 of everything in the bathroom, and 2 further bedrooms with bathrooms just down a corridor from the Master Suite.

They also had a dining room to seat 12 and a kitchen and massive lounge.

Joe and Alan suggested that they had one adjoining room too, fit out as a lounge.

PaPa had done them proud and everything he offered he gave, he even had them all refurnished, from carpets to curtains and everything in between.

"I think it's time we engaged one or two of our own maid/servants Abi."

"Oh yes Alan, one condition?"

"Yes?"

"I want to be able to spank them along with you and Mr. Brown."

"Yes of course my love."

"Talking of spanking."

"Yes Sir?"

"Did you have my new shirts collected from my tailor?"

Abi stripped and walked towards Alan, "No sir i forgot."

"Get your hair brush."

"Yes Sir, really sorry."

She came back and went over Alan's knee and was spanked to tears, first with his hand.

Lee walked in, "Sorry Sir, "Joe followed and sat down, Lee sat by his feet and he played with her hair.

Lee jumped as the hair brush came down on Abi's bottom, CRACK, Lee counted 20.

After her spanking was over Abi went to a wall to cry.

"If you want Abi, Lee she will be staying in her room for the rest of the day as soon as I give her permission to leave to wall."

"Really!"

That was the wrong thing for Abi to say.

Joe moved up a little on the settee and Abi was pushed over, Alan's belt came off and WHOOSH CRACK, 10 of his belt.

"Yes really Abi."

She was still crying an hour later when Lee and Joe left.

"Joe?"

"Yes darling."

"Did i tell you today how much i love you?"

"No you did not."

"Sir, i love you this much." she stretched her arms out as much as she could, "And a bit more i just can't reach."

"Come into the bedroom and show me."

DonBrown
DonBrown
228 Followers