Marta's Day Dream Pt. 03

Story Info
Marta takes her first steps in submission.
1.3k words
4.69
7.2k
2

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thinking of that moment now as she rode the escalator, Marta's stomach growled with hunger, but it was the absence of Him that she most keenly felt. He was not there to take her by the hand and his last message early this morning had been disappointingly brief. "Can I trust that you're still being a good girl, like we agreed?"

In their early chats and when they were together, he had soon assessed that Marta was a somewhat typical type A woman: she worked too hard, took too little time for herself. But Marta took this trait to another level entirely. She was passionate about the charitable foundation she ran, but that somehow manifested to her translating every single minute of her time into whether she had made a difference or not. Her end of year budgets weren't just a chore, she lived and breathed the fact that those digits translated to life saving help for thousands of people. Every success just drove her to needing to reach more people in need. Every failure she took personally, blaming herself when funding didn't come in as though she herself had had not cared enough for all those the charity now wouldn't be able to reach. Her work was so frantic she confessed she often missed breakfast and lunch and 12 hour days seemed to be her norm. He'd laughed at her when she'd said quite seriously, "But sometimes it's more intense and I have to work late." She had no notion of her own value and how to make sure she wasn't going to burn out.

He'd noted the worrying signs already and resolved, that even if she ultimately rejected him as her Dom, he would first teach her to eat right and sleep well. She'd bristled when he'd first broached the topic with her. But in the end, she had promised that as work was on an even keel for once, and to please him, for one whole week, she would eat three meals a day and leave work by 6pm at the latest.

She smiled ruefully. Well that was a failed experiment! He couldn't possibly have been serious though - he knew how important her work was. Walking across the gantry, she felt her phone vibrate and her heart flipped when she was it was Him! It must be after midnight in Abu Dhabi.

"How's my babygirl?" He said and at the sound of his voice, emotion flooded her that he would care enough to call so late. "Are you being good?"

"Of course I am!" She said instinctively.

"A whole week of looking after yourself well. Don't you feel better for it? Are you at home on the couch relaxing? Watching one of your crappy shows?" He asked.

Immediately Marta went cold. She didn't know what to say. She was programmed to please and she wanted to please Him more than most. She didn't want to lie but she didn't want to admit the truth.

"Mmm" she said, non-committantly. "How are you anyway? Is everything going to plan? It's so good to hear your voice!"

"Are you sure you're ok Sweetsub? You sound stressed?"

Now travelling on the down escalator and suddenly conscious that at any moment an announcement in the station would catch her in a lie, Marta suddenly wished she'd left work when everyone else had at 6. She'd promised herself she'd only stay for an hour at most, and though that was a promise to herself she had broken more often than not. This time it was different, she'd promised him.

Through the barrier she stopped and leaned against the wall, suddenly the lack of energy from a stressful week catching up with her all at once. The desire to be on this call and really be at home with her comfy bed socks on, on the couch and able to just talk with her Sir brought her to the brink of tears.

"Marta?" She heard from the other end of he line. "Are you definitely all safe and warm at home like my good girl promised?"

She had no words. She just shook her head mutely. Knowing her Sir, those thousands of miles away in Abu Dhabi, could not see her. But too scared to speak the word out loud in case it meant he would never see her again.

"Marta?" She heard him say again. This time though, not from down the phone. And immediately all her senses began to tingle. "Marta. Look. At. Me."

But she couldn't. The tears that had threatened only seconds before now came out in sobs. Quickly and shockingly. She stared at the feet standing in front of her. How could it be him? How could she have messed this up so badly?

"Marta." He said again. "Speak to me. Shhhh. Come on now babygirl..." But hearing this much-craved term of endearment from made yet more tears come. "And there was me, thinking you'd be pleased to see me..." he teased.

Immediately that made her head snap up, her eyes now looking into his. "Oh I am! I am! It's just... I ... and I don't know why I couldn't... and I promised... and now you'll never... and I'm so sorry!" She looked so stricken, he couldn't help but hold his arms out to her.

Waiting in that station for the last two hours he had gotten more and more furious. He'd known she wouldn't be early - but he damn well didn't think she'd dare be this late. And just looking at her, pale and so quick to tears, he knew she hadn't eaten either. What he really should do was take her over his knee there and then in the station. Her fragile state had triggered his daddy instincts. Ever since that first email exchange, she had provoked his possessive and protective traits. His decision to come home a few days early was in part to surprise her - but in part to reward her for agreeing to look after herself so well this week.

As she murmured into his shoulder, he started to decipher the words she was uttering. He pulled her back gently, so he could look into her eyes. "Babygirl? Did you think you'd lose me if you told me the truth? Tell me. I'm here now, it's all ok."

She nodded, her reddened, tear-soaked eyes looking up at him, and he pulled her back into his protective arms. "Oh Marta. You wonderful, silly girl. You don't ever need to worry about losing me like that. Of course I'm cross with you. Of course I am. Look at you! You promised me you were taking care of my precious girl!"

He heard a fresh sob at these words, and he couldn't bear not to take pity on his wayward girl.

"Marta... you've been naughty, ok? That's a simple fix. You take your punishment and everything is right again. But I can't have you working yourself into a state like this..."

Marta's face appeared once again. Reminding him of a little bird peeping out from its wing. "Fix?" She said. "You said fix... You mean, it's not over? You don't hate me?"

"No, my beautiful girl. Of course not. How can we be over? We've barely begun... Right now we're going to go and eat. Your going to talk to me. And then we're going to start on your punishment..."

And as he spoke, her sudden happiness was transformational. The cheeky girl he'd first met a month ago hadn't quite returned, but the contrast to only moments before was remarkable. As soon as she knew the situation wasn't terminal, a weight had been cast off from her shoulders.

And he smiled in spite of himself. This girl was going to be the ruin of his Domly image. Usually, when he told a girl she was to be punished he saw her crumble... with Marta, it was the first thing he'd said that made her smile.

"Come one, give me your hand, naughty girl." He said echoing their first day together. "Let's get you fed."