Married? Who Cares? Ch. 01

Story Info
Her husband's best friend or her fuck boy?
3k words
3.69
89.6k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kattman
Kattman
5 Followers

I would once again like to thank Angel Love for help in editing the story.

I would also like to apologise to Angel Love for inadvertently making a few spelling mistakes after she had already edited the previous story.

*

When I wrote the first story I was trying to show what a bitch I was. I didn't mean for people to think so little of Sean.

Anyway, it was my 40th birthday and we were going to have a big birthday party with a marquee in the back yard with a hired jukebox and alcohol galore. Sean's family always celebrated birthdays. Every year for everybody, so with all his brothers and sisters and their children it meant about 30 birthday gatherings a year. Hardly a weekend went bye that we were not at one of his families households.

Since it was my fortieth Sean put in a big effort. To Sean, family is the most important thing in life. That is why he didn't leave me. He could just not bare the thought of divorce, it seemed like such a failure to him that he just wouldn't consider it. It made him feel like he would be letting everybody down including himself if his marriage failed.

So after the initial ugliness in our marriage Sean worked hard to try and put it right. He started his own business when we had our second child and could barely make ends meet. It was a risk but Sean worked 7 days a week in the early years and now it was starting to pay off. We had 3 fantastic children, two cars a 5 bedroom house with 2 bathrooms and a swimming pool. Sean had learned to love me again. He was never a romantic in the early days but now sent me flowers and gifts without a miss on every important date. I had been a very lucky lady. The 20 odd years since our disastrous start had been happy and fulfilling. I had a fantastic husband, kids, and house and had never once been caught with any of my lovers.

I was getting ready for the party and was in a quandary about what to wear. Sean had bought me a $2000 gold necklace for my birthday which looked spectacular with my black slacks and chinchilla sweater. But there was a chance his second youngest brother might come from interstate which meant once Sean was drunk, which was an almost certainty, his brother would want to feel me up. Many a time he has kissed me passionately and rubbed my vulva sending me week at the knees, unfortunately he always chooses precarious places that never allowed for the proper good rooting I longed from him. If I wore the slacks it would be way to difficult to have him slip me a quick fuck which the skirt and no knickers would allow. The necklace lay against my sweater, giving everyone a good view of it. I wanted them to mention it so I could tell them how much it cost. In the end I need not have worried, his brother didn't come.

The party was going great and finally Jeffery arrived. Jeffery was one of the non working dads from school. Jeffery is a great talker who finally convinced me to go and have a coffee at his house. He had been trying for ages but I resisted because I was truly in love with Paul. Paul was my internet friend from across the seas. He had come to our country twice and we consummated our love whenever we were together. It was never lustful sex, it was love. Those short times together were the best in my life and when we were apart his loving emails and messenger chats made me feel wonderful.

He would go on about how beautiful and intelligent I was. He was always interested in me and what I had to say. I loved him so much my stomach felt like it was in a constant cramp almost like I was going to vomit from longing. Then one day he sent me a message telling me that we were hurting each other and that we needed to concentrate on the ones we lived with but to please know that it was only his love for me that could make him strong enough to do what was right for both of us.

So I gave in and went to Jeffery's for a coffee. We were sitting at the table when he asked

"What would you do if I came across there and kissed you?"

"Probably run like crazy," I smiled my reply.

He got up and came and stood behind me. I turned my head and looked up as he bent down and gently kissed me. His hand slipped into my jumper then down onto my breast. He kissed me long and with a shyness that belied his personality and gently rubbed my nipple between his thumb and forefinger. I stood up and took his hand and led him to the bedroom. I pushed him down onto the bed and kissed him as I undid his pants and shirt. Once I had him naked I undressed slowly and turned in an almost modest position so he couldn't see me front on.

Once I was naked I turned and threw out my arms standing there in all my glory showing him the picture that I was. The look in his eyes was pure lust as he went to sit and reach for my hand. I pushed him firmly in the chest onto his back. I climbed onto the bed and straddled him; put both my hands on his chest with all my weight raised myself up then lowering slowly as his cock penetrated my fully moist vagina. I rode him slowly but firmly each thrust fully out then hard and fast to the base then wait a second and repeat.

