Martyrs of Santa Inez Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MLG52
MLG52
229 Followers

Lupe seemed anxious to get his dick in her mouth; was she enjoying this? Elena hesitated; was she starting to like this herself? What about Gloria; how was she coping? The next man stepped in front of her; they no longer had her lower their pants. They lined up with their penises out and ready for the women. She grabbed the pecker in her face and started right in.

She failed to count the number of men she sucked, just like she did on the other two holes. Elena had no way of telling how many men had used her, or how many had used her more than once. All she could tell was that it was late afternoon, and that her mouth was sore and her jaws stiff. The whore noticed, and told her just to make the rest of the men cum on her using only her hands.

Sometimes it shot high, hitting her hair or eyebrows; sometimes it just dribbled out on her tits. The whore reached over and smeared it all over her until eventually her tits, stomach and her crotch were covered, still sticky and wet in places, and drying in the desert heat in other areas.

Shortly before sundown, Lopez ordered the remaining men to back away. "If you still want a fuck, get one of the whores. It's time to send these women home, with a message to their town. Padre, come here," he said pointing to a spot next to him in front of the kneeling women.

"Ladies, lift your heads and look at me! Padre, take a good, long look at your women." The priest stared at Elena, shifted his gaze to Lupe, and finally Gloria. It was obvious all were exhausted; he could also see they were covered with the seeds of many, many men.

Lopez looked at the priest. "Here is what you will do, Padre. You will return these women, just as they are now. Their clothes will stay here. I will give you one blanket for them to sleep under at night; that should be enough." He raised a finger to emphasize his point. "When you get to the edge of your town, you will have the women get out and walk in front of the cart. They will walk slowly through town to the top steps of your church so everyone can see clearly. Ring the bell until everyone gathers to hear the story of their journey."

Pointing toward Elena, he said: "They are to stand on the steps, naked before the town, with cum all over them just as they are now. They are not to wash or rub it off. I want everyone to see them like this. Have the tall one tell of what they did here today."

Lopez ordered Elena to stand and come before him. "You are to tell your family and neighbors exactly what happened here. Dozens of men fucked your pussies, your assholes and your lovely mouths. Tell them you swallowed their cum; show them the cum on your bodies and in your hair. You will then turn around, spread your legs and your asses; show them your pussies and asses. They won't be as swollen as they are now, but they should know that we saw and touched everything. This is only a small sampling of what could happened to the four women you select each month. We can get very, very creative, and very, very nasty. So you need to be blunt to find out if the town is still willing to honor the offer you brought. I will be very surprised if they agree to it this time, after seeing the three of you." His sarcastic laugh was starting to sound familiar.

"If they still want to entertain us, with whichever four women you select each month, I will honor my pledge not to harm anyone else or leave you with no food. You have at least earned my respect today; you said you would not resist or complain, and you did as you said you would. Even some of the whores are impressed!" This brought laughter and cheers from the men and whores surrounding them.

"Should the town decide not to follow through on the offer you presented, we will treat your town just like any other town. Your men will die; your women will get fucked any way. But your proposition seems to offer some entertaining features we had not considered before." Lopez looked around at the crowd, and turned back to Elena.

"If your priest returns in the next two weeks to tell us the offer stands, I will tell him when we will come so you can prepare. If we do not see him again in that time, we will come without warning, and do as we wish. Is that clear?" He watched Elena nod, turned to see Lupe and Gloria slowly acknowledge they also understood. "And you, Padre?"

The priest looked at the three women. "I do not know how the town will respond, or if they will change their minds. But we agree to do exactly as you said so there will be no misunderstanding when we return home. If the town still wants to go forward with the proposition, I give my word I will return with their answer. If they choose not to do it, I will remain with them and pray for their safety."

"Very good, Padre. Then we will look forward to your return. Ladies, before you leave you should thank the whores who taught you many things today." Lopez turned and pointed to the tables behind him. "Have the whores get on the tables and lift their skirts above their wastes." They giggled and jumped on the tables, bare butts on the wood with legs spread and crotches dangling over the edges.

"They will again show you what to do," looking at Elena and sweeping his hand toward the tables. Lupe, Gloria and Elena returned to their respective tables where they learned about butt-fucking.

Elena stood in front of the whore who taught her how to suck peckers. The whore pushed down on Elena's shoulder to get her on her knees, and pulled her head forward into the anxious crotch. "Now start licking; show me how you would like it if someone was licking and sucking on your cunt." The whore reached down and spread her lips wide; Elena leaned forward and started licking.

