Martin Family Fun Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's not supposed to be anything but," Katie replied, between bites of potatoes. She was, in fact, a decent cook, and the meal was excellent. "If it isn't enjoyable, fun on some level, why bother with it? So I'm asking again, did you two have fun today?"

"Yes," James said firmly, sounding as if he was a little surprised himself. "I did. I actually did. How 'bout you, love?"

"I-well...I still can't believe I even did what I did today," Joan said with a blush, "but...well, yeah. I had fun."

Katie broke into a huge grin and said, "I'm glad to hear that, guys! I was hoping you would, and I thought you were, but it's nice to hear it for sure!"

They ate in a companionable silence for a moment, then Katie said, "I knew you were both curious, like I said last night. You've both asked too many questions about my...well, my private life for me not to realize that you both wanted to know a lot more than I'd told you-and don't apologize!"

Katie held up a hand to forestall the automatic apologies that were about to come from them both.

"I understood, it's a natural reaction, but I could tell there was more to it than that. That's why I made the offer I made last night, I wanted to satisfy your curiosity, either you'd hate it or you'd like it, but at least you'd know instead of just wondering! I want you both to know, I didn't plan this ahead of time, it was a spur-of-the-moment thing, last night...but I'm really glad I did."

"Yes, I was curious," Joan admitted. "Ever since that day we found out, I couldn't help but wonder...maybe it runs in the family or something. But I had to keep biting back questions."

"Me too," James said. "But there was no way to really ask them, after all! It was your private life, just like you said, we could hardly ask too much about it!"

"Either of you can ask me anything," Katie said suddenly, sipping at her wine. "I mean it. I can't think of any subject too personal or too touchy that I couldn't talk about it with either of you!"

"So what about you, then?" Joan asked. "Did you have fun with us today?"

Katie blushed, and nodded. "Yes, I did. I loved it. Every minute of it. Which is part of why I'm glad to hear you two both enjoyed it too."

"You say that was easy stuff? Beginner level?" James asked.

"Pretty much," Katie nodded. "Oh, we went a little further this afternoon than I initially intended, I certainly never thought to have you two naked like that, at least not on your first try at it! But it kind of worked out that way and I went with the flow."

James and Joan blushed and Joan giggled.

"I came pretty darned close to chickening out a couple of times today, I'll admit it!" Joan said. "When you asked me to...well, to kiss Jay's rear, and then to get naked...I was close."

"I thought you'd do it, too," James said. Then he laughed ruefully and added, "And I'm glad you didn't, Honey. I enjoyed today a lot!"

"Me too," Joan said, looking back at him. "At least once we got into it!"

"Sprite, you said we could ask you anything," James said slowly, "and I'm gonna call your bluff. Just how 'light' was that we did today? And how much further have you gone?"

Katie giggled, and sipped at her second glass of wine. "Brother in law, it was extremely light. It was baby stuff compared to what I've been in. I'll tell you more about the heavy stuff if you insist, but I think I'd rather wait, I don't want to scare you both out of trying something else...assuming either of you still wants to?"

"I take it you're willing to teach us?" James asked dryly.

"Very," the younger woman said, "but only if you both want it too! I had fun today, and you both did, and I think we could have some more, if we want to! But I love you both too much to risk hurting either of you for real just so I could have some fun!"

"So you want us to trust you?"

"I hope you will," Katie nodded. "If I spring the heavy stuff on you too soon, it could mess things up and keep us from having fun with what we're ready to try with each other. Maybe you won't ever want to try the heavy stuff, a lot of people are happy with the light stuff and won't go near the heavy! That's fine too! But the crazier stuff I've been in...sometimes it even unnerves me, now, to think about it, so I don't want to risk pushing too far too fast with you two!

"And...you two need to discuss just exactly how far you're willing to go, too," Katie said. "What the limits are, and we won't cross those without agreeing beforehand. I promise!"

"I'll trust you, Sprite," Joan said suddenly. "I'm still...curious. What about you, darling?"

"I'm in," James said. "I do trust you, Katie."

Katie blushed and grinned and said, "If I wasn't sitting down I'd hug you both!"

"Don't let that stop you, Sprite!" James said, getting up to let his sister-in-law throw her arms around him. He squeezed her tight, she was the closest thing he had to a sister, after all, and he loved her.

"My turn," Joan said, coming over to join them and trade hugs with the redhead.

The rest of the evening was quite mundane, really. The three of them talked for a long time, enjoying each other's company, mostly about ordinary things, and when they did turn in for the evening, Katie listened carefully in the darkness of the house, and smiled at what she heard faintly from several rooms away, the sound of bedsprings in motion and what might have been moans and quiet talk, the distant sound of a husband and wife making love.

"Enjoy yourselves, you two," Katie whispered as she turned over in the guest bed, pulled the covers up over her shoulders, and pretended again that she was eight years old as she drifted off to sleep.

END of Part One