Marry The Knight Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good work. Very good." Bruce's voice began to coo, almost silky smooth. "I love the way you do that."

She'd finally penetrated his icy, aloof exterior. All it took was a little sucking.

She tightened her lips around his cockhead and really sucked, actually making an audible slurping noise. If he thought he was getting good head before, she'd make sure he knew everything he had been missing...

"Nyssa, kill him, now!" Ra's demanded impotently.

"He's almost done," Nyssa said, as dreamy and untethered as Talia felt. Her voice was thick with lust, and Talia realized she was watching. Watching so closely... "She's beating him... making him submit..."

"What are you talking about? Your sister is disgracing herself right in front of you!"

"Oh yes," Nyssa said, almost moaning. "Right in front of me..."

Her fingers came down and rested lightly on the back of Talia's head, guiding her head in some exact rhythm, helping her give Bruce what he desired most. His prick vanished between Talia's lips as she sucked in more and more of it. When the engorged tip bounced off the roof of her mouth, she knew she'd have to take the whole thing. Nothing less would satisfy him.

The insistent pressure on the back of her head made her gulp, then begin swallowing his many, many inches. When the tip of his cock passed her tonsils, she knew she'd done it. She'd shown Bruce they were meant to be together. For a long moment, his member seemed to hang in the back of her throat.

Then he was firmly lodged in her windpipe. Every time she swallowed, her gulping throat muscles would bob up and down, caressing his cock with impossible tightness. His cock danced in her mouth, belonged to her mouth. She'd convinced him of his folly in spurring her, making him accept her just as her throat was accepting his massive prick.

The pulsing and pumping of his cock became so great, she could no longer hold him in her throat. Even her gag reflex could not be suppressed when it came to him. She didn't want to cock. Not now, not with the most virile, commanding, dominant man she'd ever encountered expecting the best from her.

"Keep going. Good, very goooood!" It was not Bruce speaking now. It was Nyssa.

"Nyssa," Bruce said, with all the quiet strength that had drawn Talia to him time and time again. "Your sister needs help."

Nyssa did not even try to resist. Given permission by Bruce, cut loose by him, she dropped to her knees and angled Bruce's cock into her mouth, sucking ravenously at its length. She was even more voracious knowing that it had just been in Talia's throat, as if it were a beloved toy of Talia's, never shared, that she was finally getting an opportunity to play with.

Talia, still quivering and gasping for the breath she had missed while deep-throating her beloved, joined her sister on the floor and reached for her own share of Bruce's indomitable cock. Nyssa fed it to her sister, watching with glittering eyes as Talia sucked the big cock once more down to the balls, holding on as if she didn't intend to let go.

Talia's bobbing head sucked up the end of his cock again after she had recovered from having it all the way down her throat. Fucking her own face with long, demanding motions, she let the friction build between her dewy lips and his jerking prick.

"Give me some more!" Nyssa snapped, pulling Bruce away from her and taking over once more. His cock moved in and out of her mouth, wetly smacking against her throat, while Talia knelt beside her, tensely licking her lips and waiting for her own chance at another taste. She would share. There was no other way to tame this indomitable cock, so she would share.

The sisters moved closer, close enough so they could share the prick between them, their mouths moving in unison up and down the trembling shaft soaked with each other's saliva. They kissed each other across the swollen knob, trapping the cockhead between their mouths and drooling even more spit onto its shining length.

Nyssa's fist was tight around the base of the cock, stroking in short, demanding jerks as she and her half-sister continued to pay homage to the force that had actually managed to get them to agree on something.

"Which one of you," Bruce started, his voice only slightly strained, "can take my cum without gagging?"

The sisters paused a moment, Nyssa still jerking him off, a strand of saliva running from Talia's lips to the tip of his manhood.

"You can do it," Talia said, glowing, not a trace of condemnation in her words. "You're more experienced. I'm so sheltered, so naïve..."

"But he's your husband," Nyssa replied. "It belongs to you. Getting to watch is more than enough."

"There will be enough," Talia promised. "For both of us. But I will go first."

She bent her head to Bruce's cock as Nyssa watched avidly. With one last kiss to his cockhead, Bruce let fly a thick gush of cum. Talia caught it in her mouth and drank it down, her tongue flogging his tip in an effort to coax more seed from this first bolt.

Bruce groaned as Talia pushed his manhood toward Nyssa, who got his cockhead inside her lips and sucked it hard. Bruce filled her mouth as well, his jism billowing her cheeks out, gargling into her throat. Nyssa's eyes widened. Experienced she may have been, but with other men. Not with Talia's husband.

She released him from her mouth, but she continued jerking on his shaft, and his cum sprayed their faces. They shared a laugh as they licked the warm cream from each other, then from Bruce. They kept on sucking until well after his manhood had finally gone soft in their mouths.

Then they followed Bruce's gaze to the laptop, where Ra's looked on, quivering with rage.

"You are no longer my daughters," he said, and the line went dead.

Nyssa looked at Talia. Then smiled at her with wet-white teeth. "It looks like we'll need someone else to be our daddy."

"Yes," Talia breathed thankfully. "Oh yes..."

12