Martin's Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well," said Susan, "I'm used to thinking of the penis as something powerful. I've only ever seen a dick when I was fooling around with a boy, in a very intimate experience. But right now, when I saw Martin's... stuff... it was completely different. It wasn't powerful or beautiful or intimate. It was just a big cock and balls, hanging out there. Kind of weird and inconvenient. And vulnerable."

As Susan spoke, Pamela had walked around to the other side of Martin, as if to get a look at his backside. Now she reached forward and grabbed his wrists, pulling them behind his back. Martin was so surprised that he didn't resists, and soon Pamela had him in an armlock. Before he knew what was happening, Martin found that Pamela had locked his wrists together behind his back with a pair of handcuffs. Normally he would have wondered why the hell Aunt Pamela was carrying handcuffs. But this didn't even occur to him because his entire brain was focused on the fact that his naked penis and scrotum were now fully exposed in front of his mother and sister. His genitals felt heavy and sensitive.

The women made no bones about their curiousity and even fascinationg. Pamela had given them free reign to witness Martin's humiliation, and even convinced them that it would be part of making him a better man. Neither of them had ever seen a naked man with his hands locked behind his back. They were used to seeing men's dicks as strong and aggressive, very linked to strong male hands that could defend and masturbate the penis. But with Martin's hands locked behind his back, his male genitals appeared in a different light. Now Martin's mom, too, saw what Susan had seen before: that Martin's genitals appeared ridiculous, floppy, and vulnerable in this position.

For a moment, Susan did question her attitude. Was it okay for her to be staring with such cold fascination at her brother's flopping private parts? But then she remembered that he had been spending the afternoon staring at photographs of naked female genitals. She glanced over at the computer and saw a photograph of a woman with her legs open, her vaginal slit completely visible for all to see. This made Susan uncomfortable, almost as if it were her own vaginal opening on display. From then on she had no qualms about objectifying her little brothers scrotum sack, testicles, and penis.

"Martin," said Pamela, in a voice that was all the more terrifying because it was a little bit seductive, "tell us what you were thinking as you looked at the photographs." Martin didn't say anything. He looked over at the slideshow where has saw, once again, the photo of the woman with huge breasts, tied to a chair so that he breasts were helplessly exposed and vulnerable. But he knew that whatever he said would get him into further trouble.

Pamela reached around in front of Martin and took hold of his genitals with both hands. He was startled and tried to get away but there was no escape from her cool, strong grip. With one hand she grasped his testicles and squeezed slightly, not enough to hurt but enough to show him she was in control. With the other hand she began to stroke the underside of his penis. "Tell us," she said again, "what you were thinking about," and she gave a threatening pulsating squeeze to Martin's completely helpless scrotum in her palm.

"I think about their bodies," said Martin. "I want to touch them."

"I bet you do," said Pamela. "You sick, sick boy." With that, she let go of his penis but kept a firm grip on his scrotum, and she began to walk around the room, casually pulling Martin along behind her by his testicle sack. "You fucking men," she said, pacing back and forth Martin's room. "You think you're so powerful. You think you run the world because of your dicks. But actually, your dicks run you. You do whatever they say. Everything you do is for your penis. You can never forget for a moment this stupid genitals flopping between your legs." Pamela moved her hand unpleasantly, causing Martin's penis and balls to bounce around comically. Susan giggled again.

Pamela unlocked the handcuffs so that Martin's arms were free. "Get down on all fours," she said. Martin did so. He was far beyond the point of resistance. A mixture of arousal and humiliation had overwhelmed him as Pamela had controlled him by the balls. Now he followed her orders directly, kneeling on all fours. "Spread your legs," Pamela said, using her foot to prod his knees into a more open position. "Now turn away from us." Martin did so.

See how the dick and balls just dangle there," said Pamela to her sister and niece. "This is the male genitals in all their glory. Hanging there like a big udder. Like a big sack of pathetic male sexuality. Swinging from side to side." Pamela knocked Martin's balls with her foot so that the did begin to sway from side to side between his legs.

