Martyrs of Santa Inez Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MLG52
MLG52
229 Followers

Lopez said, "I love your enthusiasm; I going to start with you first." He stepped off the porch and lowered his britches behind Gloria. He slid his dick up and down against the opening of her pussy to make sure she was wet enough. He shoved it straight in, hard, causing Gloria to cry out. He looked over his shoulder at the crowd: "Oh, yeah. She is wet and ready!" He then proceeded to pound away.

Two more men positioned themselves behind Elena and Lupe, and used the tips of their penises to make sure the women were ready. Then they, too, began slamming hard against the women's asses; their tits being larger than Gloria's made them bounce around more freely. This inadvertently invited other men to step up beside them and play with their dangling tits while they were being fucked. Since the women were spread out on three different hitching posts, there was plenty of room to play. Then a couple of men thought it would be fun to milk Gloria, and started squirting her milk on each other's boots.

Gloria came about the same time as the second man to fuck her. It took until the fourth one for Lupe, and the fifth for Elena. It occurred to each of them that, since they had already cum in front of this crowd when the whores were fingering them, it didn't matter now if they just let loose and allowed their bodies to respond normally. It also seemed that the more they reacted, the quicker the men would cum inside of them, and the sooner they could get away from this horrible place.

The priest stood on the porch in front of Gloria, and watched as man after man grunted and pumped the three women full of their seed. He was positive they would all get pregnant; with so many men, how could they not? Gloria looked to the Padre, and spoke quietly. "Padre, I must relieve myself, quickly!" The priest signaled to Lopez, who joined him on the porch. Padre whispered Gloria's request, which brought a loud guffaw from Lopez.

Pointing to Gloria, he announced to the crowd, "This one says she has to piss. So let's give her a few minutes before we start fucking her again." Moving off the porch, and taking the priest with him, to stand behind Gloria, he told her: "Go ahead and piss. We want to see it come out."

Gloria was mortified; it wasn't enough that they were gang-fucking her. She was expected to just pee out into the dust on the street with everyone circled around watching. A whore stepped forward and began spanking her ass again, until Gloria finally agreed. "Alright," she whispered to the whore, who backed away from the spray area. A solid yellow stream shot between Gloria's legs to a spot about 3 feet behind her. It slowed to a drip between Gloria's legs. The crowd witnessed her pissing, here out in the open, and had a clear view of where it came out.

Lopez motioned the Priest to stand behind Lupe, while talking over his shoulder to order his men to continue fucking the first woman since she was a peed out. They waited for the man in Lupe's cunt to finish and pull up before approaching to ask Lupe if she, too, had to pee. She didn't answer. Lopez pushed the priest forward, indicating it was his turn to spank her ass until she agreed to pee. The priest started slowly, light swats. "You must try much hard than that, Padre. Make her squeal, and make her ass bright red again."

"Padre?" Lupe gasped. "Si, lo siento, mi hija (Yes. I'm sorry, my child)." He continued spanking her hard until she agreed to pee. They stepped back and watched it spray out on to the street. "Let's move on to the third on, Padre. Keep fucking this one," he ordered, and the line behind Lupe surged forward with the first one immediately shoving his pecker in hard and fast.

"It's your turn to tell her, Padre," Lopez pointed to Elena's beautifully exposed ass and pussy.

"Elena, it's Padre. You must pee, or I will be forced to spank you until you do so. Do you understand?"

She muttered, "Yes, I understand, but am dry right now. Proceed with what you were told Padre; I will not think less of you for saving our lives. Please start now; it could help me pee sooner." At that, the Padre landed a hard slap with the flat of his hand, making Elena lurch and pull on her bindings to the hitch. "Nothing yet, Padre. Please keep going so the men can finish fucking me and we can get on our way."

Lopez handed the Padre his thick leather belt. "Keep using this until she pees like a horse!"

It took seven more heavy swats to her ass before Elena screamed out at the priest. "Now, Padre, I think I can do it. Let me try, please." With that she started began with a trickle between her legs, changing into a solid spray far behind her on the dirt.

