Marty's Last Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gasped and nodded. It did feel incredible as the old mailman nailed her hard. She moaned and he nodded.

"That's it slut! Ride that dick!"

"I-I love it when you talk dirty sir!" She gasped and then he sped up and talk time was over. Her heart raced as Marty pounded her faster. It was his second chance and he wasn't going to let up this time. Connie was in for a full-scale balls-to-wall-wall pussy banging and before he left her he knew she would be worn and satisfied and he'd have the memory of a lifetime.

After a while he stopped and sat down then pulled her over his lap facing him. She smiled and he sat there face to face and kissed her hard while his hands grabbed the hem of her little black dress on either side and he pulled it up her torso.

As he broke off the kiss she raised her arms up in the air to allow him to remove her dress. But as he pulled it higher and it was over her head and arms he stopped and pulled it back and down trapping her arms and elbows as well as her head under the stretched dress. She giggled and then gasped as he held the dress bunch and her trapped arms in one hand while leaning over to suck her nipples and breasts. His other hand was in the small of her back and he suddenly laid back and pulled her forward still trapped in her dress.

As he mouthed her breasts using his right hand to keep her chest and torso just suspended above his face, he used his left hand to guide his erection into her pussy where she straddled his hips. His prick slid back into her pussy and she moaned as he began to fuck her once more. He paused and spoke as he rested after a moment. He'd pulled the hem over the back of her head freeing her face and hair but keeping her arms and elbows restrained and trapped behind her.

"Ride my cock Connie! Ride it like a good little whore!"

She smiled and moaned as she started grinding and working on his dick. He smiled watching her and reached up with his left hand to play with her tits.

"You like this sir?"

"Of course! Work that cock with your cunt bitch! Then I think you're gonna get a good hard fucking like the slut we both know you are!"

She giggled and smiled as she undulated and rocked her hips forward and back.

"You like trapping my arms sir? You did that before too."

"You like being trapped girl?"

She nodded.

"It makes me feel helpless. Makes me unable to do anything but focus on the sexual sensations Marty. That's what I like about it."

He shook his head.

"That's not the only reason. You like it because it means that a man has you as his possession! You like being possessed. Makes you his goal and his focus! That's why you love it."

She paused and considered this then smiled and nodded.

"That's true. You're right. I never th-thought of th-that s-sir!" She gasped.

"Does your husband ever restrain you?"

"Jim? Hell no! That would take too much time. He's gotten to be a 'wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am' sort of guy!"

"Well I've never tied a woman up, but today I'm living my fantasies, so maybe I'll tie your pretty little ass up and make you do everything I ever wanted to do!"

She gulped and looked at him with wide and curious eyes.

"Be nice Mr. Renshaw."

He smiled and slapped the side of her butt.

"Get busy grinding bitch!" He snapped and she giggled and worked on him some more.

After a few minutes he pulled off her dress but held her arms straight back behind her and leaned her all the way forward. He'd spotted her bathrobes hanging on the headboard post of her bed and now he pulled one of the bathrobe sashes out and to her shock he tied her wrists behind her back.

"Mr. Renshaw! What are you doing to me sir?"

He laughed as he secured her elbows too with the rest of the sash after her wrists were properly bound.

He pulled her forward keeping his left hand in the small of her back to trap her body against his own. Then bringing up his knees with feet flat on the mattress he started to ram is cock upward into her spread pussy at high speed. She had not gotten fucked like this for a very long time and she screamed out and cried as her moans filled the house.

His right hand fingered her butt hole and she groaned. She began to climax as he continued to pour his efforts into the captive blonde woman who was now helpless to escape or stop him. She was truly his for the moment. It made his cock that much harder or at least he felt it was harder and thicker in his mind. But Connie seemed to be feeling it too, or perhaps the fact that she knew he had her bound and under his complete control had intensified her feelings as he seemed to grow thicker and harder in her contracting pussy.

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh Fuck Me! I'm cumming sir! I'm c-cumminnnggg!" She cried.

He smiled and sped up.

"OHHHHHHHH FUCKKKK! Y-your dick is soooo hard! FUCK!" She cried out and then began to orgasm shaking and trembling. Her body quaked and spasmed and he rammed a few strong strokes up her pussy before relaxing a moment to ride the wave of her climax and allow them both to catch their breath once the wave passed.

