Marrying for Money Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
haremgirl
haremgirl
1,359 Followers

Trevor wanted Leanna with ferocity so intense that it was eating at his belly. However, having a care for her tender condition, he mentally sighed and resigned himself to waiting one more night for his satisfaction.

"You must be totally exhausted," he murmured, framing her jaw in both of his hands and bending to brush a gentle kiss on her temple.

Leanna stood motionless as his eyes caressed her face, her breath catching in her throat. She couldn't believe that this man, who far surpassed her every fantasy, could possibly be her husband. Any fatigue she had been feeling disappeared in the face of the aching desire that began to smolder inside her. She gave him a sultry smile, and wound her arms around his neck to press her body full length against his.

"On the contrary," she whispered against his lips, her fingers teasing the hair at his nape. "Your little whore is not the least bit tired."

Trevor closed his hands around her waist, enjoying the feel of her against him as he smiled down at her wickedly. "Oh really? That's good," he breathed, sliding his hands up along her ribs.

He grasped her nipples and squeezed them hard between his fingers. Her head dropped back and her back arched in wordless surrender. When he released her nipples, they stood stiffly erect beneath the thin silk of her chemise and she whimpered with disappointment. His wicked grin widened considerably as he watched those impudent peaks hardened from his touch.

"Because I have thought of the perfect way you could thank me for the gown."

He lifted her onto the dressing table and stepped between her thighs, nudging them wide apart. Pushing her chemise up to her waist, Trevor was able to see her lovely pink pussy splayed for his enjoyment. Her lips were swollen and slick, and he trailed his hands up her inner thighs, over the tops of her stockings to her core. When he used one hand to tease her clit and the other to probe deep inside her, Leanna shivered with desire.

Trevor urged her back onto her elbows on the tabletop. He unbuttoned most of her chemise but left it on. The fabric had slipped down so it barely covered her nipples, and the straps were hanging off both of her shoulders. Then he moved several candles closer, until her body was bathed in golden light.

He inspected her body leisurely, studying her soft pussy lips until she was dripping and desperate and suckling and biting her nipples until they were painfully sore. He waited until she breathlessly begged him to take her before sliding into her tight sheath. As he ravised her, he inwardly smiled. The dress was a small price to pay for this!

Much later, when Trevor finally lay totally spent beside his exhausted sleeping wife, he grinned once more. No wife could have expressed her gratitude more eloquently or more thoroughly than Leanna had done.

To be continued...

haremgirl
haremgirl
1,359 Followers