Mars Hill Ch. 02

Story Info
Jeremy finds out Becca's Secret...
16.3k words
4.8
3.6k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDVH
TheDVH
29 Followers

Becca had been back at work a few weeks when she came over to me as I was putting cleaning supplies away.

"Hey Jer, I have a bit of a problem?"

"Anything I can help with?" I grunted as I lifted the container of dirty water to pour into the sink.

"Well, My sister Abby, you remember she was planning on coming to University here and moving in with me?"

"Yeah."

"We'll turns out she's not coming. Decided to take a gap year I guess. Problem is that I have already signed the lease on our apartment and given notice that I'm leaving my current place."

"So..." I wondered if this conversation was going to go where I thought it was headed.

"So...," she said, a faint blush growing on the top of her, very cute, cheeks. A lock of her brown hair swung in front of her face in a way that I couldn't have found more attractive when she looked down at her shoes building some courage. She looked back up and locked me with her rich chocolate eyes.

"...I was wondering if you might want to move in with me."

My heart lept. I wondered what my Aunts would think, then decided that I didn't care. I felt guilty about that for a minute, after all they had taken me in and given me a place to stay rent free and had been nothing but nice to me. But then I thought that they might like to have the house to themselves.

If I moved in with her I would basically be committing to spending the next year of school here. I would have to try to transfer my credits over. And I would have to tell my mom I was staying. I wondered how she would take it.

Becca began to look even more embarrassed.

"I mean if you can't don't worry. I'm sure I can find a roommate or something."

I reached out and stroked her warm cheek.

"Hey, Yes of course I will move in with you. I mean I know it's fast and everything, but Yes. I think that living with you would be a dream come true. Plus we wouldn't have to look over our shoulders" I quickly demonstrated, and noting no one was nearby I reached out and took her by the waist and pulled her close. "Before we have sex.We could do it every day if we wanted."

She grinned up at me and I stole a quick kiss before putting away the rest of my cleaning supplies and getting back to work leading the next tour.

"You're glowing" Beth said to me as we prepared to lock up. "Have been all afternoon. What's going on?"

"I'm moving in with Becca."

"Good for you! I'm sure your aunts will be very happy for you."

And they were. They were ecstatic, then reassured me that they would be happy for me to keep living with them just in case I thought they were glad to be rid of me.

Things didn't quite go as smoothly with my mom.

"What do you mean you are moving in with a girl and not coming home? Jeremy you are moving too fast."

It had been like this for 20 minutes and showed no sign of letting up. I sighed and gripped the phone tighter and tried to keep my frustration out of my voice.

"It's exactly what it sounds like mom. I like it here. I want to stay for the year of school here. It's a beautiful city and a beautiful area. I have a Job, I'm working on getting into the University, application for transfer has already been submitted. It's going to be fine."

"This just seems too fast. Too sudden. Does Gillian know this girl?"

"Yes mom, Rebecca is her student remember? They have known each other for years."

"Well I just don't know."

Aunt G had expected something like this and had given me a tip to help convince my parents that this was a good idea.

"Well why don't you come out here and meet her? Aunt G already said you can stay over with her and Sam. I'll have already moved so the guest room is free. And we can show you around."

It took a few more minutes before Dad came on the phone and said he and Mom would come out, and to get everything ready, and that he would make sure Mom came.

A few days before they arrived I got my acceptance letter at NAU and surprise they were accepting me directly into Forth year, as long as I promised to do a 10K word thesis by the end of the year. I even got a scholarship.

Aunt G and I drove down to pick up my parents in Phoenix, and I gave them the good news about school. I just hoped that the rest of the trip would go well too.

Well, my parents just loved Becca, with my mom promising dire consequences if I didn't look after her, and my dad promising that they would choose her over me if we broke up. Becca thought this was all hilarious, and I put on a brave face and tried not to cringe at the terrible jokes and cliches. We showed them the Grand Canyon, and the Meteor Crater just outside of town. I took them on a tour of the Observatory, and Aunt G took them to some restricted access telescopes. Becca and I showed them Mars through the Clark telescope one night when we were doing our evening observations. We also took them for a walk around the university campus. Mom relaxed more and more as she got to know Becca and see the area. When I finally drove them down to Phoenix for their flight home back to Chicago my mom pulled me aside.