He pushed her sideways allowing her to fall panting and exhausted onto the bed as she lay there with her half lidded eyes and gasped and breathed hard. With her arms tied firmly behind her back her breasts were arched up and forward even more and he smiled and rolled over in spite of his own exhausted need for a moment's break. He started sucking and fondling her tits.

She looked at him in wonder filled eyes. She had never expected the older man to have so much energy and stamina.

"You sure are horny Mr. Renshaw." She gasped.

"It takes a gorgeous woman to make me this horny. So you have to know that it's your sexy body and little slutty ass that makes me so horny Connie! You are hot. I love your tits! I love your pussy! I love your ass! And today, I'm gonna fuck you all over the place!"

"I love it when a man sucks and licks my nipples! What a turn on Mr. Renshaw! Mmmmhhh!" She almost purred as he mouthed and worked her tits.

"Do you have a dildo and any oil Connie?"

She opened her eyes wide and looked at him questioningly.

"Yes I do. Why do you ask?"

"Where are they?"

"The bottom drawer of my dresser. Under my black panties sir. Why?"

He got up and went to the dresser where he opened the drawer and found her phallus and oil. He smiled as he closed the drawer and returned to the bed. She giggled nervously.

"What are you up to old man?"

He smiled and grabbed another bathrobe sash as she watched him with nervous curiosity.

"You'll see soon enough Connie!" he winked at her and then turned her ankles and feet toward each other and pressed them up and together. She watched as he tied her ankles and her lower calves together forcing her knees out to either side almost 'Indian style sitting position' and then used her last bathrobe sash to bind her ankle restraint to the headboard of her bed.

He pulled hard making her butt and hips arch up and her squatting legs were pulled back. With her arms behind her back on the mattress and her butt and hips bent up in the air, he dripped oil over her pussy and sphincter and then over his erection and the dildo.

She moaned suddenly as he shoved his cock slowly up into her asshole while then sliding the dildo up into her waiting and spread pussy lips. Using his left hand to hold and manipulate the phallus he moved it powerfully deep in and out of her vagina while using his hips to penetrate and fuck her tight but oiled asshole.

His right hand rubbed her clit softly and she trembled. She'd never been double penetrated and it was a strange and exciting sensation that soon had her screaming in ecstasy as she came once more under his lustful drive and fucking. Her wild cries filled the house and he was delighted to make her cum yet again.

He stopped after her orgasm and untied her ankles from each other and the headboard. Then he released her wrists and she sat up and rubbed them and stretched her arms.

"I must say Martin Renshaw, you are a lot more surprising and fun than I had ever expected you to be. I really have loved the way you fuck me sir! You sure know how to show a girl a good time mister postman."

"What's your shortest and sexiest dress Connie?"

She thought about it a moment and smiled.

"I have a little red dress that's even smaller and skimpier than my little black dress. But only my hubby has ever seen me in it. Why?"

He smiled and pulled her closer kissing her and lowering her to the mattress as he French kissed her long and passionately. When he stopped she gasped and he lay sideway and over her upper body looking down at her dreamy half lidded eyes smiling.

"You said you liked being tied up?"

She nodded.

"Oh yes sir! It was very exciting. I felt so completely helpless and taken. It was awesome Marty!"

"Go put on your red dress. If you have some skimpy red panties to match it put them on too. Keep the black stockings, garter and keels on. Then head out into the hallway to your front door. Pretend someone knocked. I have one more fantasy I've never dared to try and since I am going for broke today I think we should try it out. I know you will find it heart pounding and exciting too!"

She nodded.

"Normally I'd never do this. But since it's part of your last day going away surprise, why not? Where are you going to be?"

"I'll be outside of your front door. Just go to the door and open it. Then the fun will begin. I think you will be pleasantly surprised Connie!"

She nodded grinning and curious as to what he was planning to do next?