Susan stared as if hypnotized at her brother's genital package, dangling and swaying between his thighs. She was seized with the desire to reach down and grab his scrotum sack. She had never touched a scrotum before. Her sexual encounters had taught her that men do not like to be grabbed there because it's so vulnerable, so privately male. She had always focused on the penis. Now she was curious: What would it feel like to hold those two tender balls between her fingers? To have that vulnerable sack in her grasp? From this angle it looked as though the male scrotum had been specifically designed to be grabbed from behind by a strong female hand.

Pamela was taking off her clothes. "A woman's body is beautiful," she said, as she removed her shirt. "And it is her property. You're not wrong, Martin, that female breasts are incredibly beautiful and powerful. You're just wrong to think that you can control them. Women have breasts. Men don't. That's the whole point." Pamela was in her bra and panties as she sat down in front of Martin.

"You would do anything in the world for me to take off my bra right now," she said. Indeed, Martin was staring at her chest, just a few inches away from his face, as if it were the holy grail, the most important thing in his life. Susan watched as Martin's hips moved around a little in the air, causing his dick and balls to swing around once again. It was obvious that he was desperate to rub his dick, to masturbate or fuck someone, but there was not to rub his penis against. It was up in the air, hanging there, exposed, sensitive, and unstimulated. Martin stared at Pamela's bra and the soft, sexual weights it contained.

"You would do literally anything," Pamela said. "You would sign any contract, make any promise right now. Isn't that right?" Martin nodded. "The idea of me taking off my bra, it completely fixates you, doesn't it?" Martin nodded again and his penis gave another twitch. Susan thought she could actually see his scrotum tighten around his two full balls. She still wanted to grab them but was held back by her own shyness and inhibition.

"Even though you've seen countless photographs of naked breasts, you still need to see mine, don't you?" Pamela continued to tease. Martin nodded again. All thought of modesty was gone now. With his cock, balls, and anus full displayed for his mother and sister, all Martin could think about was the two breasts in front of them and how he wanted the bra to be removed so that he could see their full size and weight and shape, and know the color and shape of the two nipples, so close to his mouth. "You need to see my nipples. You need to see my breasts. Isn't that right?" Martin nodded. "Say it," Pamela commanded.

"I need to see your breasts," Martin said.

"Why?"

"They are so beautiful."

"Ask me."

"Could you take off your bra?"

"Ask nicer."

"Could you please take off your bra? Please?"

"What will you do for me to take off my bra?"

"Anything," Martin said, truly sounding like a slave with no will of his own. "I'll do anything. I don't care. I'll be your slave. I'll give you everything I have in my bank account. What do you want from me?"

"What if I don't need anything from you?" Pamela asked. "What if there's nothing you can give me that I want? What if I have no reason to show you my tits?"

Martin's face fell as if he had lost a beloved treasure. "Please, Aunt Pamela. Please show me your breasts. Please don't take them away from me."

"You understand that I have all the power?"

"Yes," said Martin. "Of course. You have all the power. Your can show me your breasts or not. I'm totally helpless. You are in control. I'm just begging. I'm begging. Please show me your breasts."

Pamela unhooked her bra and let it fall the the side. Her heavy breasts swung into view, hanging out where before they had been propped up. Her nipples were large and erect. Pamela moved slightly so that her breasts swayed from side to side. Martin stared as if hypnotized.

The room grew quiet. Pamela lay back and allowed Martin to suck on her nipples. His tungue caressed her breasts and sucked on them gently. Instinctively, Martin lowered his hips and his penis began to rub against Pamela's panties. Quickly, Pamela reached down and grabbed Martin's scrotum roughly, squeezing the balls together so that he let out a cry. "You ask before you make any contact with a woman's body," she said, pulling Martin's ball sack to the side. Susan stared fascinated at the grip with which she held the testicle sack firmly between her fingers and thumb. "Do you understand?"

"Yes!" Martin yelped. "I'm sorry!"

Susan released Martin's balls and he raised himself onto all fours again, careful not to let his dangling parts touch Pamela's body. "Continue to suck my nipples," she said. Martin continued to suck. His dick was visibly, achingly hard.

"Please can I rub my dick on you?" Martin asked.

"That's disgusting," said Pamela. "Absolutely not." For another minute or two Martin continued to suck on her nipples. He was desperate, his penis bobbing around with nothing to rub against. Pamela smiled, deeply aroused by the attention to her nipples. Finally she said: "You would do anything to put your penis inside me. Am I right?"