"Jeremy, I am so glad you found Rebecca. She is a wonderful person and seeing you two together... It's just melting my heart. You are so good for each other."

"Try not to mess this up," Dad added, leaning in.

"I'll add that to the book of advice that I don't need," I said with a smile. I was relieved that they had come around to the idea of me staying out here. I mean, I'm an adult now so they couldn't stop me, but it's always easier when everyone in the family approves.

"Seriously Jeremy," Mom said. "You and Becca have something special. I can tell by the way you each light up when the other walks into the room. The way she orients herself to be near you, and you do to be near her. It's like a modern fairy tale."

"Just with less dragons and more consequences." Dad said, handing me a gift wrapped box.

"What is it?" I asked. Mom looked confused at my Dad.

"I'd like to know that too..." Mom said.

"I'll tell you later." Dad wrapped an arm around her. "Open it with Becca when you get home."

"Jeremy, make sure you book your PET Scan. I hate to nag you but you know you have to do it, so just do it. You'll feel better when you do.

"No need to nag him, he is a grown up capable of managing his own life." Dad reminded her.

I hugged him and mom and waved goodbye as they walked into the terminal.

After I drove back I told Becca what Mom had said about her lighting up when around me, which made her smile, and we opened the box. It was a box of condoms. My Dad the joker, ladies and gentlemen. Becca cracked up at the note Dad had left on the inside of the box lid. We slid the little wrapped packages out of the box to get a better view of it.

"Condoms prevent unintended minivans. Love a Dad who is way too young to be a Grandfather."

Becca took the condoms to the bathroom, just in case. Buried at the bottom of the box, which were magnums because my dad thinks he is a comedian, was a small box. I opened it up and saw my Grandmother's old pendant. It was sapphire and had ruby and diamond accents and was shaped like a flower on a gold chain. I didn't know that my dad had got it after she died. Inside the box there was another note. This time from my grandmother.

"Jeremy, this is for the girl who will become your wife. I just wish that I could have met her. I hope she wears it at your wedding. Love from Grandma Lynn."

I had a rather large frog in the throat after that. When Becca asked what was going on, I replied that nothing was going on and that I was fine. I excused myself to get a glass of water and while I was out of the room I stashed the box with the pendant somewhere safe, fully intending to give it to Becca in the future. I don't know why my dad had given it to me so soon, Becca and I had barely been dating for more than a few months. Things were moving so fast, and it was awesome, but marriage is a big commitment and I wanted to be sure I was ready before making that leap.

Becca and I turned what would have been her sister's room into an office, which we joked was the study, and soon enough it looked like a war zone. We also had a small closed in balcony which we dubbed the conservatory. I made jokes about putting candlesticks and rope in it, just in case a colonel came to visit. The reference and the joke flew right over Becca's head, so I went out and got a copy of the board game CLUE and it became a quick favourite. Our living room had a small extension toward the front door which was just big enough for a shoe mat. So naturally we called it the front porch. After we finished giving funny names to our small slice of heaven we settled down and sure enough school slammed us like a steamroller. Between school and work, by the time mid-terms came around I was so ready for a break. Turns out Becca had a surprise for me. Which was good... because I had one for her too.

Becca made me promise to be ready as soon as she was done classes. I was supposed to be ready, but was totally lost in my work when I heard the door open.

"Jer... Come on! Time to go!" Becca called out from the front porch. "We still have a long way to go, and we only have a weekend!"

I looked up from a paper I had been working on guiltily.

"3 Seconds!" I called back, slapping the lid of my laptop closed and throwing it and my notes into my laptop bag before quickly walking out of the study. I had my small duffel bag by the front door so I grabbed it and we were out of the house 30 seconds after I stood up.

"So, love, are you going to finally tell me where we are going?" I asked giving Becca a hug.

She just looked over at me and smiled sneakily. She teased "So many questions. You must be a history student."

"Pftt. Says the Astronomer!"

"Touché," she said and we broke out laughing as Becca drove out of town heading west into the setting sun. We chatted as we drove, heading further and further west.

"Oh my god" I called out, noticing a sign on the side of the road about 3 hours into the trip. "I have to see this! It's the Hoover Dam! I've never seen it before!"

