Marrying Into Polygamy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stalling was useless. I had to choose what I would do with this woman who had all but proposed to me on behalf of herself and her sisters. Well, when the moment of truth came, it wasn't much of a dilemma. How could I refuse a girl who wanted to share me with her siblings? What kind of fool would turn that down? From any possible angle, it made no sense to decline her proposition.

"Alright, Julia. I will marry you...and Larissa, as well as Bridget and Michelle. I never expected to have 4 wives, but what can I say? It's not something forbidden to my own religion, after all. Talk about getting along with one's in-laws, I must say! Anyway, I will do it. But you deserve at least a proposal of your own, as do your sisters.

"Julia, will you marry me?" I replied, trying to do this with some sign that while I was more partial to Julia due to familiarity, I wouldn't ignore or neglect her sisters.

"Yes, Fazil, I will marry you," she had a smile on her now teary face.

"Larissa, will you marry me?"

"Yes, I will marry you!"

"Bridget, will you marry me?"

"Yes, Fazil, I will marry you."

"What about you, Michelle? Will you marry me?"

"Yes, I will."

"Alright, then. I have proposed and the four of you have accepted. I think that makes each of you my fiancee. That will take some explaining to those with I can explain. However, it will certainly be a life worth living, from what I can see here," I stated as I regained my nerves.

It was quite a jolting experience to be engaged to four women when I only expected to propose to one, and that after the visit (I had a ring in mind, but I hadn't yet received the bonus check that I planned to spend on it). Just when I thought that I was prepared for everything, however, there was one more shock.

"Um, honey, there is something else," Julia informed me, a bit awkwardly herself.

"Yes, babe?"

"There's one more wife that you need to take. I am the 5th daughter. You'll be starting out with 5 wives. And there's a strong chance that the 7 younger ones might consider you a fine prospect for a husband, once they see how happy we are with you. Mind you, they're still too young, but that won't always be the case. Girls have a way of growing up, you know.

"Surely you noticed that there are only 11 girls here. My oldest sister is a divorcee and not here yet. She tried to practice monogamy, only to be very unhappy with it. Now she wants to live the Principle, too, and she has already agreed to marry whomever weds the 4 of us. So, what do you say? Beth is a really great girl, Fazil. She'll make you happy as much as the rest of us. You'll fall in love with her, too. Trust me again, please?" Julia pouted once more, as she sold me on the virtues of her elder sister.

"Okay, I'll agree to that, provided that she accepts my proposal in the same way. I am quite happy with the idea of having more than one wife, as long as none of you feel lost in a crowd. I want each of you to feel loved and special, not just another disposable spouse. Does that make sense to you?" I stipulated, quite proud of my firm stand.

"Honey, why do you think that I love you so much? Any guy can date a girl, but a man who can fool around with other women and still treat his girlfriend like you have treated me is clearly a man capable of more love than some of his peers. You have the patience and energy required for this life, as long as you don't doubt yourself. Don't worry about the crowd, either. It's normal for me. I'd be out of place in a smaller, nuclear family. This is all that I know or want to know of being in a family. I like them large and noisy," Julia laughed lovingly, kissing me in the sight of her entire family.

That didn't jolt me half as much as the kisses that followed from Larissa, Bridget, and Michelle. Each of them, if not quite as ardent as their sister, made sure to punctuate the first sparks of their affection for me with a taste of their soft, wet tongues. I wasn't about to fight them off, of course. True, it wasn't love yet, but I could definitely get used to that kind of treatment. What followed at and after dinner was yet another story, not that I minded that, either.

To be candid, I was much more comfortable once I knew the secret of the family mystery and had committed myself to essentially join their community. Oh, I wasn't a Mormon of any stripe, but I had become a polygamist, so we had common cause now. Conversion was yet another issue, but it now seemed an immaterial thing. They promised to respect my convictions, after all, and apparently their God cared as much or more about procreation as about one's actual beliefs. As long as I was married to "true believers" and lived the Principle, they considered me almost a Fundamentalist and certainly a member of the family now.

Adjusting to life without chai would be tough, but there was always those times when I dined out by myself. One day, naturally, I would have to introduce my in-laws to their in-laws. That would certainly be interesting, given that my family is a Turkish family that behaves in a very modern way. It is a mirror image of this other family in some ways. My father drinks, smokes, and routinely engages in homosexual affairs that my mother pretends not to know about at all. Then again, I don't think that they are even having sex since all of their children are grown or mostly grown.

Well, that would be a concern for another time. It would be interesting to see what my liberal parents and family think of my somewhat conservative wives and in-laws. After all, Al doesn't use coffee, tea, liquor, tobacco, or any kind of illegal drugs. Hell, he doesn't even like to take aspirin if he could avoid it.

As I admired my blonde, redheaded, and brunette brides-to-be, I washed down the excellent steak with lemonade of all things. It was strange, but not even the caffeine withdrawal could distract me for long from the aesthetic appeal of my future wives and thoughts of their sister. This wasn't so long ago, as you can see, but the memory of what happened shortly afterward was one for the record books indeed. I was yet to be finished with my surprises, and this one didn't even bother to notify the rest of them in advance, let alone yours truly.

12