When she finished, she addressed Lopez over her shoulder. She still could not see much, with her arms stretched out and tied along the hitching rail. "The Padre and I have done as you asked. Now will you allow your men to finish fucking me?" She wiggled her ass in an inviting manner; the priest averted his glance. The next man in line swiftly moved forward and shoved it all the way in. Elena responded with a loud "Ahh," then started humping her cunt up and down on his dick. She was determined to get all these men to cum quickly and be done with this trial devised by Lopez.

Men continued to fuck them until the women's legs started to get wobbly and weak. Lopez ordered his men to bring three tables out and set them behind the women. The women were untied and needed help to stand and walk to the tables. They were lifted up on the tables and set on their backsides. This time, their ankles were tied to their wrists, and men held the legs wide apart; the butt cracks hung over the table edges slightly.

Lopez told the women, "We're just going to tie you up until you get used to a different way to fuck you; I don't believe your husbands ever thought of this. But we like it; there's a much tighter fit. Let me know when you're ready to be untied. All you have to shout is, 'I love being fucked in the ass.' My men will then untie you, but you'll have to keep your legs high so we can reach your asses. Understand?" Each of the women nodded; but remained frightened and doubtful this would be pleasant.

Whores again moved in to prepare them. They used their fingers to scoop gobs of cum flowing out of their cunts and down their legs. They put the goo on the women's assholes, and began rubbing it around the outside, and circling one finger inside, then two, and finally stretching it with three fingers. Elena and the others squirmed and bucked, but didn't try to get away or roll off the tables.

The whore getting Elena ready looked down at her and said, "You'll appreciate this, believe it or not. If I don't loosen up your hole, it will tear and bleed. This way, I think you will learn to enjoy getting butt-fucked!" The whore turned to Lopez and nodded to him, indicating that Elena was ready.

"I'll start with you, this time, talker," he said. This time he eased his dick in slowly, knowing it would make Elena more agreeable to the new method. She responded by pulling her legs back and out, hoping to open the hole so it wasn't as painful. Lopez held her ankles and began slowly pumping her ass. The farther he pushed, the more it hurt inside her gut. "That is nice and tight, lady. Don't guess you ever got it in the ass before, huh?"

Elena shook her head, and clinched her teeth so she wouldn't cry out. She could hear Gloria and Lupe crying and moaning, and hoped they weren't fighting the men fucking them. They were too far into this to give up and jeopardize their town now. Besides, they would get fucked in the ass whether they wanted it or not.

The ropes on Elena's ankles and wrists were starting to hurt; her skin was going to be rubbed raw shortly. After the fourth man had unloaded in her, she shouted out: "I love being fucked in the ass!" One of the whores stepped up to untie her just as the fifth man began his turn. As she'd been told, she pulled her legs up and out, lifting her asshole for easier access.

As the sixth man finished and pulled out, she heard Lupe yell: "I love... being fucked... in the ass!"

Shortly thereafter, she could hear Gloria shout out: "I love getting butt-fucked. Please fuck my ass more!" Gloria used the same jargon as the whores; hopefully, Lopez would not object to her changing the statement. Since she could not see Gloria with the crowds standing around the tables, she could not tell whether Gloria really was enjoying it or if she was desperate to get untied, too.

The tables were large and round. Elena looked up at the crowd gathered around the table watching her get fucked in the ass. They were casually talking and laughing, as though nothing unusual was happening.

But it was certainly unusual for Elena and her friends. They had never been naked in a crowd before; the only time they were completely nude outdoors was when they bathed in the stream running next to the town. She had only had sex with her husband; he had died several years back. At the moment, Elena was a little dazed to remember exactly how long ago. Today, dozens of people had seen her tits, her pussy dripping cum down her legs, and now her asshole wide open for access to anyone who wanted it.

Again she tried to think of something else, a distraction. She could tell it was mid-afternoon by the warm sun shining down on her face and her tits, which were occasionally being fondled by men and whores around the table. Elena leisurely examined the facial features and expressions of the individuals watching her get butt-fucked. What was going through their minds? She was relatively certain the men had done this before, probably many times. But did the whores do this on a regular basis? She didn't know any whores, so it was hard to say.

