Martha in America Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
690 Followers

We went there, snickering a little on the way as I wondered suddenly that only then I recalled my Diotima's [reference to another story, maybe not yet submitted] chocolate sauce dessert and knew then what I wanted for dessert: a juicy piece of Martha's hair pie with whipped cream, and then chuckled again at the expression "whipped cream" - guys could whip up their own ....

Martha got the little can of Hersey's chocolate syrup and the can of whipped cream from the refrigerator as I sat down on the table. She turned back to me, snorting with a smile at seeing me sitting there, and then glanced down and said:

"My banana doesn't look so hard now," and then chuckled and added:

"but maybe it's sweeter when it's soft, like you said. It looks sweet."

She chuckled again as she put the cans down on both sides of me.

"You better get a chair, if you're going to have dessert," I suggested, and she did, snickering a little as she sat down in front of me. She glanced up and asked:

"Do you know what you want, yet?"

"Um-hmm, ... another piece of your pie with whipped cream. I don't think chocolate would go well with it."

She nodded with a chuckle as she looked back down and murmured:

"I want to see if it's as sweet as it looks, first."

She raised him up, her fingers still cool from the can, and then with another glance up at my face she leaned forward and took him in her warm mouth, her tongue immediately exploring under his knob.

"Uhmm," I sighed.

He liked that, quickly responding, and she nodded, and I sighed again and said:

"It's not going to stay soft and sweet for long."

"Uhn-unn."

He didn't, surging in her mouth as I watched her, seeing the corners of her lips suggest a smile in response as she gave a soft "uhn-hnn" in agreement while her tongue continued to arouse him. Her fingers found my balls and gently moved them.

"Maybe when it tastes salty - that's not sweet - would be a good time to let him cool off and put the sauce on him so you can really have your dessert."

Martha nodded and then seemed to want that to happen, holding up her other hand for the little can as she moved her head on him. I handed it to her, and she let him slip out of her mouth, giving me the briefest of smiles before she looked back down at him, and then when he moved, held him with her other hand and carefully poured a little of the chocolate on him - cold chocolate syrup. The brown liquid slid down around his head and into his groove as she put the can back on the table. She just shook her head when I offered her the can of whipped cream. The chocolate was already beginning to drip on the floor as she took him back in her mouth.

"Mmmm, all warm again," I murmured, and then her tongue was moving on him as she chuckled deep in her throat, and then she was obviously enjoying trying to get all the chocolate off him, turning and moving her head, and he was enjoying that too, even though her attention wasn't directed at him.

"Good?" I asked, and she nodded quickly.

"He thinks so too, ... if maybe for a different reason."

She nodded again with another deep chuckle, and then after a few more moments of trying to get all the chocolate, she concentrated on him, moving her head on him so I could see him going in and out between her lips and feel him moving in her mouth, it making me sigh again.

"Oh yes, that's good!" I murmured: "... that's the dearest thing you can do, wanting just to make it good for me. But you know I want to do it to you too, just as much, and just as good."

Martha nodded, and I continued:

"I just love to eat your pussy, just love your pussy, just love the way it looks: your hair not trying to hide it, ..."

Talking about it was good, distracting me from what she was doing, giving me something else to think about, but what she was doing was real good.

"... rather suggesting: Here it is, a lovely mature pussy, too attractive to be concealed by lots of hair. We're just here to let you know it's a ripe pussy, that doesn't mind that you can see it - maybe even wants you to - and certainly wants you to appreciate it ... any way you want to. ..."

Martha was almost laughing but continued to suck him.

"... any way. It wants that, 'cause anything you want, it wants. It wants it to be good for you, and then it will be just as good for it."

Martha nodded with another chuckle, and then I added:

"And it will be, like what you're doing to your banana, ... or is it an éclair now, full of white crème?"

She nodded again. And then we were both wanting it, only aware of him in her mouth as she made him surge, and my whole body was tense as I watched her, now holding her head, and I could see that her nipples were all aroused as my hips involuntarily moved him in her mouth.

