Martha's Revenge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh?" she asked, "Just what is this big problem then?"

I fished a folded piece of paper out of my shirt pocket and handed it to her. "We have to decide which side of the bed you are going to sleep on."

She read the paper and then looked up at me, "Race you to the bedroom!" she said as my adoption papers fell to the floor.

It was almost five months before Martha went back home to Bill and we spent every night of those five months in my bed making up for lost time. During that period Martha also saw Roy, Vernon, George and one or two of their friends once a week or so with Bill watching and then eating her out and fucking her. He would leave and she would jump in bed with me and we would spend the rest of the night fucking. Most everybody still thinks Martha and I are blood relations and we haven't done anything to correct that impression because it is easier for our neighbors to accept that a brother and sister are sharing a house. Especially since it is well known she is estranged from her husband. We did let Bill, Roy and the rest of the boys know so that they wouldn't be scandalized when I joined in the weekly gangbang. Bill has gone from watching to participating and, surprising the hell out of me and Martha, has become good friends with Roy, George and Vernon. He has even had their families over to his house for a barbecue. It will be interesting to see how long his friendship with Roy lasts. Roy is pretty close to his sister Clarissa's husband and Bill has been fucking Clarissa for about a month now. How do I know? He brings her over to my place. Martha's reaction to his fucking other women? She thinks it's kinky especially when she is fucking me on the bed next to Bill and Clarissa, and even kinkier when we swap partners. Clarissa knows about Martha, Roy, Vernon and George and she has been after Bill to get her a "couple more white guys" so she can experience what it's like and Bill wants to do it - where else? - at my place. This prompted Martha to tell Bill to get a bunch more guys because she plans to be there also. I have no idea of where this is going or what the end might be like, but for now life is good and I'm loving it.

12