Marte's New Set of Challenges 01

Story Info
Marte is given a challenge involving her boyfriend.
2.6k words
4.45
34k
9
0

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/03/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storytyme
storytyme
613 Followers

This is the eighth story in the Marte's Challenge series. You can read this story on its' own, but if you would like to follow the series, you can read them in order as such: Marte's Challenge 1, Marte's Challenge 2, Marte's Challenge Becomes Passion, Dancing in the Dark, Taking Her to the Limits, Marte's Newest Challenge 1 and 2. This story does take a little while to get to any action. All comments and ideas are welcomed and appreciated.

My body had just been manipulated by my two best friends and my long distance boyfriend. The orgasm was so intense I stayed in bed and took a 20 minute mini-nap. I woke to the sound of laughing in the kitchen. I rolled my naked body off the bed and jumped into the shower. I let the hot water run down my body. The feeling of the hot water was so relaxing, I didn't want to move. Reluctantly, I grabbed the soap and washed all the sweat and juices from my body.

Stepping out of the shower, I realized that my long distance boyfriend was here. Total fear began to terrorize my mind. I have known Ryan for years and consider him my boyfriend, though I have never met him before. We started off as just friends and he was someone I could talk to about anything. I guess the sense of distance was always comforting to me. We have talked about finally meeting, though I have continually pushed it off for one reason or another. I suppose I am afraid he won't like me as much in person, won't like how I look or whatever. We recently have spent numerous hours chatting on the phone and video chatting, but now here he was in person. I couldn't believe he had made the trip without telling me. I guess he knew we would never meet if he didn't just show up.

My mind started racing as I imagined all the stories my two best friends, Cindy and Terra were sharing with him. I hoped he had not told the two of them about the times we had phone and video sex. I was starting to get embarrassed as I dressed. I down at my vanity and began combing my long, smooth, black hair. I noticed my cheeks were rosy as I looked at the mirror. I finally gathered courage and made my way into the kitchen.

Cindy and Terra were fully dressed, drinking coffee at the table and Ryan was sitting fully dressed on the opposite side of the table. I could hear them talking about Bluejay, the small town where I work. As I walked through the doorway, Ryan stood up and looked at me. He had a grin from ear to ear. I could feel my heart pound with excitement as he rushed over and gave me a big hug. I felt like butter in his arms. He leaned in and kissed me on the lips. I couldn't help but kiss him back.

I heard Terra whistle and wondered if there wasn't just a little bit of jealousy. Her and I had been best friends for several years and even were in a relationship for about six months before I decided that I preferred her, and all women, as friends strictly. I knew that Ryan would eventually be the man I shared my hopes, dreams and experiences with.

"Marte, it is so great to finally see you in person after all these years."

I blushed as I pulled him tighter to me so he would not see how awkward I felt. "Yeah, it would have been preferred if you would have seen me in person clothed, before seeing me naked, hot and bothered like earlier. It is great to finally see you in person as well, though."

"Marte, I made you some coffee. It is a little old though. I thought you would join us much sooner though. I wasn't sure you would ever make it out of the bedroom.", Cindy stated, breaking the silence.
Terra and Cindy laughed. Terra added, "I can't believe you left us alone with this sexy man for so long."

I pulled away from Ryan, turned and smacked Terra on the arm as I made my way to the coffee pot. Ryan returned to his seat and I pulled up the seat next to him and sipped on my coffee. I could feel my blood pressure rising. Ryan definitely was better looking in person. I wondered what he was thinking and if I looked fine. I never had a problem chatting with my two best friends, but I was suddenly at a loss of words with Ryan sitting next to me.

Terra broke the silence. "We have had a great time catching up and sharing stories."

"Oh no!" I exclaimed.

"Don't worry. They haven't told me anything incriminating and I have been a perfect gentleman as well." Ryan assured me as he put his right arm around my shoulder.

"So we have come up with a great idea", Terra said. "We decided that you have grown into your sexual skin quite well over the last five years and it is time to change the challenges. We contemplated doing away with the challenges before deciding that we all enjoyed them too much. Instead, we have modified the challenges. We will roll a dice and whoever has the highest dice roll gets to make the challenge. The challenges can include all four of us or as little as one of us. Once a person does the challenge, then they are exempt from the next challenge, unless they choose to willingly participate."

"Who said I want to do anymore challenges?" I asked.

Cindy laughed and said, "Oh you will Marte. We know you couldn't resist joining in the fun."

Terra shook her head in agreement, a huge smile on her face. Terra continued with the rules of these challenges. I listened intently, staring into her beautiful blue eyes that always mesmerized me. "The the person with the second highest dice roll will make the second challenge and so on until all four of us have made a challenge and they have been performed. Anyone has the right to refuse any one particular challenge if they feel to uncomfortable with the challenge. However, if they refuse the first challenge, then they must do the alternate challenge, no questions asked."

I wasn't sure about this whole idea to be honest. Now that Ryan was here, I wanted to spend some alone time with him. I wanted our relationship to continue to bloom naturally, rather than being forced with a challenge, or so I thought. We sat and chatted for a few minutes before we decided to grill some burgers on the grill. Ryan volunteered to operate the grill. I agreed to prepare the condiments. Cindy said she would keep Ryan company while Terra volunteered to help me.

Terra seemed to be more frisky than usual. I wasn't sure if it was the bleed-over of hormones from earlier or if she was feeling jealous of Ryan and missing our relationship was had a few years back. I didn't want her to feel uncomfortable so I played along and joked with her. We finished eating and sat around the table chatting when Terra suggested out of the blue that we do a dice roll.

After pleading for a break, I agreed to roll with the understanding that the challenge had to wait until tomorrow at minimum. So we rolled. As my luck would have it, Terra rolled the highest score with 11. Cindy rolled 9, I was third with a 7 and Ryan rolled snake eyes.

