Married Stud Helps "DP" a Hot Teen

Story Info
Invited by a pervy stepdad, he & another guy do a sexy slut.
17.4k words
4.45
221.4k
206
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't fucking understand how some perverts get off on slutting out their own daughter or step-daughter to other men -- but, I won't argue with it either.

I mean, when one of those perverts BEGGED me to help another married guy double-fuck his gorgeous, sexy 18 year old Asian step-daughter, it didn't matter how pathetic I thought the guy was. Of course I said yes, I'll fuck that bitch's cunt for you!

* * * *

I get around well with young adult females in their late teens (18 or 19) and in their early 20's. I'm a coach of a highly competitive swim club, we have girls competing in all sort of national and, occasionally, international meets. Our team has girls from really young to young adult. Being in my mid-40's, and being constantly surrounded by these hot athletic females wearing nothing more than skin-tight swimsuits, you can imagine I'm always on the prowl for some pussy that wants to be fucked by my large boner. Besides some high school seniors who are 18, I also help train several college-age girls, plus I have team instructors who are 18 to 20 too. These babes look pretty fucking good in swim suits -- but look even better out of them. I might be married, but I'm not stupid. On roadtrips for meets, or at the pool before opening or after closing, I let myself enjoy naked fun with some of these young adult sluts. Sometimes even two or three of them at once. I mean, there's nothing like three 18- and 19-year old slutty swimmers, taking turns sucking your cock and sitting on your face to have their bald cunts licked deep.

Besides fucking these young women, I like flaunting it too. I take pictures of them when I can, either when they let me or they're too horny to stop me -- photos of them naked, or sucking my cock, or letting me fuck them, or eating each other's pussies. Then I go online into chatrooms and forums, to find girls or men who want to see the kind of fun I have, and I love hearing not only how hot the women are, but how lucky I am to get to fuck them. Makes me feel good about myself. I'm in shape and have a nice, decent-sized tool, but I'm not gorgeously handsome. Still, that I can get four or five different young women each year to have sex with me -- and my wife doesn't know a fucking thing about it -- must mean I'm a pretty hot guy, in some way. It's need to hear my masculinity affirmed by other men, who wished they had my sexlife. Or, even had a fifth of my sexlife.

So, I don't understand why some guys can't or won't nail a hot teen pussy right in front of them. But more on that in a bit.

Recently, I was in a chatroom for people who live in our area. We have a big, public university in our town, Tech State U., and there are a bunch of informal websites used by the college kids and other people in the area. A couple of them are a bit of a meat market, where college coeds go to find hot dates, so that's a chatroom I visit frequently looking for horny college girls or adult men who lust for them.

I'm in this chatroom, asking if anyone wants to see pictures of a couple of the girls I was banging this summer. One was a new instructor to our team, she was blonde, 21 and engaged; another was an 18 year old girl on the team I'd been coaching since she was pretty young, but waited to her 18th birthday to give her the gift of my big dick. Yeah, the very day after her birthday I let her suck it for the first time, then I got the honors of being the first adult boner in her tight vagina. So I was like, "who wants to see pictures of brunette slut fucking me only ONE day after her 18th birthday?"

That's when I started up a conversation with some married guy, Thom, who, it turned out, lived not all that far from me (not surprising, since the chatroom was mostly for people around TSU). He said he had pictures of his hot, 18 year old stepdaughter, whom he said was a petite Asian who liked adult cocks too. I like Asian bitches, so we hooked up on Yahoo! messenger and started sharing photos of the two girls.

His step daughter, Lucy, was smoking-hot alright. She was short and thin, like lots of Asian girls are, with proportionately petite, perky tits on her slender frame, with a shaved cunt and hot little ass, plus jet-black, long hair halfway down her slim back. She was gorgeous, too -- a model-pretty, thin, triangular face with high cheek bones and those sexy, slanted brown eyes. Thom told me he hadn't been fucking her himself; it was his step-daughter, after all, he didn't want to cheat on his wife and especially not with his wife's daughter. But Lucy had a cock-hungry cunt and had fucked a few adult men that summer already, and Thom somehow got pictures of her with one of them (from the guy himself, I guess). Thom sent me like ten pictures of Lucy nude and spread-open, then sucking a white guy's big dick, then on her back with that dick in her shaved Asian pussy, and then finally with the guy's cum squirted on her boobs and face. That's how I like sluts -- well-fucked!

