Marta's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OX2
OX2
14 Followers

Marta, looked back at Pancrak, laughing, "Something wrong?" she stood up and walked with a dancer's grace to the small refrigerator. Her Gymnast's body washed in the amber light of the lamps.

She pulled two bottles of cold water out and brought them over to where he sat, still bringing his breathing back to normal. She dropped down next to Pancrak, tucking one leg under the other. Long hair draped over one shoulder. She tucked it behind her ear as she handed him one of the bottles, opening her own and sipping delicately from it. For a second Pancrak was reminded of a doe, sipping from a stream.

"Wow! Mother fuckin' Wow!" was all he could say to her.

She grinned back, "What did you think? I didn't have any tricks too? Shoooot."

"Now ya got me curious" he said going all serious.

"Maybe; or maybe you'll never know any more," she teased.

"That's not nice," he pointed out to her.

She pointed over her shoulder to the nameplate on her desk, laughing back at him. Crusher of Hopes, Destroyer of Dreams! Pancrak got to his feet. "I can't believe I got this for you on Tantos V!"

"Sealed your own fate compadre!" they were enjoying themselves, back into a comfortable area. Telling jokes.

She stood up, once again Pancrak was struck by her gracefulness, every move flowed. "Shower?" she glanced back over her shoulder as she opened a door at the back of the room. "Can't go home to the wife smelling like you just left B&H Consulting can you?"

Pancrak held the door as they entered the small tiled room.

OX2
OX2
14 Followers
12