Marry Widow & Three Daughters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jackjill8
jackjill8
101 Followers

Oozing slowly in my ears, "Ohhh...Weeeee...sensational feeling...Goose pimple...Good..." as we danced and I ran my hands on their backs down to the bums, massaging along the way up and down. The lights were dim so I presume no one took notice of my wandering hands except my wife I was dancing with.

After the night out we went back to the hotel and headed to the bathroom. Five of us showering each other in the bathroom. What a beautiful sight to behold. My four wives looked gorgeous in the nude. Despite older, Betty, my first wife looked just as desirable, as alluring as my three young wives, her daughters. She seemed ageless and still possessed a firm curvy body. The twins have vivacious bodies like their eldest sister Beatrice and mother Betty.

In the suite, they screamed in ecstasy grasping with sexual sensation as I kissed Betty then each one of them. My wives clustered round me and undressed me for the marital ceremony with the twins on the bed.

I sensed they were anxious. All too eager to be deflowered as I took turn consummated with them.

All three have the beauty of their mother. On sight they looked more like four sisters. We wiped each other dry after the shower and moved to bed.

We lay on bed frolicking. Hugging, kissing and licking all rolled and tossed about. My cock twitched and raised erect.

The two twins were virgins, comfortably eased into sex by mother and eldest sister. The four wives foreplay stimulating the two twins.

I moved close to one of the twins, Beth and took her in my arms, suckling her breasts while fondling her. I kissed all over her body, converging on her genitals licking her hymen. I salivated her cunt juice. She was aroused and exploded quivering strongly, "Sensually wonderful...husband...ready for you..."

Beth spread opened her legs wide tantalizing me.

"Beautiful pussy. Ohhhh...My...Shield by hymen... you look good enough to eat."

My penis stood erected at attention pointing at her mouth. She took him in both hands and pulled to her mouth.

She brought it toward her until touching her lips. A lightning sense coasted through my body as she closed her lips around the forehead. Without any warning, she took all of my penis into her mouth and sucked. Soon I emitted semen fluid. She tasted lavishing the salty pre-cum causing her throat muscles to constrict around the forehead and then withdrew until my cock popped out of her mouth exclaiming.

"Wooowww...Ohhh...UUUmm..Huge...Long...Wide girth...What a sight...My...Oh...My..Fear pussy can't take it fully.. ...Mine?"

"Yes for my 4 wives!"

"Mother and Beatrice suffered pain penetrated by him?"

"Not exactly suffering. First few times painful. After I fucked them few more times, their pussies get used to him. Now both enjoying me fucking them. Pain no. Pleasure galore."

She grabbed my penis again excitingly. Sucking it in her mouth like a lollipop sent me sky high. She sucked fast and furious.

"Beth, Surprise me you're quite a good cock sucker for a virgin, hymen intact. Where you learn?"

"From mum and sister. Did I pass the test?"

"You sure did well."

"How huge is the cock?" she asked.

The sisters jumped in, "Lets measure it!" not shy using their hands and fingers encircled cock, estimating the size.

Beatrice popped, "Length 8 inch."

Beth said, " Length 9 inch."

Becky exclaimed, " Length 9 inch."

The three girls asked mother inquisitively, "You had enjoyed the majestic cock. What is the actual size?".

Betty smilingly said, "I had measured it in a playful mood...and it is...da..da..da..da...reaching 10 inch length at full erection with a front view 6 inch girth, 2 inch diameter. A majestic organ for our enjoyment! Your pussy feel pain getting stretched during penetration the first few time fucking. Pussy is quite elastic, stretch to accommodate the cock after a few fucking. Then you'll not stop asking to be fucked I can assure from my experience."

The three sisters uttered excitingly, "Learn from dearest mother. Our hubby have been fucking her day and night. Yes mum?" They didn't withheld their excitement talking about their mother in such wanton tone.

Not a bit shy, Betty replied, "Yes. It had been a daily affair Jack fucked me most fulfilling. Soon my dearest daughters, you all will feel the sexual joy too. I shall address you three 'my sisters-in-love'? Pussy and cock make for each other. Like husband and wife! We fuck often and our bond will glue stronger. Conjoined in matrimony with cock and pussies...Hahahaha..."

Beth with hands groping her groin, "Mum I am itchy down here. Is this a feeling of wanting to fuck sensation?"

"Yes darling. You're going to be a woman like mum craving for man constantly."

Dripping wet, juice oozed out of her vagina. I inserted a finger in gently, probing in and out dilating her hymen for easier penetration, while looking at her enjoying the pleasure. She was in heat, grabbed my penis and pulled it to touch her vagina.