Elena glanced down at her good-sized tits, rolling back and forth on her chest in rhythm with whoever was pumping her at the time. She noticed her nipples sticking out farther than she had ever seen before. She reached up and rubbed them gently; they were very sore from the pinching and pulling of the others. Seeing her play with her own tits brought comments of encouragement from the crowd around the table. Surely it would go faster, and be over sooner, if she went along.

She started massaging her tits, round and round her chest. Elena stretched her legs even wider, and lifted her ass further off the table. She was pleasantly surprised when she discovered that playing with her titties and changing the angle of access to her ass began to feel really good.

She responded further by flexing her crotch, and smiling encouragement to whoever it was with his dick in her now. He finished and pulled out, and before the next man could cum in her ass, she burst out with an incredible orgasm!

Elena anxiously reached down and started playing with her clit with one hand, while fingering inside her pussy with the other. She continued to moan and move her butt around on the table, which made the man in her ass cum much more quickly than he would have otherwise. When the next man stepped forward, Elena reached down and guided his pecker up her ass. "Oh, god, yes. Yes! Thank you. Please fuck me hard." This brought even more cheers from the crowd. Now she could see that more people were trying to shove through and get a better view of this peasant woman begging to get butt-fucked. She looked around the table and smiled at each one, continuing to finger herself while they watched her.

She had never felt like this before; more excited than she'd ever been. Was it getting fucked in the ass, or was it that so many men had been in her cunt and now her ass? Or was it because she was being watched getting fucked out in the open by a large group of people? Maybe it was all of this; she would have to think about it later.

Elena could hear Lupe and Gloria over the crowd noise; it sounded as though they may be having similar experiences. Without seeing them, she could not tell if they were shrieks of pain or cries of pleasure. One of them, it sounded like Gloria's voice, was saying "Yes, yes" to something.

She didn't know how many men it was, or how long they had been in her ass or her cunt. But she was getting very sore at both ends. The crowd parted slightly as Lopez moved in to look at her. She was in between men; one had just finished and others were lined up and ready. Lopez looked at her pussy and her ass. Both were swollen and red while white cum continued oozing out of both. Elena lay there as he looked her over; her legs were also getting tired and hard to hold up. She had been holding her own ankles for some time.

Lopez announced, "Let the ladies rest for awhile. We will continue the auditions later!" Some of the men in line objected, while the rest cheered and clapped for their performances so far.

Elena was pushed to the center of the table so her legs would not be hanging off the edge. She set her feet flat on the table top, and let her knees spread as far as they would go on their own. She saw no reason to close her legs or try to hide what everyone had already seen, many of whom had already been inside. Her tits settled on the outsides of her chest.

Elena just lay naked in the sun, on a table in the middle of town, trying to regain her strength. She dozed off as people walked by, inspecting her and the other two women more closely. Although many had fucked her quickly, not all had a chance to admire the sizes and shapes of her tits, or the thin pubic hair which gave an easy view of the lines and features of her cunt. The women were awakened abruptly, by the whores slapping their tits and shouting. They were helped off the tables, and moved closer to the front of the cantina. Lopez stood before them as they were forced to their knees.

"Now is the final test. We will see if your mouths work as well as your cunts and asses. To make it more interesting, you will taste not only the cum of these men, but also enjoy the smells and tastes of women. It could be your own ass and cunt you are tasting, or that of the other two, or perhaps all three, compliments of those men who moved through the lines the quickest." This brought more laughter from the men and whores.

The three women looked at each other with new fear. This cannot be happening, Elena thought to herself. From their looks, it seemed that Gloria and Lupe had the same thought. It was doubtful they had ever had a penis in their mouths; Elena had no such experience.

Three of the whores knelt down beside the women. The one closest to Elena told her, "We're going to show you ladies how to do this right!" Elena glanced to her right to see the other whores talking to Lupe and Gloria.

"Since this is probably your first time, we're going to start from the beginning with the first few. Then after you get the hang of it, the men can just line up and wait their turns." The whore motioned for the first man to step in front of Elena.

