Marshall Dillon

Story Info
The Marshall teases captive into submission
1.1k words
3.72
27.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wolf182
wolf182
8 Followers

The Marshall looked down at his captive. The notorious Wild Rose, a red-headed temptress and prick teaser of men, stripped and handcuffed to the bed. ‘I told you to settle down, Wild Rose. Now you have forced me to strap you down, with your hands above your head, and each leg tied to the corners of the footboard. The punishment must fit the crime, and your lustful demons must be expelled.’ So for the crimes of mercilessly teasing men with her public flashing, her wanton ways, and the lustful look in her eyes, she was equally being teased to the brink of submission. ‘Now, we begin again.’

He began by cupping and squeezing her breast. Circling her already erect nipples with his fingertips. Moving to her other breast, he repeated the action. She could see the bulge of his thick cock in his pants as he stood beside her. Oh, how she wanted to reach out and touch it. To stroke it. To lick it. To engulf him with her mouth and taste him. ‘I know what you want, Torie Rose. And your not going to get it... at least, not yet.’ He moved his hand down her stomach, tickling her sides. She giggled, squirming against the restraints. Continuing down, he rubbed her pubic mound. From his earlier efforts, she was already wet and glistening, like morning dew on a crimson lawn. He rubbed a single finger up and down her slit. Taking his palm and rubbing in a circle on her pubic bone, just above her hooded clit. She continued to try to move her hips to meet his hand, but the restraints limited her movements. Her moans of frustration could be heard outside the jail. ‘Ha! See, there? That brazen wench is getting what she deserves,’ said the ‘Women of Moral Fortitude’ amongst themselves.

With her legs spread open wide, he had easy access to all of her wanton charms. He used one hand to spread open her pussy lips. With the other, he coaxed her clit from under its hood. He coated his finger with her sticky juices, which by now were flowing freely. He placed his finger on her clit, applied just a little pressure, then lifted his finger off. ‘Mmmm’ was all she could say, her breathing now growing faster. Again, he continued to press her button. Each time, moving just a little faster. Tap......tap.....tap....tap...tap..tap..tap,tap,tap. Again she tried to move her hips, again she was denied.

‘Oh, gawwd!’ she panted. ‘Stop.....teasing......me!’ He stopped and removed his hand. ‘You want me to stop?’ ‘NO! Please, that’s not what I meant!’ She was afraid he might seriously stop. ‘Then what do you want?’ he asked as he slowly, lightly moved his finger around just outside of her opening. ‘Oh, god, you know what I want. I need to be filled! I need you inside me. I want you to fuck me, Marshall. Fuck me with you tongue. Fuck me with your fingers. Fuck me with that fat cock of yours, I don’t care. Just fuck me, please, do it now!’

‘Like this?’ the Marshall asked, as he slid a finger up and into her hungry pussy. ‘Yess!’, she breathlessly replied. ‘How about like this?’ he asked, as he slid both middle fingers of his right hand into her. ‘Yesss!’ came the reply. As he impaled her on his fingers, he used his thumb to rub her clit. With his free hand, he massaged her breast and teased her nipple. She thrashed about on the bed. Even though her mind knew she couldn’t move, her body couldn’t stay still, unable to resist the symphony of lust this man was playing on her body. Faster and faster, he pumped his fingers into her. Again and again he hit the right spot inside her. ‘Yes, Marshall! Right there!’ she gasped. He removed his left hand from her breast and moved it to her clit, so he could penetrate her deeper with his right.

‘Oh, yeah. Right there. Just like that. Ohhhh! I’m so close. Don’t stop! Oh, God, please don’t stop! Oh, yes. Yesss! I....I....I’m gonna....cummm! Oh, Marshalll!!!!’

Her moans and cries of pleasure were heard by the crowd outside. They could see her body shudder and shake, quivering as she explodedin orgasm. The prim and proper ladies who wanted to see this wanton woman imprisoned, couldn’t help but touch their own breasts as their nickers became damp. Upstanding gentlemen in the community couldn’t stop their erections from making tents in their pants.

The Marshall withdrew his fingers from her honey pot. His entire hand, as well as the sheets, was now soaked with her nectar. He licked some off as she lay there cooing in her bliss. She looked at him through half-open eyes and said ‘Please, Marshall, untie me now. I promise I’ll be good. I think I’ve learned my lesson.’ ‘Have you now?’ asked the Marshall. ‘But my dear, the lesson isn’t over.’ He placed his fingers, still wet with her juices, on the tip of her lips. She instinctively opened her mouth and let her tongue dart out. Like a baby bird taking food from its mother, she eagerly licked her own juices from his fingers. Closing her mouth around his fingers, she sucked them, wishing they were his hard cock. ‘Oh, yes, I see the lesson is far from over’, the Marshall said.

Undoing the restraints, he sat her up in bed. She stared hungrily at the bulge in his pants. As he unbuckled, and let his pants fall to the floor, she sucked in her breath. ‘Oh, Marshall, what a beautiful prick you have. May I....’ ‘Yes, Torie Rose, you may,’ he said with a grin. She grasped his turgid tool in her small hands and began to lick it all over. Up and down, like an ice cream cone. She flicked her tongue over his balls, as she massaged his shaft. Then she took him into her mouth, and hungrily sucked. With her lips wrapped around his cock, and her fingernails tickling his sac, she looked up at him with lust filled eyes. He could hardly contain himself, and knew he wouldn’t be able to hold back much longer. ‘Oh, yeah, Torie Rose. That feels incredible.’ he said through labored breath. Sensing that he was about to loose control, she quickened her tempo. She sucked hard on his head, while she jerked his shaft fast with one hand. With the other, she stopped tickling his balls, and reached back to tickle his back door. That was it. He grunted and came hard. ‘Ohh! Ohh! Ohh, yeah!’ As all the weeks of pent up frustrations of pursuing this naughty outlaw came flooding out. She looked at him with a smile and asked ‘Well, Marshall, is my lesson over?’ ‘At least for today it is.’

The onlookers outside were beside themselves with lust. Even the ‘Women for Moral Fortitude’ craved release. They all paired off to quickly run home and act out the events they just witnessed. Some of them couldn’t even wait that long. But that, as they say, is another story!

wolf182
wolf182
8 Followers