Martin Family Fun Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So that's why you seemed so distracted today," James said. "Relax, Jo, it's just some old stories, nobody takes them seriously."

"I'm sure you're right," Joan said, as the three of them approached the truck. James unlocked it, and they climbed inside, Katie in the middle because of her shorter stature. "I'm just being silly."

"Yeah, I mean what are the odds that there's some kind of huge human-like creature up in these woods, and nobody knows about it?" James said as he started the engine.

"Yeah, by now somebody would have shot one or captured one if there were rea-"

Katie was cut off in mid-word by a sound, a distant, high-pitched, wailing sound, a little like a wolf and a little like a coyote and also unnervingly like someone screaming, but far too loud and long to be a person.

"That was a coyote," James said firmly, as the sound faded.

"Yes, it was," Katie agreed with a vigorous nod. "It's getting late, let's get going!"

"Yeah, step on it, Honey!"

James said, "Now come on, this is just us scaring ourselves, we're letting this get to-"

The sound rose again, this time sounding just a little closer.

"Home, yeah, time to go home," James said, as he put the truck in gear, and pulled out of the parking lot rather more quickly than a park ranger would have approved of, had there been one there to see it.

CHAPTER THREE: Fashion Show...

None of them said much at first, as James drove them through the back roads of the familiar park, at a speed more than slightly higher than the posted limit or the dictates of common sense. After about fifteen minutes, they were on the main highway and heading steadily down toward the valleys, and another ten minutes took them through the cloud layer and below it, into the still-ongoing set-in rain. As they emerged from the mists on the descending road, the lights of the city appeared before them.

The silence was heavy for a moment, they looked at each other nervously, but nobody seemed to want to be the first to speak, even as they began to approach their home town.

"OK, I confess," Katie finally said with a giggle, "I admit it. I was scared, there for a minute, I let all that Bigfoot talk get to me, and I freaked out, it was just an animal we heard, right?"

"Right," James said firmly, slowing the truck down to merge into traffic on the main street of town.

"Right," Joan nodded, "I let Billy's silly talk set me up and I worked myself into a stew, and I got you two caught up in it. It was silly."

"So we can officially talk about something else now," James said, and his wife and sister-in-law both nodded. Fairly vigorous nods, in fact.

"So," Katie said after a moment, "you two still want to see a show?"

"You know we do," Joan replied.

"OK, then here's what we're going to do," Katie went on. "Drop me at my place, and I'll get ready, while you two go home, get cleaned up, and then get your car and come back over. Bring a change of clothes, it's my turn to have you two stay overnight with me!"

"Do we have a say in this?" James laughed.

"Not if you want to see the show," Katie giggled. "Besides, Brea won't be back until Tuesday morning, and I'd really just as soon have you guys over as have the house be empty and me by myself. We'll have a little fun, and my toys are all at my place. So get cleaned up and come on back over, and dress casual, guys!"

"You had some rope with you on Friday," Joan commented.

"Yeah, but I always have that with me, 'be prepared' and all that!" Katie laughed. They pulled up to her house, and she climbed out over her sister's lap, and yelled, "See you soon!" as she ran through the rain to her door. As soon as they saw the door open so she could get inside, James and Joan pulled out, making for their own place and a quick shower and change.

It was about forty-five minutes later that James and Joan pulled back up to Katie's house, and came inside. She came into the living room to greet them, but was dressed in nothing more exotic than a pair of canvas shorts and a tank top.

"You know," Joan laughed, "somehow I pictured a dominatrix suit being a little more...kinky."

"I'll show you 'kinky' in a minute, Sis," Katie laughed. "But seriously, it's all in the attitude, it's perfectly possible to dominate someone in street clothes. The suits are just a prop, a tool. Now, did you two bring a change like I said?"

James held up a small overnight bag.

"Good!" Katie said. "Now, here's how we're going to do this: I'm willing to let you see me make a fool of myself in some outlandish outfits, but only if you two are fully vested. I'm not putting on a show to make you break down laughing, and that's just exactly what the result will be if we don't do things with the right attitude! So, while I go get my, shall we say my play clothes on, I want you two to strip down to your birthday suits!"

