Marte's New Set of Challenges 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storytyme
storytyme
613 Followers

The wand circling her breasts moved down the center of her chest and circled her navel, then moved on down to her mound once more. The vibrator traveled in a circular motion around her slick, glistening mound and slid up and down her inner thighs. She moaned loudly and often, begging for it to touch her clit. As if it were reading her mind, the vibrator gently pressed against her clit. Her hips rose toward the sky once more. The dildo inside her wanton pussy started thrusting. Her hips danced up and down. She gasp for air.

To her dismay, the vibrator only briefly rested against her begging hood before moving back up her body. Cindy looked down when she heard the sound of Velcro. She sees two restraints being strapped around her ankles like earlier. Her feet are bound to the arms, holding her wide open and merciless. She could only wonder what is to come next.

Before she had a chance to guess, a leather strap was placed under the bench and wrapped around her pelvis. The strap was pulled tight and secured tight against her hips with Velcro. She tested the strap by pushing her hips toward the air, in dismay, realizing that her hips have only moved less than an inch.

Vixen poured more hot oil over her body. She spread the oil over Cindy's chest, down her stomach and around her vagina. The fingers rubbed Cindy's clit a few times, causing her to whine in pleasure, before moving between her labia and down to her anus.

The hands are replaced with the soft vibrating wand. The wand pushed against Cindy's slit and inches very slowly up between her open vagina. It slid ever so softly over the clit then moved up to her mound. The wand rested just inches from her clit once more. Cindy tried to move her hips toward the wand only to be reminded that her hips are restrained. She moaned in displeasure once again. Cindy wondered if she can take much more of this torture. She pleaded, "Please let me come."

Cindy realized her indiscretion and opened her eyes to see a set of eyes glaring at her. Vixen looked at her with distaste and said, "My pet does not make demands. As a punishment, you will be left alone for five minutes to think about your misgivings. When we return, we will see if you have learned your lesson."

Cindy watched in despair as the two women walk away. She raised her head and sees Terra and Marte sitting on a bench, looking at her with smiles on their faces. She wanted to tell them how mad she is, but is afraid Vixen would hear her and punish her even more.

The five minutes seem to last an eternity. Her body was screaming for pleasure as she lay bound and vulnerable to passers-by. A woman wearing a tight leather outfit started to walk past Cindy. She suddenly stopped and turns back toward Cindy. The woman smiled with a devilish look on her face, then reached out and rubbed Cindy's clit for a micro-second. The touch was just enough to send shock waves through her body and put her on edge once more. Cindy cussed at the women, in her mind, as she watched the woman walk away.

Finally, Vixen and her helper returned. Vixen scissored Cindy's leg without saying a word. In one swift motion, Vixen began rubbing her clit against Cindy's clit. Cindy let out a long moan as Vixen continued to thrust her hips against Cindy. Vixen's assistant grabbed the whip and smacks each of Cindy's breasts once, causing her nipples to ache.

Cindy strained against the leather strap, binding her hips, in an effort to participate in the actions with Vixen. Her movements were of no use. She gave up and submitted her body to the actions of her master. Closing her eyes, she listened to the noises of the oil between their mashing bodies and enjoyed the pleasures being administered to her clit. Her breathing became hot and heavy once again. Cindy can hear herself moaning over and over. Her body moved into overdrive for what seemed like the thousandth time tonight.

Just when Cindy was seconds from finally having an orgasm, Vixen pulled her hips away from Cindy's body. Inside her mind, Cindy cursed herself and her two best friends for doing these dares. This had to be by far the worst challenge any of them had ever experienced. She wondered if she would ever be allowed to orgasm, how much longer this torture will continue and if she would ever be the same.

Vixen slid her own body up the helpless body, lying on the bench. She rubbed her own breasts against the heaving breasts below her and pressed her soft lips on Cindy's mouth. Vixen sucked Cindy's bottom lip in her mouth and kissed Cindy with as much passion as she could muster.

Cindy restrained from kissing back for a few moments before her lusting body took over on its own and returned kisses. Waves of warmth flowed over Cindy's body by the passion of Vixen's lips. Several seconds until Vixen broke the kiss and moved her head next to Cindy's ear.

"That was your punishment for being disobedient. I hope you will be a better slave from now on." Vixen seductively whispered into Cindy's ear.

The pressure of Vixen's body pulled off Cindy, removing warmth and weight. Cindy was afraid to open her eyes and see what would happen next. She listened attentively to the moving of bodies. She heard a vibrator begin to buzz. Within seconds, she felt the vibrating object spread her butt cheeks and force its way between her skin. She could tell it was the small vibrator as it pushed its way inside her anus.

Next she felt fingers separate her vaginal walls and slide inside her. The fingers began to move in and out in a torturous manner. Another set of fingers pinched her clit, sending waves of shock through her body. Cindy's hips strained against the straps. The fingers on her clit squeezed in a pulsing manner, sending one wave after another. Just when she thought there was no more, she felt fingers pinching her nipples and kissing her lips. Cindy opened her eyes to see Terra's face an inch from her eyes. Terra broke the kiss just long enough to smile at Cindy. Looking down, Cindy saw it was Marte who was pinching and rolling her nipples and massaging her breasts. Closing her eyes once more, Cindy moaned over and over against Terra's kissing lips. Cindy let the waves of pleasure wash through her body.

The mounds of pleasure built in a manner Cindy had never experienced in all her years of sex. Her hands and feet strained against the restraints. She knew it would not be long if the hands continued. But stop, the fingers inside her and on her clit did. Fortunately for Cindy, they were replaced. The wand was placed against her clit and the rubber dildo was reinserted inside her vagina. Cindy let out a monster moan as her body prepared for an orgasm. The wand rolled in circles over her clit. The dildo thrust in and out of her gripping walls. Her nipples continued to be manipulated by Marte.

A force of pleasure thundered through her body, sending her into several series of convulsions. She gasp for air as the moans roared from her chest. Cindy felt as if Heaven had opened up and thrust all its glory upon her. For several seconds the intense waves of pleasure washed through her body. She felt as though she was overheating. Juices gushed from her vagina while her inner walls gripped the dildo with all their might.

Just when she thought the orgasm was over, another one began stronger and longer than the first orgasm. The second one became a third which became a fourth. A series of orgasms hit her until she could take it no more and lay motionless. She fought to bring air into her chest. Sensing she had enough, the dildo and wand was removed from her body. Soft, gently hands roamed over her body in a relaxing manner until she fell asleep.

When Cindy opened her eyes, she realized her restraints had bed removed. Her hands were resting on her stomach, her legs pressed together. She felt something lying against her body. Opening her eyes, Cindy saw her two best friends sitting in chairs next to her, smiling warmly. Cindy looked down saw a sheet was covered her body. She lifted the sheet and realized her body had been bathed, the oil washed away.

Marte took Cindy by the hand and squeezed softly. "How are you feeling?"

Cindy smiled warmly back at the girls. "Refreshed, relieved, spent. All in one."

"That must have been awesome." Terra said. "I am kind of jealous."

The two best friends helped Cindy get dressed and took her home for a long night's sleep.

storytyme
storytyme
613 Followers
12