Martha in America Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you both do and he does," and let Martha kiss him, tilting his head back and letting her lower hers over his.

Becky chuckled as she watched their mouths open, licking her lips when it was apparent that Martha was letting him taste his semen, chuckling again with a nod, as he chuckled with a slight nod, his cheeks drawing in as he sucked with Martha's tongue in his mouth and embraced her closer. Her arms were around his neck; their kiss becoming more than just her letting him taste what she had made his cock give her, his thighs holding her hips.

Becky chuckled softly again, when she saw their hips rock together, and then heard Martha hum and saw her urge him to lie back on the bed. He did, drawing her down over him, humming himself, and again, when she got her knees up on the bed beside his hips, rocking her hips on his.

Becky slid off the bed to watch them better, seeing Martha's pussy rubbing on his cock, then seeing it become stiffer again. She hummed and reached between his thighs and fondled his loose sack, fondling his balls, humming again in response to his surprised response. She touched Martha's ass to let her know why, confirming her nod with an "um-hmm!"

Martha and Boris both chuckled, humming, their mouths as active as they could be, and their hips rubbing his cock on her clitoris. Becky stopped fondling his balls and murmured:

"Rubber," needing both hands to get one.

The others nodded with aroused hums. Before Becky had it out of the foil, Martha's hips had risen, his cock spring up, twitching. Becky grasped it. She couldn't resist moving his skin up and down a couple of times, but then rolled the rubber down it. He nodded with a emphatic hum, rocking his hips, moving his cock in her hand. When Martha felt her press it down to her opening, she also chuckled with a warm hum, then with a better one as his cock slid into her aroused pussy.

Becky nodded with pleased expression and began to rub her pussy again. Leaning against the bed, she didn't need to watch them to know what was going on next to her, hearing their aroused moans and chuckles.

It sounded like they had fucked together before, both sharing their pleasure at the sensations they were giving each other, as their hips moved. Becky didn't see his hands' fondling Martha's breasts, maybe could have recognized the sound of his then sucking them instead of sucking her tongue, but that sounded about the same, except for Martha's appreciative, chuckling moans in response. Becky had both hands on her pussy, the fingers of one trying to emulate what his cock was doing in Martha's pussy. Her aroused moans joined theirs.

Then, with even more aroused moans and gasps, Martha's and Boris's hips were slapping together with wet sounds, Martha's moans reaching a peak, and then his moans shifting to uncontrolled grunts. Becky gasped and exhaled with louder, pulsing moans, her pussy spurting in the palm of the hand whose fingers were so knowingly rubbing the front of her pussy. When they stilled, she gasped again with a moan, then murmured: "fuck."

"Um-hmm," Boris and Martha responded, their hips pressed together, then letting Becky hear a wet, sloppy kiss. She licked her dripping fingers, and with moaning sighs, they all recovered, Martha lying on him. When she extended her legs, his cock slipped out of her pussy, and they both nodded slightly.

"Hmmm," he hummed softly, rubbing her back, and murmured:

"We sure did, ... you did."

"You did too," Martha murmured, adding: "as good as it could be," and rolled off him, curling up next to him on the bed. When he drew her closer again, she rested her head on his shoulder and rubbed his chest. He rubbed her back and agreed:

"For me too. Didn't know that ..., well, no one ever did it that way, on top."

"Mmmm, now you do," she replied.

"I sure do," he agreed, then after a moment added softly:

"This is kind of strange - real strange - just meeting like we have and then this."

"Um-hmm, for me too," she murmured, then chuckled softly and remarked:

"Oh, once I did on a first date, but I had known him for years in school. Hmm? And of course, with Becky's brother. Wasn't a date, just the first evening together last week. Oh, I had met him before, of course, but, well, we both wanted to."

"All week," Becky remarked.

"Still a little different," he said, rubbing Martha's back again.

"Um-hmm, ... very," she agreed softly.

Becky rolled onto her knees and looked at his wilting cock, the rubber just hanging on it.

She reached to take it off, then sniffed with a grin. With her other hand, she raised his cock and held the end of the rubber up and watched his semen slide down in it, then helping it with her fingers. He raised his head with a chuckle, watching her. When Martha saw her squeeze the white fluid down on the head of his cock, lowering her head over it and then slipping the rubber off, she exclaimed softly: "Becky!"