"What?!" Joan shrieked. "Right here in your living room?!!"

"Yes, right here in my living room," Katie grinned. "Just like you were yesterday in yours! And when I get back, I want you both kneeling side-by-side on the floor, backs straight, asses on your heels, just like we did yesterday. No touching, though, I want you about six inches apart, and no talking!"

She started to turn, then paused, and added, "And remember the 'safe words' I gave you yesterday, too, guys. Don't hesitate to use them if things start getting to be too much!"

Katie gave these last instructions as she vanished down the hall, leaving her embarrassed and blushing relatives in the living room. For a moment neither could meet the other's eyes, then Joan shrugged and said, "Well, I guess we'd better get started. Make sure the curtains are closed, Jay, I can live with Katie seeing us this way, but we don't need to give the whole town a free show!"

"Looks okay to me," James said a moment later, after checking. "So..."

"Yeah," Joan sighed, and bent over to unlace her shoes and pull them off. Then she slipped off her white socks, and for lack of anywhere else to put them set them in an empty corner of the living room, between her little sister's new white sofa and worn white recliner. Then she pulled her T-shirt off over her head, and unsnapped and unbuckled her jeans and belt. As she slid her pants down, she looked over to see that James were likewise removing his trousers, and that there was already a noticeable bulge in the snug black briefs he had on beneath his street clothes.

Enjoying the sight of her husband's cock as it sprang out when he lowered his briefs, Joan felt a touch of dampness in her own panties. She undid the clasp on her bra, and released her breasts, sighing at the sense of relief that always brought no matter what the circumstances. Then she slid her pink underpants down and stepped out of them, dropping them on the pile with their discarded clothing.

Joan glanced down at her nude body, she worked out regularly to try to keep in trim, and it helped her to maintain what she knew to be a decent figure, but she did desperately wish that there was some practical way to get rid of the cellulite around her hips. She envied how trim and muscular her husband still was, and she hoped he made allowances.

James, for his part, was looking at his nude wife and thinking, not for the first time, that he was married to the hottest woman on two legs, and wondering how he had been so fortunate as to win her.

"Well," James said, as he get on his knees as instructed, "here we are!"

"Yeah," an equally nude Joan replied, kneeling beside him, "but we're not supposed to be talking!"

He grinned and nodded. The two nude forty-four year olds were kneeling facing the hallway down which Katie had disappeared, and both were wondering how long it would take her to come back.

What neither of the two knew was that Katie was already dressed, and deliberately making them wait. Without a watch or other timepiece, and with no clocks in the living room, she knew her older sister and her brother-in-law would not have any idea exactly how long they were waiting there, and it was a fun way to put them in the right frame of mind to make them kneel and wait. Further, it gave her a chance to build up her own courage, because for all her experience in the outfit she had chosen, letting Joan and James see her in it was far more daunting than letting her regular play partners see it!

Finally, with a nervous blush and a deep breath, Katie headed left her bedroom and headed down the hallway to rejoin her relatives.

When they saw Katie enter the living room, two pairs of long-married eyes widened in amazement!

Katie was dressed in an outfit that both concealed and revealed. It actually showed less skin, all in all, than many of her street clothes did, but what it showed it showed off!

Katie was clad in a black leather bustier, laced up the front, that stopped low enough to reveal the top part of her breasts, while holding those modest globes imprisoned within its laces, her nipples were just below the level where they would have been visible! Below the bustier was a strip of bare skin, and then a black leather panty that covered her entire rear and pussy, but so snugly that the smooth curves of her buns and a hint of her pussy could be discerned beneath the garment! The panty stopped at the bottom of her asscheeks, it left her upper legs quite bare right up to the bottom of her ass.

Around Katie's neck was a black leather collar, likewise her wrists. They were purely decorative, there were no rings or other breaks in them, but they definitely added to the effect! She had on knee-high high-heeled black boots, adding several inches to her height, and she was carrying a wicked-looking little crop! Her long red hair, tied up in a practical pony-tail most of the day, now flowed free down her back, a curtain of auburn-brown, leaving her looking somehow both dangerous and carefree.

