Marsha Gets Promoted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They stayed that way, regaining their strength from their great mutual climaxes. After a few minutes, Quentin's cock softened and slipped out of Marsha's ass, followed by a flood of the Aquaglide that had done such a superb job. He wasn't ready to get to his feet yet, but he did raise his body from Marsha's and leaned against the arm of the sofa. She stayed where she was, but straightened out her body, so her legs and feet were resting on Quentin and her head was on Ronald's lap, smearing some of the semen from her face onto his leg. Without speaking, they all knew the sex was through for the night.

Everybody sprawled, happy and contented, on the sturdy sofa in Ronald Stone's office. Quentin sprawled against one arm and Ronald rested his back against the other. Marsha lay in the middle, tired and satisfied with what she had just done, and what had been done with her. She had experienced the best night of sex in her rather active life, better than anything with just her and Ronald, or with her and any boy friend, and she hoped Quentin would be joining them in the future. What she got was even better than that.

He sat up, looked at the ass that had been so great to fuck and patted Marsha paternally on one voluptuous cheek. "My Dear, that was the best I've ever had. So good that I want to make you an offer. How would you like to work for me full time, as a special administrative assistant?"

"What would I have to do?"

"Pretty much the same as you've been doing here tonight, and with Stone for the last eight months. Except that the company will set you up in one of the luxury apartments on the top floor of this building. You have a little boy, don't you?"

"Yes. He's almost two years old."

"Fine. We'll provide a full-time nanny for him, mostly for the times when you're performing your special duties. I will come upstairs to see you whenever I have a chance. So will Ronald sometimes, either with me or by himself," Quentin added, providing a sop to the man who was realizing he was about to be snookered out of the best sex partner he had ever known.

"Oooo, that sounds nice. I really had fun tonight."

"I know you did. We all did. That's why I want you to take this position I'm offering you. Besides the apartment and the nanny and a company car, it'll pay twice as much as you are making now, and even better benefits."

"That sounds wonderful. What kind of car would I have?"

"Whatever kind you want. Besides working with Ronald and me when we come to call on you, you'll also be helping our sales staff sell insurance policies. All businesses need insurance, and we want them to take out their policies with us."

"But, I don't really know anything about selling insurance." Marsha turned over onto her back to face the man who had just made her such a generous offer. She hated to admit her ignorance, but she wanted to be honest with him, after having been treated so well by him and Ronald.

"You have everything you need to sell insurance, and you know how to use it." When Quentin said that, he looked again at Marsha's beautiful pussy, and smiled with glee, thinking about how he would have access to it almost whenever he wanted. He was also quite confident that she would help sell more than enough new policies to earn whatever pay and benefits she received.

"After purchasing agents spend an evening with you in the apartment, and we promise them another one if they sign on with us, you'll bring in more business than anybody else in the history of the company."

"Gee, that all sounds so wonderful. Okay. I'll take the job."

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Ronald and Marsha and Quentin did, and expect to have in the future. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting in the bubbles just below this paragraph. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.