Marry The Knight Ch. 07

Story Info
Bruce proves himself to Wonder Woman.
3k words
4.58
36.6k
50

Part 8 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/14/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers

Bruce would only focus on one part of Diana at a time, only take in what was presented to his lips. First, the delicate curve of her ear. Then the crisp line of her cheekbone. The softness of her cheek, perfectly straddling a supermodel's hollowness and a pin-up girl's fullness. Then her neck he tickled with the tip of his tongue. Diana was not one to respond lightly; she merely fluttered her eyelashes, even as his mouth came down the strong slope of her chest, down a firm breast, onto an erect nipple.

Paige was far more vocal, watching. Her hands flexing on her thighs. "Oh yes... suck them..." she said, her silky voice caressing Bruce's ears with its aroused purr.

Diana's flesh was hot underneath his fingers, her nipple strikingly hard amidst the softness of her breast. He lashed it with his tongue, the little nub so hard that it tried to resist bending, but it was finally left trembling with pleasure. He sucked on it, hard, pursing his lips around it, not stopping until it had swollen in his mouth. He sucked so hard that saliva ran from his mouth, trickling down her breast until he could feel it sticking between his groping fingers.

"She's going to come," Paige moaned. "She's got to come!"

Diana just smiled wryly. She wasn't as easy a lay as the Calendar Girl pictured her, and she wouldn't give in to any but the best of pleasures. If she didn't see sex as a battle, it was certainly a competition. An opportunity to prove her mettle. She wouldn't make it easy for him.

Bruce lifted himself up. His need for Diana was already so great that his body seemed to cling to hers, but inevitably he was above her on stiff arms, looking down at her perfect body, cunt wet and clit throbbing. She spread her legs, almost challengingly, and he speared into her. Diana let out a yipping cry and looked guiltily about herself, before he wedged himself into her again, coating his belly with her wetness.

"You can feel it inside you!" Paige moaned jealously, almost incoherent with desire. "Oh, his wonderful cock... fuck her with it, Bruce, fuck her! She needs to come!"

Still driving in and out of her sex, Bruce retreated even further, moving his arms under Diana's legs instead of over them, resting them on either side of her firm thighs so she was bent double underneath him. Her powerful calves were propped against his chest, her dainty feet falling from his broad shoulders with toes curling. He drove straight down into her, with her upturned cunt catching his thrusts.

Grabbing her lasso, Diana slung it around the back of Bruce's straining neck, holding on with both hands like a bronco buster in the saddle. And as Bruce leaned over her, forcing her into a serpentine curl, crushing her warm thighs into her own breasts and smelling her cunt inches from his mouth, he found himself compelled to speak.

"Love your cunt," he gritted out. "Love it. Need to fuck it. Fuck you. Make you come. Come like you deserve to."

But the glowing lasso blazed in Diana's hands as well, as she squirmed in pleasure, pulling on it no harder than Bruce could resist. "So deep! Great Aphrodite, you're in so deep! So big!"

Grunting animalistically, Bruce hoisted her hindquarters up, cradled underneath him as he literally mounted her, Diana now upside-down on her shoulders. His hands locked onto her curves, bulging arms straining against the back of her legs as he hammered into her with all his weight and force.

Diana held herself up with preternatural balance, hands on the headboard, even Paige rushed to help her, body pressed against Diana's muscular back. Bruce drove in until he could go no further, then pulled all the way out, only to unerringly jam himself back inside. Diana breathed hard, from pleasure, not from effort. Every time Bruce's cock came out, it was dripping with her budding orgasm.

"Hera, give me strength!" Diana yelled, pulling the lasso between her teeth. She bit down hard as Bruce literally pile-drove her, all grunting determination, and only the pleasure of the fuck. The lips of her melting sex tensed on his cock. "Aphrodite, make me come!"