Marty took two of her silk scarves from the far side of her bed and the three bathrobe sashes with him. Then he went to the hallway closet and got in keeping the door cracked slightly as he waited for her to walk past. As he stood in the closet before cracking the door he'd noticed a lot of spare sheets, linen, and pillowcases. He smiled. Perfect! He grabbed two of the black pillowcases and put one inside of the other. Then he resumed his hallway watch while Connie Becker changed into her little red dress and red lacey thong panties with the narrow tapered "scrunch" butt cut to the rear.

Her little red dress was in essence a tube of scrunchy stretchy material similar to spandex for the top and middle while the skirt portion of the dress was a satin-like pleated material the identical colour. It barely covered her crotch in front or in back and she seemed eager to get to the front door judging by the pace she made as she passed by his hiding spot in the hall closet.

She went to the front door and opened it briefly looking out of the door puzzled as to where he could have gone? But he approached behind her and in a split second he bagged her head, shoulders and upper arms in a pair of doubled up pillowcases as he clamped a hand over her mouth and pulled her back inside, closing the door and locking it behind her.

She grunted and he held the struggling startled blonde firmly and forced her to the wall. He bound her wrists behind her with a sash and then back up to her elbows once more with the remaining sash. She was again tied up with hands and elbows behind her back. But this time she couldn't see anything and someone (she assumed it was Marty) had a hand cupped over her mouth to gag her as she squirmed.

He leaned her over the hall cabinet with its high-mirrored back. Then using his legs and hips to keep her pinned there he pulled the two silk scarves from his pocket. He rolled one into a ball and reached in under the pillowcases and uncapped her mouth with his exterior hand. As she gasped he shoved the ball of silk cloth into her mouth. Then he used the other silk scarf to gag over her mouth securing and holding the ball in place.

Connie had never been taken hostage and he'd never even dreamed of trying out his rape fantasy. But today was a sexual bucket list for him and even for her he supposed since this was just as new to her. He bound her knees with one robe sash and with the last one he tied her ankles together. She grunted and struggled.

No man had ever gagged her before. She was floored and yet turned on too. This was frightening and exciting on a whole new level. Her planned goodbye fuck was turning into a much wilder adventure than she could have ever dreamed to hope for. Even though she knew that he knew she liked being restrained, a part of her was still surprised. Martin had always been the kindest and sweetest person you could ever hope to meet. Very nice and professional. She had gotten used to her image of her mailman this way over the years.

Now he had fucked her several times, tied her up, penetrated her ass and pussy at the same time, called her dirty names and made her his sex toy and an object of pure lust. Her mailman had her gagged and bound with a bag over her head. She felt his cock as he slid it up her pussy right where she lay bent over the hall cabinet. Right where he'd caught and tied her up. His thickening cock was once again in her tight wet hot vagina and she grunted as he pulled her top down and pinched her nipples hard before softly cupping them and her breasts.

She cried out in amazement, pain and pleasure, and lust as she felt herself utterly helpless and taken. This was one of her darkest and wildest fantasies. One she never spoke of with her husband or anyone but a few girlfriends. A rape fantasy in which a dangerous wild guy makes her fuck and keeps her as his sexual hostage for hours on end. Degrading and bossing her around while she was forced to do everything he demanded.

He pussy tingled at the thought and her heart raced. In her fantasy her male rapist was a hot model type. Maybe a Fabio type of guy or Antonio Banderas with long hair like in the Desperado movie. But old Martin Renshaw slapped her ass and as she felt the hard stiff cock that fucked her tight wet pussy in total lust she heard his voice.

"You're ass is mine bitch! All mine now!"

THAT got her heart racing and her juices flowing. She groaned and her vagina contracted a bit as he fucked her hard and steady. God he knew how to talk dirty and make her horny she thought.

He fucked her like that for about five minutes and then just as she was about to cum wildly thrashing he stopped and pulled out entirely. She was shocked. He pulled the pillowcases off of her head and then scooped her up in either arm and carried her to her living room while chuckling. Then he explained.

"I like seeing you tied up and carried like this. Look in the wall mirrors of your living room girl! You look sexy gagged and bound Mrs. Becker! My hot little helpless slut!"

She turned her head and saw herself in his arms. Her ass and exposed pussy mound peeking out and her breasts pointed up and toward the ceiling as her arms dangled back and her legs hung down past his grip on her upper legs and her torso. He had a wicked mischievous smile on his face and she groaned as her vaginal muscles pulsed and rippled in her excited and aroused state.