Becca pulled off the road and down the access ramp. We made it down to the Dam just as the last rays of the sun were hitting the canyon wall on the opposite side. Becca and I walked the Dam hand in hand. She had never seen it either. As we finished our walk and were back at her car I pulled her close. Her eyes crinkled as she smiled up at me. Our lips touched and, like every time we touch, it felt like the first time.

"I can't count the things that I want to do to you," Becca whispered with lust in her eyes. She smiled at me hungrily. "Lets get where we're going."

"About that..."

"You'll know in a bit," she tossed back over her shoulder as she opened the car door. I ran around to the other side and jumped in.

We drove away holding hands. To the west a glow in the sky started to get brighter.

It was Vegas. We went to Vegas for the weekend. Neither of us had ever been. By the time we got there it was truly dark. We drove to the hotel up the strip. We had to duck around the back to park but there was no issue. We checked in and they upgraded the room because the lady behind the counter said that we looked cute. She also signed us up for the Players Club so if we played or bought anything at the hotel, or half of the other ones on the strip we would get points. Neither of us much cared, other than when she also gave us the players club discount on our hotel room. We waved goodbye to her and gave her a good tip before heading up to our room. We were up one of the towers and looked down over the pool, which was themed like a Roman Bath. We enjoyed the view out the window for a few moments and then closed the curtain.

I unpacked in 3 seconds. Clothes from duffel bag went straight into the dresser. Laptop went from the laptop bag to the desk. Becca unpacked almost as quickly, claiming the coffee table by the window as her workspace.

"I'm going to take a quick shower, can you get some ice?" she asked as she started to undress.

"But the view...." I said smiling as I got up and grabbed the ice bucket.

"Oh come on, nothing you haven't seen before. And you'll see it again very soon. I promise." she winked.

"Well then I better get back quickly" I replied and shot out the door. When I got back the bathroom was closed and Becca's voice drifted through the door. She loves singing in the shower. And I love listening. I smiled as I recognized the song she was singing "Go West".

I popped an ice cube into my mouth and enjoyed the cold and slow trickle of water down my throat as I sat down to wrap up work on my paper. I had just popped in another cube when Becca came out of the shower with a towel wrapped around her. I swooped down and stole a kiss, the cold from my mouth on her warm lips made her eyes shoot open.

"Shit Jer, why are your lips so cold?"

I opened my mouth and showed her the ice cube. I smiled when she looked confused.

"Are you eating the ice?" she asked.

"Yes," I mumbled around the ice in my mouth and swallowed the ice. I could feel its cold going down my throat and into my stomach.

I headed into the bathroom and stripped down. As I was pulling off my socks I locked eyes with myself in the mirror. I thought back to the last time that I had really looked at myself in the mirror. It was the day before I met Becca, on my first night in Flagstaff. Looking at myself now I couldn't see any outward sign of how I had changed. I mean I was a bit older, and much more tanned than I had been. But in a way it made the scars from the past stand out more. And I mean literal scars, from the surgeries for my cancer treatment. I looked at the one on my forearm. I idly thought about what I wanted as a tattoo to cover the scar. Something healing and meaningful and fun. I shrugged and stepped over to the glass door of the shower. I had just rinsed the shampoo from my hair when the door opened and Becca walked in. She came over and looked me up and down. She licked her lips, dropped her towel and stepped in the shower with me.

I greeted her with a low "Hey."

"Hey yourself, handsome," she said and stood on tip toes to kiss me. She put one hand on my shoulder, and the other found its way to my penis which immediately was hard. I pulled her close to me, the water running down our bodies as we kissed. I reached down between her legs and the warmth radiated out to meet my fingers as they began rubbing her clit and playing around her opening. She looked up at me with her big beautiful brown eyes and smiled. I grabbed her by the thighs and lifted her up so we were eye to eye, and I pinned her back against the wall of the shower. The stream of water was hitting me squarely in the back as I dropped her a few inches, engulfing my penis inside her body. She let out a slight gasp at the sudden penetration and began rocking her hips as I thrust into her over and over, my thumb still playing with her clit. The warmth and wetness around my penis and the humid atmosphere of the shower made us both start sweating almost immediately. I saw the embers of passion in Becca's eyes roar into flame as she began to climax. As she peaked her vagina clamped down onto me and I began to cum inside of her. Within minutes it was all over. As I lowered her back to the floor of the shower, some of my cum fell out of her and on to the floor. I slipped in it a bit, only narrowly catching myself before I fell over. Becca immediately was in gales of laughter. Her amusement had me laughing, and we spent the next few minutes laughing and washing the sweat and other products of our love making off of each other.