Bruce grunted louder, her cunt climbing his cock. He slapped at her ass, knowing she liked her pleasure cut with bondage, pain. Diana growled into the lasso with each hit. Her cunt was spilling, a river over the crown of her belly, down her rippling abs. Bruce stopped, legs akimbo, and picked Diana up altogether to ram her onto his prick.

Her gray eyes exploded open, staring with open disbelief at her own liquid cunt. It was suspended in the air, split open just inches above her face. She could see how widely his manhood had stretched it. Square jaw slack, eyes glazed over, she watched herself being fucked.

Bruce spanked her again. This time, on her clit.

Diana screamed.

"She's coming!" Paige cried. "Don't let her stop! Keep fucking her!"

Diana's eyes were still wide open, seemingly vacant as she soared at the height of her orgasm. But she saw him thrust into her again. She saw her own sex rebel, melt, become a wild geyser of liquid pleasure that crashed down onto her own bountiful breasts, joining the sweat and saliva their sex had already left there. Her lasso glowed bright.

"I love it!" she groaned, eyes shutting as his pumping cock forced her squirting onto her face. "Your cock—going in and out of me—making my cunt go wild—making me come—great Hera, I'm coming!"

"I will too," Bruce promised, cool but under pressure. "Come in your cunt, where it belongs, come hard, give you what you deserve." He could feel his own orgasm, hot and leaden within himself, a tightening ball of piercing pleasure. He thrust in and out of Diana, feeling the friction change as she clamped down with her climax. She'd accepted his cock readily, but now her tensing folds were tight as a virgin's.

Paige's eyes were wide and white with excitement. "It's amazing... amazing!"

Bruce was groaning aloud now, sweat running freely down him, his thighs almost sore with tension, his cock harder than ever. He slammed himself into Diana's bent, supplicating body, reaching after that elusive final sensation that would make him truly lose control. Not just orgasm, but give into Diana. Whatever their contest was, he didn't want to win. He just wanted his best. An animal fullness of Diana's cunt, to satisfy her, to show worth. It only made sense on a subconscious, warrior level.

"Get ready," Bruce grunted at her, pounding his hips against hers, meeting her thighs' undulations with fierce stabs of his cock that met all the resistance of warm butter. The color had drained from Diana's face. Coming so hard almost seemed to hurt her.

Wave after wave of sensation washed through him, testing him, pushing him to his limits. He tightened down, forcing away the growing strength of his orgasm. He thrust into Diana viciously, anxiously, jackhammering her head into the mattress. "Soon!" he announced with an air of warning.

"One more time!" Diana begged, demanded. "Don't stop now!"

Now Bruce roared, fixated only on giving her what she wanted, proving himself to her. He picked Diana up once more, all of her, hands like vises on her waist as he dangled her off the side of the bed. She hung upside-down and he forced her against gravity, beaching her on his cock again and again. She thrashed, legs kicking wildly, and Paige could see the look on her face as she bobbed up and down, onto Bruce's cock and off. There were almost tears in her eyes as she grated against him. Her greed for orgasm was utterly debauched.

"Coming again!" Diana moaned, fingers dug into her breasts until the knuckles whitened, her grips turned red. "Oh, thank Aphrodite!"

"Thank me!" Bruce roared, with her cunt on fire, his cock like steel in a forge, giving himself through the molten lead of her orgasm.

And Paige watched it all between Bruce's legs, fingering her pussy, her own ass, coming harder than she ever had in her life and still wishing she could be climaxing like Diana. "Thank you for making her come, thank you so much-!"

Diana finally got her body under some control—wrapped her legs around Bruce's waist, sat up, faced him as she hung from her leglock. "Come inside me! Claim my cunt! I love you so fucking much!"

"I love you too!" Bruce panted as he came, thick surges of pleasure coursing down the length of his cock, evidence of his orgasm pumping into the depths of her body.