Every time I bottomed out on him my clit exploded and it wasn't long before I came for the first time. Our eyes were locked together and I was in charge and powerful. He wanted to go harder but if he starting pumping from below I would sit down hard on his lovely cock stopping all in an out movement. He would then behave and I would start again.

In charge I would do it all again slamming down hard to hit my clit as I came time and time again then whispered to him, "Its time to fuck me hard."

I climbed off and got on all fours. Jeffery entered from behind and slammed into me, he pumped me hard, and unrelentingly at such a furious pace I thought the bed would break. My face was pushed hard into the pillow as I reached one hand back and grabbed his balls. Slowly I increased the pressure until finally I was squeezing as hard as I could as Jeffery continued to slam into me. My orgasms were coming at regular intervals and Jeffery's ball bag was beginning to stretch as I squeezed and pulled as hard as I could.

Then I felt it, my moment of reward. Jeffery's balls tried to contract upward. His cock grew a bit harder then he spewed his cum into me, hard fast and long. I could feel it hitting the walls then begin to slowly drip out as he continued to drill me from behind with his softening cock until eventually he collapsed on the bed beside me.

Once again I rolled him onto his back then putting a knee on each side of his head positioned my pussy above his face. He looked up at me incredulously as I said,

"Clean me out big boy; I'm not on the pill."

His look turned to a wicked smile as he grabbed my hips and pulled my pussy onto his mouth. Using his tongue he lapped the insides of me then suctioning my opening with his mouth sucked as much of his cum out as he could. I came once more as he bathed my pussy with his mouth then rose up a bit so he could lick my asshole.

He then pushed me off and demanded "time to fuck your ass sweety pie."

I stood up and with him alongside me I grabbed his cock and stroking it told him,

"That will have to wait for next time, now we both need to go and pick up the kids from school."

So there was Jeffery standing in my back yard with his wife. Sean was being his merry self and making sure everybody had a drink. Jeffery came over to say happy birthday and I suggested I should introduce him to Sean. Sean didn't know Jeffery and I didn't want him to start wondering who the hell he was. We walked over to Sean and I introduced Jeffery. Sean shook his hand and greeted him politely but not with his usual charm. He had a bit of a weird look on his face as both Jeffery and I moved off in separate directions. Sean was still standing there with a look of confusion on his face. I went inside and a few moments later Sean was there and we were alone.

"Do you mind telling me what just happened there?' he inquired.

"What do you mean" I replied curiously

"Jeffery, who the hell is he?"

"Just one of those from school, you don't know him so I thought I should introduce him."

"Oh! well how come you didn't introduce any of the others from school? I don't know them either."

"Yes you do." I panicked

"No I do not, and what is with that guy anyway? I got a really weird vibe from him, he seems like a real slime bag to me."

"He is not, here come outside and I will introduce you to the others, I am sorry I thought you knew them all, I guess because I talk about them so often I got confused and thought you knew them when you only know of them."

"Okay, but there is something about that Jeffery guy I just don't like."

We went out and I introduced Sean to everybody content with myself, I had panicked but had quickly regained composure and marveled at how I had gotten out of a potentially sticky situation so easily.

The rest of the party went off without any problems; most people seemed to have a great time. Sean got drunk as usual but really is the life of the party once he gets ticking; he is such a happy drunk and had everybody laughing by the end. At nearly 2 in the morning those that were left were chatting and laughing like they were all life long buddies when in fact they were a diverse representative group of my friends that had been brought together by Sean. Jeffery had gone home fairly early at the bequest of his wife which in the end was a good thing for me. Once he was gone I really started enjoying the party, I don't know why but things just seemed brighter and happier once he had left.

Two days later Sean was back at work and the kids were at school and I was feeling lonely and depressed. I logged onto my old yahoo address I shared with Paul to see if perhaps he remembered my birthday. We both new the password and would compose emails to each other and them send them to the address we were logged into. That way we both had access to the photos and were sharing something special. So I logged in, after all it was a milestone birthday and perhaps he would break his resolve to be strong enough for both of us.

