Marry The Knight Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers

"Forgive me, Kory..."

"There's no need to apologize," Kory said. She walked out of her hiding place, skirt swishing like a cat's tail, her teardrop breasts pushing fiercely at the mesh top she wore, each heaving breath and striding step bringing their bareness into sharp focus. Just looking at her back, Donna couldn't believe she'd ever thought the provocative display was safe for work.

Kory gave Dick a greeting kiss on the lips, then kissed Komand'r on the cheek. "He's good, isn't he?"

"Kory, I am so sorry," Dick said, far more intently now. He was pushing himself away from Komand'r even as she clung to him desperately; Kory had to step in to separate the two, her touch calming them both down.

"Shh," Kory said. "I can see what's happening. Komand'r is a very enticing woman, but I doubt she could have you more overwrought than some of the situations I've seen you in. No offense, Komand'r, but Dick wasn't this hard when all the Birds of Prey were blowing him. I think it's obvious—oh, you're still afflicted, aren't you?"

Her hand dropped and began stroking Dick's manhood. Her motion would be mechanical, it was so casual, except for the obvious care and relish she took in jerking him off. Her eyes lingered on his face as it contorted with pleasure, straying there no matter how hard she tried to look elsewhere, at others.

"There. Is that better?"

Dick nodded desperately.

"Good," Kory said. "And Donna, will you come out already? There's no shame in having enjoyed watching it. I would've stayed in the audience too, except I could see how guilty Dick was feeling about the whole thing."

"Then you know it was Ivy, she had poisoned me, and I..."

"Shhhh," Kory emphasized. "There'll be time for that later. I may end up thanking her. You have given Komand'r quite the... pitch? I believe is the word?" Kory turned her smile on Komand'r, who could barely meet her eyes as Kory continued to relieve Dick with gulping strokes from the base of his cock to the head. "He was good, wasn't he? And somehow he gets even better when he has more than one partner. It's like it inspires him. He just has to please everyone."

"I don't... I don't know what you're talking about," Komand'r said stubbornly.

Kory rolled her eyes—the movement hard to see with her all-green irises—and switched hands. Her free one she brought up to her mouth and licked, moaning into the taste of precum. "You could have him, you know. Every night. The rest of us too. All you'd have to do was stay here, with us, and stop trying to take over Tamaran. Wouldn't you like that? No more humiliating defeats, no more imprisonment, just Dinah sitting on your lap, Helena massaging your shoulders, Zinda kissing your ear? I'm sure you've noticed by now how much they like to play together."

"You're perverse," Komand'r said. "And I wasn't—I was just..."

"Why don't you watch me, Komand'r? Me with Dick? And Donna? All three of us? You can join in for as long as you like. Just for tonight, or for years to come. I'm happy to share. I always have been. You don't have to conquer him. But if you want to, do it here, in love, like he wants you to." Kory stopped stroking, but her hand still quivered with the throb of Dick's member. "Just say the word and you can go first."

"I... I..." Komand'r couldn't speak, for once. She could barely even breathe.

Dick yanked Kory's skirt down. It fell on top of her shoes. He pulled her to him and kissed her.

"Too late," Kory said, giggling as Dick tickled her neck with his tongue. "You'd better make up your mind fast, Komand'r, before Donna gets a turn. And I'm sure Babs and Dinah and Helena will be home before too long..."

Donna was turned on. She unsnapped the pin on her skirt and it floated to the floor. She pulled her yellow panties down around her knees and jacked her finger into her cunt. The scene before her, Dick's big cock slamming against Kory, Komand'r heaving with nervous lust, inflamed Donna. She hummed her middle finger in and out of her pussy in a hot blur.

"I'm going to fuck you, girls... all three of you."

Dick left Kory trembling and gasping. He pulled Donna to him and kissed her just as wildly as he had Kory. His cock slammed against the woman's belly. Donna shook and shivered.

Dick lifted her up to the table beside Komand'r. He pulled her panties all the way off, then kneeled in front of her and kissed her cunt.

"Oh!" It was all the girl could say. Donna gasped and panted. "Oh, oh, oh!"

Komand'r made her decision. She slid off the table and smiled. She played her hand up and down on her cunt. Then she shoved it in and fucked at her pussy with all four fingers.

Kory watched Dick eat Donna's pussy, and she became so hot she had to fuck a finger in her cunt, and she did. Komand'r watched the proceedings with an intense interest as she plunged her fist in and out of her hairy pussy. Dick sucked on Donna's cunt, making the girl shiver as though she'd been jolted by a bolt of electricity. She yelped loudly and came.