Her admonishing tone didn't make Becky hesitate. Her tongue lapped up the thick liquid and his cock disappeared between her lips - almost all of it. She hummed. Martha repeated her admonishing "Becky!" He chuckled and let his head drop back on the bed, then murmured:

"Oooh! Real strange! If you want to."

"Becky!" Martha repeated again, this time just shaking her head on his shoulder.

As she watched her suck his soft cock and swallow, she murmured: "I guess so."

He nodded with a shrug, rubbing Martha's back again. After a few moments, Becky raised her head, letting his cock drop down, and murmured:

"Wanted to know if they all taste the same."

"How many?" he asked."

"Just one, two weeks ago."

"Becky!!" Martha exclaimed with a start.

Becky grinned at her and said:

"My cousin, ... second cousin. He was supposed the chaperone me out here. Oh, he did, didn't let anyone see me in my bikini - or without it."

Martha relaxed. He raised his head again, grinning with a chuckle, and asked:

"And the family thought he would, I mean, that you both wouldn't?"

"I guess not. Hm-hmm! He agreed that my first time shouldn't be after a drunken party after a football game at college. It wasn't."

"Hmm! I guess not. No, I am sure it wasn't."

They all snickered, grinning. He remarked:

"Even stranger," and put his other arm under his head.

"Why not?" Becky replied, adding:

"If we want to, like to? I do. Sure, I guess, a little strange, but - hm-hmm! - 'opportunity makes thieves'."

"I haven't stolen anything," he replied with a grin.

Martha chuckled with a nod and said:

"More like given us what we wanted."

"Not me, yet," Becky replied, grinning and fondling his balls.

"You got to taste him," Martha remarked, then chuckling and adding:

"Rather kind of stole it."

"Um-hmm! Good! So we don't have to do it both ways again."

"Hmm? Not sure about even one way again," he replied, but grinned.

"You can. My ... cousin could, just takes a little longer, all the better."

"Becky!"

"And if I want to taste you?" he asked with a grin.

"Mmmm! If you want to? Hm-hmm! And can do it as good as Martha ..."

"Becky!"

" ... or my cousin."

"Oh, Becky," Martha replied resignedly."

"But first I want to play with it, with it still like this."

Becky's fingers slid up from his balls and held his soft cock, pulling his skin up. She grinned to herself, as she watched the soft head of his cock disappear in his foreskin, and then slid it back down again. She pushed it back up again with a chuckle and then licked the soft wrinkle of skin. As she slid his foreskin back down again, she murmured:

"A lot more fun."

"If you say so," he remarked with a chuckle.

She shoved it back up and licked it again, but when she pulled it back down, her lips slipped around the head of his now less soft cock. He hummed with a smile. Martha complained:

"You said you weren't going to."

Becky nodded but didn't immediately raise her head. When she did, she replied:

"I just had to - just a little," and looked up at him with a smile and said:

"Now you can," and rose up off the floor.

He nodded. As she began to clamber up over him, Martha moved aside with wry smile to make space for her. He remarked:

"Sounds like you two and your cousin - and your brother - have more experience than I have - just a couple of times with one girl; the one after that didn't want me to."

"I do, want you to," Becky replied, as she crawled up over him.

"And not like this," he murmured, as her knees moved up passed his head.

Martha shook her head slightly with a bemused expression, as she watched him hold Becky's hips and draw her pussy to his mouth. Becky hummed with a smile, and then responded to what his tongue was doing: "Oooh! Hm-hmm! Mmmm!"

"Enough experience," Martha murmured to herself, holding her breast.

When Becky's appreciative, encouraging hums shifted to aroused moans, Martha's thighs clasped together, and her fingers aroused her stiff nipple. She nodded, when she saw his hands slide up and find Becky's breasts. Martha's other hand was sliding down to her pussy, when she saw that his cock was aroused. She smiled to herself with another nod, but then frowned slightly with a soft, questioning "hmm?"

With a reluctant expression, she extended her legs and slipped off the bed, kneeling, on the floor. For a moment, she looked past his cock at Becky's ass and his chin, then looked around on the floor and found the two other rubbers Becky had taken from his toilet kit. She picked one of them up and then looked at his aroused cock again, seeing it move slightly each time his heart beat, hearing Becky's now more aroused moans.

