Married Sister's Big Tits

Story Info
Sister lets me see her big tits.
4.3k words
4.61
376.2k
445

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Karen and I were renting a nice house on the beach in Destin, Florida for a week with my sister Meagan and her husband Paul.

Karen and I are both in our mid 40's, while Meagan was 39 and Paul being a year or two younger than her.

Karen and I had done this several times in the past, but this was the first time for my sister and Paul.

I never really 'hung out' with my sister. We had separate circles of friends when we lived at home.

Meagan and Paul had two teenage boys while we had a son who'd already married and lived several hours from us.

With their kids staying with his parents for the week, we were all set for a week of hanging on the beach, margaritas, no work and no shoes.

We had only been at the rental for a couple hours when Meagan and Paul showed up. We all greeted each other and helped carry in their stuff. Once they were settled in we walked down to the beach.

My wife Karen is your typical mid 40's married wife. Just your average next door neighbor kinda woman. Not skinny, not fat, somewhere plainly right in the middle.

I'm by no means no one to write home about. I guess I'd use some of the same words to describe myself.

Paul was an almost skinny, tech savvy type of guy. He was always preoccupied with the latest phone or tablet in his hand.

My sister Meagan would best be described as an average looking girl with a bit of a curvy body and a very nice looking rack.

I'm always amazed at just how big her tits are on the few times a year we actually see each other and this time was no different.

We were all dressed in shorts and t-shirts and I found myself noticing again and again how Meagan's shirt was being held off her stomach by those big tits.

It was getting later and after watching the sun set we walked back up to the house. I fired up the grill out on the deck while Karen mixed up a batch of margaritas.

Soon we were all having a great time eating, drinking and telling funny stories about each other's daily lives.

With the drinks flowing I was noticing Meagan's big shirt covered tits more than I knew I should. I couldn't help myself as I don't usually have tits like that right in front of me. Luckily with everyone laughing and having a good time I don't think anyone caught on to me.

With none of us being big drinkers and having driven in from hours away it wasn't long before we were all calling it a day. We shut everything down and headed to our rooms. I can't speak for everyone, but I was out like a light.

Being use to getting up early I woke up around 5 am. I tried to go back to sleep but I was wide awake by then. I started caressing my wife thinking we might have a bit of fun but she woke up and told me she still needed some sleep after the drinks the night before.

I made my way out to the living room and layed back on the couch enjoying the view of the beach with the waves slowly rolling in. It was still awhile before sunrise so it was almost dark and eerily quiet.

As I lay there I couldn't help but to think about the way Meagan's tits looked in that shirt. I could feel my cock thickening as I did. The more I thought about that vision, which I couldn't stop doing, the harder I got.

I reached down and squeezed my dick through my boxers. Fuck, now I was getting horny.

It was quiet, everyone's still asleep, no one would know. I had just pulled my hard cock thru the opening of my boxers when I heard a toilet flush in another part of the house.

Damn, I fixed things back but my dick was still hard.

I sat up and grabbed a pillow from the couch and placed it over me in what I hoped was a nonchalant kinda way and then waited to see if someone came out.

After a few minutes here comes Meagan. She still has that same shirt on but the shorts are gone now, just blue panties. I'm guessing she doesn't see me as she heads to the fridge.

She grabs a water and takes a few drinks still standing with the door open. As she tilts her arm up to take a drink her shirt pulls up over her ass almost to the top of her panties. Damn.

I don't make a sound as she turns and closes the fridge and starts walking into living room while looking out at the beach.

The couch I'm sitting on is over to the side and it's still almost dark out so she doesn't see me but I can see her.

Her side profile is hot. Those big tits looked even bigger from those angle. I know I'm perving now but I'm the only one who knows and it's not like I'll ever reveal it to anyone.

Wow, I thought to myself, Meagan has a damn hot body with those thighs, ass, tits, and long brown hair. Right about then she turns and sees me.

A little startled she says "Dammit, you scared me" She then laughs a little and asks what I'm doing.

"Same as you" I replied.

She then came over and grabbed a throw blanket while sitting at the other end of the couch pulling that blanket over her lap in the process.