There were all the photos we had shared with each other and some of the special emails from him that I saved and the four or five I had sent to him begging him to reply to me but nothing new. I then logged onto my hotmail address to see if any of the old regular chatters remembered my birthday. Once again nothing new there for me either. I went back to Yahoo to send one for Paul. I told him of how lonely I was and how I loved him dearly and please, please I begged, reply. I wrote that he could reply with no text if he wanted just so long as I knew he was reading it I would be able to get by with the thought that I had not lost him completely. I then shut the computer down and broke down myself.

By the time Sean had gotten home I had composed myself and went off to the school board meeting, I had been on the board for about 3 years and was now the Chairman. Jeffery would be there so maybe all was not lost.

When I came home the house was dark. I was home reasonably early from the committee meeting but Sean and all 4 kids were in bed. I went to our bedroom and no, Sean was not in bed. I made my way down the hall and noticed the dim light coming from the computer room. I entered and could see Sean's silhouette sitting in the dark except for the light from the computer monitor. There it was, displayed on the screen, my yahoo email address.

I turned the light on and was going to go on the offensive but looking into Sean's beautiful eyes it was as if I looked straight into his soul and saw a dim light fade then extinguish. Neither of us said a word, we just stared at each other and the pain and suffering that filled Sean's face tore into me making me feel ashamed and empty. His eyes filled with such sorrow clearly displayed a broken man who had lost his life. His eyes gradually glistened then flooded with tears. He stood up but his legs were weak from despair and he had to steady himself with his hands on the computer table. Then straightened up and with a longing I knew only to well asked quietly why?

I had no answer I was ashamed and heart broken myself as Sean slumped from the room. His gait was more the trudge of a prisoner walking to the gallows with his shoulders low and his arms hanging lifeless from his body. I felt like I had killed him, my mind was in turmoil and I felt despair as the image of Sean's broken face burned itself into my mind.

I didn't sleep in our bed and in the morning Sean didn't go to work. He sat me down outside in the sun and sipped from his coffee as he smoked a cigarette. Sean had quit a year ago but now had no resolve. He told me he didn't know what was going to happen. That I had stolen his life from him but for the immediate future he was going to stay. He said that if there was even the slightest chance of forgiveness that I should tell him everything now, to not leave out even the tiniest detail of what I had done.

I slowly explained about how me and Paul started chatting then fell in love. Sean would break in with a question every now and then and I soon realized his excursion on the computer had only alerted him about Paul.

It was almost instantaneous from the moment I saw Sean at the computer, I loved him dearly now. When I saw the look on his face I suddenly saw him for who he was and wanted nothing other than to hold and protect him. And protect him I would. I answered as best I could but was never going to tell him about his brother or Jeffery or god forbid Bryan.

"Oh my god, what if he ever found out about Bryan?" I thought.

Sean told me he couldn't leave because our elder children were approaching the most important years of their schooling and that if we split up now it would affect there school result and employment prospects for the rest of their lives. He told me I would have to suck it up and try and act like a proper wife. I knew what he was saying. He was going to be around for at least 3 years. That gave me three years to show Sean how I loved him now and win his love for me back.

It was the middle of the day and Sean led me back inside to the bedroom he, stripped me naked disrobed himself then lay on our bed. I straddled him just like I did to Jeffery but instead of slamming down hard I rode his magnificent cock slowly with long rhythmical thrusts as his wide 7 inch cock made me feel like never before. I stared into his eyes and realized this was the first time in my life I had looked at him while he fucked me. That was the difference I had never made love to him before but now I was.

I rode him with love and care pushing down hard to get his entire throbbing member into me. I didn't break pace as my first orgasm came, I just smiled at him lovingly as I came as hard as ever before. My cum started to leak from my pussy and Sean's balls were coated in my nectar as he reached up and grabbed my hips and pushed into me hard from below as he finally released his seed into me.

I rolled off and we cuddled in the spoon position, something new again normally I would leave straight for the toilet after Sean had come in me. It was a new and wonderful feeling.

Maybe I might just be able to get out of this?

I just needed to protect him and not let him find out about the others.

Kattman
Kattman
5 Followers