In return, I sent Thom photos of the 18 year old I recently started fucking, Gina, with her mouth and count around my boner. Lucy's photos had me so turned on, I gifted Thom some other pictures I had too -- trying to show off my harem of girls I'd been fucking, including the 21 year old blonde, Leslie, and also photos of a threesome I had with a busty, red-headed 18 year old swimmer (Laney) and her horny, blonde 25 year old instructor (Nina).

I'd thought it was just a jerk-off chat, you know, him and me sending photos to each other over Messenger so we could stroke our dicks. But then he told me he had an "opportunity" for me. He had hooked up his slut Lucy with these other guys, and he was looking to do it again -- this time, with two men at once. He wanted to find a couple married guys who were horny enough to get naked at the same time with Lucy, and take turns boning her one afternoon at his house, or even double-fucking her. Thom was sure Lucy would enjoy it.

Staring at a photograph of petite, gorgeous Lucy on her back, naked, spreading her thin thighs open to show off her bald, wet pussy, my cock was achingly hard to fuck her. I tried to talk Thom into letting me meet her and fuck her myself, just to see if I'd wanna do a threesome with her. I didn't have any particular druthers against being nude with another man while she shared a bitch, in fact, I have an assistant coach on my team who's helped me tag-team some of our other instructors or adult swimmers in the past. But, if I didn't have to share, why share?

Thom, however, was insistent. If Lucy wanted to go on a date with me, that was fine, but he wanted me to meet her for the first time at his house with this other guy who already had agreed to come over.

This was pretty off-the-hook weird, you know. A guy looking for men to bang his step-daughter? It sounded legitimate, I mean, she was 18, so there wasn't anything wrong or improper about it (other than us all being married). It just sounded -- you know, weird.

Nah, I said, she'd hot, but I'll pass. It wasn't like I was going to have blue balls as a result, I had plenty of other young sluts to fuck.

The pervert, however, wasn't taking no for an answer. He knew I liked girls that age, and my cock was big enough to pleasure the petite step-daughter, and he hadn't had any luck finding anyone else he felt was right for the mission.

So he begged me.

"Please," he wrote, "PLEASE say you'll help Danny fuck Lucy. She'll love it and you'll cum a ton, her pussy is so tight. Maybe you'll get a new girlfriend out of it. C'mon man, how can you pass this up?"

Seriously, I've never had another guy begging me to fuck a girl. What a pervert he was, trying to hook up his hot step-daughter with other men.

Fine, I mean, what did I have to lose?

"Okay, if you really want me to," I typed back, laughing hard in front of my computer, "I'll fuck your bitch's cunt for ya."

Sometimes, you know, a man's just got to do, what a man's got to do.

* * * *

It was a scorching-hot, summertime afternoon that following Saturday, the second weekend of August -- a few days after the online chat with Thom -- when around noonish I was standing in front of the door to his house. He had a real nice place, at the far end of a cul-de-sac with his property backing to a grove of protective trees, and the house looked large and well-attended. I had come from swim club practice that morning; I had assistant coaches running them that afternoon, while I stepped out to "take care of a thing." By "a thing," I believe I meant a horny teenager's wet pussy.

Thom's appearance surprised me. I expected either a disgustingly fat or an unbelievably nerdy guy -- someone whom his hot step-daughter wouldn't want to fuck. But he was actually normal in appearance, around my age, with thick hair, a sturdy and fit body, and a strong handshake. I just couldn't explain why he really wouldn't want to put his own dick in his hot step-daughter.

He had me loiter around the front door of his house a few minutes, as we waited for "the other guy" to arrive. His name was Danny, and he got there about ten minutes after I did. Danny, to me, looked kind of pervy -- tall, thin, a few years older than Thom and myself (I'd later learn he was 55), with a wiry mustache and a suspicious glare in his dark eyes that bothered me. But what did I care, right. Like me, Thom hadn't met him before either, so it was a round of introductions inside that door. "Hi Danny, I'm Thom." "Nice to meet you, Thom." "And Danny, I'm Erick." (That's me.) "Hey -- Danny." How weird was all that, huh. Thom might have said, "Thanks for coming over to fuck my step-daughter." But he just kind of smiled stupidly, the purpose of our visit wasn't openly discussed, so we had a nervous energy about us, that sort of unspoken thickness in the air which was like the breath of an 800 pound gorilla in the room.

Ah, sexy Lucy changed all that.