Looking out the big windows she said "Beautiful isn't it?"

I answered her that it definitely was.

We sat quietly for a few minutes. Then she got up to get her phone saying she wanted to get pics as the sun came up. I reminded her it was still a bit early for a sunrise.

As she was walking away to get her phone I could not keep my eyes off her panty covered ass with that t-shirt draped across the top of it.

My cock was getting hard again under that pillow. I figured I'd stroke it in the shower a little later.

As she came quietly walking back her big tits were bouncing under that shirt. She hopped back under that blanket and started messing with her phone.

I just said it before I thought about it. "No way those are real."

She looked up at me and said "What?" Not like she didn't necessarily hear me but more like she couldn't believe what I just said.

I then stumbled over my words as I said "Shit, I'm sorry, I think my filter is still asleep."

At that she looked back down at her phone and while still looking at it said "No they're not. I had them done several years ago. I thought you knew, everyone else did." After which she looked back up at me with a quick little smile then back down to her phone.

I blurted out "My compliments to the surgeon."

She looked back up to me and said jokingly "Hey now, most of these are real you know."

I replied with the old saying "They say if a guy can reach out and touch 'em then they must be real".

She laughed and then we were quiet again for a few minutes as she continued messing with her phone.

She then layed it down on the coffee table and sat back against the arm of the couch facing me and said "I'm guessing you're like all the other guys and you like big boobs."

I replied "Who wouldn't?" I then asked her if it was a big difference from before she had them done.

"Yes." She said. "The first thing I noticed was they were heavier."

"Any bigger?" I asked trying to be funny.

"Well, yeah." She replied.

I then mumbled that I wish Karen would do the same but quickly added "She's not the fun type though."

A few more minutes roll by and in my horned up frame of mind I said with a little smile "Would it be too weird if I wanted to feel what your 'enhanced' boobs felt like?"

To which my seemingly shocked sister answered with a slightly raised eyebrow "Do you really want to feel your sister's boobs?"

"Not if it's too weird for you." Then I added "Just curious what the difference would be."

She looked at me for several seconds then looked towards the kitchen where the bedroom doors were.

She then looked back at me. "You really want to?" She said

"Sure, I mean if you're cool with it, I'm not trying to freak you out or anything though." I replied.

"I guess but of course this goes without saying, you better take this to your grave."

I looked at her and said "Seriously, who am I gonna tell?"

She said "I mean it mister, if this gets out, I'll put you in a grave."

"Relax" I told her "You can put the shovel away already, no one's gonna know."

She looked at me lightly biting her bottom lip and said "Ok, scoot closer."

So I scooted over next to her feet that were still under the blanket.

Now I'm sitting about middle of the couch with Meagan on my left. She's sitting kinda Indian style with her feet and knees pushing against my left thigh. I've still got that pillow on my lap with my arms resting on top of it.

I then say "How do you want me to do this?"

She reaches over and grabs my left hand bringing it up to her shirt covered tits. She gently presses my hand to her right breast. She then moves her hand leaving mine there.

I start lightly squeezing as I asked "Is this ok?"

"Yeah." She said, looking over towards the kitchen and bedroom doors as she said it.

I found her nipple with my thumb and rubbed it side to side. I then said "Damn, I like that".

After a minute or so of this she says "So what do you think? Do they feel different than your wife's?" Those last two words barely a whisper.

I replied that I wasn't sure, it was hard to tell through the t-shirt. I kept rubbing my thumb across her nipple and it was starting to get harder and so was my dick under that pillow.

I then asked if they both felt the same. She didn't answer so I moved my hand over to the other one and began lightly squeezing and rubbing it.

Her tits were so fucking nice. Big, squeezable and her nipples were getting harder by the minute. I couldn't stop. I leaned toward her and put both my hands on her tits pushing them upwards and together while rubbing my thumbs back and forth across those big hard nipples.

My cock was throbbing hard now and I let that pillow fall to the floor.

A minute or so more goes by and she says "Getting carried away there, don't you think?"

To which I replied "Just a friendly comparison." I then repeated that it was kinda hard to tell with the shirt in the way.

