Martha in America Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm!" she sighed appreciatively, and pressed her pussy down:

"Mmmm, yes! Like that! ... Don't hurry. ... Yes, there," she instructed me. With a chuckle, she continued, and my tongue obliged:

"As deep as you can, ... um-hmm, like her tongue - like your cock - um-hmm! And there now, again - not too much ... just so I want it - Unnn! - but not that much, ... yes, there again, ... um-hmm, yes like that, there; but not so much like before, just so I want it, but can still hold still. "Unnn! ... Yes, like that, and then something else, ... like that, and then again, but not too much. Um-hmm, like that; just keeping doing that, again and again. ... Oooh, yes! Yes, like that. ... Oooh, yes! There too, if you want too. Oooh, you do!"

My tongue has found her asshole.

"I do, too. There isn't anything we don't want to do. ... Yes, again, and like that, just again and again. ... Um-hmm, so I know I can stand it, that you'll stop in time. Yes, like that. ... Oooh, that's good! ... Just like that. ... Ooooh! Yes! ... Um-hmm, but not more, ... just like that ... Unnn! Um-hmm, until I have to come, just have to come, ... but then not more. ... Uhn-hnn! ... like that, ooh-oooh! ... Yes, that's right; just don't stop, ... - ooh! ... Hm-hm-mmm! - even when my pussy wants more. ... Hn-hn-hnnn! Mmmmm! Hn-hnnnn! ... Oooh! Yes! Mmmmm! Hn-hn-hn-hnnn! Oh! Hn-hn-hnnn! Oh, Martha!! Unnn! Hn-hn-hn-hnnn!! Martha! He's doing it!!"

Had she told Martha that she was going to tell me what she wanted me to do?! Martha's hand brushed over my forehead, and then I understood that her fingers were finding Becky's asshole. Was that also planned? Also that Martha's other hand found and clutched my again aroused cock? My sister's aroused: "Yes! Like that!" probably wasn't an answer to my questions.

She managed to blurt out a couple of more instructions, but then was just moaning, groaning, her thighs twitching against me. A moment later, she started to come, spurting on my face.

My tongue found her hole to catch it, then returned to her clitoris. She was whimpering and laughing in her uncontrollable arousal, and spurted again. God, it tasted good! My sister didn't want to stop - want me to stop - although it seemed she must be completely spent - but she still wanted more. If she did, I did!

Finally, she collapsed, dropping down on me and then rolling to the side off me as her hand found Martha's around my cock, and then she was just gasping and sighing with loud moans.

Martha squeezed me, and then with a snort slid her other hand around my cheek, turning it and putting her finger in my mouth. I nodded as I sucked on it and thought that there wasn't anything that I didn't want to do, either, and appreciated that Martha had thought that I might want to, and licked her finger to confirm that she had been right. She wiggled it in response, and we both snorted, and then she removed it and stroked my cheek and whispered:

"I think you did, ... like she wanted."

"Um-hmm. I hope so. ... Like you do, too."

"Hmm! Um-hmm, sometimes. ... How did you guess?"

"Hm-hmm!" How else would she know that she did."

"Um-hmm!"

"You two must have had a good time."

"We did, real good, thank you, ... for telling us that we would like it."

"I'm glad."

"Hm-hmm! She thought you would. 'All the best one's do,' you said."

"Oh? Yeah, I guess they are. But you were before, as best as could be."

"And she was too, apparently."

"Um-hmm. ... I guess you ... talked about everything."

"I think so. We must have. Hm-hmm! Liking that we could share you. Kind of funny, ... real funny, at first talking about you, and then anticipating that we could - really 'share you.' ... I wasn't so sure how that would be, but she seemed to think that it would be no problem."

"I sure didn't," Becky rejoined and squeezed Martha's hand on my now soft cock."

Martha and I both snorted, and I agreed:

"I didn't, either, thank you."

"Thank you! Hm-hmm! We talked about that too - whether you could do it that good. You did," my sister replied.

"With your help;" Martha added: "You said you were going to tell him what you wanted."

