Marty's Blowjob

Story Info
Marty gets his first blowjob.
1.9k words
4.35
96k
16
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/19/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cosmo2802
cosmo2802
22 Followers

Hello, my name is Nikki and I'd like to share a short but true story that happened to me a couple of years ago. My husband gets extremely turned on when I tell him stories of my past sexual encounters. He can't seem to get enough and I enjoy doing anything that turns him on. Plus the sex is always really great after! This one is a favorite of his and never fails to turn him on.

I was your typical twenty-four year old female at the time, fairly sexually experienced but nothing that could be considered too "slutty." I am 5'10" with perky 36C breasts, shoulder length brown hair, and a pretty face. I am not supermodel thin, but I'm definitely not fat. I like to keep in shape and have been told I have a great ass and sexy legs.

I had met Marty about a week prior to the events of this story through a mutual friend at a small house party. He was a little younger than me having barely turned twenty-two (I was pushing twenty-five). He was good-looking and friendly enough and we wound up talking for quite a while. As the time came to go home, he asked me if he could call sometime. I had enjoyed our time together that evening and I was looking for some male companionship. I had just gone through a very ugly breakup and was beginning to feel a little lonely. I smiled and told him that I'd like that.

True to his word, he called me a few days later and we arranged to go out to dinner and a movie. Nothing special or exiting happened. We had a good time together though and I was beginning to look forward to the next time. I was also looking forward to seeing what else Marty had to offer. The night ended on a tame note though, we kissed for a few minutes outside my front door and he left, promising to call me again.

A few more days passed until Marty called. He apologized but said he had been very busy with work and school (he's a student at the local university). He then asked if I'd be willing to go out that night for a few drinks. I told him I had to work late (I work at a hospital) and then early again the next day and that I wouldn't have time to go home to change and get ready so I suggested another time. He was persistent though, saying he would come and get me right from work and that he wouldn't keep me out too late. He told me he just really wanted to see me. In reality, I did want to go out with him so finally I relented. I just hoped he wouldn't be too turned off by my hospital clothes (scrubs) and my physical state after a hard ten hour shift.

I was waiting outside the front entrance of the hospital when Marty showed up. I hopped in his car and gave him a quick kiss hello. He smiled and said it was nice to see me. He complemented my appearance, which made me blush a bit, and asked if I knew of any places close by where we could grab a drink and talk. There was a small bar about a mile away that I had frequented over the years. It was never to loud there and the service was good so I suggested we go there. He agreed and we were off.

We arrived at about 10 PM to find the bar fairly empty. It was a weeknight though so I wasn't surprised. It would make it easier for us to talk anyway. We had a couple beers and started to sit closer. As the beer loosened our tongues we found ourselves talking (complaining mostly) about past relationships. As things got a little louder in the bar we had to lean in closer to talk. I enjoyed the closeness and began to feel stirrings of excitement. There was definitely some energy between us. It was during this time that Marty confided in me that he had never really had a serious relationship and was still a virgin. I was stunned for a half second but quickly recovered. I assured him it was no big deal and not to worry about having told me. He then sheepishly confided that he had never even had oral sex. While surprised, I smiled on the inside and thought to myself, "This could be fun." I suggested we order a couple more beers and play some pool.

I led him by the hand to the nearest pool table and we began our game. I am a decent pool player but I faked ignorance as an excuse to get him close to me. I touched his arm and did my best to be flirty. I could tell me efforts were paying off when I asked him to help me with a shot. Marty got behind me and wrapped his arms around to help me. He was close enough I could feel his cock through his jeans. He had an obvious hard-on and I purposefully ground my ass into it. He heard him groan then he bent over and whispered in my ear how hot this was. I reached my hand back between us and gave his cock a squeeze. He groaned again and asked if we could sit down for a minute, finish our beers, and then get out of here. I nodded and we took our seats.