Through the haze of her excitement, Paige saw his balls swelling. She reached out and cupped them in her hand, feeling the sweet fullness of his ejaculation, feeling how much cum it took to fill Wonder Woman up. "Thank you, thank you!"

Diana joined their orgasms, swept away by the current of it, feeling the hot gush of Bruce's seed inside her. "I'm still coming! I can't stop! I won't stop!" She fell back, suspended by his hands on her hips, her legs around his waist, and his spewing cock deep inside her.

Bruce shot powerfully into the swallowing softness of her, until it seemed like she was drowning in him. But her sex was insatiable, sucking away his essence with sheer hunger. They seemed to duel for an eternity, his orgasm trying to match itself against the velvet squeeze of hers. It took a long time for him to soften, for her to relax her tenacious hold—then he eased her down to the floor, hunched forward one last time, to drive his weakening member into the puddle between her thighs, and for Diana to ground and squeeze herself against him in one last embrace, one last kiss.

"Marry me," he offered, begged, ordered.

"Yes," she said, even more terse than him.

Then he pulled out of her, Diana resting upside-down, legs in the air, him sitting heavily on the mattress. Paige fell forward, exhausted just from watching, to rest her tired head between Diana's legs. The musk of Bruce's seed surrounded her. The man himself fell heavily atop her, just lying there, breathing hard, feeling their mingled fluids spreading out over the mattress.

"I wanna get married too," Paige yawned.

Bruce kissed behind her ear. "Then clean that up," he said, nodding to Diana's open, saturated cunt. "I'll want to use it soon."

Obediently, Paige lapped at Diana, ensuring the Amazon had even sweeter dreams than usual.

***

Roxy kept watching, but she was no longer sitting down. Now she straddled her rocket, revving the engine without triggering the ignition, the laptop balanced precariously in front of her. She held it in place while squirming her bare sex against the rocket's cool metal chassis, right on the roof of her building where anyone could see. She hoped Bruce would get back to work soon. Some licking and fingering was nice for warm-ups, but she really loved feeling some power between her legs.

She revved the engine harder, making the rocket kick against her cunt, wanting to take off. Soon. Soon. Already, she could see Bruce's cock reviving. But as long as it was half-hard, she checked her computer.

The livefeed was recording right to her hard drive, though she didn't yet know what she'd do with a couple hours of Bruce Wayne fucking anything that moved.

After all, she couldn't take her laptop into the shower with her.

***

A vibrating cell phone made Bruce aware of the morning sun filling the room, the sheets that had tangled to connect him to Paige, the disappearance of Diana. He was surprised that Diana had managed to slip away without waking him, but if anyone could manage it, she could. She'd left a note on the nightstand, the words in ancient Greek. He answered the phone as he read it.

Bruce. I meant what I said. But I need to take care of some things. We'll discuss this further.

They had more in common than he would've thought. Bruce folded the letter up. It was Tim on the other end of the call.

"Timothy, anything to report?" he asked in his socialite voice, though the operative word was the last in the sentence.

"Yeah, uh, Pru came by, you know, Prudence? She's back in town and we had a talk... I mean, me and Cass and Steph... Cass and Steph helped... we all had a talk, just talking and she said, in our talk, that Talia and Nyssa al Ghul are on their way to Gotham."

Paige was coming awake, wrapped around his waist. She looked up into his eyes and he let them soften, regard her appreciatively, Paige smiling as she received his look. "Any particular reason?" he asked, his tone still light.

"Apparently Ra's is pissed about you marrying someone other than his daughter, not being his heir, so they're going to personally kill us all, burn Gotham to the ground, you know, the usual."

"That does sound tricky. Let Barbara know, make sure all our divisions are prepared for a hostile takeover. I don't want to lose anyone to the competition."

"Will do," Tim said with a salute in his tone. "And Cass and Steph and I just talked to Pru." He hung up.

Bruce regarded Paige as she pulled the sheet away from her body, a little bit of sweat still glimmering on her.

