Marta's Day Dream Pt. 06

Story Info
Marta shows her inner slut, Miles shows more of his Dom side.
2.8k words
4.81
6.6k
2

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Marta?" She heard her name. "Marta? Where's my beautiful girl gone to?"

Marta smiled as she felt the delicious, cool air hitting on to the intense heat of her well spanked bottom. She had never felt anything like it in her life. His whole hand still stroking her bottom, downwards strokes over and over, followed by his nails drawing upwards, extracting fresh flames from her raw backside. Slowly the sound of the river returned to her ears and her stomach flipped once more as she thought of the position she found herself in.

She could feel the dried tears that had flowed freely and happily down her cheeks as well as the unmistakable sensation of the liquid that had poured from between her legs with every fresh blow from Miles' hand.

Also, she could feel... nothing. She started to giggle. All the usual weight, the worry, the residual terror that bad things would happen if she didn't just keep everyone happy at all times, just wasn't there. It was wonderful. She felt light. And she felt utterly and perfectly in the moment.

Miles looked down at this beautiful mass of contradiction bent across his lap. Her arse had reddened perfectly under his expert hand, and the cathartic tears he had predicted had fallen freely. But this woman, this gorgeous woman, was not broken. If anything, she had come alive during her spanking. Her natural reserve was in tact, but he had seen the way she had unconsciously spread wider, pushed against his hand, her back arching to invite the punishment he was inflicting.

He'd known she was a natural submissive from the first day they had met. But he'd somehow missed the little slut who had been hiding within. Even as he thought the word "slut", his desire to fuck her hard rose up in him.

"Marta" he said again, gently turning her over in his lap so he held her in his arms. "Oh Marta, my lovely girl, you were so good." His lips covered hers and he kissed her deeply. Not masking his desire even in part. "And what do good girls get?"

Marta looked at him, hungry for the kisses that promised so much. She smiled, "Do they get kisses?".

Miles pulled her her to him and kissed her deeply again.

"Yes they do." Kiss. "They also get to be used by their Sir." A longer kiss. "So, babygirl...' Another kiss. "You've got 10 seconds" Kiss. "To get the rest of your clothes off." Kiss. "And get on all fours on that bed in there, because I am going to fuck you harder and longer than you have ever dreamt of."

Marta gasped. In one of their late night conversations she'd confessed to him that she had always wanted to be thoroughly taken. Not made love to. She wanted so much to feel like she was just a physical being. He'd laughed when she'd written "I know that women being used for their bodies is a huge societal problem. And in a global sense, I will always do everything I can to put an end to that. But... in a one on one, with someone I trust, with someone who respects me, omg do I ever want to be used just for my body." He loved her mind, her social justice warrior spirit, and he loved that she'd chosen to trust him with the feminine desire part of her too.

Miles looked at her now. "Yes, babygirl. Tonight is the night you get spanked and fucked. Just like I promised. And if you're not naked on that bed in 10 seconds, I'm going to take my belt off and we'll really test your obedience..."

Like a deer in the headlights, Marta froze for a split second. Her mouth opening, wordlessly. Miles simply fixed her with his most devastatingly charming smile and began counting: "One..."

Suddenly, Marta was a whirl of arms and legs as she got up quickly and inelegantly from Miles' lap. She ran for the bedroom and stopped with cartoon like haste, when she reached the bed and she processed that her next move was to remove her dress completely.

Miles was now stood in the doorway, looking back in to the room. " ... two, three, four..."

He loved seeing the conflict in her play out. She was fierce and brave but she had also denied herself pleasure for so long. He could now fully see how she needed someone like him to make it safe for her to be vulnerable. For him to take charge, so she was free to just be.

As he reached "six" Miles faltered - the sight of her stepping out of her dress stopped him in his tracks. My God, he had thought her beautiful from the moment he met her, he had admired her gorgeous arse and her long legs as she'd stood before him on the balcony - but, standing there, in just a bra, her pale skin, her dark hair and her perfectly spanked deeply reddened behind... it was almost too much for him to take. His cock throbbed with his desire.

"Seven..." he said as his eyes met hers. Her hands reached behind to the bra clasp, her pupils like saucers as she unconsciously bit down on her lip. "Eight..." she unhooked the black lace and opened the back. "Nine..." she held the material over her breasts momentarily, her last thin wall of protection as she met Miles' admiring gaze once more. But it was his smile, his wonderful wide smile and look of distinct pride that enabled Marta to drop the bra to the floor. "Ten. Good girl."

