Marty's Quest Ch. 01

Story Info
Bored and horny, Marty does something unexpected.
2.3k words
4.13
29.2k
14
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For Marty, being nineteen meant two things for his summer; He'd be bored and he'd be lonely. Most of Marty's friends were still away, finishing off their respective freshman years. Some of them would even be spending their summers in other cities, getting apartments and working summer jobs in their college towns. Not Marty, he'd been home for a week and was bored stiff. He was so desperate for something to do that he voluntarily did yard work.

That's where poor Mart was now, in the garage digging the lawn mower out from behind a winter's worth of holiday decorations stretching from Halloween to Easter. After a struggle, he finally wrestled the mower from the grip of a strand of Christmas lights that were clinging to its wheel.

Victorious, he rolled it out into the summer sun, next he produced a red gas can from the cool shade of the garage and topped his new best friend off with some fresh fuel. Gassed and ready, Marty pushed the mower to the grass and with a mighty pull, got the mower to start in one pull. Of course nobody was around to witness it, but Marty smiled.

He conquered the front yard first, making short work of the modest squares of grass on either side of the brick walkway that split the yard. Next he tackled the side yard, a narrow strip of lawn that gave him little difficulty. After three passes he moved on to the real challenge, the back.

Marty's parents were more grillers than gardeners, so once he passed the well maintained patio there was nothing but grass stretching unchecked in all directions until it reached the borders of their property, a stretch of forest in the back and a fence split marked the back and right boundaries, but only the subtle difference in color marked where his yard ended and his next door neighbor on the left lived.

As Marty campaigned through the backyard he moved ever closer to the left side. He began to notice his neighbor out in his yard. Roger, as Marty recalled, was busy weeding the edges of his yard. He was about his parents age, maybe a shade younger, but was the alpha male type. He knew Roger and his dad didn't get along, but Marty didn't seem to mind the few conversations he had shared with the man. After a few more passes Marty noticed Roger's wife was outside too.

Allison was another story all together. She was a brunette with stunning blue eyes, gorgeous smile, and sun kissed skin. Marty had always been shy around Allison, and even now could hardly do more than steal a quick glance as she gardened. He suddenly became all too aware of where his mind was leading him. The way her shirt opened, revealing her cleavage. Marty had, on occasion, used Allison as the subject of a midnight jerk off session, and as he finished off the yard he began to grow more aware of another problem that would need to be attended to.

Marty grabbed himself something to drink as he passed through the kitchen on his way to his room. The cool air felt good on his skin, and the feel of his bed under him felt even better when he plopped down on it. he set his drink down on the night stand and reached for his laptop. Within seconds he was on the web looking at sites devoted to cougars. Allison had peaked his interest today, and Marty wanted that mature flavor, so to speak. Soon he was watching a video of a leggy teacher with her "student" who looked to be in his thirties. She was in her early forties, maybe, but she had had more tune ups than Marty's car so it was hard to tell, and as Marty's tastes in porn had matured, so did his expectations.

He had his member firmly in his grip now, giving it long strokes to get the blood pumping. The woman in the video was wrapping her comically large, fake tits around the guy's dick. Marty continued to rub him self, trying to time his strokes with the video. Soon Marty was cumming into his cupped hand. It was a hollow victory and did little to ease his lust. It was after he returned from his post wank clean up that he had an idea.

He exited the porn site and went to craigslist. He had perused the singles ads on a number of occasions, but the few that he had replied to came back as fakes. Marty was going to up the ante this time, he was going to post an ad himself. He thought about what it was he wanted and soon realized that what he wanted was a mature woman, like Allison. So his ad reflected this need.

"M4W- 19-

Young cock needs mature touch

I'm in need of a mature woman in my life, I'm not very experienced but am eager to learn how to please a woman the right way. I'm 5ft 10 with dark features and a 7in. cut member."

He followed up with the typical info that almost every ad that Marty had read had on it. He felt like an idiot when he confirmed the ad and published it. it was never going to work, he thought, and for the first eight days he was right. His inbox remained empty for over a week, and after checking it constantly and to no avail, Marty was ready to give up. On that eighth night he got a reply.

"Mature touch

Married 45. If you're serious and want to meet, send me a picture back."

Attached was an image, a picture of what Marty assumed was the woman who wrote the message, from the waist down. Her bare shoulders had the ends of her blonde hair brushing against them, her breast were small but full, with only a little age to them. Her arm was extended past her slender midsection and spreading her pussy, pink and inviting beneath a light, trimmed bush.

"Holy shit," Marty muttered, the swollen head of Marty's cock peeked through his boxers as he stared at the picture. He was stunned, and struggled to remember where he last saw his camera. "Screw it, I'll use my phone." He swiped his phone from the desk and turned its camera towards himself. He withdrew his erection from his boxers and for good measure took his balls out too, then snapped a few pictures. He moved the phone a little with each shot, unsure of what the camera was actually taking pictures of. Next he selected the best of the bunch, and sent the image to his computer where he attached it in his reply.

"Young Cock

I'm serious, time and place?"

He hit send and waited, his breathing heavy with excitement. It was another two days before a response came.

"Mature Touch

Friday, 10:00 p.m. Williams Park, by the picnic area."