We locked lips as she whispered, "I want you inside me, take me hubby. Fuck me..."

She was craving, arching her body, spreading her legs, anxious to have sexual intercourse. I mounted her, thrust lightly at the hymen. Slow and steady thrusting, I torn the hymen, penetrated her gradually.

She yelled screeching, "Ohhh...Ooooo...WeWeWe...Ummm...Huuumm."

All the time looking how she felt first time copulating. She was in a hysterical frenzy, squeezing her vaginal muscles on my penis. I stopped then continued penetrating another inch.

She screamed again, "Ohhhh...Oooo...Wowwwooow..."

I soothed her to relieve the pain, kissing her, sucking her nipples, "We almost there Beth dear wife. Brace up."

I pushed another inch in and looked at her face. All the while smooching her, kneading her breasts, sucking her nipples. I must continue the penetration to condition her for fucking.

She grimaced with pain, "Ouuu...Ooooo...Ohhh...Ummmh..."

"Dearest Beth, Pain now. You getting pleasure in time to come."

"Ohhh...Yes...Pain now...Pleasure come soon." She uttered held onto me tightly.

"You are so experience in squeezing me. I can't believe you were a virgin if I didn't see the intact hymen."

"Ohhhh...splendid fuck... don't stop.. ..give me all the cumm..pump into my womb... can't wait to be a mother for us..."

My cock half way gone inside as I sensed she was in pain. Yet at the same time she was enjoying the pleasure while enduring the pain.

"Ooooo...Ahhhh...Go in all the way... right to my womb...fuck me so good..my beloved hubby... fertilize me...with our baby..."

I pushed harder. Each push met with resistance. Cock torn the hymen. Blood flow.

She cried joyfully, "I had given my virginity to my beloved hubby...Ohh...Oooo...I belong to you, Jack...Fuck me good."

She screamed loudly, "Whoooo...Ummm...Oooo.. my goodness... I can't stop." While she screamed her head off, I mustered strength. I thrust harder and rocking in out motion, penetrating inch by inch.

Then she let out an excruciating sharp pain, "Ooooo...Ohhhh...Wow..wow...wow," reverberating in the room.

Then I felt my cock had hit her womb. My cock had reached her pussy end leaving some inches outside her pussy. I continued the rocking motion, pull out to the slit then shafted in again deeply.

As each thrust of my huge cock pounding her pussy, she screamed, "Ooooo...Ohhhh...Uuuummm."

The orgasm hit her, screamed out in ecstasy. She clenched her cunt muscles as tight as she could. I groaned loudly as she gripped my ass tightly, nails dug in, "Owww...Oww.. painfully."

I began to spasm. I grabbed her shoulders and thrust even more forcefully, and held there. Her pussy muscles squeezed my cock again, feeling him twitch in response.

She was wriggling wildly enjoying my thrusting in out motion rubbing the vaginal walls. I slowly shaft deeper till my penis rubbed her uterus entrance. We stayed locked copulating in gyrating motion sending her to climax as I ejected. She grabbed me over and over, milking him, feeling the hot cum spurted. I groaned, exhausted collapsed on top of her.

Awhile later cock slipped out, and we lay there panting.

"Consummation completely fulfilled. Beth now you're a woman," the three wives excited proclaimed.

Semen with blood seeped out of pussy and ran down leg, completing the thrilling deflowering.

As my penis shrunk and slipped out, blood flow onto the white handkerchief placed under her bums. Beatrice helped to clean up and tabbed dry the blood. It served as a memento of her deflowering.

The wives ran their hands all over me, performed fellatio arousing me to a hard on soon ready to deflower my youngest wife Becky.

I was eager to fulfill my husband's role. The wives presented her to me, all sex up for consummation. She was ready, wet and highly turned on, waiting for me to engage in sexual intercourse. I turned towards her, took her in my arms and smothered her with kisses all over her body. I fingered her hymen, sticking a finger inside feeling the wetness and sticky juice.

I kissed passionately on her lips. Her lips opened, I pushed the tip of my tongue past them into her mouth. She sucked it even farther inside. Our tongues slashing back and forth chasing her tongue. I clamped my lips around her tongue and sucked hard.

"Ummmm...Ooooo...Ouuu," she sounded when we finally broke our kiss.

"You kissed so ardently. So lovingly. Out of the blue!"

I was already highly aroused. My cock fully erect direct facing her face.

She wrapped her lips around my cock head and bobbed up and down while she used her hand to masturbate my scrotum. I could feel that familiar rumbling way down in my balls and I knew that I would be cumming soon. I tried to push her head away from my cock, but nothing doing. She clung tenaciously to my cock and would not let go, pulling my cock to her pussy.

