Martin's Mannequin

Story Info
Husband and wife play with hypnosis and fantasy.
3.6k words
4.69
35.3k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ArtyGee
ArtyGee
1,285 Followers

This is a work of erotic fiction None of the events described here have ever happened. All of the characters are over the age of 18.

I appreciate getting feedback, both positive and negative, as long as it is constructive. I will not hesitate, however, to delete any nasty or abusive anonymous comments. I enjoy corresponding with my readers, and if you send me an e-mail I will respond.

If you like this story, please register your vote with the stars at the end.

*****

They had played games for years, Fantasies. Some realities. But it was the thought of giving up control that excited Janice most. Lately they had been role playing scenarios about hypnosis. Yeah... Yeah... Hypnosis doesn't work that way. You can't make someone do something under hypnosis that they wouldn't normally do anyway, but the fantasies were thrilling none the less.

Martin knew this too, but he had seen the shows, they had been to several now, and surely those people wouldn't normally stand up there and cluck like a chicken or bark like a dog. And the more R-rated shows, where the women got aroused and had orgasms on stage. Surely that was not what they normally did. Martin was convinced that taking complete control of Janice by hypnosis would be the ultimate turn on for them both.

For her part, Janice wasn't so sure. Yes, they had some volcanic sex when they role played. Yes she had flashed a few truckers on the road when Martin had pushed her. But hypnosis? Could she really agree to let Martin have control of her? Complete control? Would she be able to resist if she needed to? How could they even do it? It was with that last question that Janice realized that she would try if Martin pressed it some more.

Weeks of tapes, books, audio files, websites. Martin was a man possessed. He wanted this to happen for them. For him. Total control of her mind and body. His sexy wife at his beck and call. Unable to resist. He was hard almost every time he thought about the possibilities, and he thought about them a lot. After several months of study, he thought he was ready.

Janice was nervous. Although she had insisted that Martin set up the video camera so she could record and review the session if it actually worked, she was still very nervous about what he might make her do when she was under. Would she go under? Would she be able to resist his commands? No worries. There was no way he could make it work anyway. Was there?

Martin had developed his own version of an induction based on what were purported to be some of the easiest and most effective methods he had researched. That first session was a complete washout. He had tried to remain serious, but Janice just kept losing her concentration and breaking out into giggles. How in hell could some guy mesmerize a group of people on stage and he couldn't even get his own wife to stop laughing.

Janice couldn't help herself. It just all seemed too funny. You are relaxed... You are tired... You're getting sleepy... Did he really think that this mumbo jumbo would actually work? Then during the third, or was it the fourth, session, she had decided to just go along with it. She would pretend to relax, pretend to go under, pretend to obey his goofy commands. She was getting good at role play so why not?

When Janice's head dropped down, Martin was a bit startled. Nothing had seemed to be working. This time had not been significantly different than any other. But there she was chin on her chest, slow even breathing.

"Jan... Jan... Can you hear me," he whispered. The soft mumbled answer seemed just about right, so he continued.

"Jan... You are feeling warm and relaxed. You are safe and calm. Martin is here to protect you so you can let yourself go deeper and deeper."

Janice almost giggled, but was able to control herself. He was hooked. This was going to be great.

As the research had suggested, Martin began to try to deepen her trance. Janice played along. After a few minutes of deepening the trance, Martin began to wake her up and put her back under. He began to repeat a trigger word "somnus" so that he could induce a trance any time he wanted.

As the session stretched on. Janice continued to play along, but after a while she began to get bored and let her mind wander. It was at that moment that role play became reality and the next time Martin put her back in trance she actually went.

It was the strangest sensation. She felt kind of like she was floating on air, but at the same time, she was consumed with the sound of Martin's soothing voice taking her deeper and deeper into her trance. She really did feel remarkably good. Warm and safe and comfortable.

Martin noticed something different this time. He couldn't quite put his finger on it, but she seemed much more limp, much more relaxed. Her body gone empty. Not wanting to push his luck, he took her in and out of trance several more times. Each time inducing her to go further down. To relinquish more of her self control. To sink deeper into comfortable, restful slumber. Each time reinforcing the trigger "somnus".