Her delicate breasts were just perfect. He noticed her small pink nipples harden as he said the magic words 'good girl'. He smiled to himself as he took the few steps towards her, she was such a rare find. A natural submissive, highly intelligent and not even dimly aware of how beautiful she was. She was a triple threat and Miles reminded himself he wasn't allowed to fall in love with her. No good ever came of falling in love with a sub. And yet...

His lips met hers as he pulled her naked body to his. She retreated into his arms, grateful to be momentarily hidden from view but also suddenly more aware of her nakedness as her breasts rubbed up against the fabric of his shirt. He kissed her deeply, his desire evident. His hands went to her hair and he heard her vocalise her desire. First with small audible sighs, but as his kisses became more insistent, so too did the way he pulled her hair - gentle and not-so-gentle tugs that made her mewl with desire. He pulled a handful of her hair backwards so her eyes were forced up to meet his. He smiled at her instant obedience. "Babygirl... did I not stay on all fours on the bed?"

Marta recoiled. She had been so focused on becoming naked, and then so mesmerised by the kisses that she had forgotten the second part of his instruction. Miles smiled indulgently.

"Actually, Babygirl, for now, kneel up on the bed and face me. I want to see those beautiful breasts. They look like they're begging for attention."

Miles held out his hand and helped her up on to the bed. She was still nervous but her smile and shining eyes gave him the real indicator that he was fulfilling the fantasies that she had shared with him during their chats.

"Knees wider baby... good girl. Now I want you to put your hands behind your head."

Marta hesitated for a split second. She looked down at her naked body, almost with surprise noticing the gap appearing between her knees as she automatically complied with Miles' request. She was surprised and delighted at her own compliance, but it was as she raised her arms to link her hands behind her head that she felt a bolt of untempered desire go through her whole body - lighting up every nerve ending as she faced Miles - mentally and physically offering herself to him.

"Such a good girl... and such beautiful breasts" Miles reached forward with both hands, taking one breast gently in each, watching Marta's face intently. "Seems such a shame to have to squeeze them..." Marta's nipples hardened instantly as Miles roughly squeezed and pulled each breast. Marta gasped and instinctively went to pull away from Miles grasp, though she kept her hands in place.

"And these nipples... they seem like they were just made to be tugged, and pulled, and tweaked... Oh you like that? I see it's making you smile... I can see now that you really are a little slut aren't you?"

Instinctively Marta shook her head.

"Oh you're not my little slut? Really? So if I pull like this...? or maybe twist like this...?" Marta cried out as he pinched and twisted each nipple, pulling them towards him. Miles and Marta locked eyes. He loved seeing her face in that exact moment: lust, greed and utter trust. "Then I'm not going to find that you're dripping wet? Is that right babygirl?"

Marta froze... naked and exposed as she was... the thought of Miles reaching between her legs and discovering that his rough treatment of her breasts had left her dripping was too exquisitely humiliating for words.

"I..." she began, without knowing quite what she was going to say. Unusually, her quick wits were failing her. She smiled to herself, somewhere between her hands behind her head, her exposed breasts and her spread knees, her usual defences were compromised. Miles loved her smile, he loved the process of teaching this beautiful young woman that her desires could be met - and even better, that he was uniquely placed to meet them.

He reached his hand to between her legs, never breaking eye contact. That she was wet through was no surprise, but the sound of utter acceptance she made as his fingers glided between the folds of her pussy, made his cock physically spasm. This girl, this woman, seemed utterly made for him and his mind flashed forward to all the ways he could train her body to accept the kind of pleasures and punishments he craved.

He plunged his middle finger insider her, meeting no resistance. Two fingers, and she moaned with desire. His other hand reached behind to her reddened bottom as he grabbed at each of her cheeks roughly, increasing the pace of his two fingers in and out of her dripping puss. His mouth, almost directly opposite her ear now, was perfectly placed to whisper "Oh my babygirl is definitely my beautiful little slut... and so, so ready to be fucked" Her eyes had closed and her contented, desperate sighs showed him she was more than ready.

On another day, he might well have enjoyed edging her to the brink of orgasm time and time again. On another day, showing her he had the power to control her desire might have been his end goal. But tonight, his sole desire was to show this beautiful woman how much he wanted her. How he craved her, how very precious she was and how perfect a gift her submission was.

In one move, he turned her around on the bed so she was now kneeling facing inwards. His two hands could not resist moving back to her breasts, seeking out her beautiful pink nipples and plucking them, once, twice, three times - hard, harder, then exquisitely painfully for just more than a second. Marta gasped - all her senses in overdrive at finally experiencing what she had fantasised about for so long.

