Marrying for Money Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
haremgirl
haremgirl
1,357 Followers

Eliza was so intent on trying to hurt Leanna, that she didn't notice Trevor approaching until he stepped behind Leanna and closed his arms protectively around her waist, causing her to jump slightly with surprise. His hands were splayed across Leanna's belly, as he pulled her back to lean against his chest, and he gave Eliza a cold glare from over his wife's shoulder.

"As it turns out, Leanna is the mother of my child," he paused to smile down at Leanna before continuing, "at least, she will be in a few months." He ignored Eliza's shocked gasp, as her eyes fell to where his hands were caressing Leanna's abdomen lovingly. "As I've already told you, I love my wife. She is all I will ever need, and we are very happy together. For everyone's sake, including your own, please leave us in peace."

"You bastard," Eliza snarled. "Do you think you can just brush me off like some tramp that you slept with once? I gave you my virginity!" Eliza cried, heedless of who might hear her. "You took my innocence and left me pregnant."

Trevor took a deep, calming breath before answering. "Eliza, you are the one who left me, remember? You left me...to run off and marry another man. It was your choice, and you can only blame yourself for how things have turned out." He paused for a moment, letting his words sink in. "As for me...I have come to realize that things worked out for the best. You and I would never have been happy together. It's time for you to move on. You shouldn't have any trouble finding someone else who wants to be your husband. I wish you all the happiness in the world, Eliza...as long as it is with someone else."

Eliza cocked her head to one side and asked him coldly, "what about your daughter? Am I supposed to find someone else to be a father to her too?"

Trevor tightened his arms around Leanna reassuringly. "I just visited the bank to set up a trust fund for Miranda. As I told you before, I intend to see that her needs are met."

Eliza shook her head with disbelief. "That's it? You think you can throw some money in my direction and your dirty little secret will just disappear? You have a daughter. Don't you want to get to know her?"

"I don't want a repeat of the other night," Trevor said firmly. "You thrust poor Miranda at me when she clearly wasn't ready to accept that I could be her father. All you accomplished was to upset her and all of us." Trevor paused to look at Leanna, who had remained quiet throughout their conversation. She gave him a small nod of encouragement. "Leanna and I have discussed this, and we agreed that Miranda is welcome to visit in our home." When Eliza opened her mouth to reply, Trevor held up a hand to stop her. "However, from now on, you will treat Leanna as Miranda's stepmother and my wife, giving her all the proper respect that she deserves. If you cannot do that, then I'm afraid I won't be able to have any further dealings with you or Miranda."

Eliza stood motionless for several moments, the shock of his words made her voice breathless with rage. "You bastard," she finally muttered. "You cold-hearted, selfish, lying bastard! I'll make you pay for this." She looked at both of them through narrowed eyes, "I'll make you both pay." She turned and stalked away without another word.

Trevor turned Leanna to face him and felt her trembling. "Are you alright, sweetheart?"

Leanna looked up to meet his worried eyes, and she smiled weakly. "Yes, I'm fine. I just wish Eliza could accept things as they are. Will she ever just leave us in peace so we can get on with our lives?"

Trevor's arms tightened around her. "As soon as she realizes that there's nothing for her to gain by persisting, she'll move on." He gave Leanna a tender kiss of reassurance.

When he released her lips, Leanna smiled up at him. "I'm very proud of you, for the way you are handling all this," she breathed. She squeezed him around the waist. "Now, let's go home. I don't want to let Eliza spoil our afternoon."

Trevor tucked her arm through his and turned once more toward the livery stable to get their buggy. When they were almost to the barn, he leaned down to whisper roguishly, "Now what was that you mentioned earlier about needing sustenance for a strenuous afternoon?" As he said the words, he surreptitiously brushed the side of her breast with his thumb, causing Leanna to blush.

"Trevor stop that," she scolded in a whisper, "anyone might see you."

Trevor couldn't help but laugh at his prim little wife. They both knew she wasn't prim at all behind closed doors. He couldn't resist teasing her more, and he leaned close to her ear to whisper.

"Don't be so prudish, my sweet little whore. Remember, whenever and wherever I want."

Trevor brushed another stealthy caress along the side of Leanna's breast as he spoke, and she shivered. Leanna stole quick glances around to make sure they weren't being observed before she boldly cupped his crotch.

"Here in the street, my love? If you insist..." She reached up to unbutton her bodice.

Trevor groaned and gave her a playful smack on the bottom. "Let's get the buggy. The sooner I get you home, the better."

haremgirl
haremgirl
1,357 Followers