Marte's New Set of Challenges 04

Story Info
Marte helps tease her friends in public.
3.4k words
4.41
19.3k
3
0

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/03/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storytyme
storytyme
612 Followers

Terra's Newest Set of Challenges #4

This is the newest set of Challenges in a series of stories. While reading previous stories will help with Character development, this story can be read and enjoyed on its own. Any comments or suggestions for further plots are appreciated.

After a long week of work, Marte, her boyfriend and her two female friends came together at Marte's house in the mountains of California. Marte and her boyfriend, Ryan had decided to combine their two turns of making a challenge. They had stopped at the adult toy store on their way home from work and found a new toy. They were excited to share their vision with Cindy and Terra.

Cindy had a speaking engagement with the local city board. She was looking to gain approval to open up her variety store at the base of the mountain. She had invited her three friends to join her for support this evening.

Terra and Cindy arrived together and entered through the front door. There was no need for them to knock. They were essentially family. Terra was standing in the kitchen and saw the girls step inside the house. Cindy was wearing a pair of black slacks, a white blouse and a dark blue blazer. Her brown hair was flowing over her shoulder. Marte noticed her familiar smile painted on her face. Marte knew it would change. Terra was wearing tight bluejeans as usual. Her white t-shirt flowed over her full breasts and down to her hips. She had her steak black hair pulled back in a ponytail, accentuating her native features.

Marte welcomed the girls in as they all hugged each other. Ryan walked through the back-porch doors into the kitchen. They four of them chatted a few minutes before the mood turned serious. Marte was nervous. She was not sure how Cindy and Terra would receive the challenge. They had a right to refuse a first challenge, though she did not have a backup plan.

"Cindy and Terra, I have decided what my challenge will be. Ryan has decided to join me and combine our turns at making a challenge."

Terra knew this couldn't be good. "There are no rules saying you can combine turns making a challenge!"

Ryan responded, "There are no rules stating we cannot combine challenges either."

Marte laughed and then informed the girls of the challenge. "We found this new toy a the store called a magic bullet. Remember the first challenge you girls gave me? You had me wear a toy in public. This is my chance to repay the favor. Ryan decided to join me in undertaking the actions of this challenge."

Cindy and Terra turned and looked at each other then looked at Marte. They knew they were in for a ride. What they didn't know is how much of a ride. Marte pulled out the magic bullets and showed them to the girls. The bullets were about five inches long and an inch in diameter. The bullets had wireless remotes that controlled their functions.

Terra wasn't too worried. The bullets didn't seem too harmful to her. She had worn such things before and didn't feel like a vibrating bullet would be too hard to conceal. Cindy on the other hand was a little nervous as she could guess when she would be wearing it.

Marte further explained that Cindy and Terra would be wearing the magic bullets during the meeting with the city board in a few hours. She explained that she would control the bullet for Cindy while Ryan would control the bullet for Terra. Marte explained that she would sit in between Ryan and Terra so that Terra would not try to manipulate Ryan's operation of the remote as they sat in the crowd.

Marte gave each of the girls their own magic bullet and had them insert it inside their pussy so they had time to adjust to it's presence. Both girls took turns going to the restroom and returning. Marte and Ryan decided they needed to test the bullets and make sure they had actually been inserted. They both turned the bullet vibration on low without any notice. Cindy and Terra were sitting at the table when the vibrations hit them. Both jumped in shock, Terra giving Ryan a death stare. The vibrations ceased as Marte explained they had to test the reactions and check the girls for honesty.

Terra could feel a twinge of her inner muscles and concentrated to relax them. She could feel the room beginning to warm up as her blood began flowing. She decided to step outside to keep herself from getting too worked up prematurely. She could barely feel the presence of the bullet as she walked. She was pleased it did not fill her and make it awkward to walk.

Cindy wanted to reject the challenge. She knew this meeting was important. She knew the bullet would strain her concentrate and force her to focus on her concentration. She did not reject the challenge however, because she knew the second challenge would be much worse.