"Oh, ... yes!" I gasped: "...So good! ... He wants to give it to you," and she nodded slightly. And then he did as I gasped: "Uhnn! ... Uhnn! ... Like that! ... Uhnn! ... So good! ... Uhn-unnn!" and I held her head still and sighed as my body relaxed.

"Oh yes, ... that was so good, ... thank you," I murmured.

Martha nodded, still holding him as I felt her tongue moving, and then she tilted her head up, letting him slip from her mouth, and looked up at me and nodded with a funny smile and then kissed him. And then it seemed as though she couldn't resist taking him back in her mouth, holding him again as her tongue caressed him gently.

I chuckled and murmured:

"That's not fair, wanting a second helping before I've even started on my dessert."

Martha nodded with a chuckle, but then sucked him deep into her mouth one more time before letting him slip out as she looked up at me again with a grin and replied:

"And I want to give it to you."

She stood up, letting me draw her closer with my arms and calves as she raised her head and kissed me, letting me slide my tongue back and forth on her lips and the tip of her tongue, chuckling as I continued, and then asking softly:

"Is that the way you want to eat your pie?"

"Um-hmm,"

"Then hurry, ... it wants you to have it."

Then she was lying on the table and drew her thighs up, holding them as they sagged to the sides. I sat down, and then moved the chair back and dropped to my knees, my gaze held by the view of her open pussy that she was so unashamedly presenting to me.

Had she ever looked at it with a mirror, I suddenly wondered. It was more attractive than my sisters - at least at this moment - with its just light covering of fair hair, almost like my Diotima's shaven pussy, but more naturally attractive, not needing to be shaved to reveal itself, or did the pussy I was looking at always seem the most attractive one?

And it looked like it wanted to be eaten. And I wanted to eat it. I almost forgot about the whipped cream but then reached for the can. She snickered, and then when the cool cream touched her, she started with an "oooh!" and then I had my face in the cream, lapping it up, trying to get it all until there was only her pussy to lick.

"Oh, yes, ... it loves to be eaten."

"Better than oysters," I replied.

And then as I continued, she sighed, purring, just enjoying it for a few moments while I delighted at tasting her again after the whipped cream, and then she murmured:

"You were right. That's the dearest thing you can do, just giving, just letting me - giving me - all the pleasure, ... in a way better - dearer - than ..., at least the way they did it at home, wanting it themselves."

I nodded, and for a moment she just purred appreciatively, but then went on:

"That's the way I was thinking about it while I was doing it, that I was doing something special for you, ... doing it especially for you, knowing it was being so good for you ... however it feels."

I nodded again as she snickered softly and added:

"But, of course, I was enjoying it too. Yes, I was enjoying it so much, so glad that you were letting me do it ... kind of funny ... real nice, that you were letting me do it so that it could be good for you."

I nodded again, delighted at her expressing just the way I felt: I just loved to do it and loved to let a girl enjoy it, loved to let her enjoy it without her or my caring about whether I was going to come or maybe had already.

And she was enjoying it, purring and sighing, just letting it be good for her, letting me try to make it as good for her as I could, anyway I could. And I wanted to lick her asshole and pushed her thighs further back, rolling her hips up, and slid my tongue down to it.

"Oooh," she murmured softly and then whispered: "If you want to."

I did, wanting her to like it, wanting to feel it move, and it did as she sighed sharply with another "oooh!" and for a few moments she let me enjoy that and enjoyed it herself as it moved some more, and then I had my mouth back on her pussy, and she murmured:

"There's just nothing you don't enjoy or like to do when you're aroused."

I nodded with an "uhn-hnn," and then I was humming as I did everything else I could to let her enjoy it, and she was: sighing and purring, and then moaning as her pelvis moved, and then her thighs jerked and started to quiver as she gasped out: "Oh, oh," gasping and moaning as her thighs quivered, and then she started to come - all her sweet love juice! Better than oysters! And when I thought she was finished, she started all over again, her "ohs" and moans melding into an aroused whimper - like a small child's - that just couldn't be stopped, and then she gasped: "Fuck me! You've got to fuck me!"

Surprised at her demand and choice of word, I stood up and almost did; I wanted to, and she seemed so desperate to have it, but we needed a rubber.

"I will," I promised: "... just wait."

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
690 Followers