Martha in America Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was," I agreed: "but my suggestion that they were assuming too much took the wind out of their sails. Mother asked what I knew about your family, and then said that she hadn't known that your mother's father was a Lutheran minister. Then she changed the subject - thank goodness."

We all chuckled, and my sister said:

"Maybe she thought that a minister's granddaughter had higher moral standards."

"Hmm!" Martha snorted: "After she had heard that my mother said that, could assume that she knew I might?"

"Yeah, that occurred to me, too, but she was too surprised at the moment to consider that. Maybe she did later," Becky remarked.

"I hope not," they both replied.

"At least she didn't raise the subject again, and they liked the idea of me coming out to fend off the temptations of the weekend crowd."

"Hm-hmm! We managed that without you during the week, but with my big brother here, I think we'll ... uh ... feel a lot better."

We chuckled again as Martha nodded and rubbed her hands on both our thighs.

"What are we going to do this evening, anything planned?" I asked.

"We thought you'd probably like a beer first ..." my sister said.

"Yes, and maybe a shower, and we have dinner almost ready," Martha added.

"Sounds good, and you're very right about the beer."

We all glanced at each other with smiles as I felt Martha hold my thigh a little tighter and saw my sister squeeze hers, and then we were there, getting out of the car. Martha got the brown bag I had noticed in the back seat, and I, my bag, and we went in the house, straight to the kitchen.

Martha quickly put the bag in the refrigerator and got three cold cans and passed them around, and we opened them and all said "skaal" and drank and smiled at each other, and then drank again, and since no one said anything, I offered:

"Here's looking at you ... both," and did.

"We've got too much on for that," my sister responded, and Martha and I smiled - at each other and then at her. She smiled back, and we all drank again as I wondered if the suggestion that I would want a shower suggested anything more, thinking that it must, after all the showers together with each of them, that maybe it was the suggestion of how we should all get our clothes off. Whatever, it didn't seem that Martha was worried about our - now my sister's - bundle.

"You were right about the shower, too," I finally said and finished my beer. They both nodded, and Martha reached out her hand and took my can as I stooped to pick up my bag and started to go to my room, wondering what they would do. I was already unbuttoning my shirt with one hand when I discovered my freshly made bed as I heard the two of them whispering in the kitchen.

I grinned to myself and said loudly:

"'Oh,' said the big bear in Goldilocks: 'someone has been sleeping in my bed, and made it up again with fresh sheets. I wonder why?'"

I heard them both snicker, and then as I was taking off my shirt they appeared at the door, grinning, and Becky replied:

" 'cause it's bigger than Momma Bear's and Baby Bear's beds." We all snickered, and they watched while I took of my shoes and socks, and then my pants, wondering if they expected me to also take off my underpants while they watched, but instead of continuing to undress, I opened my bag and got out my toilet kit, considering that I should also shave as I wondered what they were going to do.

"I think she wants to help you," my sister volunteered. Martha looked a little embarrassed when I looked at her and then replied:

"That was her idea. I think she does."

"It's a nice idea, if you can agree, or I can shower without help - like I have all week."

They almost snickered again as they let me pass them in the door, and then I heard them whisper again as I got to the bathroom and got my razor out of my toilet kit and took off my underpants, wondering if they were watching me from the hall, and stepped into the tub and closed the shower curtain and turned on the water, deciding to shave first, in case either of them really did want to help.

It was a quick shave: cheeks and chin, with a pass at the neck as I heard them again in the hall, and then in the bathroom, my sister whispering:

"No, I'll just watch. I said you could go first."

Then a naked Martha slipped past the shower curtain, looking lovely with a seamless ruddy, beginning tan, and looking a little sheepish as she smiled with aroused nipples and came closer. I smiled and put down my razor, seeing my sister's smiling face appear from behind the shower curtain as Martha joined me under the shower coming into my arms as my sister stepped into the tub, but then Martha and I were kissing, embracing each other, and my cock, that had already been anticipating something like this ,since she had put her hand on my thigh, became more aroused. Martha snorted softly when she felt him, but then I felt my sister slip the bar of soap into her hand on my back, and she began to wash me, now just smiling at me as she soaped my back and then my chest as I was just aware of my sister's presence, and then Martha was washing my cock and balls, and past them as she stooped and then dropped to her knees and washed my legs. I reached out my hand and drew my sister nearer as Martha nodded and made space for her to stand next to me in the tub. I gave Martha a hand to help her stand up, and the three of us stood with our arms around each other under the shower for a few moments.