I was terrified to think of what Terra's twisted mind would come up with. I figured she would wait until tomorrow to make a decision, but I was wrong. I could see the wheels turning in her head. She didn't say anything for the longest time, although she had a shit eating grin on her face as we played a game of sorry.

It was getting late and we finished the game. That is when Terra decided to drop her bomb. I gasp and held my breath as she announced that she had made a decision for the first challenge of the new series.

"Marte, you said we couldn't do anything until tomorrow. In five minutes it will be after midnight and that will technically be tomorrow. Nobody has to go into work tomorrow since it is Saturday so I propose we all stay here tonight. The challenges up to this point have been long and elaborate. So to get this ball rolling, I am going to start with a simpler challenge, though it will still be a challenge to the first victim. Yes, I said victim."

Everyone laughed. I somehow knew I shouldn't be laughing. I tried guessing what her challenge would be, each making extreme guesses from streaking nude through town to having sex in a store window. She laughed and told us to quit giving her ideas. That honestly scared me, knowing her.

My jaw dropped when Terra made the announcement. She pointed to Ryan and said "You are a receiver". She then pointed at me. "Damnit" I said to myself. I knew she couldn't make a challenge without me being involved.

"You Marte are the giver. My challenge is for you to give Ryan a blowjob at 12:01am right here in front of us."

She sure knew how to make a woman awkward. I was so pissed. Not only was I very inexperienced at sucking a man's dick, not only would this be the first time I performed the act on Ryan, but I had to do so in front of my two best friends. Yes, they had seen me in many sexual acts, but they were all involving only them. This was a huge challenge. All I could think was paybacks would be hell when it was my turn.

Cindy could see I was visibly angry so she added, "Marte remember you do have the right to refuse, but then you would have to do the alternate option no matter what it is."

"I know" I quipped in a short tone. "You know what? Terra I will not let you get under my skin. I will do it. Ryan we have talked about this for so long and I have dreamed about it for so long. Never did I ever imagine the first time would be in the kitchen, with the lights on in front of my two best friends though. Uggggghhhhhh."

I immediately looked into Ryan's eyes and smiled as I dropped to my knees. Ryan turned towards me and spread his legs. I slowly massaged his crotch through his jeans. I heard chairs scoot across the floor as Terra and Cindy moved around the table to get a better view.

I was fighting my nervousness as I slowly unzipped his pants and pulled them to the floor, sliding them off his feet. I slowly pulled his boxers down as he lifted his hips and gently slid them over his growing penis which was beginning to stand on its own. I had not seen a penis in a long time and I could not help staring at it. I must have fell in a trance because I heard Terra say "Well don't just look at it."

I slowly wrapped my hand around Ryan's penis and moved it towards me as I leaned up on my feet. I ran my tongue up the base of his penis and made circles with my tongue around the tip. I could feel myself beginning to get excited as the butterflies began to disappear.

I wrapped my lips around the mushroom part of his head and slowly moved my head up and down while I swirled my tongue around his penis. I was amazed at how hot it felt in my mouth and hand. I could feel the penis pulsate and continue to grow as I slid as much of it in my mouth as I could handle. I heard him moan and felt his hips rise to my mouth as I began to bob my head up and down. I wasn't sure how good I was doing, but his moan helped me to continue building confidence.

I was so focused on the task at hand that I had forgotten I had an audience until I heard one of the chairs squeak on the floor. I suddenly became self-aware. I slid my hand up and down his shaft as I pulled his penis from my mouth. I looked up to see Ryan's head leaned back with his eyes closed. I reinserted his penis in my mouth and began bobbing my head with more urgency. I wasn't sure if I wanted to hurry and get this over with or draw it out and delay the explosion of cumm I was to receive.

I felt Ryan stretch his body out so he was practically lying flat at an angle. He was supporting his wait with his hip on the edge of the seat and with his head on the top of the chair. I let my mind go to work as hips began to gyrate. I envisioned his penis sinking deep inside me as his hips moved. I knew I was becoming very turned on. His breathing continued to increase as I deep-throated as much of his hard penis as I could take. I imagined I was sucking on a popsicle and trying to get to the center filling.

I heard Terra say, "You go girl. Work that thing like a pro."

The positive reinforcement gave me more confidence. I pulled his penis out of my tongue and ran my tongue up and down the length of his manhood as I massaged his balls. This earned me a long moan. I looked up to see a smile on Ryan's face. I looked to the side to catch a glimpse of the girls. Cindy was watching intently. Terra was also watching intently and also massaging herself through her clothing. I could tell all parties were enjoying my show.

I was ready to bring this show to a climax. I began stroking the base of Ryan's hot, swollen penis as I wrapped my lips around him. I began bobbing as fast as I could trying to keep his penis from choking me as his hips bounced off the chair. I could hear his breathing becoming more rapid. My hand was beginning to sweat from the heat radiating from his erect penis. I took my second hand and gently squeezed his balls sending him over the edge. His penis shot streams of cumm into my mouth. I was not used to the taste. It was much different than that of a woman. I tried to swallow as much as I could. My mouth was beginning to overflow as the semen leaked out of my mouth and down my chin. I continued to suck until his hips rested on the chair. I swirled my tongue around the tip of his penis, gathering all the stringy drops.

Terra stood up and moved over to me. She gave me a big kiss and licked the semen off my chin and licked my lips. I was a little pulled back from her actions. I tried to suppress my shock and smiled as she pulled away.

Cindy broke the silence, "That was so hot."

I looked up and said, "There. My challenge is done. Cindy is to make the next challenge."

storytyme
storytyme
613 Followers