"Just a little," she muttered to herself and moved closer between his knees. Her breasts brushed his thighs as she leaned down over them. He responded with a slight "hnn?" but spread his thighs. When her lips slipped around the head of his cock, he moaned, but apparently Becky heard and felt it only as an accompaniment to her own moans.

As they became even more aroused, Martha gave a disappointed hum and raised her head and tore open the foil of the rubber, then looked up to see Becky's hips twitching on his face. She moaned in empathy with her, and now her hand did find her pussy, her fingers trying to duplicate what his tongue was doing on Becky's.

Martha's moans were almost as aroused as Becky's, when she saw her reach her climax, saw her thighs quivering and then heard his tongue making very wet noises, as Becky gasped and groaned. His cock was twitching strongly. Becky's hips stilled, as she continued to gasp and moan. Martha gave a disappointed sounding moan and stopped rubbing her pussy. With moist fingers, she caught his twitching cock and slipped the rubber over it. As she was rolling it down, Becky demanded softly:

"Now fuck!" and began to move back down his body. Then she stopped and murmured:

"Oh? Rubber?"

"Martha's put it on," he replied."

"Oh? Good," Becky murmured and continued to move back without glancing back.

Martha smiled wryly and guided his cock to her pussy. As she saw it slip into her, Becky gave a chuckling moan and lowered her hips. He moaned. Martha's fingers slid down and fondled his balls for moment and then found her pussy again. Becky dropped down on him, kissing him and murmuring:

"That was as good as it could be."

"Um-hmm, better than she came," he murmured.

Martha's fingers were trying to make it as good for her pussy. She rolled around to lean against the bed and used both hands, her eyes closed, just feeling the mattress move as Becky began to fuck him and hearing their moans and the slapping together of their hips.

Martha came, and Becky did, and Martha did again, when she heard Boris and Becky come together. When they all had recovered, Becky kissed him again, and murmured:

"God, that was good."

"Um-hmm, very, better," he agreed."

"Um-hmm, better than ..."

"With your cousin?" Martha quickly interjected."

"Um-hmm, maybe - better than with my cousin. Didn't think it could be."

Martha chuckled and suggested:

"Maybe as good as your brother - with me?"

Both girls chuckled at their private joke. He chuckled, too, replying:

"Sounds like a fucking good family. Sorry, if you didn't like my using that word."

"I'll tell them," Becky replied, chuckling again.

"Better not, ..." Martha said: "... don't want to tell them about this."

"I guess not," Becky agreed, rolling off him.

He moved back on the bed, drawing Becky with him, murmuring:

"I don't think so either; think I could either, and then said to Martha:

"Come here, I want to hug you both."

She quickly joined them, his arms around both of them. He hugged them closer, and their thighs slid over his. They all chuckled softly. Then he murmured:

"No one would believe this."

"Hm-umm," Martha agreed, rubbing his chest with her wet hand.

"But it did," Becky responded.

"It sure did, thank you," he agreed, hugging them again.

"And thank you," Martha replied."

"From me, too," Becky agreed.

He hugged them again, humming, and then murmured:

"I have to get back to meet my friend. Hmm? Don't know how I'm going to tell how I spent my day."

"Hm-hmm! Just fucking around!" Becky suggested with a grin.

They all laughed, a little longer than just for her joke. Then Martha suggested:

"We can drive you back."

"Oh, that would be nice, thank you."

"Want a shower? We all need one."

"Sure do. Hm-hmm! Sorry if I kept you from getting as much sun as you wanted."

"We wanted something else more," Becky replied."

"I did too, just didn't know it," he agreed, and they all sat up.

The rubber had slipped off his cock, and they all chuckled at seeing it on the bed. He picked it up. Becky found the other one and the wrappings, and they all went to the bathroom. Martha smiled and said:

"We'll wash you."

"I've to go."

"We do too," Becky replied, adding:

"Like we do, in the shower, and with my brother."

"With me; you with your cousin," Martha quickly corrected her."

Becky nodded with brief smile, while he smirked and replied:

"If you say so. Sounds like you two don't have any secrets. Haven't done that either. Oh, I go in the shower, but haven't with anyone else."

"But taken a shower with her?" Becky asked.

He nodded with a grin and said: "two," then asked: "Ready?"

The girls nodded. He shrugged, and his stream arched out. When theirs did, splashing on each others' legs and feet, they all snorted softly, chuckling. He murmured:

"Warm, a little raunchy."