Everyone made their was to the town hall. The board room held about forty people. Cindy was in a side room reading over her notes one last time. Marte, Terra and Ryan walked past four rows and took a seat in the front row. Ryan decided that he would start the bullet as Terra was sitting down. He held the controller in hand. He glanced down at the controller and made sure his finger was on the vertical switch which slid up and down. The further he slid the tiny lever up, the stronger the vibrations the magic bullet would emit. Just above the lever were four tiny buttons pointing up, down, left and right.

Ryan slid the lever to the first level as Terra began to sit in her seat. She practically stood back up as her butt hit the seat and the vibrator began to slowly vibrate. She turned her head to the left, looking past Marte, and shot a glare at Ryan as she settled down on the plastic seat.

Marte was curious how far the wireless signal reached. She pulled her remote for Cindy out of her tiny purse and placed it in her right hand then rested her hands on her lap. She slid the lever up to the second level and listened for a distant response. She heard a cough from the room to the left. She recognized the voice as Cindy and grinned knowing she had reach. Marte thought back to when the girls made her wear a shell and then speak in the donut shop.

Cindy spread her legs, trying to decrease the vibrations inside her pussy. She felt the small bullet hum inside her walls. It was a minor distraction, but nothing too intense. She could feel her body slowly begin to heat up as she waited for the mayor to show up and escort her to the meeting room.

Ryan was beginning to get bored as he waited for the meeting to start. He looked over at Terra and saw her looking around, seemingly unfazed by the bullet. He increased the intensity of the bullet to medium strength and pushed a switch on the side to rolling sensation. Marte's hips jumped to the edge of her seat as her body straightened in response to the increased vibrations. She felt her body beginning to rev up. She noticed her breathing was slightly increasing as the bullet's vibrations rolled from top to bottom, teasing her inner walls. She could feel her nether area beginning to burn with excitement.

The side door opened and Terra was escorted onto the front stage by the Mayor. Marte slid the lever up another notch and laughed to herself as Cindy had a hitch to her step across the stage. Cindy felt her body begin to sweat as her nervousness mixed with the increased bullet vibrations. Cindy could feel the vibrations move from one side of her inner wall to the other side with each step she took across the stage. Cindy turned and looked out into the crowd as she prepared to sit at the table next to the podium. She saw the county commissioner and the other board members staring at her. She counted fifteen of them. She moved her eyes to the front row. Her first image was of Marte smiling at her. She glanced over to see Terra sitting at the edge of her seat. Cindy became worried.

The mayor called the meeting to order and Cindy's attention turned to the podium. She knew she would have a few minutes of official business before she would give her five minute speech. She could feel her chest rise and fall as she tried to concentrate on the Mayor's words. Cindy could feel her inner walls beginning to clinch onto the bullet. She crossed her legs and felt her swelling clitoris begin to throb with the additional pressure. Cindy focused on controlling her breathing when she felt as if the bullet began to slowly grow in length. She sat up straight in shock. At first she thought she was just imagining things, but she realized it was not her imagination when the bullet continued growing inside her walls.

Marte decided to show Cindy why they called it a magic bullet. One of the features of this newest toy was its ability to expand in both width and length. Marte had pressed the up button which triggered the bullet to expand in length. Ryan looked over at Marte's hand and saw her press the up button. Following her lead, Ryan pressed the right button. Terra slid back in her chair, sitting upright as she felt the bullet begin to stretch her walls and grow thicker inside her. As it grew in width, the vibrations started to become more intense. Terra could feel sweat starting to form on her skin. She could see her chest rising and falling faster as her pussy began to scream with joy.

Cindy suddenly became nervous when she heard her name called. She had totally missed the official part of the meeting as her concentration had lapsed. She could feel the bullet pressing against her stomach. She could feel her muscles beginning to grip the bullet as it pleasured her. She looked over at the podium to see the mayor looking at her. Cindy quickly slid her chair back, stood up and grabbed her notes off the table then turned and walked towards the podium. Fright overtook her as she realized her excitement must be starting to show. Her shortened breath, her sweaty skin, her flush face. She took a long deep breath and tried to compose herself when the bullet suddenly started to pulsate. Cindy grabbed a hold of the sides of the podium to stabilize herself as her knees went weak.

