Martha

Story Info
18 year old girl beds her longtime crush.
1.4k words
28.9k
5
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loneguy01
loneguy01
172 Followers

The summer of 1974 was winding down. Soon I would be leaving my Connecticut home for college in Boston. I was 21 and would be starting my senior year. My parents were away for the weekend and I was mowing the lawn. I had just finished when I heard "Hi, Tom." The speaker was a stunning young lady. She was about 5'-5", blonde, and her figure was perfect. She was wearing a very tight tee shirt and shorts. I did not recognize her. She noticed my confusion and said, "Tom I'm Martha Simmons, I guess I have changed a bit since you last saw me." That was an understatement. I hadn't seen Martha since she was a young teen tomboy. She had definitely changed.

"Martha, it's so nice to see you. How come I haven't seen you around all summer?" She explained that she had been a counsellor at a girls' camp in Vermont for the summer. The camp had just closed for the season and she was home preparing to go away to college in a few weeks.

It began to rain and I invited her into the house. I offered her some soda to drink and said, "I'd love to catch up with you, but I really need to take a shower. I won't be long. Would you wait here for me."

"Oh, Tom, I'll definitely wait for you," she said and gave me a dazzling smile. I bounded up the stairs to my bedroom, took my clothes off and jumped in the shower. I washed the sweat and dirt off me as fast as I could and when I emerged from the shower, I was astounded by a beautiful sight. Martha was lying on my bed naked. She had perfect B cup titties, perky and firm. I also noticed that she was a real blonde.

"Martha, I am amazed. I haven't seen you in years. You are absolutely gorgeous!"

"Tom, I've had a crush on you since I was 12. I dream about you. I am going to college in a few weeks and I don't want to be a virgin anymore."

I dropped the towel wrapped around my waist exposing a big erection. My cock is about 7" and fairly thick. Martha stared at me and said, "Oh my, you have a big one. I've only ever seen my little brother's and not when he was hard."

"Seeing you naked certainly makes my penis hard. Are you sure you want to do this? It is a big step and I haven't even seen you in a few years." She assured me she wanted to do this and she wanted to do this with me. "OK, I said, this is the best offer I've ever had." I went to my dresser to retrieve my condoms from their hiding place. It wouldn't do to have my mother find them.

"Oh, we don't need those. I'm on the pill." This surprised me. Martha saw my quizzical expression and explained that she had very irregular periods and her doctor put her on birth control to regulate them.

I didn't waste any more time. I lay down next to her and we began to kiss. Her passion was overwhelming. As we kissed, my hands explored her shapely body. I began to kiss my way down her body. He nipples were as hard as little pencil erasers and I licked and sucked them. She definitely seemed to like it. Meanwhile, my hands were exploring a bit lower. Her pussy was definitely wet and my finger found her love button. Soon my tongue replaced my fingers as I kissed my down to her vagina. I spread her lips and started to suck on her clitoris. I actually wrapped by tongue around it and tongue fucked it. She moaned loudly when I did this and I was glad no one else was home. "I've never felt anything like this. It feels so good. I had no idea," she was babbling lost in the throes of sensations she had never experienced. I brought her to a shuddering orgasm and she grabbed me and I held her since she was actually trembling from pleasure.

Martha calmed down and kept telling me how good I made her feel. "Well, there's more to come." With that, I spread her legs and positioned my cock at the entrance to her love tunnel. I gently began to push it in. I met a little resistance but less than I feared. I had never actually bedded a virgin at that point so I was a little unsure about it. Gradually I eased my cock into her. I could not believe how tight she was. She winced with pain a little but told me not to stop. When I had buried my shaft in her, I kissed her and told her she was making me feel awfully good and I hoped I was doing the same for her.

"I can't believe how good this feels. Some of my girl friend have had sex before and they talked about it but nothing they told me prepared me for how wonderful this is." That certainly bolstered my male ego. I had been tutored in the arts of love by an older woman when I was 18. Her lessons helped make me a pretty good lover. (You can read about the older woman in my story 'Louise'.)

Once it seemed she was comfortable with my cock inside her, I slowly began to fuck her. As I kept at it, her pussy became a bit more pliable and I picked up the pace. Martha was moaning loudly again, telling me how much she loved me making love to her. I managed to bring her to another orgasm before I emptied a huge load into her pussy. Afterwards, we lay on the bed, Martha in my arms. I stroked her back and told her how beautiful she was.

We were young and it did not take long for us to be ready for another round. This time I fucked her doggie style and she seemed to like that even better. The second time was much easier and I was able to really pound her. This time she actually had two orgasms before I came. I would learn that Martha had the gift of being multi-orgasmic.

Martha was lying in my arms after the second time and said that she wanted to do for me what I did for her. It took me a second to realize she wanted to perform oral sex on me. How could I turn down an opportunity like that. She was a little squeamish about doing it while I still had her juices on my cock, so I cleaned it and lay on the bed. I told her to start by licking it like an ice cream cone. I had her concentrate on my mushroom head and especially on my piss slit. She was an eager learner. I instructed her to wrap her lips around my cock, keeping her teeth out of the way, and use her tongue as well to suck me. She could not get too much of it in but that did not detract in any way from the experience. As she licked and sucked, I told her to play with my balls. She dutifully obeyed. After a few minutes, I told her I was going to cum. She was hesitant to swallow so she took her mouth off my cock just as it exploded. Some of the man seed hit her lips. She tentatively licked it off and decided she could get used to the taste.

To paraphrase the last line in "Casablanca", it was the beginning of a beautiful friendship. We became lovers and saw each other every opportunity in the weeks that remained before we had to leave for school. Unfortunately, I was going to school in Boston and Martha was leaving for Ohio. We remained in touch all through the first term. It was much harder in those primitive days before cell phones, social media and the internet. Long distance telephone calls were quite expensive, too. We saw each other over Thanksgiving and Christmas breaks, but I could tell the enchantment was wearing off for both of us. We agreed over Christmas break to see other people but remain friends. We kept writing but the letters tailed off as the weeks went by. We each took up with a classmate later in the semester.

I didn't see much of Martha after that. I joined the Navy after graduation and Martha had three more years of college in Ohio. My mother later told me that Martha married one of her classmates the week after graduation. I learned they had two children and lived in Ohio where both found jobs. I have never forgotten that beautiful girl and the wonderful times we found in each other's arms.

loneguy01
loneguy01
172 Followers
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This really....sucked

it was rather pathetic, then when you parenthetically mentioned your other story, it took a nosedive from suck to sewage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Never read such rubbish

Reads like it was written by a 12 year old

cruiser_2015cruiser_2015almost 7 years ago
Neat

Every boy's dream! I wish it was always that easy!

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

My Prom Date with the Neighbor Guy's first time and taught by the neighbor girl.in First Time
That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Best Friends Bob loses his virginity to his best friend.in First Time
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
More Stories