Once in the booth, Marty commented again on how hot I was and how much I turned him on. He put his hand on my leg under the table in our booth and moved it up toward my pussy. I spread my legs so he could have better access. He got the hint and moved his hand between my legs. He began rubbing my pussy over my clothes. I was getting very wet and very turned on. I reached over and stroked his cock for a minute then proposed we leave.

We got to his car and began kissing immediately. He started to rub my breast, getting me even hotter. It was busy where we parked out on the street and I suggested we make the drive back to the hospital where there were a few quiet corners in the parking lot we could continue this in. He put the car in gear and pulled out of the parking spot. Once we were on the road Marty immediately put his hand back in my crotch. This time he slid his hand under my pants and into my panties, playing with my clit and parting my pussy lips. I was still wet and he easily slipped a finger inside me and began to move it in and out. I was so horny at this point that I could feel my juices flowing out around his fingers. He slipped a second finger in right as we pulled in the hospital parking lot. I breathlessly stated, "over there," and pointed to a secluded area where he parked.

By this time I was moving my hips in rhythm with his had. He was fucking me hard and I felt the beginnings of an orgasm deep inside me. As his fingers worked by pussy and his palm put pressure on clit I felt wave after wave of pleasure course through my body. The orgasm seemed to last forever. I may have even blacked out for half second. I had completely soaked his fingers and hand and my panties were a mess. It was worth it though. Marty continued to play with my pussy, spreading my lips and rubbing all around. I got my composure back then reached down and grabbed his hand. I slowly brought it out of my pants and placed his fingers in my mouth, licking my juices of them. I could tell he liked that as his eyes got wide and he whispered, "oh my God."

I then leaned close and began kissing him. Our tongues danced around and I could tell he was getting extremely turned on. The car was way too small to have sex in and there was no time to go anywhere. However, Marty wouldn't be going home disappointed tonight. As we kissed I reached down and felt his cock through his pants. He was hard as a rock. I kissed his neck and looked down so I see what I was doing. I unbuttoned his pants and reached through his boxers. I pulled his cock out and began rubbing it again. It was a nice piece of meat, at least eight inches long. It wasn't overly thick but it would certainly do.

After a minute I lowered my head into Marty's lap and ran my tongue along the length of his shaft. I flicked my tongue along the shaft while I fondled his balls. I opened my eyes and saw a small, glistening spot of pre-cum at the tip of his dick. I stuck my tongue out and licked it up. Then I stuck the tip of my tongue in the slit on the head and worked it. I could tell he wasn't going to be able to take much more so I took his penis in my mouth all the way. I couldn't get all of it in but I got damn close. I don't like to brag but I do consider myself a pretty good cock-sucker. I settled into a rhythm and began sliding my mouth up and down while pausing every so often to tease his dick.

It didn't take long and after what I guessed to be about three minutes, I sensed the end was near. Marty started breathing heavily and practically begged me not to stop. I chuckled, no way was I going to stop. I sucked hard on top half of his cock while using my hand to stroke the base. His balls tightened and he lifted up off the seat, bucking his hips. I felt the cum travel up his shaft with my hand and the first little bit just kind of trickled out into my mouth. The second shot hit the roof of my mouth like a fire hose and was quickly followed by a third and fourth shot, filling my mouth. I tried to swallow but it was too much and some leaked out of the corner of my mouth, dripping down his cock onto my hand. The fourth and fifth shots were not quite as much and by the sixth he was done. I savored my second mouthful for a short time before swallowing that down too. I put my mouth back on his cock and cleaned him up, licking the cum that had leaked down his shaft. I then brought my hand to my mouth and licked off the cum that had gotten on it.

Marty grabbed me and kissed me, thanking me over and over again for an incredible experience. "Not bad for a first blowjob, huh?" I teased.

"Hell no," he laughed. "That was amazing!!"

We kissed a little more then he dropped me off at my car. That would be the first of many blowjobs Marty received from me and I finally took his virginity about two weeks later but that's another story.

cosmo2802
cosmo2802
22 Followers