Married to a Monster Ch. 02

Story Info
A chance meeting drags a man into a world of mystery.
5.8k words
4.6
17.4k
5
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/01/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
davidpaul
davidpaul
116 Followers

Copyright© 2009 by David Paul

Author's Note:

This is a work of fiction. Please note that the story is based in Australia and is written in Queen's English therefore my American audience will notice subtle differences in wording or phrases.

Chapter 2

Helen's Story

Helen Williams met Greg Nolan at a university business lecture. Helen was charmed by the older handsome businessman. Greg Nolan for his part was instantly smitten with the fiery red head who had peppered him with questions.

Greg Nolan was a successful man from a privileged background. Although he did have a rebellious streak in him and liked to cut corners if it got him what he wanted. The older man successfully talked his way into a date with the 19-year-old student.

Greg was smart, ambitious, charming, slightly egotistical and romantic. Moreover, it didn't hurt that they both turned heads in any room they entered.

The romance went on for 2 years and went through all the necessary stages. Greg's parents were dead but he met Helen's Mum and Dad and they too were charmed by the handsome suitor.

Greg popped the question when Helen was 23 years old as Greg at 38 felt it was time to settle down and look the part. This did not stop Greg indulging in elicit pleasures however and Helen would learn this the hard way.

---------------------

The wedding went off without a hitch and they had a romantic 3-week vacation in Hawaii, which included a cruise of all the islands. Soon thereafter, Helen's father had been offered a position at a medical facility in England as a surgeon. This solicitation by England wasn't uncommon for an Australian Doctor of well known talent.

He had readily accepted and so for the first time in her life Helen was left without the support of her parents. They fell in love with Europe and eventually applied for citizenship so Helen rarely saw them. By then Helen was working with Greg.

Helen decided she wanted to put her degree in banking to good use and told Greg she was going to apply for a job with the Commonwealth Bank of Australia.

"No wife of mine is going to work for another company."

"What do you mean? I'll bloody well work for whoever I want."

"No you won't you sassy bitch."

That was the first time he hit her but it wouldn't be the last. Greg of course apologised but told her she needed to 'toe the line'. Suffice to say Helen remained at Nolan Investments but on the plus side, she did enjoy the latitude she was given so she could enjoy the city life.

Helen talked about children but Greg simply laughed her off.

"I've already got a couple of kids why would I want more?"

Helen was in shock as he had never told her he had children.

"Where are they?"

"God knows... the Mother was in Queensland last I heard. Anyway after that I got myself snipped so no more accidents could happen."

"You lied to me, you said you wanted children."

"So I lied... big deal. You have a great life, all the luxuries you could want without being tied down with any snotty nosed brats."

"You bastard....you know I wanted children. I should leave you now."

"Don't you ever leave ME Helen.....you know I'd find you and kill you if you ever left. So shut up about the kids and go do some shopping."

Helen knew she was in a no win situation. She knew too much about Greg Nolan, she knew about his dodgy deals and secret bank accounts in the Cayman Islands, she knew about his perverted sexual needs. Helen was stuck but then things got worse.

When Helen was 25 years old Greg decided it was time to leave the city and head home to Blackridge. Helen knew that there was more to it but Greg wouldn't say. The 'White Castle' became like a prison where as in the city she felt free and had her friends. Greg was getting more and more abusive and seemed to be under more pressure.

Greg then hired Ronald Graves as his Security Chief. He came recommended by Julian and Helga Graves their butler and maid. The only other person on the property was Max Shillington who helped maintain White Castle.

---------------------

Helen was a city girl through and through and Blackridge did nothing for her. Helen didn't mind the people but the town offered little to inspire her. Helen joined the local book club, helped the church and arts council but was still unfulfilled.

Life at White Castle was getting worse. New construction began in earnest and soon new stables were built, along with various cottages. Suddenly and without notice new hiring began which included a cook, chauffeur, several young maids and security personnel.

Ronald Graves was starting to give Helen the creeps. She could always feel those sinister dark eyes on her wherever she went. She mentioned it once to Greg but he slapped her and told her to stop talking trash about his number one guy.

During that time construction also began on a private airstrip and hangar. It took 4 months and it was finally complete. Greg then bought himself a small Cesnar 206 airplane and suddenly the plane was taking off at night. It was all very odd and obviously illegal, knowing Greg.

Helen had lost any interest in sex with Greg. He was perverted and had forced his sick fantasies on her. He made her dress up in schoolgirl costumes. Sometimes she would be tied up and made to beg for sex plus he loved rape fantasies. However, the final straw was when he invited other women into their bed.

She refused to comply and was severely beaten for her disobedience. She soon moved out of the master bedroom and into her own room, Greg didn't seem to care as he helped himself to the pretty young maids every night.

Helen was now just a prop on Greg's arm to maintain his public persona as a happy family man.

---------------------

Ronald Graves was making Helen's life unbearable. If he wasn't looking at her, he was making lewd comments. She tried to avoid him at every possible opportunity. Greg could sense her unease so instead of helping her he had Ronald escort Helen to various events.

Helen perhaps made a tactical error in moving out of the master bedroom .One night that was proven beyond doubt when Ronald Graves broke into her room and ravished her on the bed.

Thankfully, the drunken steroid junkie couldn't get it up but he made her perform oral sex to get him hard, to no avail. He ended up slapping and cursing her.

Helen moved back into the master bedroom the next day. She feared Ronald Graves far more than Greg as she had heard the maids talk about what he did to them. It was graphic and very unpleasant.

As soon as Helen appeared to give up, the sex parties began. The parties were held once every couple of months at White Castle. Politicians, judges, cops and athletes were surrounded by beautiful Asian women flown in by Greg.

For all appearances to the outside world, it just looked like the rich and wealthy having lavish parties but underneath it was nothing more than a sick, twisted playboy party.

Every conceivable illegal substance was made available. Drugs were being taken like candy, sex was happening everywhere but what really made the parties unique was the auction at the end of the night.

The women were lined up and the rich and supposedly respectable would bid on them. Massive amounts of money exchanged hands. Even a young maid called Rhonda was sold one night. Helen never knew what became of them but she believed she would be able to help solve several homicides.

She often feared she would be auctioned off but she knew too much about the Nolan operation. However she became aware from the maids, she was being drugged at the parties and passed around like a party favour. Helen soon found ways to avoid the parties by hiding in the empty servant quarters as the staff were released for those weekends.

---------------------

A close call nearly ended Greg Nolan for good. Greg had upset a high-ranking politician over the cost of a women. The politician was going to go public and was going to the Prime Minister himself.

Ronald Graves then stepped in to solve the problem and in a move that joined him and Greg Nolan at the hip, the politician was found dead after 'a burglary occurred that went wrong'..

The sex parties were shut down and Helen and others were restricted from going anywhere. Helen's only freedom was attending her Friday Book Club in Blackridge with Ronald Graves quietly watching from a distance.

Helen being confined at home meant she had to find other pursuits. She took up horse riding and in turn made a very strong friendship with Max Shillington. Max knew things weren't good in the Nolan's marriage.

He had also seen the developments of the property, the airfield, plus heard the rumours of the wild parties and saw the build-up of security. Now his cop instincts were coming back and he needed to find out what was happening. Word around Blackridge was that Nolan had just opened up a bordello with high class escorts.

Helen started to open up to Max. She found Max a great companion as he made her laugh with his quick wit. Her only concern was his drinking but it soon became clear why. Max had lost his wife and child in tragic circumstances and the drinking eased the pain.

She knew she had to have Max on her side because with his police contacts just maybe he could get her out of this mess. With that in mind, she seduced him one day in the stables.

Max was sitting on an old log just outside the stable and awaiting her return from her daily horse ride. Helen snuck up on him as he was in a world of his own in deep thought clutching his belly.

"Oh shit....Helen. You scared me."

Helen giggled and said, "I didn't mean to scare you Maxie." (Maxie was her pet name for him).

"It's ok....I better tend to the horse." He winced

"Max are you ok?"

"Yeah...I just cut my stomach on some barb wire fencing."

"Is it bad?"

"Not too deep but it stings a little."

"Let me look at your wound."

With that Helen led him inside the stable, she took Max's shirt off and studied the wound. It wasn't too deep but it was bleeding.

"Wait here a minute I'll get something to clean it up."

Helen went off and returned with some saline and cream. She gently cleaned his wounds and once that was done, she started applying the antiseptic cream. The effect was obviously very erotic for Max and his body knew it. Max was suddenly sporting a massive erection.

"Oh God."

"Maxie are you ok? You are getting very red in the neck and face."

"Yeah I'm ok.... thanks Helen..... I've got to go to the horse.... finish chores ..." He stammered

Max rose too quickly and his erection was practically shoved in Helen's face. Helen giggled and said "is this what you're worried about? Let me help you."

With that, Helen unzipped his pants and freed his erection from its confines. She then proceeded to give him a hand job. As she lovingly stroked his member, Max could only stare in amazement as her small hand did its job. He came suddenly and powerfully.

"A warning would be nice next time." She said

"Next time?...you mean..."

"Maybe Maxie.... Go to your chores. I have to clean up."

Helen knew it was a rotten thing to do to Max and she felt terrible but she was out of options. Max was her only hope of escape.

For Max's part, he must have been in shock with a beautiful woman throwing herself at him. He was no idiot and started to ask some discreet questions around town.

Max had made friends with a retired guy called Toby Walters. Toby fed him some information but nothing of real consequence. Max started researching Greg Nolan and Ronald Graves. Max even contacted his old partner Ian MacIntosh. They were going to meet face to face the following week.

Helen felt terrible about what she did with Max. She really liked Max and she felt horrible for playing on his feelings. Helen vowed to end it quickly as she didn't want to hurt him. That all changed when she overheard a 'business meeting' involving Greg, Ronald Graves and the Police Chief at the 'White Castle'.

Greg Nolan had assumed Helen and the staff were out of the house when the meeting began. The Police Chief Alex Flanagan had come by for his weekly payoff and the impromptu meeting with him and Ronald. Helen had come downstairs to get something to drink just as the meeting began in Greg's study. Fortunately, the door had foolishly been left slightly open leaving Helen horrified at what she heard.

"So gentlemen another successful month." Greg said

"Here, here." replied Alex Flanagan

"Well Ronald it's time to update everyone on the progress."

"Alex, Greg we have had a great month, our best so far. We now own 90% of Blackridge land. The only guy holding out is Don Peters but he will be getting a little visit shortly and I'm sure he'll see the light. The highway announcement will be made shortly but he'll sell before that. I'd bet his wife and kids on that."

They all laughed.

"What about our other revenue sources Ronald?" the police chief asked

"I'll let Greg tell you about that."

"Everything is going great. We've shipped more cocaine this month than the drug cartel. The trafficking is going well as we had twenty girls come in this month. Four made the cut to the bordello and the rest are providing the rich and desperate with vital organs. The only real problem has been your Police Commissioner Alex. He wants a bigger cut for keeping the heat off. Ron and I are flying up in a couple of weeks to sort this out. Overall another great month. Don't forget the party on the 25th at the bordello either Alex"

"By the way Greg our town undercover mate TW reports that we have somebody snooping around and asking questions."

"Interesting Alex.... Ron invite TW to the party on the 25th. I think I'll bring that nice piece of ass Liz to the party as well this time. And Ron beef up security since it sounds like the leak is coming from here. Let's get some more cameras installed and lock down the house. Keep a good watch on the bitch as well."

"No worries Greg, will do."

Helen quickly returned to her room. She was horrified and scared for herself and Max. Greg Nolan didn't have to worry however as Helen didn't leave the house for nearly a week. She wouldn't even go and see Max. She knew she was being watched and had to protect Max.

Max in the meantime had met with his old partner Mac. The news from him was all bad. There was an ongoing investigation on Nolan and Graves but every time the Feds got close, evidence disappeared or political wrangling interfered.

They believed Nolan and Graves were drug dealers, murderers and also trafficked in women for prostitution. They had paid off everyone high up as judges would refuse search warrants and potential witnesses would disappear. Only inside information and irrefutable evidence would stop these scumbags and Max was the key.

Max knew what he had to do.