Katie paused in front of her wide-eyed sister and brother-in-law, twirled once, slowly, to give them a good look, and then asked her kneeling kin, "So what do you think? Kinky enough for you, Sis?"

"I-I-," Joan managed, her mouth suddenly dry, and then she said, "You look beautiful!"

James' cock was rigid and standing straight out, and he could hardly tear his eyes off of the revealed and hidden curves of his sister-in-law. He tried to stammer an answer, but was caught between lust and embarrassment and mangled the words.

"Thank you," Katie beamed. "Both of you!" she added, with a smirk at her brother-in-law's cock.

"Can we get up now?" Joan asked.

"No," Katie replied, walking over to the kneeling pair and slowly circling them. "I don't think so. Not yet, anyway. You two are kind of cute this way!"

Joan could not remember feeling so many conflicting emotions at one time in her entire life. She was kneeling naked on the floor, staring at her little sister in a revealing kinky dominatrix suit, and she could not remember being so turned on by anything she was simply looking at! Her husband could not tear his eyes off her sister, and she was jealous, and yet at the same time his obvious fascination was turning her on even more! On top of that, the submissive, inferior feeling that came from being on her knees while her little sister walked slowly around them was driving her mind and pussy crazy!

Katie did not say anything for a bit, as she slowly walked around the kneeling couple, because she was well aware of the power of silence. She grinned at the sight of her brother-in-law's hard member, she had no intention of moving in on her older sister's husband, at least not without her full consent, but it was fun to realize she could do that to him. Of course, she also knew it had a lot to do with the situation, and his nude wife kneeling next to him, and Katie knew that too.

"You know," she finally said slowly, teasingly, standing behind the kneeling pair, "you two have been very, very naughty. Haven't you, James?"

"No, Katie!" James said.

"That's Mistress, Mistress Kate, or 'ma'am', to you, James!" Katie said sharply. "Both of you!"

"Yes, Ma'am," Joan said with a little smile.

Katie felt a very odd thrill go up and down her spine at that, there was just something about hearing her older sister speaking submissively that way that was so...forbidden and exciting, and fun! Her entire life she had been the junior one, the subordinate one, with Joan, and though she had no problem with that, and much of the time rather liked the feeling of playing little sister to her bossy, very protective, and loving older sister, there was also that little thrill in having her on her knees before her, a thrill that Katie had not expected when she had started this game with them!

And James, kneeling there naked beside her, that was icing on the cake! She had always been extremely close to them both, James and Joan had met in elementary school, become friends before they were ten, were a couple of sorts by the time they were twelve, Katie could not remember a time in her life when James and Joan had not been a set, both of them. They had married right out of high school, and some of her fondest memories were of her teenage days staying with them while her parents' were overseas.

They had babysat her, James had actually taught her to drive a stick shift when she was 15, Joan had taught her how to use makeup, how to get boys to notice her, and to get them to go away and leave her alone, in some ways they had practically raised her, considering her parents' long absences. She had always known she could count on them...and now they were kneeling naked and looking up at her submissively!

"James," Katie said, "don't lie to me! Did you not drag your poor little sister-in-law out of bed this morning, throw her over your shoulder like a sack of potatoes, and haul her down to your kitchen over her protests? You know you did, so don't deny it."

James was torn between laughter and a certain furtive, nervous fear, Katie seemed so...controlling, so stern, it was an amazing contrast between this side of her and her usual self.

"I-uh, yes, K-Mistress," James stammered in nervous excitement. He was so used to looking down at the five foot six inch Katie that it was disconcerting, and oddly erotic, to be looking up at her from his knees!

She trailed her little whip along her brother-in-law's bare shoulders, and he shivered.

Joan tried to swallow, but could not, her mouth had gone dry watching. She saw the shudder go through her husband's slender frame, saw his cock shiver and felt her own sex almost spasm in sympathy, this was the hottest, most erotic thing she could recall having seen in ages! Her little sister, in her kinky black outfit, playfully teasing her husband...part of her was jealous, part of her wanted to see more!