Terra felt the growing bullet continue to widen until it felt as if she were filled by a massive dick. Her legs were now positioned bow-legged trying to accommodate the bullet. Terra could feel her forehead beginning to bead with sweat. She placed her hands on her own lap and pressed down on her throbbing clit with the side of her pinkie finger. The increased pressure only heightened her sense of horniness. Terra's knees began to shake and she heard herself gasp for air as the bullet suddenly started to grow in length. She could not believe how much the tiny bullet was growing inside her womb.

Cindy regathered her composure as the vibrations slowed to a minimum. She cleared her throat and reviewed her outline and then began her opening statement as she looked out into the crowd of peering eyes. She realized every person was paying attention to her every word and every move. As Cindy began her first point, she felt the bullet beginning to expand. It was growing toward her aching clit as it increased in length. Cindy looked down at Marte as if to say enough, but the bullet continued to grow. As if Marte knew exactly what she was doing, the magic bullet stopped growing just when it reached the hood of Cindy's clit. Cindy wanted to beg for more as the throbbing vibrations teased her clit and inner walls.

Terra could feel her orgasm building as the rolling vibrations began to change every few seconds. The vibrations switched to pulses, then rolling sensations, then jumping vibrations from top to bottom. She heard herself release a soft moan and started to stand so she could head for the exit, but was grabbed on the arm by Marte and pushed back into her seat. Terra was trying to suppress her moans as Cindy continued to make her argument for why her variety store was needed. Terra was praying for this to end. Her hips could not help but gently gyrate on her seat.

She wasn't sure if she was going to be able to finish her speech with the bullet manipulating her insides. The bullet would tease the bottom of her clit a few seconds before shifting the vibrations to deep inside her pussy only to start over a few seconds later. It was getting hard for her to continue speaking without pausing to take a deep breath. She looked down at her arms, which were clinching the podium, and saw the sweat beading on her skin. She could feel her orgasm slowly building towards a climax. She hoped she could finish her speech before the sensations overcame her body. Luckily she had only two quick points to hit. Cindy sighed as the vibrations slowed to a minimum.

Ryan leaned over and whispered in Marte's ear. "Let's give them a short break, then we will work together for the grand finale."

Marte nodded her head up and down then whispered back, "The fireworks display will be fantastic".

Terra sunk into her chair as she felt the bullet begin to shrink back to its original size and the vibrations move back to low. Her body wanted to scream as it was burning up and ready for a release; her mind was overjoyed as she didn't want to embarrass herself in front of the town committee. Terra could feel her inner walls continue to spasm as they attempted to grip the shrinking bullet. She could feel the sopping wetness between her legs. She hoped it did not soak through to her jeans.

Cindy finished her speech and handed the podium back over to the mayor. She returned to her seat at the table next to the podium. The mayor wrapped up the meeting and stated that a decision would be made at the next city board meeting. Cindy took a deep breath and began to relax as the board members began filing out of the meeting room. Cindy jumped and let out a loud "OH" when the bullets increased its vibrations and suddenly only centered on her clit. It had a sensation of rolling waves, crashing against the tip of her now screaming clitoral hood. Cindy looked up as a few members of the board turned to see what the noise was.

Terra wanted to kick Ryan's butt. Terra was well known in the town of Bluejay and knew her actions were not going unnoticed. Marte was still seated as she revelled in the joy of tormenting Cindy. Ryan reminded Marte of the finish. Marte had become so wrapped up in what she was doing that she forgot the grand plan. She pressed a few buttons and the magic bullet began shrinking back to return to its original size inside Cindy, as the vibrations slowed to a minimum. Cindy cursed Marte inside her mind.

