Martin's Lesson In Self Control Ch. 02

Story Info
His education continues with auntie and friends.
1.6k words
4.28
80.7k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/18/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quillman
Quillman
53 Followers

For those of you who enjoyed the first story. Many thanks for your kind comments.

..........................................

It had been two days since my initiation into Auntie Monica's ways. My head was still spinning from the experience my new found, if somewhat embarrassing sexual thrills at the hands of my aunt and her mature friends. She had been reserved towards me since. It was as if nothing had happened. This simply served to heighten my sense of curiosity. I was a confident, strapping 19 year old, with a girlfriend in London, yet my aunt had the ability to turn my legs to jelly, it left me feeling like a naughty schoolboy. It was wicked and wonderful.

I had gone to bed relatively early having spent a busy day clearing Auntie Monica's large garden and lawn of fallen leaves. I was dozing lightly when I became aware of the gentle sound of Auntie Monica's voice calling me downstairs from my bed. It was like music to my ears.

I shuffled into the lounge clutching at my pyjama trousers. Auntie Monica was there with her three friends. All elegantly dressed ladies of around her own age. They were sat in an arrangement of chairs, smartly dressed in crisp 1950s style skirts, and each had very long shapely legs, clad in sheer nylons with high-heeled shoes. They smiled warmly and invitingly at me. All wore make up perfectly, beautiful dark eyes and glistening red lips causing me to feel weak at the knee.

Auntie Monica summoned me closer until I stood with my legs touching her knees. I felt a stirring in my stomach and loins. She took hold of my pyjama cord; ‘it's all frayed at the end' with that she pulled on it causing it to pull from my waistband. I felt embarrassed and panicked, clutching even tighter at the waist. The ladies laughed and my face reddened deeper. My heart thumped in my chest; I trembled in that exquisite mixture of pleasure, anticipation and humiliation that only some men know, yet few will admit.

'Auntie Rita has had a busy day shopping, would you like to massage her feet?' teased Auntie Monica.

I was encouraged to kneel on the floor. Three gorgeous pairs of legs were now around me and I was only inches away from any of them. I felt myself growing, twitching and my face felt as if it was on fire. Auntie Rita had slipped off her right shoe and her small neat stocking clad foot now dangled inches from my face.

'Don't be shy 'she mused. I reached forward but instantly felt my pyjamas slipping down and in a rush returned my hands to my waistband.

'Now now both hands, just as you do for me' teased Auntie Monica. I leaned forward slightly in an attempt to balance my pyjamas on my hips, and extend both hands. The touch was magic, my fingers gently tickled along the arch of her foot. Auntie Rita emitted a giggle, and threw her head back. I was in heaven as she shrieked and laughed as I continued to run my fingers all over her foot.

'I think our little friend is having naughty thoughts' murmured Auntie Monica from my right. I went to let go but was stopped with an 'ah ah don't be naughty, both hands on Auntie Rita's foot'.

With a pounding heart I returned both hands and now a kiss to Auntie Rita's stockinged toes. One slightest move and my pyjamas would slip. To my delight and horror I then felt the soft touch of Auntie Monica's nyloned foot tracing a path around he tops of my pyjamas. I gasped in excitement as she teasingly played with me, before I felt my pyjamas slipping down.

'What a naughty boy' uttered Auntie June on my left who had now joined in.

By now I was fully exposed. My head buried in Auntie Rita's feet revelling in both the pleasure and the humiliation as my twitching erection was examined by all my Aunties. The sensations were too much. Aunties Monica and June were now rhythmically rubbing their soles up and down my cock slowly and methodically. My tummy felt as if it were turning to jelly and a warm sensation welled up from deep inside my loins within seconds my cock seemed to explode. Thick jets of white cum splashed onto nylon clad legs leaving a ‘string of pearls'

I felt sick and weak with pleasure, closed my eyes and planted a deep and longing kiss on Auntie Rita's arch. It seemed as though time stood still. My face burned, but I kept my eyes closed, sensing the exciting feel of nylon on my lips. I heard my Aunties laughing and talking, but their words were just murmurs somewhere from way above me. I felt the soothing hand of Aunty Monica stroking my head,

'Well, what a good boy'.................hands gently reached down and pulled my pyjama trousers up.