"And you, Joanie," Katie said as she stepped over to gaze down at the older woman, "are just as bad! You helped him drag poor little Katie out of a nice warm bed, and you've admitted showing off those disgustingly perfect tits of yours to a crowd of strangers in a bar! Very, very naughty, Joanie!

"Yes," Katie went on, as she now trailed her little riding crop along her sister's bare back, rubbing the tip up and down her spine, "I think you both deserve to be punished, don't you?"

Joan gulped, wondering what her little sister had in mind.

"Well, don't you?" Katie demanded sternly. "I asked you a question, Joanie! Don't you think you and your husband should be punished for being so naughty?"

"No, K-Mistress," Joan said after a moment, beginning to get the hang of addressing her little sister that way, and starting to see how the game worked. "We weren't naughty, you-I mean Katie loves it when we do things like that! She's a little brat and she loves the attention!"

A smile played over Katie's face as she answered, "Does she now? Shame on you, Joanie, blaming your poor, sweet, innocent little sister for your naughtiness! Don't you feel ashamed of yourself?"

"No, Mistress Kate," Joan answered firmly, getting into the game, "it's my sister's fault, she tempts us into all kinds of things!"

Katie shook her head, turning away for a moment to hide her smile. "Honestly, you two! I'm afraid you leave me no choice but to discipline you both! Up and forward, on all fours and faces on the floor!"

Joan and James exchanged nervous, excited looks, and awkwardly moved into the new position, on their hands and knees with their foreheads on the floor, Joan had been in that position the day before, but now they were both in it at the same time, naked, submissive, bare bottoms up in the air side-by-side!

James shivered, in a mixture of excitement, amusement, nervousness, and yes, a little fear! All he could see was the carpeting, he was acutely aware of the 'feel' of that carpeting his palms and knees and lower legs, his bare bottom, stuck up in the air, felt the chill of the breeze from the air conditioner vent and the occasional motion in the air as Katie walked back and forth, he could not remember ever feeling so totally vulnerable and exposed, and he hated it and he loved it!

Joan felt goose bumps rush over her bare body, partly from the flow of the air vent but mostly from sheer nervous excitement. Her pussy was soaked, she was breathing hard in nervous anticipation of...whatever...was about to happen! She knew that if James and Katie had not been there, if it had been anybody else but those two people she trusted most in the world, she'd have been in a total panic, but with them, the fear and the excitement were one thing and she could continue, she wanted to continue!

Katie, for her part, was feeling just as nervous, just as conflicted, as she stood behind them, gazing down at the matched pair of bare, pale-white bottoms presented for her inspection. That in itself was hardly a new experience for her, after all! She'd been in that position with many people, of both sexes, in the course of her adult life, it was a sight she always enjoyed, the thrill of the sense of power, the appreciation of the view itself, but this particular pair of bottoms belonged to her older sister and her brother-in-law! That made everything different, on so many levels!

A smile crossed Katie's face, on one level this was every little sister's dream come true, she mused. Her bossy, critical, controlling big sister, the one who had babysat her and put her to bed, teased her and controlled the TV in their shared bedroom and told her high school boyfriend about her fear of spiders, and generally made life harder, kneeling, naked, and submissive. But this was also her protective big sister, the one she had always been able to run to at a moment's notice, the one who had tucked her into bed and read her stories and been there for her even when her actual mother and father were thousands of miles away, the one who had held her hand when she had her tonsils removed and concealed any number of childhood offenses from their parents.

And James, the guy who fought off the boy who'd gotten too eager at her 16th birthday party, arranged for her first grown-up job, and dumped ice down her back while she was trying to impress a client...she shook her head, could these two be any more complicated as subs?!

She raised her crop and gave James a sharp swat with it, leaving a red mark on his bare bottom and making him yelp. Katie grinned, she'd barely touched him, but he was a newbie, and the sting probably seemed a lot worse to him than it would have to her, even if he was a big strong man. She giggled at that thought.

Then she gave her sister a stroke across her bare left bun, raising a cute little squeak from Joan. She gave her sister another, and another, then a couple more for James, and they yelped and protested but neither used their 'safe word', and they kept their bottoms in position! She gave them a few more quick, sharp strokes, hard enough to sting quite a bit and leave marks, but nothing terribly severe.