She looked up at the man's face. The whore told her, "No, honey. This is where you need to be looking," pointing at the man's crotch. The crowd around them started laughing and pointing. "Now, undo his belt and pull his pants and under drawers down around his knees. Be careful you don't bend his pecker the wrong way or he'll slap the shit out of you!"

Elena leaned forward and pulled his garments away from his body. She tentatively reached in and took hold of his penis, and eased it out so she could pull his pants down as ordered. The man stood there waving his penis back and forth in front of her. Even when she was married, Elena never saw her husband this close up, or in broad daylight for that matter. She looked to the whore, wondering what to do next.

"Hold on to his pecker at the base, where it meets his crotch. Start by kissing the end of it, then just lick it all over, up and down. I'll tell you what to do after that," the whore encouraged her.

Elena took his penis in her right hand, and once more looked up at the man's face. She doubted she would remember what he looked like, but she would probably recall her first close-up inspection of a pecker. Elena leaned forward and kissed the tip, bringing cheers and whoops from the crowd around her. She felt bold and careless; she had already been fucked most of the day, front and back. So why not do this quickly and get it over with as well?

Elena started licking all over his penis. "The balls, too," the whore told her. "Most men like it a lot when you lick their balls." Elena moved farther forward and complied. As she suspected, it was salty and sweaty; this one also had bad body odor, probably from not bathing for a long period of time. She tried not to think about it; just do it and move on to the next one, and the next one, and the next one until they were finally done with her.

She was not ready when the man exploded in her mouth! Elena started choking and backed away after the first spurt. Remaining shots hit her in the right eye, streamed down her black hair and landed on her neck. The whore laughed hysterically; she reached over and scraped cum off Elena's eye with her finger, then licked it off.

"You got to learn how to do this better, lady. When the man starts to pump your face, it means he's getting close. So get ready to swallow, just like you're chugging tequila, no? It's an acquired taste; you might learn how to like it after awhile. I get really turned on sucking on a man; it makes me feel in control, like I got his full attention if you know what I mean. You ready to go again, lady? You got men in line waiting to fuck your mouth." She laughed at Elena again as she motioned the next man forward. This man's pecker was larger than any Elena had seen or felt inside her before. Of course, other than the man she just finished, she never really saw one up close. The men who fucked her pussy and ass earlier didn't pause long enough for her to study their peckers. It was just one right after another. She took a moment to study the cock which the man wiggled it in front of her face, impatient to get started.

Elena closed her eyes, started kissing and licking. This time she moved up and down much slower, and figured out how to use her tongue on the way pulling back. He started groaning and pumping his pelvis. That was her cue; it was coming soon. She aimed the tip toward the roof of her mouth so she wouldn't gag this time. It shot off the top of her mouth, and she swallowed as quickly as he could squirt it out. Elena was able to swallow his cum without choking, and sucked him dry just before he pulled back and hitched up his britches.

The whore was impressed. "I never saw anybody suck a man like that after only a couple of tries. You're a natural, lady. If you were a whore, I'd be worried." Elena smiled at what was apparently meant as a compliment, and reached out for the next man.

She tried to keep up a pace of making the men cum in less than four or five minutes each. Lopez had been right; the tastes and smells were varied. There was the odor of the men, each a little different, but universally sweating and most smelling like urine. There were also the distinct scents of well-used, sweaty pussies and asses. She was not yet able to distinguish between her own juices and those of Gloria and Lupe.

Between men she glanced over to see how the others were doing. Lupe was closest to her. She watched as the whore training Lupe was slapping her huge tits, correcting her technique as Lupe sucked hard on the man in her mouth. Elena was surprised to see that Lupe had a hand between her legs, playing with herself while she sucking and getting her titties slapped. Her sucking intensified as she reached her own climax; it took only a few more seconds before the man unloaded in Lupe's mouth. She gulped as quickly as she could; some dripped down her chin to the crack between her tits. The whore smeared his cum all over one of Lupe's tits, laughing and waving to the next man in line.

MLG52
MLG52
229 Followers