Minutes later the girls all met and climbed into Marte's Chevy Tahoe. Marte climbed in the driver's seat, Ryan in the passenger seat, with Terra and Cindy climbing into the passenger seat. Terra looked out the tinted window and watched all the suits driving away. She grabbed Ryan's left arm and growled, "Finish me now or I will kill you before we get to Marte's house."

Ryan smiled as he looked over at Marte. "The natives are getting restless. I think it is time to let them have it."

Marte replied, "Not here. I know just the place."

Marte put the Tahoe in drive and headed out of town. She took a dirt road that ran along the rim of the mountain to a secluded lookout spot. Marte used to come here when she was frustrated or stressed to relax. She put the SUV in park and removed her remote control from her pocket.

Terra and Cindy were well primed. Marte looked into the rear-view mirror and saw the lust in her friends' eyes. Simultaneously, Ryan and Marte increased the vibration of the magic bullet. Terra and Cindy both leaned back and released a moan as the vibrations hummed inside their wet, aroused tunnels. Terra placed her hand on Cindy's lap and held on. Cindy was surprised by Terra's hand, but found that she quite enjoyed the warmth. Cindy who was normally reserved, felt the need for more touch. Cindy leaned over towards Terra and placed her hands on each side of Terra's face. Cindy turned Terra's head towards her and placed her lips against Terra's soft lips. Terra embraced the kiss and scooted closer to Cindy.

Marte decided it was time to up the game. She looked at Ryan and pointed to a button on the side of the remote, signaling a change in the vibration pattern. Ryan nodded his head up and down as they flipped a switch.

Cindy moaned inside Terra's mouth. Terra reciprocated the moan as the vibrations began rolling inside her pussy. Terra's hips began to gyrate as she tried to increase the pressure of the bullet. The two began to breathe hard and short as they began to passionately make out. Terra became the aggressor as she adjusted her body to the floor, then lay Cindy flat on the back seat. Terra pounced on top of Cindy. The deep kisses resumed.

Marte pressed the "up" button on the remote and the magic bullet began to expand vertically. Ryan pressed the "left" button as the bullet began to expand horizontally inside Terra. The girls hand were all over each other in the back seat. Terra slipped her tongue inside Cindy's soft lips. Their tongues danced in passion as their hips met.

Cindy scissored her legs with Terra's hips. Their hips found rhythm and began grinding against each other as the vibrations intensified. Terra's clit screamed each time it ground against Cindy's body. She could feel her body beginning to drip with sweat. The bullets widening her vagina as the rolling sensations increased. Her hips matched the speed of the vibrations. Just then, the bullet began to grow in length again. Terra pulled her lips away from Cindy and let out a long, passionate moan.

Cindy could feel the vibrations tickling her clit from the inside now. She ground her hips madly against Terra's hips. Her body was on fire. She was overflowing with passion. She begged for an orgasm as she held the weight of Terra on top of her. Her hips bouncing off the seat, meeting Terra's inner groin, then returning to the seat only for a fraction of a second.

Ryan turned to watch the action as Marte watched the action through the rear-view mirror. Marte reached over and softly rubbed Ryan's hardon as she smiled at him. Ryan smiled back before changing the vibration settings to throb. He also moved the intensity level of the vibrations to maximum.

The strong throbs caused Terra to grab a handful of Cindy's brown hair and hold on as the bullets manipulated her womb. Her body shuck and shivered as wave upon wave swarmed through her body. Her moans becoming one long moan. Her hips thrusting as hard as possible against Cindy. The girls' vaginas mashing against one another.

Cindy grunted and pulled away from Terra's mouth. She gasp for air as Terra's movements and sounds drove her crazy and pushed her over the edge. She rode the flowing waves as she felt her pussy gush fluids as the bullet manipulated her clit over and over.

Marte and Ryan let the bullets pleasure the girls until they lay cuddled with each other, lying practically motionless. The two in the front seat turned off the bullets and kissed, satisfied. Marte started the Tahoe, put the ignition in drive and headed home.

storytyme
storytyme
612 Followers