Martin's eyes grew wide. The thought of his penis sliding into this woman's vagina made him absolutely insane with desire. He nodded. "Anything," he said, in a voice of deep and total submission.

Pamela slipped her panties down and allowed Martin to slide his cock up into her vagina. "I bet that feels good," she said. Martin was beyond words. He began to rub more and more vigorously. Soon he was fucking her intensely. It was as if he no longer saw or heard anything in the room. His entire awareness was directed towards the sensation of his penis inside her vaginal opening.

"Now stop," said Pamela, "and take your dick out of me."

Martin didn't react. Maybe he didn't hear, or maybe he didn't care. Or maybe he was truly out of control. In any case, he continued to rub his penis in and out of Pamela's sexual opening, ignoring her command, fucking her anyway.

"I'll give you one more chance, Martin," said Pamela. "Take your dick out of my vagina."

Martin paid no heed. Susan and his mother watched as he continued to fuck Pamela, his penis sliding in and out of her, his scrotum arrive all the way to her vulva lips and then moving back again, and then pushing forward as if he hoped to get his scrotum or even his whole body inside her. Susan was still staring at his dangling balls as they flopped around in the act of fucking. There was tension in the room. Martin was disobeying Pamela's command. What would she do to him? Before, Pamela had grabbed his nutsack to enforce her control, but in this position there was no way for her to actually reach his balls.

It occurred to Susan that in this position Martin actually could rape Pamela. She had no way of reaching his testicle sack or of forcing his penis out of her cunt. She could push him away with her hands, but his hands were free now and could fight back. If he wanted to, in this position, he could probably hold her down and continue thrusting up into her even if she didn't want him to. This thought filled Susan with anger. The idea that Pamela's vagina could be filled with male cum against her will was so deeply wrong. It was unbearable.

"Martin, get the fuck out of me," said Pamela, and she did begin to struggle.

Then Martin said the unthinkable: "No." He looked at her and said no. No, I won't take my penis out of you. He continued to fuck the older woman, now against her will. Susan and her mom were temporarily frozen as Pamela's "lesson" to Martin began to become the forcible rape of Pamela by Martin's cock. Then Pamela said: "Susan, pull this asshole out of me."

Susan didn't have to be told twice. In two steps she was across the room and crouching by the side of her brother. He hardly seemed to notice, in the middle of his rape, although he did grab Pamela's shoulders and press her to him, as if to cling to her body as her repeatedly thrust his dick up inside her against her will. Susan reached out her hand and closed her fingers around Martin's scrotum. Even though the sack was tighter than before, it wasn't difficult to close her thumb and forefinger above the testicles so that the nuts were separated from the root of the sack and from the rest of Martin's body.

With a single move, Susan pulled backwards on her brother's testicle sack. He yelled as his penis was forcibly yanked out of the vagina it had been so pleasurably fucking. Susan pulled back further so that Martin had to crawl backwards rapidly a couple more feet. Her anger overtook her. She couldn't believe that he had been going to rape her Aunt Pamela. It might have well been Susan's own vagina that Martin had violated, for all the righteous anger she felt. Three women in the room, and Martin still felt he had the right to go into a male rapist fantasy and ignore the feels of the woman he was fucking.

Instinctively, Susan pulled backwards and upwards on Martin's ball sack and placed her other hand on his neck, pushing down towards the floor. Martin twitched and tried to move, but Susan gave a sharp tug on his testicles and he froze. She held him there, one hand gripping his sack, the other hand pushing his head down. Martin's dick was completely rigid, engorged and enraged by the interruption to his fucking. But he couldn't move.

"Keep him there," said Pamela to Susan. Then she spoke to Martin: "You fucking asshole. You really think your dick is in charge. It's not. Your dick is fucking helpless. Do you feel powerful now?" Pamela looked at Susan and Susan gave another uncomfortable tug on her brother's heavy ball sack. "You need to learn a lesson," said Pamela. "A lesson about women's pleasure." She scooted forward, bringing her hairy pussy close to Martin's face. "Suck it," she said.

