Marte's New Set of Challenges 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storytyme
storytyme
612 Followers

While Marte was pleasing herself, Cindy lifted her skirt and pushed her panties to the side, placing the pocket rocket on her own clit. Her body screamed as the vibrations took over her body. It didn't take long before she was washed over by her own orgasm.

The three of them climbed under the sheet and cuddled up against each other. Skin on skin, sweat mingling, they held each other close as the sound of the wind and rain continued outside.

"That was awesome." Terra said. "I can't wait for the next challenge."

"That was torture." Marte replied. "You are both in so much trouble."

"That was fun." Cindy answered. "I love you girls."

The three of them fell fast asleep in each other's arms. Another successful night together as more than just best friends.

storytyme
storytyme
612 Followers
12