"And now?" I asked.

"We better dry off first," my sister suggested.

I turned off the water, and we did, two on one: my sister first, and then me, and then Martha, each of us appreciating how the other two chose to dry us - our sex: I drying my sister's, both of them fondling mine through the towel, and then my sister drying Martha's as she and I exchanged aroused smiles, and her hand found me again, now fondling it without the towel, observed by my sister with slight snort before she suggested:

"It doesn't look like we want dinner yet."

Martha just nodded in agreement as her fingers gently held my balls and sighed deeply. Becky followed us to my room. Martha flung back the covers as I remembered my sister's saying: "I said that you could go first." Martha waited for me to get on my bed, but then I said:

"If we're going to do the laundry on Sunday, there's more space on their bed."

"Really?!" Martha asked.

"Yeah," my sister agreed and preceded us back into the hall and into our parent's bedroom, drawing back the covers.

Martha still looked a little surprised that we would dare to use our parents' bed, again waiting for me. I got on the bed and moved over, expecting Martha to lie down next to me, but she immediately curled up with her head on my stomach as her hand found my balls again while my sister hesitated a moment, and then said:

"Oh, maybe I should get something. Where I expect?"

"Um-hmm, yes," I agreed, and she hurried back to the bathroom while Martha chuckled and massaged me gently and just kissing the head of my cock, apparently waiting for her to return and making me wonder how much they had planned this. She quickly returned with a smile, holding a packet of rubbers from my toilet kit, and then hesitating again, apparently wondering what she should do. Martha turned her head up and released my balls and beckoned to her to lie down facing her, raising her knee. My sister smiled with a slight nod and lay down with her head on my thigh, drawing her legs up; one between Martha's. Martha's hand lowered, fondling my sister's breast for a moment before it found my balls again, and my sister's found Martha's breast, as she moved her head and kissed him again and then took him into her mouth, and then her head relaxed, lying heavy on my stomach as her tongue moved on him, making him surge as I sighed with an appreciative moan. Martha let go of my balls again and drew my sister a little closer, she helping as her hand slid from Martha's breast over her side, their legs closer overlapped, and then Martha's hand returned, massaging gently as she sucked and licked my cock.

"Want me to tell him?" I heard my sister murmur. Martha nodded slightly, and I saw my sister's hand slide down and draw their hips closer, their legs moving to let their thighs slide higher up between each other as my hand slid over Martha's side and held her breast.

"Um-hmm," she acknowledged, vibrating on my cock.

"She wants ... it to be real good, ... not just for you..." Martha nodded again as she was making it good for me. "... just to be sure ..."

I squeezed and fondled Martha's breast and aroused nipple.

"... after .... You wanted us to, ... to know how much you like to do it ..." Martha snorted silently with another slight nod as my sister continued:

"And it was, ... it is," and their thighs clutched together. "She wants to be sure that it is - at least - as good with you, ... both ways."

"I hope it will be. It sure is being, for me, ..." and my hips moved him in Martha's mouth. "... Oh, yes! It will be, if you keep doing that, ... and that."

Her fingers were creeping down between my thighs, that spread as my hips rolled up again. Oooh, yes! Her fingers had found my asshole as I clutched her breast, and my sister held their hips even closer, and then her hand slid back and down between them. Martha's hips moved, rocking up and then back, as she nodded and then hummed, vibrating on my cock.

"Mmmmm! Good!" I murmured as my hips moved again, and Martha's fingers pressed, and one found its way deeper as she sucked and licked my cock that was now thrusting again and again into the arousing hold of her mouth.

"Oh! Yes!" I sighed: "It's going to be real good. Uhmmm! Yes!"

Martha's and my hips rocked slowly, and my sister nodded on my thigh as she watched Martha suck my cock, saw it slowly moving in her mouth, all three of us moaning softly. When my hips began to move faster, my sister nodded again with a stronger moan and did something that made Martha's hips twitch sharply, as she moaned louder, buzzing on my cock.

"Uhmm! Yes!" I exclaimed with a gasp, clutching her breast.