Martin looked up at the pussy in his face. He tried again to move, to struggle, to get out of this position, but his sister was completely dominating in her hold on him. Whenever he showed any sign of struggle, she simply increased the pressure in her arms, pushing his head and his scrotum sack in opposite directions. He had no way to fight back. His dick and balls were up in the air, floundering around in her grasp. Susan pushed his face into Pamela's cunt. "Suck it," she echoed her aunt.

Pamela's pussy was wet with a mixture of her sexual juices and Martin's own precum. He had never been this close to a vulva before, let alone licked or sucked one, but now he had no choice. Martin put his tongue out and back to lick the out lips of his aunt's vulva. The taste of her sex was extremely strong. Martin tried again to pull his ahead away, but Pamela grabbed in and forced it thickly onto her sex. Susan continued to hold Martin's ball sack up and away from his body, rendering him helpless.

"Put your tongue in," said Pamela. The humiliation continued. It wasn't enough for Martin to lick Pamela's outer labia. He had to lick her inner labia as well, and then put his tongue up inside her vagina, where his penis had been, and then suck and lick her clitoris. As she approached orgasm, Pamela pulled Martin's face completely into her cunt so that he felt he was disappearing inside her female sex.

Susan, meanwhile, used her now free hand to play a bit with the tip of Martin's penis, just enough to arouse him without letting him get anywhere close to orgasm. Susan's two hands were unpleasantly rough on his cock and balls, while Pamela mercilessly pressed her wet pussy onto his face. When she came, Pamela unleashed a flow of intense sexual liquid onto Martin's face. He had never felt so used and humiliated in all his life. But at least, he thought, it must be over, since Pamela had cum.

It wasn't over. They wouldn't let him up. Pamela went behind him and took his scrotum from Susan. Martin felt like a piece of meat as his most vulnerable, private male organ, his ball sack, was transferred from his sister to his aunt. Now what would they do with him?

"I want him to suck another woman," said Pamela to Martin's mother. "Come on over." Martin wasn't able to raise his head to see how his mother reacted. Was she surprised? Horrified? Or had she been expecting this? He couldn't see anything with his balls pulled up behind him and his face pressed down towards the floor by the surprisingly strong arm of his sister. He could only wait in suspense as the three women exchanged glances of silent communication, holding his male body in a helpless position between them.

Finally, without Martin being able to raise his head from the floor where Pamela held it, suddenly into his line of sight came his mother's naked body. The vulva descended first into his view. It was like Pamela's but also different. It was far less wet and aroused, since it had not been fucked. It was also not quite as hairy. Yet fundamentally, it was a pussy just like any other pussy. There was the slit. The outer and inner labia. The clitoris. The vaginal opening. The essence of the female sex, just inches from his face. His mother's cunt.

As his mother lay back, Martin saw that she had taken off all of her clothes. Her breasts were not quite as big as Pamela's but the nipples were even more erect. Martin only go to look for a moment at his mother's exposed tits before Pamela's hand pressed his face down into her naked vulva and commanded him to start licking the female sexual lips. After he licked the lips, Martin again had to put his tongue all over her vulva, including up inside her vaginal opening as far as it would go. Then he had to suck the clit for twenty minutes until she too grabbed the back of his head and pushed his face into her cunt as she orgasmed all over him.

After that, Pamela dropped his scrotum like an ugly sack of marbles. Martin collapsed to the floor, lying on his side. He watched as Pamela and his mother dressed. They were already talking about going back to dinner and maybe seeing a movie later that night. It was as if they had forgotten his existence. Of course, Martin hadn't cum. His dick was still hard, but he dared not touch it. The two older women put their bras back on, concealing their breasts from him, probably forever. They pulled up their panties, taking their pussies away from him, never to be seen or touched again, never to be fucked. They donned their shirts and pants and went away from him down the hall.

Susan stayed a moment longer, looking down at her brother. Martin couldn't look in her eyes. It wasn't just that he had been humiliated in front of her. He had lost control, he had begun to rape their aunt, and Susan had had to come and take control of him. His own sister had had to pulled his raging dick out of Pamela's cunt. Martin would never forget the feeling os Susan's fingers closing around his dangling scrotum sack and taking control of his sexuality and his entire body. Now he stared at her jeans, at the shape of her hips, at the smooth undercurve of her crotch. Was she wet inside? What was her pussy like?