"Hands on the bed now babygirl, and show me that beautiful bottom nice and high" he instructed. Marta bent forward, mentally imagining the sight of her from Miles' point of view - but instead of worrying about her imperfect body as she might ordinarily do, for the first time she could remember, she actually felt sexy.

The sound of his belt undoing and his trousers being removed gave her shivers and she couldn't help but look behind to catch a glimpse of his naked form.

"Eyes forward babygirl" said Miles, indulgently, as he walked to the other side of the bed and Marta's head. "You've been such a good girl though, do you think you deserve a little taste? Hmm?" Miles hand went to her hair and he was rewarded with a huge smile, shining eyes and a gratifyingly eager "Yes...yes please, ...yes please Sir."

Miles looked down to her mouth, his cock straining. He helped his cock towards her lips, intending only to give her a taste. Intending to be the one still in charge. Intending to show her what having her mouth fucked would feel like...

Instead, it was all he could do not to cry out with the sheer pleasure. Her mouth enveloped his cock with an exquisite suction - making him feel like his cock was surrounded by liquid velvet. Miles prided himself on his oral training of subs but he couldn't ever remember feeling something so instantly perfect.

He tried to withdraw, once, twice and it was only through immense personal resolve that he withdrew from her mouth at the third time of asking.

Marta looked instantly aggrieved and opened her mouth wider to try and recapture her prize. Miles smiled down at her "Oh baby girl, you will spend plenty of time doing that, I promise. Such a greedy little cock sucker... I would never have guessed."

Marta's facial expression went from hungry to outraged to embarrassed in a split second.

"Oh my, but aren't you just adorable when you're horny... luckily I'm in the mood to fuck you rather than leave you waiting my sweet... but be warned, in future, I might not be so kind..."

As he spoke, Miles walked back around the bed. Marta watching him all the way, but not moving from the all fours position he had placed her in.

Miles stroked his hands once more over her still red buttocks, and immediately slipped his hand between Marta's leg, finding her even wetter than moments before. "Mmm, so you do like sucking Sir's cock... good girl."

Miles roughly pulled her knees back to the edge of the bed, so that standing behind her, the entrance to her vagina lined up perfectly with his straining cock. "Do you think you'll like being fucked just as much, babygirl?" Miles pushed forward so that two thirds of his cock slid inside her, "Hmmm?" He asked, withdrawing completely. Marta gasped. "I said, babygirl..." he now thrust almost all of his cock forward "do you think you'll like..." his withdrawal accompanied by a yelp from Marta "being..." a full thrust forward, "fucked..." a second thrust, "like this?" His third thrust found its mark and Marta cried out in arousal.

Miles' satisfaction at feeling an almost gushing reaction inside her was immense. She had told him once that no one had ever made her come from penetration before. And even though he rarely compared himself to other men, he felt the competitive urge now to show Marta how she could feel in his hands.

He held her hips and found exactly the angle that seemed to make her moan. Miles luxuriated in finding such a beautiful, willing girl...so bright and sparky that her submission felt like the most perfect gift, and that she had chosen him made every part of him feel bolder, stronger and utterly dominant. The pleasure he felt pulling her hips towards him repeatedly, daring each time to do so less gently, more urgently - showing her the Dom inside the man - was hypnotic. Only his determination to make her climax first held back the overwhelming need in him to fill her.

And then, just when he thought he could not hold back any more, he felt it, the first unmistakable wave of her orgasm. He thrust once more: "Yes, baby girl, come, come for me... come for me..."

Marta moaned all her emotions and desires overwhelming her, she had never before felt this feeling that her orgasm was inside of her. The first wave of it hit and she looked down, to her own breasts, her spread legs and the desire and the wonder at finding what she had dreamed of almost overwhelmed her. Just as Miles once again found that spot inside her that no one ever had, and her orgasm caused spasm after spasm inside her, her voice now just a series of mewls, her arms collapsed on the bed.

Miles slowed his thrusts momentarily. "Oh my good girl... oh you are so ready for this. For all of this..."And at the thought of all that was to come, his body tipped over into the most intense orgasm that he had felt in quite some time.

He fell forward now, onto the bed, gathering Marta into his arms, both of them gasping, both desperate for the continued contact. Marta turned and tucked herself into his cocoon, he placed his arm around her and found her hands, and just before she succumbed to sleep she heard his mutter into her hair: "Take my hand babygirl, I don't want to lose you..."