Martha's body tensed as she moaned when she felt me come, moaning with each spurt in her mouth. Then I couldn't any more, and she just held me as she sighed with a satisfied sounding moan and relaxed. My sister sighed too, reminding me that she was there - and had been watching.

Martha sighed again and then moved her head back, releasing him, and then moved up, lying with her head on my shoulder and looking at me with a smile.

"Thank you. I hope it was good enough."

"Um-hmm," she replied with a nod, and my sister also nodded on my thigh.

For a few moments we lay still as my cock began to relax. Then my sister slid her head up my thigh and held my cock. When she slid her head up further, she could turn it back down and kiss it, then moving so that she could take it in her mouth.

"Mmmm," I responded, and Martha chuckled softly, as I wondered if my sister now wanted to do it, maybe also wanted to know if it would be at least as good as what they had been doing all week. But then I felt her hands moving and heard her opening the packet of rubbers, her tongue stilling for a moment, but then moving when she didn't have to concentrate so much on what her hands were doing, and then stilling again as she opened the foil of one, snorting softly to herself then as her tongue began to move again, and then - with it still in her mouth - she began to move herself around, getting between my legs as she sucked him deeper into her mouth, lowering her head.

My hand slid down over Martha's ass, urging her to lie on me. She drew her leg up and let me push her hips up, straddling my legs. With both hands, I pulled her up on me a little and then letting my fingers slide down between her thighs. "Um-hmm," she responded, and I wondered if my sister was watching them, but it seemed that she was more interesting in licking the sensitive spot below his knob, as my fingers slipped down and found Martha's aroused, moist pussy.

Was my sister really going to be able to stop and want to put on the rubber and let Martha and me do it "the other way"? He was liking what she was doing - Oh, yes! Martha drew her knees up and raised her head over mine, kissing, her tongue suggesting that she wanted something else to move like that, and and now he wanted to. ;y sister drew her head up, letting him slip from between her moist lips and quickly put the rubber on him, rolling it down, and then I felt that she was drawing Martha's hips towards her. We let her, and then I felt him touch the back of my fingers, and Martha pressed herself back, and my fingers slid aside and let him touch her.

"Um-hmm!" she responded arousedly and raised her hips a little, pressing back and letting me help him find her slippery hole. He slipped into her as she sighed with a moan as her hips lowered to let him slide deep into her, and I heard my sister moan as though she were just as aroused, now obviously in a position to see what we were doing, seeing my cock disappear into Martha's tight, warm vagina. I felt her hand on my balls in my slack scrotum. Was she going to watch the whole time, already seeing my fingers finding Martha's soft asshole, who nodded and started moving her tongue again.

If she wanted to .... Martha was already moving on him - Hmmm! And my sister's fingers were rubbing below my balls on the firm base of my aroused cock, and rubbing further. If she wanted to ... I drew my feet up and dug my heels in the mattress and began to fuck Martha - with my cock and with my finger, and she was liking it, nodding slightly as her thighs twitched and she held me both places as our hips continued to move. Had she forgotten that my sister was there? Or just didn't care? But I couldn't forget! Not the way her fingers were moving. Ooooh! She knew how good that felt!

Then I was just taking that for granted, enjoying it as all my thoughts were with Martha, fucking and kissing, her pussy and asshole clutching again and again as her thighs twitched, clutching my sides, and then beginning to quiver as she whimpered and gasped with her aroused series of "ohs." Then whimpering, she began to spurt, all wet and warm on my hair, The sound of our hips slapping together now wet. Her pussy juice was running down on my now tight scrotum. My sister gasped slightly - either from seeing it or from feeling it on her hand. And then I came again, spurting in Martha's clutching cunt."

Martha collapsed with a final gasp and long pulsing moan and extended her legs, murmuring a soft "oh!" when her foot touched my sister, and then a mild "um-hmm," and was still, her head back next to mine as she lay heavy on me, still breathing with deep breaths as I held her, aware that my sister had removed her hand.

I opened my eyes. The room was almost dark, and my first thought was that my sister couldn't have seen Martha's orgasm, must have just felt it. What was she going to want after letting Martha go first? Martha hugged me with her arms, pressing them against mine for a moment, and then snorting slightly and moving her leg that was touching my sister, and then murmured:

"'Just to make sure.' I am, thank you."

"Me too," I agreed, understanding that "making sure" was about confirming that she still liked to fuck after all they had been doing together.

"And me too," my sister added and crawled up next to us, with her head on my other shoulder and her arm over Martha. I put my arm around her.

We all chuckled comfortably, and then Martha put her arm around my sister and raised her head and moved it past mine and gave my sister a kiss, one that got a little better, and then they both relaxed again, Martha again lying heavy on me.

Suddenly my sister snickered and said:

"I know what I want to do, ... if no one else does," and she drew her hand back from around Martha and gave her hip a shove as she added: "Move over." Martha did, sliding down next me, and snickering with me as we both apparently understood what she wanted to do. Her hand slid down and found my soft cock and slipped the rubber off him as she snorted and held it up over us, just visible in the dark, swinging from her fingers. She put it in her mouth and held up the closed end. She snorted, and then Martha and I did too, as we heard her smack her lips. She had rolled back on my arm to do this. I slid it out from under her and found her breast, her nipple soft, but then immediately aroused as she nodded and murmured:

"We wanted that, didn't we, Martha, to know if we still like it."

Martha chuckled and agreed:

"Um-hmm, and we do, ... at least as good."

"Hm-hmmm! I hope so," I agreed and fondled my sister's breast, wondering what to say, and then adding: "But maybe not for me."

Martha chuckled again and then slid her arm up, that was still resting on me, and held my sister's other breast and massaged it for a moment, till my sister responded:

"Oooh, that's nice, both of you ..."

"Um-hmm, for us, too," Martha agreed and then snickered again as she turned her head up to me in the dark and said:

"Maybe not for you? There's one way to find out."

"Um-hmm, a real good way."

"Um-hmm, now it's her turn. ... I've had more than my share."

"I wanted you to, ... just like that, ... and that good," my sister replied and rolled back and put her arm back around Martha, and then turned her head up a little and asked:

"Is this how it was with the roommates? [He had told her about Pam and Sukie.]" and her thigh slid over mine.

"Hm-mmm! Sort of, one on each side, but not so good, ... oh, it was real good, ... too, but different, differently arousing, not knowing what they would let me do, want ..."

"But they did," my sister interjected.

"... they would want me to do. Um-hmm, but I like this better, knowing that there isn't anything you don't want me to do. ... Hm-hm-mmm! Isn't anything that you want to do."

"Hm-mmm! But you don't know what I want you to do, ... how I want you to do it," my sister replied, and almost slapped the rubber in my face as she brought her hand up and drew herself higher up on me.

"I guess not," I replied, holding her a little closer as Martha snickered and said:

"Oh, she'll tell you. She wants to tell you."

"Um-hmm," my sister agreed with a snicker and then asked:

"Do we have to do it in the dark?"

"I'll get the candles," Martha replied and started to get up."

"Oh, yeah, that's a good idea. Thanks," and then Martha slipped away in the dark, and my sister immediately drew herself up on top of me and whispered:

"Oh, this is just great. I just love you, and kissed me, added: "for making it so good for Martha," and kissed me again eagerly, till I retrieved my tongue and said:

"And I hope I can for you, too."

"Oh, you will; I'm going to tell you how. ... Well, I hope I can, ... and that you can, ... like I want."

Martha returned with the lit candles, the image of her suddenly reminding me of some seventeenth century paint, but I knew there wasn't one of a girl standing completely nude holding two - or even one - candle, and not so completely nude, just maybe one of a girl in the light of a candle that she was holding. The artists had missed a good subject, I thought as she stood there for a moment, the candles illuminating her breasts and her public hair hardly visible below her flat stomach. Then she came and placed both candles on the bedside table and got back on the bed with her arm over my sister and whispered:

"You didn't have to wait."

"And we're not, ..." my sister replied, almost gleefully as she slid her leg off mine and started to get up: "... you know what I want him to do." Martha nodded with a chuckle and reached down and gathered my cock and balls in her hand as my sister crawled up over us, then glancing at Martha's hand, murmured: "This way," and turned, swinging her leg over my face so that she faced the foot of the bed. Martha nodded with a soft snort as she squeezed me gently, and then I was guiding my sister's hips down over my mouth.