"Show me how beautiful I am again."

Bruce picked her up, carrying her to the mirror on the wall.

***

Harley came awake to see Paige's flesh pressed against the glass, her breath fogging the mirror as it was pumped out of her by Bruce's thrusting, demanding cock.

She was getting more turned on watching them than she ever had servicing the Joker.

***

Pinned to the mirror, Paige cupped her succulent breasts in her hands and squeezed them gently. Her nipples were so swollen they seemed ready to burst.

"Look how firm my tits are!" she said with surprise at her own attractiveness.

"Your ass isn't so bad either," Bruce told her, as she felt his finger slide up her puckered hole. Fucking her pussy even more feverishly, Bruce jammed two fingers up Paige at the same time, wiggling them inside her.

"You're gonna fuck my tits next?" Paige groaned, the tanned cheeks of her ass tightening together, asshole closing around Bruce's jabbing fingers. "Maybe my mouth?"

"I'll fuck you anywhere I can," he promised her, and Paige moaned in delight.

***

Through the mirror, Harley could see Paige's throbbing asshole grip at the third of Bruce's fingers to be added. Bruce pushed harder, his fingertips going all the way up Paige's ass. When Paige came, it was so hard that flecks of her juices hit the glass.

Then Paige was asleep again, slumped against Bruce's body. Harley supposed it made sense. She hadn't gotten much sleep during the night, after all.

Bruce carried her back to the bed, setting her down, his cock slipping out of her still enough to make her moan. Then his gargantuan erection was bared to the air, standing straight out from his loins, dripping with her juices, almost majestic.

He went to the door, unlocked it, and stepped through. Harley shivered, vibrating just to be in the same room as that hardness.

"You're better than the Joker," she told him, words squeaking their way out of her, burning in the air, cutting their way out of her like metal.

Bruce approached her. His cock was still wet. So was she.

***

Tim walked through the jewelry store, actually semi-confident in his choice. The League of Assassins were coming to kill them all. He was dating Steph, and by extension, Cass. He might as well make it official before, most likely, they were all murdered by swords.

Of course, he still had doubts about the choices. He thought Steph would like an amethyst ring with an almost gaudily sized gem, but what kind of ring would Cass want? He kept thinking he should let Steph decide—Cass was more her girlfriend than his. But then, Steph could be pretty traditional about this stuff. She'd want him to figure it out.

So, something that wouldn't get in the way of Cass punching someone, maybe something silver, with the gem inlaid? What did they call that, a princess cut? Would Steph care if she got an amethyst and Cass got a diamond? Probably. So should he get Cass an amethyst too? But then that would make Steph's seem less special, and more like he just had a thing...

"So, who're the lucky ladies?" Vicki Vale asked, casually pointing a voice recorder his way like she was holding him hostage.

Tim snapped shut the ring boxes he'd been examining, as if that would help. "How do you even know I'm here?"

"The most exclusive jewelry boutique in the city? They text me whenever someone famous so much as uses the restroom. Now, I have a feeling that one of those is you finally pulling the trigger on Tam Fox, but who's the other one for?"

"Tam and I were never getting married. That was just a silly rumor."

"Uh-huh. So, she gets frozen out completely? Not sure that'll sit well with her in our interview later today. I say our interview, but it's not like you'll be there... how about you tell me just one of the affianced and I'll play softball?"

"Maybe they're nipple rings. Ever think of that?"

"Tim Drake has pierced nipples. Not the hottest scoop, but I'll—"

Vicki stopped suddenly, looking around the jewelry store, finding a waste bin tucked into a corner, running for it before falling to her hands and knees to retch violently. Tim went to her, digging an 8-ounce bottled water out of his jacket. When she was done, he handed it to her, and she rinsed her mouth out.

"You alright?"

"Yeah. Stomach bug. Shit!" Vicki gargled and spat into the bin. "First I miss my period, now this!"

Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers