Married White Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dirty Slut
Dirty Slut
1,353 Followers

"It's like fucking a soft leather baseball glove," David said, "I can feel it, but her pussy is so stretched out that it's more like a cat rubbing against my shins kind of thing, Monty."

"Yeah, well her tight ass feels like it wants to snap my dick in two it's so tight back here."

"Hey, I told you she don't like it up the ass, didn't I?"

"True," I butted into their conversation, "but I'm fast learning to like it."

And to prove my point I wriggled my hips a little, and swallowed the pain back from doing it at the same time as my butt hole took note that it was over stuffed, and not from a great big turd either.

"Easy baby," Monty moaned into my right ear, "the first time is always the hardest. Trust me, after this you should have no trouble taking a cock up the ass. I just thought that since you were passed out that it would be a whole hell of a lot easier on you to put it in before you woke up."

"I'm glad you did, Monty." And I'm sure the sincerity in my voice wasn't lost on either man then. "Because if I'd have been awake when you tried this I'd have cut your dick off, and stuffed it up your own ass. Now start fucking it. I can't help feeling that having your black dick up my white ass is about the nastiest thing on the face of the Earth, that any married white woman could do."

"Well, it comes a close second if nothing else," David agreed jamming his cock as hard as he could into my cunt as he ploughed into me with renewed energy.

It was then that I realized that my blouse, and skirt were missing in action, and that Monty was the one fondling my breasts as he fucked his cock into my ass from behind me. David hadn't so much as even kissed me once so far, and his only contact was from his cock pounding in, and out of my used cunt as his arms supported his upper body on each side of me.

"You'd probably have to fuck a stray dog to get any lower," David griped knowing full well that this had all been his idea in the first place. But that's how we played our little sex games, and I was use to his verbal abuse, even liked it when I was in my submissive mode.

"Oh yeah, baby! Fuck your slutty wife's used pussy while a strange black cock fucks me up my dirty white ass. I know you love this, you fucking pervert! What's next? Gang bangs? Orgies by the swimming pool? Or perhaps a trip to the kennel for your filthy little bitch?"

My raunchy words of endearment must have been way too much for David because he started fuck my pussy at a blistering speed for a few moments then slammed his pubic bone against mine as his balls emptied their second load, this time into my cunt.

"Oh Fuck!" David gurgled as he collapsed on top of me. "You're one hell of fucking nasty whore!"

"Coming from my pimp," I replied, and rolled him off of me to the side, "I'll take that as a compliment."

It was then that Monty rolled us both over so that I was now on the carpeting on my stomach with him over top, and behind me. And without disconnecting us he managed to pull me up onto all fours, and started slowly fucking me in the ass doggy fashion. The feeling of having that black cock sawing in and out of my ass was incredible, and nerve wracking both at the same time. The pain waned away, but that cramped over stuffed feeling returned every time his cock was pushed back into my rump. The feeling of taking a more than healthy shit over, and over again became an all consuming one. And then when I felt Monty diddling my pussy at the same time I went ballistic. Even fucking back at that invading monolith stroke for stroke like some rutting she beast out in the wild howling at the moon's cycle of birth, and renewal.

On, and on, that dark African cock pumped steadily in, and out of my asshole like some soulless machine drilling for oil. The pace never once wavering, always steady, not too fast, not too slow, but ever pumping at a hole never meant to be used for intercourse. I was like so much flotsam, and jetsam on a storm tossed sea as the waves of one orgasm after another piled up to crashed down upon me relentlessly. And I wouldn't have changed places with anybody in the lifeboat at that moment for all of the money in the world. My long reddish blond hair whipping about my head when the tight bun I'd had it in came undone only added to my whorish dishevelment until the strength in my arms gave out. So that my upper body now lay trembling on the floor as the rest of my body undulated venting to the cascading demand perpetrated upon my poor little asshole by Monty's constant in, and out fucking of that black cock of his. There were flashing lights, and dots before my eyes, but in this never ending state of orgasmic bliss I could hardly have expected anything less. Nothing in my life had ever prepared me for something like this, and I could only imagine that death could compete with it.

I can't really remember feeling Monty cum deep inside of my anal canal, nor when he pulled completely out of me when he was finished. But I do remember feeling so damned empty. It was as if I had become the eternal void of outer space itself, with nothing but the seeds of spoil after the big bang eruption, to remind me of what life was all about, spilling out of my quim, and butthole to puddle onto the carpet under me. And then I heard voices in the heavens above me talking over my fate.

"So? What did you think, Monty?"

"She'll do. Just send her over to Wilma's with the other wives after you clean her up. I'll spread the word that she's available to all of the union brothers. With any luck she'll have your mortgage paid off before they call us back to work."

"What if she doesn't want to, er, um, you know?"

"Hey, it's no sweat off of my balls. Just seems a waste of good pussy though if you ask me. But that's up to you two. She can eat crackers in my bed anytime, and make sure you tell her that, too."

"I will, and thanks."

"Hey, the honor was all mine, buddy, believe me on that."

I opened my eyes then, and just in time to see both men shake hands before Monty departed out the front door of our new house. It was then that I propped my head up to rest on my elbow, and looking straight at David asked him one question.

"Who the fuck is Wilma?"

"Er, um, well, she's the shift supervisor's daughter who thought this all up. She lives three houses down to our right, and runs the best damn whor…er escort hous…um place on the east coast. Only takes on high rollers, and charges five grand a night, or ten for the weekend, and special events. Everything is first class, even the limousines that pick up the girls for their dates. The best part is that she only takes 23% for setting up the dates for her girls so that they are real happy working for her. And since all of the women are married to men who work at our GM plant it's almost a family environment. If you remember it was her father that arranged our loan to build this house. If you go to work for her he'll have us sign a different loan where there is no interest, and the house is devalued to lower the taxes as well."

I stood up then, and while my bottom leaked sperm down along my inner thighs as I headed up to the bathroom I only had one thing to say: "Well, you better call her father and have him rewrite that loan then." As a second thought I added; "I guess I've been upgraded from cheap slut to high priced whore now."

David's chuckling under his breath the last thing I heard before closing the bathroom door, and locking it. From now on he was going to help pay for this house that we'd both built, even if Wilma got 25% off the top first. Monty on the other hand would get all of the freebies that he could handle.

Dirty Slut
Dirty Slut
1,353 Followers
12