Marta's Day Dream Pt. 04

Story Info
Marta disappoints Him for the first time.
1.4k words
4.81
6.2k
1

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sat back and smiled. In the hotel restaurant, by the time their main course had arrived, he could see his Marta start to reemerge and now as she swallowed down the last mouthful of her steak, he was relieved to see the colour returned to her cheeks, her shoulders relaxed and the tension dissolved from her body. They had talked about her week - the mounting anxiety that she was holding the Foundation together by a thread. But he instinctively knew to probe deeper than that. "I can only imagine how you feel babygirl. You are taking so much on." He made sure he had her eyes now, and changed his tone. His baritone timbre reaching across the table and shutting out the restaurant and the rest of the word. "Marta. Today though? Was there an immediate crisis today that needed you to stay so late today? To not eat? That mean you needed to lie to me?" He emphasised the words, to make sure she could not hide behind a saving the world defence.

She shook her head, dropped his gaze and looked only at the table for a full minute. He stood up from the table and walked around to her side. His hand went to the back of her neck. And the frisson they both felt was undeniable. He paused slightly, a moment before he could speak again. What was this girl doing to him? "Marta. Use your words." He said, now crouching to be in the unusual position of under her gaze. She began shaking her head but a stern look from him stopped her in his tracks. "N-n-no" she stammered. He raised an eyebrow. "No Sir" she said quickly, now unable to not smile. He stood up again and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead, equally unable to repress the huge smile she'd provoked.

Back on his own side of the table, desert ordered, he returned to topic. "Now Marta, whilst I've been away, I know we have been talking a lot about how we'd spend our first night together. In that respect nothing has changed. You still have to be sure, you still need to ask me for my permission in the way we talked about. But because you've earned a punishment - that will have to be given first. No arguments. If you want to be my sub, like you say you do, you must learn that I don't make rules up to be mean. I only want what's best for you. Whilst you're under my protection, I will do my best to make sure no harm comes to you - and that includes from yourself. Now... Marta is that understood? You remember everything we talked about? Yes? If you want to take the next step tonight, here with me, you know what to do. If you're not sure though, you need to tell me now."

From across the table, Marta flushed red again. She still couldn't believe he was here. How she could feel so safe and special in his orbit. And she couldn't believe how good it felt to call him Sir. But now, he had reminded her that she had to take the next step by herself. A wave of resolve washed over her. She nodded and got up to leave the table.

In the ladies loo's, Marta took a deep breath. She'd never been more sure of anything, but it was still quite a step that He wanted her to take. Just thinking of his voice though, decided everything for her. She bent forward and rolled her knickers down from underneath her dress. Laughing slightly with hysteria: because she wasn't up to date with the laundry, this morning the only clean knickers left in the drawer had been the sexiest ones. The gusset was damp - between her day dream on the train and the dinner with her Dom, she had been aroused for two hours. Still, she balled them up as tight as she could in her fist. No pockets in her dress and no dainty hand bag - she just had to keep them discreetly in her hand as she crossed the restaurant.

Arriving at the table, she found his expression inscrutable. Her heart was thumping and she was sure the few diners left in the restaurant must know exactly what she was doing. He stood, like a gentleman and gently brushed his hand down over her back to her behind as she sat. His touch felt electric to her, and she felt the dampness begin to gather on her now uncovered sex making her stomach flip and her cheeks blush once again.

He watched this with approval. "Have you go something for me?" He asked.

She nodded. He raised his eyebrow again. She corrected herself, but her "Yes, Sir" was barely audible.

"Marta, pass me your knickers and tell me why."

She was now convinced everyone in the restaurant was watching, that their voices were being carried. But she couldn't take her eyes from him. He was the one. The one she could trust. The one she wanted to give herself to. She stretched her fist out over the table to him.

"Turn your hand over. Open your palm" he said and though he saw the hesitation he also saw the determination. "Good girl."

"Sir... I want to be your sub. I want you to train me. I want you to teach me how to please you. Please. Please..." emotion suddenly returned to her voice and threatened to stop her "Please accept me. Please, can I be yours?"

Now it was his turn to feel unaccustomed emotion. What was it about this one that had him responding to her on this level? He steeled himself though, and seeing their desserts arriving imminently, he placed both his hands over hers and said simply "Yes, my sweet."

"Which of you is having the hot buns?" Asked the waiter.

It had taken some minutes for the the laughter to die down, but even whilst laughing, he had slipped Marta's lacy knickers into his pocket. The slight dampness making him want to pay the cheque and take her upstairs to their room immediately. The last four weeks had been torture for him. Talking to her only by message and calls - but seeing her begin to blossom from afar - to now seeing her so ready for him. And the way she had uttered "please"? As though that mouth already knew how to form to please him.

"Marta," he said gently, but with a firmness that meant she knew exactly what he was asking "What's next babygirl?"

She squirmed in her seat. She had come so far, but he knew this next test would be the toughest yet. He had no doubt that she would do it if he ordered her to. But that was precisely why he needed to see what she could do without it. He needed to see for himself that she could take a step towards the life she said she wanted.

He watched her face change. The blush so often on her face was no longer there. Instead the colour congregated on the sides of her neck. She moved her hands from the table to her chair, once, twice, three times.

She said: "And we can't do this in the room?" more as a statement to herself, than as a question to him.

He shook his head slightly in confirmation. He made his face as expressionless as he was able, but inwardly he was willing her on - nervous for the first time in a very long time that she might yet bolt on him.

He saw the fraction of a second that she made her mind up however. She swallowed, paused her inward breath and her right hand disappeared beneath the table cloth. Underneath the table he felt her legs widen to the width of the table. He counted in his own head as he pretended to nonchalantly continue with his dessert.

He had gotten to thirty when he saw her finally release her breath. Her hand reemerged above the table. And, fixing him directly in the eyes, she placed her longest finger into her mouth , her tongue licking the underside of her finger - her meaning unambiguous. His cock strained against his trousers as his hands automatically sprang to her wrists, wrapping his fingers tightly enough to feel her pulse. He selected the same finger to wrap his mouth around, not caring who might see.

"Oh you are a good girl Marta" he purred. "Give me your hand. We're going upstairs right now and I'm going to show you what it's like to be my very good girl."