"And did, thanks. If that's what you like, you taught me something."

"But only after we learned how, ourselves."

Um-hmm! I'm glad, but now I want something to eat -something else to eat - and to drink."

"Me, too," my sister enjoined and sat up, grinning down at me in the candlelight.

"Me, too," Martha agreed, sliding her fingers down around my balls and massaging them for a moment before she also sat up. Then she got up and took the candles as my sister stood up, and then I did.

"Oh," my sister said, and held up the rubber that she still had clutched in her hand, snorting, and then found the foil wrapping and took them to the bathroom while Martha and I went to the kitchen, smiling at each other as I again recalled my thoughts about a seventeenth century painting and snorted.

Martha glanced at me again with a smile and asked: "What was that for? I told her, and she smiled again, holding out the candles and letting me look at her as she glanced down at her stiff nipples and then smiled at me again and remarked:

"I like that. Some of the paintings let you think it could have been sort of like this."

"Um-hmm, or at least the artists or their customers wanted pictures that could suggest it."

"Um-hmm," she agreed with another smile and set the candles down.

My sister returned and turned on the light, making us all blink for a moment as she asked what we had been talking about. I told her as Martha got us all beers, snickering as my sister remarked: "But probably they didn't," and then we all opened our cans and with a "skaal" smiled and drank and smiled again, and then Martha got the hamburger patties from the refrigerator. We agreed that we could share the four of them three ways.

As Martha tended to the hamburgers, my sister grinned at me and took a sip, and I did too, and said softly:

"Next time, I want to see your pretty pussy."

"And I want you to, too," she agreed with a smirk.

"Don't make me jealous," Martha remarked and turned and smiled at us both.

"You know yours is just as pretty, ... at least, I do," my sister replied.

"Thanks!" Martha responded with a snort.

"It is, and I've seen more than Becky has," I remarked with a slight smirk.

Martha snorted again with a grin and replied:

"If that was a compliment, at least no one else ever told me that before."

"None looked," I replied and held up my beer can. Becky raised hers and added:

"They should have," and grinned: "Here's looking at you. Skaal."

We all snickered as Martha found her can and grinned at each other and drank, and snickered again, and then I joined Martha to turn the hamburgers, fondling her ass with my other hand, and she enjoyed it, smiling over at me as my fingers started to rub between her cheeks, but then snickered and said:

"Not in front of the children."

"Oh, Mother used to say that, but not when Daddy was doing that," Becky remarked.

"No, when they were starting to argue about something," I explained.

"Mine did, though, - Hm-hmm! -- but not when he was doing that," and she tightened her ass on my fingers: "... long before."

We all snickered again, and I remarked:

"I like that, that he did."

"I do too, now that I know what it's about," Martha agreed .

"I do, too," I heard my sister say softly, close behind me as I felt her hand on my ass."

"Um-hmm," I agreed: "... me too."

"Um-hmm," she responded cheerfully and squeezed my ass.

Then the hamburgers were ready, and Martha served them while I got us another beer and three glasses, and we all sat down with smiles to our candlelight dinner.

We helped ourselves to Martha's salads, my sister glancing at us with a grin and remarked: "At least Mother would approve of the candles and glasses."

We all chuckled and raised our glasses and said "skaal" and smiled at each other and began to eat. Becky and I complimented Martha's salads, to which she replied that it should really be fresh dill in the dressing for the green salad. Then we talked about what we had done during the week. Of course, I didn't tell about the evening with the girl from work, but their telling about what they had done passed the time very entertainingly for all of us.

At first, they just mentioned how they had quickly agreed about nude sunbathing and that Martha had admitted that she and I had slept with each other all week. Then my sister explained how nice it had been, the way Martha had been understanding about our having done so, and how good it was, that they could talk about it, that it didn't have to be a secret from her. Martha and I exchanged glances and smiles as I - and probably she - recalled our conversations about that.