"My dearest hubby come into me. Fuck me... I want your baby...Don't delay further. I am so sexcited seeing your long erected penis..Cannot wait any longer...Satisfy me your youngest wife." Becky screamed invitingly spreading her legs.

I waited no more. The pressure building in my scrotum to eject. I mounted between her legs, thrusting my penis into her vagina slow and gentle. I shaft my penis, pressed against the hymen and slowly into her vagina. With much effort, my forehead breached the hymen and crept inside. The forehead went in. I stopped to look at her.

She grimaced with pain and cried aloud, "Ooooo...Wow...Oww..."

I pushed further in. An inch then another. I hugged onto her, lips smooching her neck trying to ease the pain. Then slowly drew out leaving the forehead at the slit. Then sensing she was less painful, thrust right in, went deeper. I proceeded and managed half cock length in.

She screamed excruciating loud, "Ooooo...Ohhh...pussy rupturing...pain...tearing me."

I stopped, massaging to sooth her pain.

She cried and hugged me, "Wow...Ohmmm...Immmhhh...so big..my tiny pussy never fuck by any man...just by a dildo..my own fingers... be gentle..." Becky shrieked in pain hugging me tightly.

She wriggled in pain, mumbled, "Endured for the pleasure, wanting to feel your penis all the way in, fully deep in." Her palms pressing my bums onto her.

"Yes love. Soon the pleasure will creep into your body replacing the pain. Won't be long."

"Come deep into my virginal pussy...Pain but so pleasurable...Love you hubby...Love me...Eject sperm into my womb...make me a mother...I so desire your baby..."

I could see she was enjoying the copulating, squeezing my penis with her vaginal muscle. It was sensational.

I ejected as she climax. I was totally shacked.

I deflowered her giving her the sexual sensation she felt for the first time. As I demounted, blood flowed and soaked the white handkerchief. All three virgin wives kept the blood stained handkerchief for memory. I didn't let the other two wives, Betty and Beatrice felt less loved though they were very understanding.

Later after recuperating and a sumptuous dinner, I had sexual intercourse with them in a threesome while the two twin wives lay on the bed watching and recovering from their sore bruised vagina. Seeing us having sexual intercourse excited them as I saw them touching their vaginas and breasts and heard their moaning as they masturbated each other to climax.

"Oooo...Ohhh...Ummmm...Ummm," reverberated in the suite.

The following days we had a wonderful time romping in bed, in the shower, on the couch and all over the suite. It was a most enjoyable and memorable time we had together. I am happy taking responsibility for them and them placing their love and trust in me.

Good times passed fast and soon we returned back home to begin our new life together as one family. The business grew, farm has expanded to other businesses.

The family had grown, bubbling with kids. It will be a challenge to explain to our children about our relationship. For me I have four loving wives to cherish and enjoy their love. Differences among us are rare and far between. Emotion and sexuality was never a problem. The wives are accommodating and amicable with each other. We had occasions of self and mutual gratification played out while I sexed one wife and the other wives looked on and became aroused. I would make it a must to have sexual intercourse with the other wives in turn.

All my four wives are highly sex. They became bisexual and in times of heightened needs do play with each other. We relaxed nake in bed after a day's work, chatting and discussing on any matter. We cannot get our hands off each other, with touch here and fondle there, not surprising it doesn't take long to get all steamed up leading to orgy nightly.

It has been a daily routine to have sexual intercourse with my four wives. We perform in various positions. Most time they ride me on top while I lay supine enjoying their bouncing breasts as they jockey up and down on my penis. I drained my energy giving them sexual satisfaction. I enjoy doing so. Fortunately my wives are understanding when I didn't give them all they wanted. Right now I can still satisfy their sex drive and didn't leave them wanting for more. I hope I can endure. I do hope none will be enticed by other men because of lack of sex from me.

I do not show preference treatment for wives. I give each a fair share of my attention. I have sex with all four wives regularly when we retired to bed. But the three wives would accord deference to their mother Betty willingly. She is our special for bringing us together. Our matriarch. Also she being my first wife, the three wives would not mind when I had sex with her more often. But she always told me not to as she is very contended adding they need sex more than her. All of us have deep love and respect for her.

We are open with our sex life as we all sleep on a specially huge designed bed large enough to romp and toss about. As for now I am able to fulfill their wants and needs. I am blessed and wouldn't ask for more. We are in a paradise of our own making, loving sharing and caring. In life what matter most is happiness, contentment, family ties and commitment to stay together in all times. I am lucky to marry four loving wives. Till this day we are still very much a closely knitted loving family growing larger with additional children.

jackjill8
jackjill8
101 Followers