She said "Michael, you are bad."

I tried reassuring her that I wasn't but I don't think she bought it.

Slowly I brought my right hand down a little and started pulling up on her shirt. She just looked me right in the eyes as she was again biting on her bottom lip.

I pulled a little harder. She didn't help me but she didn't stop me either.

I told her "I just gotta see them now."

She closed her eyes without saying anything so I took that as my green light.

I was still gently tugging on her shirt when she lifted up just the slightest little bit and I watched as that t-shirt was dragged upwards till the bottom of her big tits came into view.

All I could think was 'Fuck, this is so fucking naughty'.

At that point I reached down and cupped both hands up around the bottom of those tits, squeezing and massaging as I did.

Her shirt fell back down over my hands that were pressing her tits together with my thumbs now directly on her hard, warm nipples.

I wanted to see them but not as much as I wanted to continue feeling them. Fuck, I was horny.

She began to straighten her legs out underneath me pushing her feet from under that blanket in the process.

I moved around giving her room not wanting to spoil the moment. She ended up with her legs straight out and her head layed back on the armrest.

I was now straddled above her thighs on my knees with the inside of my thighs just touching the outside of hers and I've still got my hands squeezing her tits with her nipples now as hard as my cock.

She still had her eyes closed as she kept lightly chewing her bottom lip. Her blanket was now only covering her waist with her stomach showing above it and most of her thighs down below.

My dick was so throbbing hard I thought I could cum any minute.

My hips started to gently gyrate like I was fucking. I honestly couldn't stop it. I was so fucking horny my body was trying to fuck all by itself.

I glanced down thinking there's no way she can't feel this and I see her now looking up at me.

My body is still doing the 'fuck' motion as my cock comes poking thru the hole in my boxers. I don't think she can see it with the way I'm bent over massaging her tits.

At this point I don't care. I straighten up and my cock stands straight up above her tits while her shirt hangs right at the top of her big, smooth, hard nipples. Fuck me, I'm going to hell and I don't care.

I grab the base of my cock with my left hand and my right hand naturally wraps around the shaft and I squeeze it hard.

The head is so swollen it looks like it will explode.

Meagan looks at my hard dick. My married sister sees my throbbing hard dick!! I never would have ever thought this would happen, ever.

At this point nothing matters to me. I'm on autopilot. My left hand still holds the base of my cock as my right starts stroking up and down.

I can't control any of this, it's like I'm just watching someone else do it and my cock was harder and bigger than I'd ever seen it.

I take my cock and aim it downwards, pointing it at my sister's big, tan tits.

I hear Meagan now gently but urgently say "Michael, Michael we need to stop."

But I don't, I can't. I touch the head of my cock to one nipple, then the other.

I spank my dick on her tits. I keep doing that. I'm about to cum but I want one more thing before I do.

I scoot down a little and lean over her putting my left arm supporting my weight on the armrest of the couch right by her head and smash my cock between her tits.

The whole thing from my balls up to the head squeezed down between those perfect fucking tits.

I then take my right hand and put it beside my other on the arm of the couch.

Now I'm slowly fucking my dick back and forth between her tits. It's not really sliding, just squashing back and forth.

I hear her again now quietly say "Michael, seriously, we need to stop".

Still, I can't. It feels too naughty, too taboo, too 'something I should not be doing' and that's what seems to get me going.

My right hand slides over and cups the back of her head which is now underneath my chest.

I hunch forward as I pull her head upwards. I just hold her head as my body, seemingly on it's own, keeps making those fuck motions squashing my cock between her tits.

I keep doing this for a minute or so while her hands are on my thighs trying to hold me back.

Then something happens. Something wet touches the head of my dick. Oh god, it feels so good.

I hunch forward and feel it again and again. Damn, it feels good. Every time I push forward I feel it.

Could it be? Now I know. As I push forward again and feel a warm wetness surround my cock head.

Fuck. It's going between my sister's lips! Every time I go forward it goes a little deeper. Oh Fuck, I'm gonna cum.

I begin to fuck her mouth at this point. I raise up as I still hold her head but now its not a struggle anymore.