When she was awakened for the last time. Janice was shocked at what time it was. She could certainly remember pretending to be hypnotized. She could remember the warm comfortable feeling that had enveloped her, but how had she not been aware that time was passing so quickly?

"Well?" Martin queried. "How was it? Did you feel relaxed? Can you remember everything?"

She felt awake and refreshed and she was excited to talk about her experience, but it hadn't really happened had it? She had only been pretending, and then she had drifted off to sleep. Right?

When Martin replayed the recording, he pointed out the instant that he thought she had gone under. Yes. She could see it too when he pointed it out. She watched transfixed as Martin took her in and out of trance. She heard him installing her new trigger word. He had done it and she had let him. He was actually in control of her now. But surely he couldn't put her in trance without her cooperation. The thought of it made her pussy wet with anticipation.

"Oh God Martin," she exclaimed when the recording was over. You did it. You put me under and now you are in control of me. It's sooooo exciting. I'm horny as a rabbit. C'mon baby let's go upstairs and fuck. Right now."

Of course it was Martin's fantasy to control his wife and hers to be controlled by him, but when a woman demanded to be fucked, a man would be crazy to refuse, or worse yet to use his new-found power to convince her otherwise. So he let her take his hand and pull him upstairs to bed where they had some of their wildest sex ever.

As they lay in bed after an epic lovemaking session. Janice was still obsessed with the fact that Martin could now control her through hypnotism.

"What are you going to do to me baby? What plans do you have for me?

"Well I have a couple ideas," Martin replied teasingly. "I just want to keep them secret until I spring them on you. It will be so much more fun if you don't know what to expect don't you think?"

No matter what she said, did, or promised him he refused to let her in on his plans.

A few days later as Janice was working around the house, she started to feel a strange sensation. Her ribs felt itchy. When she scratched them, the itch moved. No matter what she did, every time she put her hand on the itch, it moved. This was insane. She'd never experienced anything like this before. Eventually it worked it's way around to her pussy. When she scratched herself there, the itch didn't move, it turned to excitement. Now she couldn't stop. Each stroke of her finger drove her to new heights of pleasure. What was going on?

Martin! Even when it hit her she still couldn't stop pleasuring herself. Each stroke of her fingers brought her closer to orgasm. Close but not close enough. As her excitement continued to mount, she began to freak out. She could not remember a time that she had been so excited and yet unable to climax. The more she worked herself the higher she went but still no release. It was too much. She needed to cum. She was going to lose her mind if she didn't cum soon.

As she neared delirium Martin entered the room.

"What's this? Playing a little game of stink finger without me?"

"OH MY GOD. Make it stop. This is you isn't it? Please. Please make it stop. I'm begging"

"Freezeframe."

At his command, her entire body froze in position. She was still more excited than she had ever been. Right on the verge of orgasm, but could do nothing to achieve release.

"NOOoooooo," she howled. "Let me cum you bastard. Don't just leave me hanging here.

"You want me to let you cum, then you better be nicer to me than that," Martin teased.

In her sexual frenzy, Janice tried to move her hand to work on herself but couldn't.

"OK... OK... Please. Please let me cum. I'm begging. I'll be nice to you I promise."

Martin walked up to his begging wife and slid his hand down the front of her pants. When his finger touched her clit, it sent a jolt of excitement directly to her brain. He was in control. He was in complete control and he was going to make her cum. The instant he rubbed her, she began to cum. Little waves of pleasure and release at first, followed by larger and larger spasms.

Her entire body was shaking uncontrollably as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her. Immobilized, Janice could do nothing but moan and then finally scream when the pleasure became too much to bear.

"Somnus."

When she awoke, Janice was instantly aroused. It had been the single most intense sexual experience of her life. Someone else had been in complete control of her body and had gotten her to become excited. She had then been forced to orgasm, several orgasms actually without any control or cooperation on her part. It was working! Martin could control her sexuality and it was tremendously arousing to have given up that control to him. She smiled up at him when she saw him walk back into the room

Like a kid in a candy store, Martin really didn't have any idea what he wanted next. It had been very exciting to control his wife's mind. To make her excite herself. To deny her orgasm and then finally to provide release at his whim. He was in control but what next? First things first. He was rock hard and he needed a good blow job.