Thom led Danny and me to the back of his house, where he had a large "sunroom" -- a small room with a few comfortable chairs, and instead of walls on three sides it had ceiling-to-floor windows and screens. The view out back was very relaxing. The thick row of trees lay at the far end of the property, with a thick carpet of lush, green lawn extending side to side. The house also had a small, stone patio out back.

Our host offered us water or soda to drink, which my fellow guest and I declined. Thom indicated for us to sit in comfortable, wicker chairs with padded seats, arranged in a semi-circle basicaly looking out the back of the house. While the temperature was too high to be comfortable outside, the bright sunroom was very acceptable; a steady breeze of cool air from the vents offset the heat generated by the sun-drenched windows. Danny and I settled into our chairs, wearing basically the same outfits, just shirts (mine a knit with a collar, his a t-shirt) and loose shorts. Thom had on a tank top and long jeans.

"So," Danny asked with an enthusiastic smile towards Thom, "when do we get to meet this Lucy of yours?" It was a good question.

The girl's step-father shrugged casually. "Any second now, she was just getting herself ready up in her room."

Danny's eyes turned towards mine -- we were seated across from each other, with Thom between us -- and the other pervert and I grinned. "Getting ready," huh. I figured, she was probably coming down in something extremely slutty, like lingerie. Something to get the festivities started right away! My dick was already hard in my shorts.

Just as Thom predicted, Lucy did indeed come down the steps of the house and stroll out to the sunroom a few moments later, but only to everybody's surprise.

She was just as beautiful as her porn pictures had suggested. Petite, thin, pretty, long dark hair, slim body. She had her hair brushed straight and long, and had sunglasses over her eyes, along with a wide-brim hat to protect her dainty, smooth skin on her face from the sun. However, she wasn't dressed like a whore going to a fuck-fest. Instead, she was wearing a loose, cotton sundress, and had an iPhone in one hand with earbugs snaking up to the sides of her face, as well as a large towel drapped over her other arm with a bottle of suntan lotion in that hand. She was headed out to the back yard to do some tanning!

"Ooh!" Her high-pitched voice revealed her discomforted surprise; but she also had an accent, as I found out that she was actually Australian, living in our fine country for only the few years. The sexy Asian-Aussie teenager stopped in her tracks, shocked to see two adult men she didn't recognize sitting there with her step-father.

Thom didn't get up from his chair, casually telling the 18 year old that we were a "couple of buddies" who had dropped by for a little bit, and she "shouldn't mind us at all."

Seeing Lucy dressed to tan and not to fuck, I wasn't happy either. But not only was she not trying to seduce us, she didn't even fucking know we'd be coming over! Turns out, fucking Thom hadn't even bothered to tell her that two men were coming over who wanted to spread her naked thighs apart. I was pissed at him, frankly, it felt like I was lied to -- you know, there wasn't even a guarantee she'd want to fuck.

But all would turn out well in the end, and actually, it would be kind of fun.

Lucy had a knowing smile on her face, as if she could tell she was being set up or something, because Thom hadn't mentioned he had guests coming over. Thom cajoled her a little, encouraging her to go about her business, pretending we weren't even there. "Backyard's all yours," he told her, waiving her towards the door to the backyard patio.

As the teenager slipped out of the room and into the hot sun, I heard her step-father mutter to the two of us: "You'll like this part, guys."

Oddly, I wasn't breathing, a little anxious as I sat still, staring out the windows of the sunroom at the petite brunette strolling into the middle of the lawn. Kicking off her flip-flops, she bent over to spread the towel on the grass, and her hot ass made a sexy shape in her sundress as she leaned forward. Then, standing upright, she grabbed her sundress and pulled it over her head.

Fuck, Thom was right -- I liked that part!

The teenager was in a light yellow, string bikini and thong. With her back to the house, Danny and I found ourselves staring at her essentially nude body. Her long, black hair covered two separate strands of string, one around her neck and the other across the middle of her back. Below her slender back, her gorgeous, petite ass looked almost naked -- creamy, soft, smooth, tight. Her string thong formed a yellow "T" shape that framed her two buttocks, with one string across her hips and the other down the middle of her cheeks, digging into her asscrack and out of sight. Her legs were slim and athletic, very tasty.

Danny whistled in front of the hottie's step-father, his eyes bugging out as he stared at her in the string thong. "Damn, she's got one hot piece of ass."

