Marty's Mom Takes on the Town Ch. 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Howard gripped her hips and thrust hard. In that one stroke he drove into her, his cock enveloped in a sizzling heat. The head of his cock stretched her tightness deep inside her. He pulled back and thrust into her again and again, her cries and moans of excitement adding to his arousal.

He continued to drive into her hard. She pushed back into him with every thrust, their bodies meeting with a jolt. She wanted this brutal slamming fuck as much as she did. They humped and ground against each other, their fucking as mindless as two animals in rut.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Kelly wailed. "Fuck me Howard! Fill my ass!"

Almost as one their bodies became taut, their minds exploding with the joy of all encompassing orgasm. Their moans of completion mingled in the air. Howard felt his cock throb inside her ass, shooting his stream of cum deep inside her. He could feel her muscles clenching around him, milking the cum from his cock. He shuddered against her own quivering body.

Eventually their spasms subsided, and his cock slipped from her ass. A trickle of cum slid out with his cock to drip onto the bed. Howard sighed then collapsed beside Kelly as she lay there on her stomach.

With an effort, Howard got up off the bed and went to the bathroom. He brought Kelly a warm washcloth and a towel. She turned to her side and smiled weakly as he helped her clean up.

"You're a wild man, Howard," she sighed. "That was incredible."

"Yes," he agreed. "You are incredible."

She smiled weakly at him. "If you don't mind, I'm going to cuddle up with you and go to sleep. I don't have to be at work early tomorrow, and I already know your first meeting isn't until eleven."

Howard was already stretched out beside her. "Sweet dreams then, and thanks for a great night." He smiled at her, but her eyes were already closed, her breathing slow and even.

* * * * *

Howard groped for the ringing phone, at first having to disentangle himself from Kelly's arm and leg, draped over him as she slept with her head on his shoulder. She stirred as he moved from under her, then snuggled back down onto the pillow.

"Hello," Howard said into the phone, his voice still thick with sleep.

"Hi, Honey, did I wake you?" Selena's voice came through the receiver.

Howard sat up quickly. "Oh, good morning, Selena," he answered her, motioning to the now awakened Kelly with his fingers across his lips. "Yes, you woke me, but I have a meeting at eleven anyway, it's time for me to get up."

"I just wanted to tell you good morning," Selena said. "I'll let you shower so you can get some breakfast before your meeting."

"I'll talk to you later then," Howard said into the phone. "I love you."

He hung up the phone and looked into the smiling eyes of Kelly. "You look a bit shaky. Did you think you were busted?" She grinned as she started to put her clothes on. I hate to run, Howard, but I've got to get home and change for work."

They said their good-byes, and she kissed him soundly before she slipped from his arms. "I'll probably never see you again," she said with a tinge of regret in her voice, "but I'm glad we met, Howard."

"I am too," he said as she walked out the door. He closed it behind her and went to turn the shower on. He thought he might have a surprise for his wife when he got home. He had liked Kelly's openness, and her uninhibited style. He might not get Selena to be quite so wild, but he was sure going to try and make some changes.

12