Marsha Works Overtime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,147 Followers

As the fun increased for her, Marsha started moving differently, increasing the pleasure for both of them. Besides thrusting back to meet the cock driving into her pussy, Marsha started rocking from side to side. When Ronald felt the different movement by Marsha, he smiled. “I’m glad she’s having such a good time,” he thought. She won’t snitch and we can work overtime some more.” To Marsha he whispered, “That feels really good, Marsha, the way you’re moving. Does it feel good to you too?

“That feels better and better,” Marsha answered. They were both whispering, even though nobody else could hear them, because of the intimacy they felt with each other. Even though she had been forced into sex, Marsha was enjoying it so much she had no objections. “I’m feeling all warm and weak and funny again. It’s a really good feeling.”

Ronald knew that Marsha was close to cumming again and he wanted her to enjoy her climax before he climaxed. He was not especially a gentleman, and was lacking in scruples but he preferred to have Marsha cum before he did because it was more fun for him that way. “I think you’re ready to cum again, Marsha. I’m going to move up higher on you.”

With his arms under hers, Ronald moved up so his cock was thrusting more down into Marsha’s pussy, rubbing fully against her clit. “Oooooh, she murmured, that feels so good. Ronald started plunging his cock into her faster and Marsha responded by fucking back faster and rocking faster on her ass. “Oh,” she cried. “Oh, that feels just wonderful. Please don’t stop. Oh! Oh! It’s happening again. Marsha started cumming for the second time that night, pleasure pouring again from her clit all over her body. Her pussy slammed back to meet Ronald while her arms hugged his shoulders and her legs squeezed his hips and the waves of pleasure swirled throughout her body, over and over until she climaxed, her kegs and arms squeezing onto Ronald and her back arching, driving her pussy hard against him.

After her orgasm, Marsha sagged back onto the sofa and Ronald kept driving his cock into her. “Oh! Oh!” he cried, because that night had been some of the best sex he had ever had also. “Yes!” he cried, driving his cock into Marsha’s wet pussy and starting to cum. After four more thrusts of his cock, each one producing a spurt of semen, Ronald was through and he sprawled happily on top of the equally happy Marsha.

For a long time they lay contentedly on the sofa while Ronald’s cock softened in the pussy that had given him so much pleasure and had received so much from him. Finally, he got up, took off the condom, and wrapped it in an old envelope to be discarded later. It went in the same pocket where the condom wrapper had been placed. Marsha lay naked on the sofa, her pussy bubbling with its juices, smiling at her boss while he got dressed. After his pants were on, he sat on the sofa beside her and stroked her leg affectionately.

“Do you need a ride home, Marsha?” he asked. “This late at night it’s not safe for a pretty young woman like you to be out on the streets.”

“I’d really appreciate that. I liked working overtime for you. Can I do it some more?”

“Certainly. Maybe a couple of times a week. I really like the way you work and I hope we can do it a lot in the future. Remember, though, I’m Ronald here and Mr. Stone in the daytime in the office. Some of the other women would get very envious if they found out what we have been doing and they might complain about it so don’t tell anybody.”

“Don’t worry; I won’t. I really liked it too and I want to do it again.” Marsha retrieved her garments from the sofa arm and put them on.

After they finished dressing, Marsha and her boss walked to his car in the company parking lot, both very happy with what they had accomplished that night and looking forward to a long, happy work relationship.

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Whatever you think of it, good or bad, I always appreciate knowing. Please vote and send feedback, either emailed to me or as a public comment after the story. Such feedback helps me to write more and better and I always answer any emails or comments.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,147 Followers
12