If we were going to be open about our thoughts, I didn't hold back either. "She's really fuckable," I agreed.

The three of us, her step-father included, watched Lucy lay herself down on her towel on the lawn, on her stomach, that hot butt facing up to the bright, cloudless sky. She snapped her iPhone on, then reached to grab her suntan lotion.

"Quick," Thom said, "one of you two, go ahead, go out there and offer to put the lotion on."

Danny was already thinking of that. "Yup!" he cheerfully announced, already standing up, bolting towards the back door.

Beaten to the punch, I just sat back in the chair, an erection in my shorts, watching what was about to unfold, as Danny introduced himself to the sexy, almost-naked female.

The tall prick had a way about himself, and air of confidence as he strolled out to the yard. He called out to her, and she rolled her head in his direction. He stood over her, talking to her, and I could see her looking up at him. She smiled nicely and shrugged, and he kept talking. He was trying to talk her into something, using his hands emotively for emphasis. She shrugged again, smiled, and relented. Danny walked around her and kneeled at her side -- making sure he was on her side opposite the house, so the two of us in the sunroom could see her body still. The pervert reached over her to grab the suntan lotion, and he liberally poured a palm-ful of the white liquid onto his hand. Then, he turned his hand over and began smearing the lotion on Lucy's petite, slender shoulders and narrow back.

It was like watching a porn movie, seeing Danny's hand caressing Lucy's soft, divine skin, moving lower down her spine. Soon he was rubbing the small of her back, his hand closing in on her nude asscheeks. I kept waiting for him to grab her ass, but he didn't -- not then, at least. He said something to her and sat back, and poured more lotion on his hand again. This time he reached to her dainty, little feet, rubbing lotion on her soles and ankles, then his hand moved upward, caressing her taut calves and backs of her knees, then rubbing her thighs, rolling his slimy palm over her smooth skin. I couldn't see Lucy's eyes under her sunglasses, but she was grinning, maybe a bit nervously.

Eventually, Danny's hand reached her butt again, the only part of her body that didn't have lotion on it. She'd only met him, what, less than five minutes earlier? And yet, she didn't have any problem about him fondling her ass.

Danny slid his hand with his wedding ring over the girl's buttocks, his hand bigger than either of her buttocks. He reached down and smeared the lotion on her cheeks, his palm and fingers sliding around, smothering it on her skin, from hip to hip, and up and down her asscrack. He didn't stop, really, even when her ass was well-covered; she let him continue fondling her gorgeous, teenage tush, even if it was only for his amusement. But the two of them were talking nicely, although I had no idea what the conversation was.

Next to me, Thom kept staring at the male groping his step-daughter's ass; he was as turned on as I was, perhaps more, by what we were seeing.

The married stud's hand eventually came off the girl's butt, and he just sat on his back under the sun a few minutes, talking to her, laughing with her. It seemed like an inane conversation not really keeping her attention, and she began paying attention to the music coming through her earbuds. So Danny stood up, rubbing his hand clean of lotion against his hairy legs, while looking towards the sunroom. He bid adieu to the girl, and came back to join Thom and me in the comfortable room.

"She's pretty awesome," he told Thom as he settled into his chair, "and yeah, her ass is fucking, like, amazing." He winked at me, as if I should be jealous that he groped it and I hadn't. I didn't let myself get upset about it, I figured, the afternoon was young.

The three of us horny adult men began talking about Lucy and young women, while we just stared at her tanning out in her backyard. Her butt looked marvelous, glistening under the hot sunlight, and her back became sweaty and sexy. Thom was telling us, she'd met a couple of his buddies earlier that summer, and already fucked three of them. Thom had even watched her fuck his buddy the first time, although that was out in the backyard -- where she was at that very moment -- while Thom was hiding upstairs behind a window. As I sat there, I had the image of Danny and me out back, screwing the bitch too, but I would be wrong about that. Good thing, too, because it was so hot outside.

After listening to probably five songs or something, maybe twenty minutes or so, Lucy pushed herself up from her towel. I got to see the frontside of her yellow string bikini, and the view there was just as sexy as from the backside. The top barely covered her A-cup boobies, she had perfectly-proportionate, round orbs on her skinny chest. The bikini thong dove low on her abdomen, barely just covering her cuntlips, so most of her skin was uncovered. She was gorgeous, my dick was fully engorged in my shorts with the thought that I could be fucking her sexy body sometime that afternoon.