Still embarrassed I was encouraged to stand up. I felt humiliated and my tummy was leaping, but the warm and friendly smiles of the three ladies made me feel instantly better. Guilt and shame coupled with ecstasy coursed through my veins. I felt more like an errant schoolboy than an adult man.

I watched fascinated as Auntie Rita replaced her high-heeled shoes on her elegant feet. Lifting her leg as she did for full effect.

'Now now, that's enough for one night mocked Auntie Monica, steering me towards the stairs. She gently whispered in my ears to go to her large bed and 'warm it up for her'. I clutched at my waistband, hurried up the stairs, and quickly snuggled beneath her duvet.

For several minutes I could hear my Aunties talking and laughing as they shared a drink. I drifted in and out of a comforting sleep, and awoke to hear good-byes being exchanged on the doorstep. I breathed in deeply, and noticed for the first time the strong fragrance of Auntie Monica's perfume in the bed. My hand instinctively went to my groin, where I could feel myself already becoming aroused.

The room glowed from a soft light as I heard Auntie Monica coming up the stairs. As the door opened I closed my eyes feigning sleep. Through half closed eyes I watched with fascination, as to my delight (and growing sense of guilt) she started to undress.

Firstly her skirt, which she stepped out of neatly, before turning her back on me to hang it over a chair.

My eyes widened with curiosity as she stood with her back to me clad in her silk white blouse, four inch high heels and a glorious pair of dark tan cuban heeled seamed stockings which were braced back, thus making her legs appear even longer than they were.

It was all staged of course; suddenly those lovely dulcet tones asked

‘Are you being a naughty boy and looking at your auntie?

I drew my legs up in embarrassed horror in an attempt to hide my already bulging erection. Auntie Monica turned and came and sat on the edge of the bed, with a swish of nylon, she crossed her elegant legs. She gently stroked my hair before sliding her hand down under the sheets. I felt her gently take me in hand.

'My my, you really are a strong young man aren't you' she asked. I tried to reply but my throat had gone dry, and my inaudible response came out as a gasp.

Auntie Monica's hand continued to slowly and methodically slide up and down my shaft as she smiled at me in her own special very alluring way. I knew now that this was fun, and that I wasn't in trouble. I had a girlfriend of course, but nothing felt like this. I seemed to be on the verge of discovering something very exciting, yet naughty and secret. The churning in my stomach told me there was nothing better!

Auntie Monica shifted slightly, and from the dimness of the room, a long leg appeared, and gently rested across my face. I close my eyes to savour the taste, the fragrance and the sensation of nylon,

'You made Auntie Rita feel very good, very good indeed, now lets see if you can do the same for me' I felt her stocking clad toes seeking the warmth of my mouth, and I mischievously grated my teeth along her arch causing her to squeal, and temporarily pull away. She quickly replaced her foot, and this time her squeals became low pitched moans as my teeth and tongue danced tenderly across the edges and tips of her toes, the redness of her nail polish visible through the sheerness of her nylons

After a few moments Auntie Monica released her grip on me, and I noticed that her breathing was now becoming rapid and uncontrolled.

'Don't stop, you good boy' she forcibly whispered.

I cradled her shapely stockinged ankles in my hands and began to kiss and lick softly. The sensation of nylon on my tongue and the fragrance of auntie's perfume mingled with the essence of leather from her shoe. My tongue rasped in slow deliberate strokes.

Lifting her leg I trailed my tongue along the seam of her stocking. On reaching the back of her knee she emitted an uncontrolled moan. I softly caressed the inside of her thigh and toyed at her stocking top. Auntie Monica clutched at my hair and pulled my head between her legs. I needed no further encouragement, teasing her for a few seconds before trailing my inquisitive tongue into her satiny recess. Her slim body bucked and writhed as if one possessed. She begged pleaded thrust, heaved pulled; before shrieking aloud

Her body went stiff before she collapsed on the bed.

For some moments she lay still, her eyes closed, but I noticed the traces of a smile forming across her beautiful crimsoned lips. She reached up, and cradled an arm around my neck. ‘I think your Aunties are just going to love you' she murmured softly, before cuddling me close to her slim and firm body..............

Quillman
Quillman
53 Followers