Married Woman's Online Life

Story Info
She's blackmailed into acts she only imagined.
1.9k words
3.77
161.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a married woman, in my mid 40's with average body. I'm 5'2", size 12ish, 34c 28 36 - pale skin etc. Married for a long time now, and lacking a sex life I have started looking around on the Internet to fantasize and be a little daring.

I started posting a few photos of myself on a website I thought was fairly safe, but I think I made the mistake and posted one that was a little too revealing and showed my face...

Nipping into in the city on a dull Monday lunchtime I was in the lift from the car park to the shops. As the door closed a big tall student like guy dived through the doors as they were closing, he was a tall big guy about 20 or so, a bit scruffy and unkempt and looking nervous.

He walked straight up to me and buy his hand on my bum - I was shaking and pushed him away, he grabbed my bum harder pulling my skirt up a little and said he would do what he wanted, and you Mrs Partington, would do as I was told. He then took a sheet of folded paper out of his pocket, stuffed it down my top feeling my boobs as he did it, told me to get in touch and as quick as it had happened the doors opened and he walked out. I was shook up and surprised, decided to go back to my car and calm myself.

There were more people in the lift on the way down, a woman with two children so I felt safe - wondering why she gave me strange looks I realised it was the paper sticking out of my blouse and my skirt a bit lifted. I straightened myself up a little and put the paper in my pocket.

Back in my car I looked at the paper and my world felt like it was falling in on itself - it was a printout of some photos I had put on the internet showing my face and boobs in one shot, and another with my naked body and whilst there was no face it was obviously the same as the other person, same room. There was printing, it said hello Mrs Partington, I know you, it went on to tell me to send an email for instructions to.... how did he know who I was, I never used my real e-mail online, always my secret one, always careful, its not my real name and not my real home city - I was so sure I was careful.

I sat and shook for a while, then drove back to work in a daze. Back in my office I sent a mail, it simply said, ok - what do you want? And I waited for a reply.

2 hours later I got the message, it said "tomorrow morning phone in sick, shower and dress nicely in the sexy lingerie you are wearing in this photo", another semi naked photo of me attached to this. Wear some nice office clothes over them, and get a taxi to the hotel at the services - be there for 9am tomorrow morning or I start sending the photos to everyone, do this, you will be safe and I wont bother you again after tomorrow. I attached a few e-mail addresses - it seemed like he had been in my address book - my husband, sister and some work colleagues were on the list.

I thought about it for a little while - and decided to do as he said, I sent him a reply hardly able to see the screen from the tears and shaking.

I got up the next morning and hubby had already gone to work taking my daughter to school on the way. I got up, showered and found the underwear he had asked for - black satin panties and lacy black matching bra that lifted my boobs quite nicely, and black hold up stockings. I wore my usual white blouse, black skirt just above the knee and black tailored jacket. I decided on 1" heels only, I was having enough trouble standing already. Shaking I called a taxi, and then phoned in sick - they weren't surprised considering my state the previous afternoon.

The taxi arrived and drove me the 4 miles to the hotel, as the taxi arrived I realised I had no idea what to do - hen my phone buzzed with a text message telling me to go to room 131.

I paid the driver and made my way into the hotel and found the room. I'm sure the receptionist was smirking as I passed - my imagination.

After standing outside the door a few minutes I got my nerve and knocked. The door was opened by the guy from the elevator, he let me pass and I walked in to the normal travel lodge hotel room, a double bed, small bathroom etc.

I could hardly speak and look him in the eye, he made me sit on the bed and told me he was a student at the college I worked, he had seen me on a site, and found his way onto my computer where I had stupidly stored the photos - I knew I was doomed. He told me I would be his toy for the day then he would let me go and it would be over - so long as I pleased him.

I just nodded and looked away, relieved it would be over soon at least - and terrified of what was about to happen. He stood right over me and pushed his crotch in my face - grabbing my hands he made me unzip him and pull his jeans down. I could see a damp spot on his underwear, he pulled them down and his cock popped into view - not huge but not small, about 7" long, though fairly thick and not circumcised. He pushed it against my face, it smelt a little and I didn't want to do it but he forced it into my mouth.

He seemed to want as much as possible in my mouth, but I couldn't take it all in - despite his hand wrapped in my hair pulling my face into his crotch. As he became more excited and determined I was struggling to breath - he kept pushing in and me back - we fell back together and he fell on top of my face, his knees digging into my sides painfully, as he came down on top of me - I had no way out and his cock pushed right to the back of my mouth and down my throat - I felt feint and a little sick, and in a lot of pain as he was heavy, I couldn't see anything and felt the room spinning and him cumming in my mouth - then I must have passed out - dreaming strange dreams.

I awoke what must have been 20 minutes or so later - my jacket was gone and my hands were painfully behind my back - I couldn't move them and realised they must have been tied with something. I saw him watching me, sat in a chair naked - a big, hairy dirty looking student.

He laughed at me as I squirmed and he walked over - held his cock near my mouth and I moved away, he slapped my face before I knew what happened, I started to cry and he lifted his hand again, and offered his cock to my mouth. I got the message quickly, and let him put his cock in my mouth - he again motioned with his hand so I started sucking.

He ripped my blouse open while I was doing that and pulled my boobs out of my bra - I winced as he roughly played with my nipples, the pain hurt - but sadly I quite liked that - it had been so long.

He was hard again now - and pulled out of my mouth. He rolled me over so I was face down on the bed and pulled my skirt up to my waste, revealing my bum to him. He pulled down my panties to my ankles and then started very gently rubbing my bum, legs and moving between to my pussy. This was almost nice and I relaxed, forgetting I was tied on a bed against my will.

A little while later and to my shame I was relaxing and enjoying his caresses, moving a little around the bed. Then it changed, slap slap slap he started spanking me - not playfully, but hard - very hard - I started to scream and beg him to stop and he just laughed reminding me that no-one would hear in these ravel lodges where the rooms are near soundproof so others could sleep. It didn't stop me babbling and begging though - I couldn't bare the pain - never could stand it.

Then it stopped and I though it was over, his hands started playing again, then fingering me gently - at least at first - he got rougher, must have been using several fingers stretching me and hurting all the time. Next his hands were on my hips dragging me up - face stuffed into the pillows as he positioned me - then he was in me, balls deep - fucking me hard, brutally for what seemed like ages. I'm ashamed to say I almost enjoyed this, my body betraying me and I came for him loosing all strength as I did and collapsing on the bed unable to hold myself up.

He had slipped out of me as I collapsed - holding himself above me, he lowered himself down his cock head pushing between my bum cheeks - it came to rest on my bum hole, I started babbling - screaming and begging - never having considered anal sex - I offered him anything to stop - but he ignored me. I started to calm a little realising he hadn't tried to enter me - hoping he would relent - he was sort of doing a push up over me astride me - only touching my at my bum hole with the head of his cock, which felt weird with slime rubbing my bum.

Then I felt the sides of the bed rise and I realised he had started to lift his hands - and just collapsed on top of me driving his cock into my virgin bum instantly. I remember screaming at the pain - indescribably stretching burning pain and then I must have passed out again.

I awoke to the pain again feeling his cock deep in my bum, so much pain - now my hands were tied above my head to the headboard of the bed, face down with all his weight on me pushing into me - I was starting to think it would have been better to let people see my pictures.

He lifted off me a little and I relaxed a bit, thinking it was an improvement but he pulled me up a bit, elbows and knees - which was painful but at least he couldn't put his weight on me like that - then he started playing with my boobs, still inside my bum deep and painfully he pulled, twisted my boobs - trying to make me cry out in pain I think - and yes I did, many times.

To be continued...