"How I learned that word - with Becky's brother," Martha commented.

They chuckled again, and then Martha began to wash him, handing the soap to Becky for her to help. He nodded with a chuckle, when Martha started to wash his cock and balls, but when Becky's soapy fingers slid down to wash his asshole, he responded in surprised:

"Hnn? Guess you washed them better than we did."

"They did," Becky replied and rubbed his asshole.

"Oooh! If you want. Hm-hmm! Feels sort of good."

"Um-hmm," Martha agreed, still fondling him, then grinning up at him and adding:

"And even better ..., well, in bed."

"Oh? Really? You like that - then?"

Martha nodded. Becky replied:

"They do too."

"Hmm? If you do, I guess maybe so."

They started to wash his legs. He chuckled and remarked:

"Haven't done that. Is that some kind of Jewish secret?"

"I doubt it," Becky replied.

"It won't be when I get back home," Martha added with a grin.

"Hm-hmm! Nor when I do, if a girl back home doesn't object."

Becky chuckled and suggested:

"Maybe one that wants to take a shower with you?"

"I hope so!" he agreed.

Then he washed the girls with the other's help, experimenting that way and hearing their chuckles and hums of approval. With the second one, he experimented a little more. She responded with an almost aroused hum and murmured:

"Should have taken our showers first."

"You really like it?"

"Um-hmm."

They finished their showers and got dressed, exchanging slightly wry smiles. They collected their things from the deck. As he was packing his bag, he smiled and said:

"Sure didn't expect to need my rubbers today, and still not sure how this all happened."

"We aren't either," both girls replied, Martha adding:

"I sure didn't plan it."

"I didn't either," Becky agreed, adding:

"Certainly not even when we took off our tops. I just want to try going topless."

"But then starting talking too much," Martha suggested.

"Not too much," he objected with a grin.

Martha nodded, returning his smile and said they would drive him wherever he wanted to go. They went out to the car, all sitting on the front seat. During the drive, the girls remembered that they needed more beer. He immediately insisted on paying for it, saying:

"It's the least I can do to thank you for lunch and such a ... 'surprising' day, just a small gesture."

Becky snickered and said:

"Oh, having rubbers was a 'small gesture', but made it so much more 'surprising'."

"Becky! Boris was trying not to be so direct, you know, subtle, not mention or think about that now."

"But I will," he replied with a warm smile.

"I will too," Becky murmured, returning his smile.

"Hard -- impossible - to forget; I will too," Martha agreed, also smiling.

She drove to the bottle shop and he got out, returning with two six packs. The girls thanked him, and Martha drove him to where is was going to meet his friend. As they were approaching the address, he spotted his friend and said:

"Uh-oh, I'm going to have to tell him something - not everything! I was wanting to kiss you both, but I'd better not; just make my story more difficult."

The girls nodded. Martha replied:

"We'll just remember that you wanted to."

"And remember how you really did," Becky added.

"Me too," he agreed with another warm smile.

As he was opening the car door, Martha reached over to shake his hand. He took it, holding it long enough to say:

"Nice European custom, like the older people in Minnesota."

She nodded, and he shook Becky's hand, and then got out and waved to his friend, smiling at the girls again as he closed the door. After a moment, Martha started the car again. He waved as they drove away. They glanced at each other again, exchanging smiles, and were silent while Martha drove back.

After she had parked the car, they got out, and Becky took the beer into the kitchen and put it in the refrigerator. Martha suggested that it was a good time for her to call home. She nodded with a wry expression and did:

"Hi Mother. ... Yeah, we're fine, spent most of the day on the beach. ... Of course not in my bikini. ... We're going to have the rest of the meatloaf tonight. It was real good. ... Yes, we wash dishes, everything spick-and-span. ... Yes, we keep the house clean - no sand - and we don't sit on the upholstery in our bathing suits, before you ask. ... Martha waved and said to thank you again for letting her come out here. ... I will. And thank you from me, too. ... To you both, too."

She hung up and smiled at Martha, remarking:

"Good idea, a lot easier talking to her with clothes on, especially after today. She sends you greetings and liked that your meatloaf was so good."

"I can imagine. The meatloaf and leftovers?"

They went in the kitchen and started preparing the meal, neither suggesting they get undressed or immediately have a beer. They had one with their meal, but still with their clothes on, and kept them on for the rest of the evening, watching TV.

12