On the 25th Graves and Nolan left for their 'overnight trip'. Helen knew security was lax and since she hadn't aroused anyone's suspicion, she felt it was safe to see Max. For the past few days, she had been speaking with Liz her maid.

Liz was petrified as Greg and Ronald had been abusing her sexually and she would be taken tonight to the party. Helen quietly vowed to herself to take Liz with her when she ran.

Helen found Max at the stables where she told him all about the meeting but unfortunately, she left out the part about someone called TW.

Max in turn told Helen about his meeting with Mac and that he would need to get evidence to finish them off. It would be very tricky now with the installation of the security cameras but he would have to get into the hangar and gather evidence.

With that said, a rough plan was made since Max now knew the two monsters would be away for a couple of days on business in February. He would make his move then and have outside backup with Toby. David was useless as he still wouldn't pick up on the obvious hints Max made.

With that done. Helen gave Max a long passionate kiss. Max got an instant erection which Helen could feel rubbing against her groin. Helen quickly unbuckled Max's pants while leading him to an empty stable. Max followed and entered to find Helen already striping off her clothes.

She was the complete opposite of Max's dearly departed wife. Helen was a red head around 5 foot 8 inches tall with large breasts but what staggered Max was she had a shaved pussy.

Max quickly tore his remaining clothes off and his cock proudly stood out in front of him. Max then swiftly kicked over a bale of hay and placed a horse blanket on top. He then gently laid Helen on the blanket. Helen then looked up at him and said:

"Mmm...you have a nice one Maxie. I think I have a place for that."

Max dropped to the floor and eagerly entered Helen who was wet and more importantly willing. Helen flipped him over and started riding his cock. It was a strange experience for Max with his wife it had been slow, sweet and passionate with Helen it was hot, fast and nasty.

They were both moaning with passion and Max ended up pulling Helen up as the hay and blanket weren't comfortable. She seemed disappointed at first, that was until he bent her over and entered her from behind. Max started fucking her faster and faster.

"Oh Jesus Maxie don't stop I'm coming. Ohhhh God."

Helen had a violent orgasm and it wasn't long after that Max followed. He foolishly didn't pull out but Helen didn't seem to care. Exhausted they then fell upon one another and the hay once more. Helen then started to cry thanking Max. She kept telling him how she had married a monster and he was her saviour.

Max just gently pulled her up, held and rocked her. After she got control of her emotions, she gave him a long kiss, got dressed and went into the night.

Helen felt bad but she genuinely did like Max. She just didn't love him but wanted to keep him motivated and away from the drink. Helen got a bit of a shock heading back up to the house. Helga was outside having a smoke and saw Helen return from the stables. Hopefully it would be okay.

---------------------

The next morning after breakfast Helen quickly went to see Max. She told him about Helga. They would hope for the best but would plan for the worst. Helen was to pack and hide a bag so she could move at a moments notice. Max would be bringing someone else in he trusted in case everything went south. Helen never made the connection to TW when told his name.

Max had made notes would leave a paper trail in the cottage. He told Mac to hit his cottage simultaneously when they went to cleanup the scumbags. He would hide his diary however; the major notes would go to Toby. On the 29th, Max contacted Toby to deliver the notes but he was followed. So he aborted the mission, stopped at a drive through to get some lunch and returned to the cottage.

Helen was starting to get cold feet. She was scared and had a bad feeling but Max wanted no further contact for the moment. Liz had returned and spoken with Helen on what she saw.

The party had been a typical Nolan/Graves affair. Drugs, Booze and beautiful women. Sex was happening everywhere and involved all types. Liz had been passed around all night and ended the night with Greg. They had a 'virgin auction' which reeled in a lot of money.

All the big players in town attended along with the typical array of politicians, law enforcement types, criminals and athletes. Greg had gloated to Liz that everyone was on film, he had learnt from his earlier brush with the wayward politician that insurance was needed.

Helen knew that Greg and Ronald Graves would be gone on the 3rd & 4th of February. She could only wait and pray that Max got the evidence he needed before then. Greg and Ronald left early on the 3rd and as day turned into night, Helen kept pacing the floor worrying about Max. It wasn't until she took some valium that she finally got some sleep.

davidpaul
davidpaul
116 Followers
12