Her hands move up to my hips as my cock is slowly going in and out of her delicious looking lips. Her tongue is poking out under my cock now licking the head when I back out a little. Motherfucker, my sister is sucking my cock!

This goes on for about a minute. I then reach back and start rubbing her thighs. I drag my hand up between them until I cup her pussy hiding under that blanket and panties.

She moans around my dick when I did that and her legs spread just a little. I cup it again a little more firmly. Again she moans around my dick and she's enthusiastically sucking my cock now with her hands gripping my hips.

I press my palm down on her fabric covered pussy and rub up and down a few times. She begins grinding up against my hand. I go down farther to the bottom of the blanket and pull that blanket up till my finger tips bump into her wet panties.

She moans on my cock again. Fuck, her pussy is hot under those panties. I rub my middle fingers firmly into those wet panties, feeling her pussy squish inward as I do.

Again my body goes on autopilot. I pull my cock from her mouth and get down between her thighs.

She whispers "No" as I mash my dick sticking out of my boxers right onto her panty covered pussy. I start grinding it up and down like that.

Meagan puts her palms on my chest like she's gonna push me off but, she never pushes.

Meanwhile, I'm grinding onto her pussy slowly but firmly pressing downward and holding there for a second each time I do. I begin to go faster, getting a small gap between us and banging back onto her.

You could hear us bumping. You could hear my hard cock banging against her pussy. She was meeting my thrusts now. Her knees were raised up with her thighs splayed out.

I slowed a bit and started grinding a little more. I reached down and put my hand on her right thigh, sliding it upward till I touched her pussy. It was almost like the panties weren't even there it was so wet.

I hooked my fingers under the edge and pulled those panties to the side. Immediately my fingers went to her hot pussy, rubbing it up and down.

I found her clit and payed close attention to it as she started grinding into my hand. I grabbed my cock and rubbed the head up and down her lips a few times then pushed my whole throbbing, hard cock into her pussy in one quick stroke.

I held it there as I kissed her neck and felt her feet on my ass and her hands on my back.

I wasn't gonna last. I was practically already there.

I fucked my adult married sister hard, as hard and fast as I could. Banging her pussy like I was trying to push her thru that couch.

I reached under her, grabbed a handful of hair tilting her head back and fucked her harder than I've ever done anything in my whole life.

I fucked her till I came, pushing my cock as far in her as it would go when I did. I really don't know if she came or not as I was in my own world there for a moment.

After a minute or so I raised up making my still hard dick spring up from her pussy, slinging cum in the air as it did.

I stood up and looked down at my sister with the blanket still covering her above the waist. Her shirt above her tits, and panties pulled to the side of her very nice, smooth, well fucked pussy.

She looked up at me with my cock sticking out dripping cum on the floor and whispered "Where the fuck did all that come from?"

"I'm sorry" came my reply "Those big tits do that to me I guess."

As I looked back down I realized her hands had gone to her pussy and were rubbing as her ass was still subtly going up and down. I grabbed my cum dripping dick and began stroking it as I stood with it sticking out over her.

My cock was so slick with cum as my hand slowly stroked it. After a minute of this I knew I was gonna cum again.

By now I had grabbed the base of my dick with my left hand and squeezed as my right hand was stroking my cock as fast as I could.

You could hear the squelching sound of it as I did.

I couldn't resist. I got back between her legs and leaned over her and rubbed my cockhead up and down her pussy.

Her fingers were still busy playing with it and she didn't stop as I rubbed my cock around in a combination of wet pussy and fingers.

Slowly her fingers began to explore my dick, going up onto the shaft and squeezing some here and there.

I could feel her wet hand wrap itself around my hard cock as she was now stroking my dick while rubbing the head up and down against her lips and fingers.

Her other hand began spreading her pussy open as she did this. I gave a little push and with her help my dick started working itself back into her cum filled pussy.

This was so fucking nasty but felt so good. This was my sister! We should not be doing anything like this at all. She is married. I am married and my hard cock is slowly sinking back into her already well fucked pussy!

I feel a hand on my ass, then another as she has now started pulling me into her as she was pushing up to smash our crotches together with my dick as deep as it could go.

12