"Fun start to the trip, isn't it Jer?" she asked with a grin as she made one of those towel turbans that I could never figure out how to do.

"Yeah, I dunno" I teased. "Maybe it would have been better if I hadn't almost FALLEN TO MY DEATH in the shower!"

"Haha, Comedy" she quoted back to me with a wink and a kiss as she skipped out of the bathroom to go change.

We went down and took a quick walk through the casino and out onto the strip. We walked up and down the strip for a few blocks, just taking in the crowds and the lights and the activity all around us. The perfumes of the flowers and the smell of cigars and cigarettes mixed into a distinct smell. Horns blared from the bumper to bumper traffic on the strip. After only half an hour we started yawning. It wasn't long until we both needed to go to bed. So we did. King sized beds are awesome.

We slept in late, just relaxing in each others arms. My belly was just starting to rumble when I opened my eyes and saw Becca looking back at me smiling.

"What?" I asked.

"You're pretty, is all." she said.

I smiled back.

Becca reached behind her and grabbed a pillow which she hit my shoulder with.

"Time to get up lazy bones."

So we did. A quick shower, shave, and then I was dressed to go out for the day. I went and stood looking down at the pool through our window, feeling the air conditioning hitting me in the face while waiting for Becca to be ready. I was just starting to get cold from the Air Conditioning when Becca came up to me, spun me around and reached up to kiss me with one hand, the other in her back pocket.

"I have a surprise for you" Becca said.

"What?"

"Remember how you told me when we were out camping in the summer about how you wanted to get a tattoo over your arm?"

"Yeah. I was even thinking about it yesterday for a bit."

"Well..," She pulled a package wrapped in old sky charts from behind her back and handed it to me.

"What is this?" I asked.

"Open it silly!" she said.

I ripped off the paper and saw the back of what seemed like a gift card. I turned it around and saw "Las Vegas Tattoo - Gift of 1 hours of Tattoo time written on the front of the card. I looked up to see Becca looking at me a bit nervously. As soon as I looked up she started speaking.

"I know you were talking about getting a tattoo, and I thought it would be fun to do it together. I have a sketch for a tattoo you might like that I can show you. I hope it's OK that I got this for you. I know..."

I cut her off with a deep kiss. Our tongues danced together as I held her close to me.

"I love you." I simply said.

"So it's ok?" She asked.

"I can't wait to get it," I said "and I'd love for you to be with me when I do. What design did you come up with?"

She showed me a drawing of some lines and shapes over a backdrop of stars and galaxies. She said that it spelled out "I am Starstuff" in amino acids, which are the building blocks of life on earth. Beneath the amino acids was the phrase "Mi Estas Skribite En La Steloj" which means 'I am written in the stars' in Esperanto.

"It's perfect" I said back to her. "God I have such a huge crush on you."

And it was perfect. Because it seemed like she and I were written in the stars.

"Well, I made a tentative appointment for tonight if you want to go get it for sure." She smiled.

"Let's do it." I said pecking her cheek.

Later that day as we prepared to head out, I made sure to slip MY surprise for her in my jacket pocket. I had thought long and hard about my surprise, and spent a lot of money on it. My aunts had helped me to decide on it, and had even contributed to making it even nicer than I could have afforded on my own, since being poor and a student seem to go hand in hand.

When we got to the tattoo shop they had me sign several forms. The shop was brighter than I was expecting, with pictures of art and tattoos on the wall. The shop smelled like industrial strength cleaner which made me feel a bit more confident. They had some music playing and you could clearly hear the tattoo guns buzzing.

An hour or so, and several thousand questions for the Tattooist later, I had a new tattoo covering up my scar. Becca had started asking the tattooist questions about the process and soon enough I joined in. It helped to mask the pain. When they say that getting tattooed is like getting scratched, they sure are not kidding. Of course, most scratches don't last for an hour. We walked from the tattoo place back up the strip towards the hotel. When we got to the Bellagio, the water fountains were just starting their show, so we stopped and watched. Now or never I thought once the show had ended. I felt nervous so I took a deep breath and said "Becca?".

TheDVH
TheDVH
29 Followers