"Fellatrix," Janice heard him say as he walked toward where she was sitting.

Suddenly her mouth was watering and she needed more than anything in her life to have his cock between her lips. Without any preamble whatsoever, Janice dropped to her knees and opened his pants. Her need was irresistible and she eagerly pulled his hard cock out and began to lave it lovingly with her tongue.

Janice had never been enthused with sucking his cock and normally saved it for "special" occasions so Martin was amazed that she was so compliant. He had installed the trigger phrase in an earlier session and knew what Janice was experiencing. This was going to be very enjoyable. He pushed her away long enough to drop his pants and sit on the couch before she was back lovingly working his stiff member.

Strangely, although her need was great, she was in no hurry. Slowly, lovingly, she kissed and licked the head of his cock working her way down to this balls. Licking and sucking each ball individually as she gripped the stiff cock above. As Martin's appreciative groans increased, she worked her way back up to take him deep into her mouth.

As she pushed deeper and deeper, Janice realized that she was not going to gag. She had never been able to go down so far before without retching. The realization sent a flood of excitement to her brain and caused her mouth to water even more. As she worked his cock deeply into the back of her throat she wondered how far she could go. Without conscious thought, she stuck her tongue out and gave a little swallow. To her amazement, his head actually entered her throat.

Martin was in ecstasy. How could she do that? He had given the suggestion that she could, that she would not gag but, even with his experiences so far, it seemed unimaginable that it would work like that. As he marveled at the feelings she was eliciting from his rigid pole, she licked him, spit on the head, and then slowly and deliberately took him down to the root.

When her nose touched his pubic hair, Janice felt a wave of pleasure wash over her. Not an orgasm really, but close. Pulling back a little, she pushed forward and felt it again. Obviously Martin had installed this into her psyche somehow.

"My God," she thought. "I never expected that he would be able to control me so thoroughly or to such an extent. I can't believe how eager I am to have his dick in my mouth and to take him down my throat again. I really have no choice."

With that thought, she felt her tummy melting and her pussy begin to drool. Her fantasy was now her reality and it was thrilling. Without even thinking about it, she swallowed his entire cock to the root again. Once again the touch of his pubes caused a wave of pleasure to envelope her. But this time, she felt Martin's cock pulse in her throat as he came directly into her gullet. The instant she felt him spasm, an epic orgasm wracked her small frame. Unable to pull herself off of him, she felt her throat convulse as it moved Martin's thick load down into her tummy.

Several weeks passed with nothing out of the ordinary. Janice was on tenterhooks wondering when Martin might take control again. As time went on, she became increasingly horny as the anticipation mounted. Martin, of course, enjoyed her enthusiasm in the bedroom.

"Mannequin," Martin commanded. It was a command he had installed last week after a trip to the mall where a young sales clerk had paid particular attention to Janice as she had shopped for a new outfit.

Janice stood frozen in place. No matter how hard she tried, she could not move a single muscle. This time she could not even talk. Martin moved in close and whispered in her ear.

"Remember that young guy we saw in the department store last week," Martin queried. "I'm that guy and you're a mannequin. A human mannequin and we're alone after closing."

At his suggestion, Janice's reality shifted to the described scenario. Martin was gone and in his place was that young store clerk who had ogled her last week. She was no longer in her house, she was in the store. Alone with the horny young guy. Oh my God.

As he looked at his frozen wife, Martin began to harden in his jeans. This was better than he had even imagined. By now she would be extremely excited. Horny beyond belief, and he was in complete control of her body. Time for some fun and games.

Slowly and deliberately, he moved her limbs into position. Hips thrust to one side. Hands on hips. One foot slightly forward. Head turned a bit to the right. Perfect. In Janice's world it was not her husband posing her, it was that cute sales clerk. Janice was now arranged just like one of the store mannequins they had seen the other day.