"Oh, Great Hera! Shit!" she yelled.

Dick worked hard to bring her home the right way, and he did. He brought her to the top of the climax with his sucking lips, took her over the crest, and drank greedily as Donna wiggled and writhed on the table. She finally lay spent, heaving, panting on the table. Her tits pushed at the white blouse.

Then Dick turned his attention to Kory. He pulled her over to the table, sat her up beside Donna and Komand'r. He slowly raised the mesh top and took out Kory's big tits. He held them and marveled at the firm roundness. He leaned in and kissed each teat tenderly.

Komand'r had her wrist all the way inside her pussy.

"Yeah, make her wild!" she cried.

Dick pulled away from Kory's ripe tits, spread her legs, and leveled his frightening cock at her young, crimson pussy. He pushed his cockhead at her tight cunt.

"Oh, Dick, I can't possibly handle it," Kory protested, even as she smiled lovingly in the knowledge that she could.

"Of course you can," he said, and he pushed his ass at her and shoved his prick in.

"Oooooh," Kory sighed.

"Fuck her, Dick!" Komand'r cried.

Donna was sitting up on the edge of the table. She watched Dick's big prick penetrate Kory. Komand'r was so taken by this rare moment that she came violently, almost falling off the table as she climaxed.

"Motherfucking X'Hal!" she shouted.

Komand'r's orgasm pulled her over from the waist, and she finally did slide off the table as she felt the flood of pleasure drown her. She shook in an aroused shiver until she had drained the last sensation of pleasure from her body.

She pulled her hand out of her cunt. It was dripping with her juice. She turned to Donna, took three fingers and jammed them in the girl's pussy.

"I still don't trust you," Donna said. But she liked the fingers filling her cunt.

Komand'r jacked them in and out of the girl's cunt. "That's what makes it so much fun."

Dick had a hot stroke going. He had Kory helpless on the table. He stood between her legs, lifted them and hooked them over his shoulders, so he could drive his mammoth prick deeper into her sapping cunt.

"X'hal, this is hot!" Komand'r yelped.

"You're doing me, Komand'r," Donna sobbed.

"Damn right I am."

Dick was doing Kory's cunt with his giant cock. He fucked her as she squirmed on the table. His cock was like a marble pillar plummeting in and out of her sweet cunt.

Kory came. She couldn't stop. Dick's big prick brought her off, and she finally let it happen. Her pussy juiced and sucked at his large cock. The flood of pleasure ripped through her so violently she was jerked straight up off the table to a sitting position.

"Ah, here... oh... I'm coming!" she sighed.

She threw her arms around her husband's neck. He bulldozed his cock in and out of her with a fervently fast stroke. She shuddered with the ripple of ecstasy that gripped her, then fell back on the table, fucked out and spent.

Dick pulled his prick out and moved to Donna. Komand'r took her hand away from the young woman's pussy, and Dick moved in for the kill. He guided the huge head of his prick to her sucking pussy. He slugged it in.

"God, you're sweet," Dick said as he looked Donna in the eyes.

Her big blue eyes, full of passion, gazed back at the man. "Show Komand'r what she's missing."

Kory was recovering from her wonderful orgasm. She sat up on the edge of the table and watched Dick jam his prick into Donna's pussy.

Then he fucked her wildly. Goddamn, he fucked her. Komand'r spat on her hand and stuck it back in her soaking pussy. Kory slammed two fingers against her pussy as she watched his huge cock slick in and out of Donna's cunt.

"Oh! Wow!" Komand'r shouted.

"Dick!" Donna wailed, lying back on the table, letting him fuck her, letting him drum her with that monster prick of his. He squished half way and fucked her to the edge of paradise.

Donna had never experienced such an exquisite feeling. She was lost in the push and pull of his fabulous cock, swooning to the throbbing stir that shook her body.

"All right then, fuck me!" she screamed. "Go on and fuck me!"

And as she came, his big prick spewed out a pint of hot cream in her cunt. Donna lost it. Her breath caught in her throat. She tried to scream, but she couldn't. His cum splashed into her and she shuddered into a tingling quiver that she would remember the rest of her life.

Then it was Komand'r's turn, and though it would take her a long time to admit it, it was worth waiting in line for. Having him was better than ruling Tamaran, better than ordering slave around, better than commanding legions. Because when she had Dick, she was ruler of his manhood. It brought her more pleasure than all the rest combined.

No wonder her sister liked it on Earth so much.

Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers
12