Married Not Dead

Story Info
Sally cums around.
2.3k words
3.97
62.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaddysGrl
DaddysGrl
40 Followers

Sally walked into the front office. It seemed deserted; there was certainly no sign of her husband. Damn it she thought. Her husband, Stan was supposed to meet her here at 8pm. At least that is what she could figure out from the rambling message she got. Just then her cell phone rang. Looking at the caller ID she could see it was him.

"What?" She answered tensely.

"I'm sorry, I know you're pissed but I got held up in a meeting." He replied.

"A meeting, huh? You know I am so sick and tired of this Stan. I know your fucking someone else. And I'm through." With that, she hung up the phone on him and turned to leave.

From the corner office, she heard a noise, like someone coughing. Leo, another senior partner in the law firm her husband worked for must be working late. She turned around and walked toward his office. She knew Leo. He and his wife Christy had been to their house several times and was quite good friends with her husband. Maybe she could pump him for information.

She lightly tapped on the door. "Yes?" He answered.

"It's Sally Lawson. Can I come in?" She asked.

"Sure Sally." He stood up from his desk and gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek as she entered his office. "What brings you all the way down here?"

"I was supposed to meet Stan here. We were going to go out for dinner but he just called me on my cell. He's stuck in a meeting and can't make it" She took off her coat and draped it over the arm of the couch in his office.

"Hmmm. Well, it's not a total loss because I get the pleasure of seeing you. I don't think I've seen you since Matt's retirement party."

"I think your right."

He walked over to a cart and poured some scotch into a glass. Motioning to her if she wanted any. Sally shook her head no. This isn't a social visit she thought.

"Look Leo, I think Stan is having an affair and I think you know something about it. I'm an intelligent woman and I would appreciate you being honest with me and not screwing around. I know he's your friend but I have some decisions I need to make."

Leo took a healthy drink from his glass and after a long pause said. "What can I say? Okay, you're right Sally. He's having an affair and…it's with my wife."

"What?" Sally was shocked. "How do you know?"

"I came in on them once. They said it was the first time it happened but I knew they were lying. Shit, I don't care. Christy has always been a whore. She'll never change. As for your husband, well it wasn't the first time we've shared women."

Sally couldn't believe it. She knew Stan was cheating but to have it confirmed and so nonchalantly was blowing her mind. She was definitely filing for divorce. In fact, she couldn't understand why Leo would be okay with this. He was handsome and successful; he could easily have any woman he wanted. Even Sally had thought about what it might be like to fuck him. From what she could tell, he was very well endowed.

Tears started welling up in her eyes and she put her face into her hands. Leo came over and sat down beside her. "There there Sally. Don't cry everything is going to be okay." Leo started rubbing her shoulders. She turned to him and he lightly kissed her on the lips. It was electrifying. She wrapped her arms around him and drew him in deeper. Slowly, Leo's hand disappeared under her dress and made its way up her thigh.

"Leo, I need to go." Sally pushed him away and stood up.

"Sal, don't go? Leo stood up right along with her.

"I need to get some air and think. You've giving me a lot to take in and we shouldn't be doing this. We're married and even though our spouses haven't respected us, that don't give us the right to disrespect them." Sally put on her coat and turned to leave.

"Sal, I know you're upset but you really shouldn't drive in this condition. Let me take you home. I promise I'll be a gentleman." Leo went for his coat as well. "I won't take no for an answer." And with that, he followed her out the door of his office.

***

Sally was in deep thought while they drove and when she finally became aware of her surroundings, she realized that they were at Leo's house.

"What are we doing here?" She asked.

"Well, I was thinking that maybe the best way to handle this situation is for us all to sit down and talk this out. I think it would help you in the long run make a good decision about your relationship with Stan." Leo pulled into the driveway and turned off the car.

Sally could see her husbands' car in the driveway as well, right behind Christy's. "I'm not sure if that is a good idea Leo. I would really like to collect my thoughts first before I see Stan."

"I disagree." He got out of the car and walked over to her side and opened the door.

"Leo, I mean it…I don't want to seem him and I especially don't' want to see them together." Sally just sat there, refusing to budge from the car.

Leo took her by the arm and pulled her out. He was very strong. Sally had never had anyone handle her like that. "Leo, please…"

"Sally. Trust me." With her arm still in his grasps, they walked up to the front door. He slipped his key into the lock and they went in.

The house was quiet but you could see soft light coming from the upstairs. "Stan? Christy?" Leo called out.

They both came out of the bedroom wearing robes. Stan looked at his wife. "You got her to come I see."

Leo closed the door behind them and motioned for Sally to go into the living room. "It wasn't as hard as you thought."

Christy and Stan came downstairs to join them. Christy went over to the bar and poured them all a glass of wine. She was a pretty woman with long blonde hair cascading down around her shoulders and green eyes. Her long legs somewhat exposed through the sheer robe. You could definitely tell she was naked. Sally could see her perky breast underneath. They were larger then her own. She believed them to be maybe a 34D. That's probably why Stan was attracted to Christy because of her big breasts and long legs.


Sally wasn't ugly by any means but she had a slightly smaller frame. She swam a lot in high school and college. Her own dark hair was in a French twist and she was dressed conservatively in a black cocktail dress. Her legs covered by black pantyhose. Sally, being shorter than Christy (only 5'4 to be exact), always made sure she wore shoes with heels. Tonight she had on a pair of black suede Manolo Blahniks with a 4 inch heel and her petite frame displayed small 32B breasts.

Christy served the wine and took a seat beside Sally. "You guys, maybe I should talk to Sally alone, you know…woman to woman."

"I think that would be a good idea." Leo agreed. "Stan and I will go into the den for a bit."

The men left and the room was silent. The last thing Sally wanted to do was talk to Christy. She had thought she and Christy were friends. Not best friends but she at least thought that her own husband would be safe with her. Sally felt like her world was just crumbling before her and none of these people were getting it at all. It was like a joke that she wasn't a part of.

"Look Sal, I know that you're upset and I'm sorry you feel that way but you need to look at the bigger picture here. Stan doesn't want to leave you. He loves you and I certainly have no intention of leaving Leo. I'm not a threat, so there is no reason why you should make more of this than it is. It's just about having fun and feeling good." With that being said, Christy put her hand on Sally's knee.

Sally picked up her wine glass and drank it straight down. "I'm leaving. I can't believe this shit but I can tell you that I wasn't brought up this way. Marriage is something sacred between a man and a woman and you people have made a mockery out of it." Sally stood up and instantly got a little dizzy.

Christy stood up to steady her. "You ok doll?" She asked.

"I'm fine, I am just a little overwhelmed by all of this and I haven't eaten and I drank my wine too fast. But I'm leaving now. Do you know where Stan's keys are?"

"You can't drive like this. I think you should come upstairs with me and lay down for a bit. I'll get dressed and drive you home myself." Christy took her by the hand and led her upstairs to the bedroom.

The bed was a shambles from Christy and Stan's recent act ivies but Sally didn't care. Christy was right she needed to lie down. Sally slipped of her shoes and put her head to the pillow and fell asleep quickly.

Sally wasn't sure how much time had passed but she was awoken by someone kissing her breast. She opened her eyes to find that she was completely naked and that Christy was naked too and lying beside her on the bed.

She tried to sit up but her hands and feet were bound to the bed and she had a gag in her mouth. She turned her head the other way to find that Stan and Leo were in the room too. They were totally naked and sitting in chairs in the corner.

"Relax dear. You'll love this…I promise." Stan said trying to reassure her.

Christy continued working her nipples, sucking and nibbling on them. Sally struggled a little but at the same time, it felt so good. Christy moved her hand down between Sally's legs and put her hand on her soft smooth pussy. Sally let out a moan of pleasure as Christy slipped her fingers inside. She started with one, then two and before she knew it Christy had her whole fist inside of her pussy moving it in and out never letting up on playing with Sally's nipples.

Sally was so aroused and laid there with her head back and her eyes closed. She never felt this turned on before. When she opened her eyes, she saw Leo standing over her stroking his cock. He took the gag out of her mouth and she instinctively stuck out her tongue and began licking the tip. Then she took every inch of his rod into her mouth so that his balls rested on her chin. She slowly began sucking his cock in and out.

"Damn, your wife is a good little cocksucker." Leo began thrusting his cock in and out quicker. Then he pulled it all the way out so Sally could suck on his balls.

Christy replaced her fist in Sally's pussy with her lips. Sally was so wet. Christy slid her tongue inside and sucked on her clit with her lips.

Stan stood behind Christy and began eating her pussy as well. Getting her nice and wet. When she came, she exploded all over his lips and tongue and at the same time, Sally did the same to Christy.

"Leo, I think these girls are ready to get fucked." Said Stan.

"I think your right." Leo untied Sally and lay beside her on the bed. She then straddled him and slid his cock into her tight wet pussy.

Stan did the same to Christy. Both girls were riding their men side by side, pumping their cocks in and out of their pussies. Leo reached up and squeezed Sally's breasts. Sally turned to Christy and gave her a long luscious kiss. Both girls came in unison moaning and groaning their ways through their orgasm.

They switched positions so that Christy was sitting on her husbands face while facing Sally. Sally still had Leo's cock inside of her pussy and Stan came up behind Sally and slid his cock, which was still wet from Christy pussy juices inside of his wife's ass. Both men began fucking her in rhythm.

"How do you like this Sal? Having all this attention…it's nice, isn't it? Stan whispered into her ear.

"I love it. I love having you in my ass while Leo's in my pussy. I want both you to cum in me. I need to be full of your cum and be a cumslut for you both." Sally learned forward and started sucking on one of Christy tits.

Both men were pumping their cocks in and out of her holes. Their moans and groans bouncing off the walls of the bedroom. Christy began cumming again all over her husbands' face. She was exhausted and collapsed onto the bed beside what now was a trio.

Sally leaned down and slipped her tongue into Leo's mouth massaging his with hers tasting Christy's juices. Stan began fucking her harder with his balls slapping against her pussy. He shot his load deep into his wife's ass giving her ever drop he had to give.

Sally sat up and continued riding Leo's big dick. He watched it slid in and out of her drench pussy and as she began to cum again, he shot his creamy jisz into her waiting cunt. Her walls were contracting all around his cock, sucking out every drop.

Sally collapsed on the bed next to Christy. They were all exhausted and drenched in cum and sweat.

They were right; Sally did have a different outlook on things.

DaddysGrl
DaddysGrl
40 Followers