As she stood frozen in place, the teenager walked up to her and began to unbutton her blouse. Panicked, she tried to move, to shout, anything to avoid what she knew was coming. One button. Two. Three. He could now see her bra.

"Nice. This is gonna be fun,." he whispered.

He left her field of view for a second and she felt her bra release from behind. Oh no. Oh no. How could this be happening? Where was Martin? His hands slipped around her ribcage to cup her naked breasts as he kissed her neck just below the ear. A shiver ran up her skin as her excitement notched higher. She shouldn't be enjoying this, but she was. It was so exciting to be out of control like this.

Martin squeezed her breasts and pinched her stiff nipples between his thumb and forefinger. By now she would be freaking out, thinking that it was that store clerk. He also knew that she would be very excited by what she was experiencing. God he was hard.

As he continued to strip off her clothing, Martin was amazed at how much moisture had seeped into her pants. It was clear that she was tremendously excited. Her entire crotch was glistening with her moisture. He slipped a finger in and pumped three times before pulling it out and circling her clit.

After fingering her sopping pussy and diddling her throbbing clit, the clerk began to reposition her. Oh this was bad. This was really bad. He had seated her in a chair. Knees wide spread. One elbow on one thigh, the other hand on her other knee. Bent forward looking directly ahead. It was a pose Martin had pointed out when they had been shopping. When the young clerk began to adjust her mouth, she feared she knew what was coming.

Standing between her spread legs, Martin opened his zipper and extracted his rigid cock. Her wide open mouth was positioned perfectly and as he stepped forward his cock slipped inside. Pushing right to the back of her throat.

As he slowly stroked himself in and out of her mouth Martin imagined that he was that young clerk taking advantage of the frozen woman he had served last week. That thought was too much for him and he almost lost control.

Unable to move to either resist or assist, Janice sat frozen in her obscene pose as a thick cock was pressed between her lips. Equal measures of humiliation and excitement swarmed her brain. This couldn't be real. Where was Martin? How was she ever going to escape? Trapped and used as a sexual plaything. It was intensely arousing. Then she felt him pull away from her. What now?

"That was nice, but Let's see what else we can do," the clerk whispered in her ear.

Janice was pulled to a standing position. One knee bent and lifted so her foot rested on the stool. The knee was pushed slightly to the side, then she was bent forward, elbow resting on raised knee. Oh God. In this position, her crotch was completely open to his gaze and her tits hung down invitingly. She felt his hands move up her thighs and cup her leaking sex.

"Hmmm. Somebody is very wet and excited. I think I can help with that," The imaginary teen whispered in her ear as he slipped two fingers into her open sex from behind.

Unable to resist, Janice felt the two thick fingers sliding effortlessly into her sopping pussy. This boy had her helpless and yet she was more excited that she had ever been in her life. Where was Martin? Was he watching. Those thoughts disappeared as suddenly his fingers were gone.

Withdrawing his fingers, Martin stepped up behind his wife and rubbed the head of his cock up and down her slippery lips. There was no question she was excited and he had no problem slipping the head up into her hole.

He was fucking her. She was certain of it. He was pushing his cock up into her pussy. He struggled for a while, trying to get further inside, to work up a rhythm but it was awkward and they almost fell over from his attempts.

"OK. That's not working. Let's try something else, shall we?"

Once again, Janice felt herself being repositioned. Oh. This was bad. The worst so far. Bent forward at the waist. Both hands on the stool in front of her, she felt herself being raised on tip toes. Her back arched downward to present her ass to her assailant. Finally, when she was in position, she felt his hands grab her hips and hold her while his cock split her sex.

After the first slow penetration, the clerk began to thrust vigourously into her from behind. Janice was rocketed into an excitement she had never experienced. She could hear the young man grunting and panting as he speared her from behind and it took her to an even higher level of arousal. Surely this wasn't real. But it felt so real. And where was Martin?

Janice felt her hips being pulled back roughly as the clerk groaned and jerked behind her. As she felt him squirt deep inside her, Janice's own orgasm flooded through her in wave after wave of intense pleasure.

ArtyGee
ArtyGee
1,285 Followers
12