Then they told about the student from Minnesota, his joining them for lunch and buying beer for them, and then about Martha's witty send-off to the other two young men, to which I responded that it had turned out to be good that my sister had mentioned that to our mother, because it had made her think it was a good idea that I join them for the weekend. Then they told how that had led to their visiting the couple, which I had also heard about, of course, but now I understood why they had, and remarked that it had really impressed our parents:

"if maybe for the wrong reason, but it had been a good move, both ways, and apparently also a nice experience."

I was still wondering how they had started, not about being naked and talking about my having slept with both of them, about how had they ended up sleeping with each other so quickly. I ventured to ask. They looked at each other, their nipples popping out, as they shrugged with slight smirks. My sister shrugged again, looking at Martha for her to reply.

"I don't know, either, now," Martha agreed: "... but we did."

"Um-hmm," Becky agreed with grin and nod and enjoined, looking at me:

"You were right, we just loved it."

"Yes, that was the problem, ... no, not a problem," and Martha smiled at me: "... just that it was so good, ... of course. Why not? Of course, it was good."

"Real good!"

"Hm-hmm! Um-hmm, 'real good'," Martha agreed, smiling at Becky, then looking at me and remarking:

"Before ... with you ... it might have been a 'problem'."

"Hm-hmm! But without 'me', it probably wouldn't have happened."

"It sure wouldn't have, from my side."

"And how did it?"

"Hmm! You know your sister; she asked if we didn't want to."

"No, I didn't ask, I said that I wanted to, ... and you were already holding me."

"Hmm. You had put my hands on your breasts, ... your Courbet's 'Woman in the Waves' breasts."

"He told you about that?! ... You let me. It was out on the deck in the dark."

"I can imagine," I remarked with a chuckle.

"Hm-umm. Martha had already said that it seemed like I wanted to say something.

"Um-hmm, of course. You did."

"Um-hmm, but it sounds like you helped her," I remarked to Martha.

"I guess I did. Yes, I was curious, too. Why not? We both knew how good it is, and how much you like to do it, ... and those girls. So we did."

"In your bed."

"Of course, ... sort of as though I were there too, making it a little more better, ... okay."

"I don't think we thought about that," my sister replied with a glance at Martha.

"I didn't, she agreed and grinned: "... just sort of glad that it was all dark."

"Um-hmm, maybe me, too. But then the next morning we didn't mind."

"Hmm! Um-hmm, ... you made me want to, sucking my breast ..."

"And I wanted to, ... and for you to, too."

"Hm-hmm! I can imagine. You don't need to tell me the details; I think I've got the picture."

Martha looked at me and smiled a little wryly, looking as though she was glad I had suggested we could leave that subject, and then looked at our empty plates and said:

"If no one wants any more, I guess we can clean up."

We shook our heads, and I remember to say: "Takk for maten." Martha smiled and replied: "Vel bekomme."

"What's that about?" my sister asked as we got up, each taking a plate and one of the serving dishes.

"A nice Norwegian custom, always thanking the hostess for the meal," I explained.

"Oh, of course. That's nice. Thank you, Martha, for a lovely dinner. ... Oh, that's why you did so after dinner last night. That's nice. What do you say?

"'Takk for maten'; thank you for the meal."

"Oh, 'Takk for maten.' And you say: 'You're welcome'?"

"Sort of. Really it means: I hope you enjoyed it, ... or more exactly: that I hope the meal was good, ... 'becomes you'."

"Nice. I guess you two practiced that two week ago, together at home."

By now we were in the kitchen.

"Um-hmm," I agreed: "... even with her fish balls and ..."

"Fish balls?" Becky interjected.

"... and white cream sauce," I finished.

Martha, who was stacking the plates, snickered. Becky hesitated and then smirked and said:

"Like ... 'all that white stuff'?" and giggled.

"You catch on too fast," I replied with a snort, as Martha snickered again.

"Didn't you want me to?" Becky asked, grinning, and then asked: "How can I help?"

"You can cover and put away the salads," Martha suggested.

She started to, putting away the potato salad, then finding a fork and finishing the rest of the green salad, remarking that it would be all wilted and unattractive the next day, to which Martha and I agreed, as we finished clearing up, leaving the dish washing for the next morning.