Martin had been past her house a thousand times. He was a good observer by nature and knew that there was no way with the sun out like it was today that anyone could see into her living room window. It was simply impossible! But she didn't know that and he doubted she was very observant.

He turned in front of her window holding her so that she was at and angle with her ass and pussy facing the big window. Outside a neighbor was walking his dog and across the street another mowed his lawn with a push mower.

"I bet your neighbors will enjoy the view of your tight wet cunt you little whore! Bet they'll wanna watch me fuck you too bitch!"

She shook her head no and squirmed nervously but he held her and laughed. He knew they'd never get to see what was happening to the sexy neighbor just a short distance away in her house.

He took her to the sofa and set her down on her back. Then pushed her knees to her chest looking out of the window for dramatic affect. He smiled and looked back at her.

"Time to ride you hard slut!"

She groaned and he slid his dick into her tense tight pussy causing her to almost immediately orgasm. He grinned and began pouring on the power as Connie cried out and screamed into the gag. She was absolutely helpless and he loved her wild sexual panic and stimulation.

For ten minutes she remained in this position, but soon he had untied her ankles and knees and as she found herself being fucked with her legs spread wide or wrapped around his waist or bent and angled with one up and one down, she groaned and moaned unaware that her neighbors were oblivious to the scene.

For the next two and a half hours she was fucked in her pussy and in her ass. She was taken standing up and leaning over and bent hard or kneeling. She got boned on her back, on her hands and knees, with her wrists tied before her, or behind her, or above her head and to the headboard of her bed.

He had titty fucked her, mouth fucked her, and made her ride on top and under him.

She was lying on her side with her knees crossed over each other and bound tight with her hands above her head and hooked to the headboard when he felt her pussy contract tightly and suck on his cock in such a strong orgasm that suddenly he shot his hot load deep up her cunt and she cried out in ecstasy and abandon. The gag was long gone and her voice filled his ears.

"Aaaannnnggghhhhh! OH F-f-f-f-fuckkkk! I'M C-C-CUMMMMMINGGGG!" She cried and his cock twitched and pulsed and throbbed strongly as her vaginal muscled pulled and milked him of everything he had left.

He leaned in sucking her tit and tried to keep fucking her pussy. But it didn't last long. For another thirty or forty seconds she panted and spasmed to the powerful strokes of his erection. Yet soon it became softer and smaller shrinking reluctantly as he fought to keep the magical control over her beautiful body alive.

He untied her knees and then fell back sweating and exhausted. He had given her everything this morning. Had indulged every position he could think of and had fucked her hard and fast or even teasingly slow and drawn out. Now as she panted and shuddered in the aftershocks of his sexual efforts he laid gasping and panting himself. Catching his breath as he stared at his gorgeous sex partner and playful victim of lust.

She was on her back now with eyes half lidded lost in whatever thoughts consume such a beautiful woman after having been made to do everything imaginable. As she panted he leaned over her and on top of her. He sucked her nipples and then put his knees between her parted legs and reached up to hold the back of her neck as he kissed her.

During the long slow post sex kiss she had moved her legs up and as the kiss became more passionate her legs wrapped around him and pulled his body to hers in a moment of romantic desire that had nothing to do with lust on her part.

He reached down with his right hand and fingered her pussy making her moan and grunt in mid kiss. She wasn't ready for any more sex and though he desperately wanted to recapture the moment and keep pounding her pussy with a revived cock, his dick stayed soft and flaccid and his fingers, while succeeding in making her tremble and shake and spasm, were unable to last at the pace he wanted them to. His wrists were tired and his body was too.

He broke off the kiss and reached up to free her wrists. She pulled them down and gasped as she held a hand cupped over each of her breasts. He smiled and she looked at him and smiled back.

"Did you have a good time Mr. Renshaw?"

He nodded and softly kissed the back of her hand then fell back and relaxed staring at the ceiling.

"The best time that I've ever had with any woman in my entire life! Thank you Connie. You were wild, hot, sexy, fun, and I think you're an amazing gal. I'm glad we got to spend this time together and that you were my last route. Thanks for giving me something extra special to remember for my retirement."