She sucked on the whore's clit, and sucked hard on her inner pussy lips. The whore groaned and began humping up and down in Elena's face. When she started to cum, she wrapped her legs tightly around Elena's head, almost smothering her. Now Elena's face was covered in a woman's cum as well as that of dozens of men.

Elena got up and moved to the next whore, kneeling again and putting her face in another pussy. This one had been fucked recently; she was still oozing men's cum out of her pussy and ass. She was also much louder with her climax than the first whore. Elena moved on and finished with the other three whores before returning to stand before Lopez and the priest.

She no longer felt self-conscious about standing naked before a crowd of people, at least not around these strangers. Most of them had been inside one or more of the three of them during the ordeal. It was still awkward in front of the priest, but he watched them from the porch all day, so it really shouldn't matter. He even had to watch as they peed out into the street. Now, she and Lupe and Gloria would have to walk back through their own town, naked but covered in cum.

Would she be able to stand nude, and covered with the seeds of dozens of men, before her family and neighbors, her parents and grown children, turn around and show their cunts and assholes as ordered by Lopez? How could they explain everything that was done to them today in a way that the rest of the town would be able to decide whether four women should be subjected and possibly much more every month? Would they be better off to try to defend the town against much better armed and ruthless bandits?

Lopez waved to someone behind Elena. She turned to see one of the outlaws bringing the oxcart forward. The priest climbed up front and took the reins. The three women stumbled into the back and collapsed. Another outlaw threw a battered blanket into the back of the cart.

Lopez took a last look over the back of the cart at the naked women, then up at the priest. "Vaya con diós, Padre. (Go with god, Father)." The priest slapped the reins, and the oxen moved forward.

Elena watched as the crowd closed behind them on their way out of town. It would be days before they reached home. She hoped that would give them all time to come to terms with everything that happened, and what would face them when they got home. Perhaps the priest could offer guidance as he had in the past.

She reached over to pacify Lupe, who was sobbing loudly. Elena patted her shoulder, but could not help staring at Lupe's huge tits rising and falling on her chest as she breathed heavily. Although they had been together since childhood, she had never really noticed how large, and truly beautiful, those tits were.

Right then and there, Elena decided to lick and suck those tits clean after the town had seen them and they were free to go. She quickly decided she also wanted Gloria's tits; someone had to clean them off before the baby could nurse again, so why not Elena? And since they had been ordered to clean the whores, why not slowly and gently lick their pussies and asses clean, too?

During the long trip home, the three of them had much time to think and talk about everything. The priest got involved in the conversation only when asked. When the women's backsides got too sore to remain sitting on the cart floor, they would get out and walk; it felt good to stretch their arms and legs.

It also gave them time to relieve themselves. They would find a spot on the roadside in front of the cart so the priest could keep an eye on them. There were wild cats, wolves, snakes and a variety of other dangers. There was no need for the priest to avert is gaze as they took turns peeing, or crapping. He had seen everything, including cum drooling from each of their three holes and watching all three of them pee into the street. In fact when addressing him, they stood in front of him and looked straight up at him. He had become used to their completely nude bodies; the bouncing titties, dark crotches and rounded asses. True to his oath of celibacy, he never made any attempts to fondle the women or suggest any type of physical contact.

By dawn of the fourth day, they had regained much of their strength, and were ready to enter town in less than an hour. Physically, they were prepared. There were still emotional and psychological issues which n to be needed to be addressed, and could vary considerably depending on the type of reception they received from the rest of the townspeople.

The women tightly hugged each other one more time, and smiled up at the priest. He nodded to encourage them. Elena turned and led the way. Lupe followed five or six feet behind, then Gloria, and the priest with the oxcart trailed about twenty feet behind Gloria. This was their event, their story to tell. He would be there for support and to answer any questions or give guidance as it was appropriate.

The original Martyrs of Santa Inez were returning home. Would there be other martyrs, or would the town be terrified and not willing to go forward with the plan. They would find out in the next couple of hours. The priest may have to make a return trip in the near future to communicate the town's answer to Lopez. He prayed they would see the wisdom of the plan. Sacrificing the dignity of four mature women each month would be better than allowing the bandits to slaughter, rape and pillage the whole town at will, wouldn't it?

MLG52
MLG52
229 Followers