Marty's heart raced. It was only Wednesday and mid afternoon at that, the wait was going to be arduous but worth it. Marty sat back in his chair and looked at the picture that she had sent him in her first message. Questions began to float to his mind, what would they do? Would she blow him, would he get to eat her out? Would they have sex? His mind raced and his cock throbbed. It was only Wednesday.

Thursday came and went and that night, Marty found himself sitting out back in the grass. It was late, his parents were asleep and the house dark. Marty had wandered outside for some fresh air. He fell back onto the grass and stared up at the sky, he barely heard the noises from next door at first.

When finally he pulled himself from his daze he noticed the sounds of footsteps next door, he looked to see Allison approaching her hot tub. Roger was inside already, the soft light of the tub illuminating his face. Allison walked to her husband, clad in a towel. She opened it.

Marty's eyes grew wide, at first, all he could see was her back, as Allison lowered the towel to her hips before letting it drop to the ground. Allison was naked, her bare skin reflecting the light from the water on her skin. Even from a yard away, Marty could appreciate the perfection of her ass. It had a gentle curve and a fullness to it, even at 42, her skin was tight and her ass was firm. Despite his cock's need for attention, Marty remained completely still.

Allison slipped into the hot tub, turning briefly towards Marty as she straddled the rim of the tub. In that moment, he could see her breasts, large, full and with a little heft to them. her splayed legs showed off her hairless pussy. Then in an instant she was submerged to her shoulders in water. Everything hidden from view. Marty continued to enjoy the show, watching as Allison tried to seduce her husband. Roger seemed only mildly interested in her advances, going so far as to roll his eyes as she nuzzled his neck.

"Maybe he is a douche." Marty whispered to himself, astounded that Roger found the advances of this beautiful woman so boring. Allison's shoulder was moving, and Marty knew that beneath the water she was working her husband's cock. A few moments later she was clearly riding him, her hands clutching the edge of the tub. The sex seemed to last forever to Marty, trapped on his back unable to move without giving himself away. Unable to move because he was captivated. In reality the sex only lasted a minute or two. Soon Marty was watching Allison be lifted off of Roger, and shortly after she left the tub, grabbed her towel and went back inside. Marty waited.

When the last lights went out, and he knew Allison was in bed Roger stood. He toweled off and seemed to be looking around for something. His eyes briefly lighted on Marty's form, but passed before he recognized his neighbor laying in the grass.

"What are you up to, neighbor?" Marty whispered, and soon his question was answered. A figure appeared from the opposite side of their house, and approached Roger who smiled and waved. A bulge began to form beneath his towel. The figure was tall and slender and...male. "No shit." Marty was shocked, but it made sense now. It was the only way he couldn't enjoy the sex with the beautiful Allison. He observed as Roger's lover dropped to his knees, removing the towel.

"That's my cue." Marty concluded, and with Roger distracted and facing away, he crept back up to the house and went to bed, his mind racing. Marty jumped between his excitement for what tomorrow would bring and the thoughts of what he had just witnessed.

Friday night, Marty pulled his car over, parking it on the street across from the park. Technically the park closed at dark, and he didn't want to get busted by using the lot inside the park. He crossed the street and made his way to the picnic area. There to Marty's mixed shock and excitement was the form of a woman. When he was close enough to make her out in the shadow he saw that she sat on the bench of one of the tables. her legs were spread and completely exposed, a skirt was hiked up over her hips and her fingers were rubbing at her clit. She motioned for Marty to come to her.

"Pull it out." She demanded, and with little coaxing Marty fumbled with the zipper of his shorts. Before he could do much else, the woman slipped her free hand into his shorts and pulled out his half stiff rod. Marty heard a noise of approval pass her lips as she squeezed his cock to its fullness. She continued to pleasure herself as she stroked Marty's now twitching hard cock. He could hear the wetness of her slit as she plunged her fingers in and out of it. "Look at me, boy." She said at last breaking the silence.

Marty hadn't really looked at anything other than her dripping mound and now that he paid attention to her features, found her to be rather attractive. Her Blonde hair had a curl to it, and framed her fair face well, brown eyes with heavy make up stared fiercely at him. Her lips were thin, but curved and feminine. She stared into Marty's eyes as she worked his cock. It was electrifying and Marty was soon getting to the point of no return. She seemed to sense this, and stood.

"Cum on it." She growled, pressing herself against him. Marty felt the finely trimmed patch of pubic hair pressing against the head of his cock. Their eyes locked and Marty was there. He felt the spasm of his first rope of cum. White and hot its spurted all over her patch of hair, and back onto the head of his cock as he continued to empty more of the sticky fluid onto them. His knees trembled as she continued to kneed every drop of sperm out of Marty's cock, squeezing off the last drop. She took his softening member and used it to smear the cum around, making a mess.

As quickly as it had started it was now over, and the woman walked away, fixing her skirt. Marty stuffed himself back in his shorts and limped back to his car. All on the way home he thought of his mysterious mature woman, and how she two was returning home, with his drying spunk all over her maintained bush. It was intoxicating enough to get him hard again on the way home.

Marty awoke the next day with a smile on his face and after he grabbed a cup of coffee he sat down to check his email. He had a new message.

"To My New Boy Toy

You've had your mature touch, now your young cock is going to be mine. Same time next Friday.

-Catherine"

He had six days to go...