Marty's Quest Ch. 03

Story Info
Marty's relationship with Catherine takes a turn...
2.5k words
4.18
13.2k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marty rationalized the fear from his mind as best as he could. Catherine's nails dug into his skin as they shook hands, she had him like a rabbit in the talons of a hawk and instinctively he tried to pull away from the handshake as quickly as possible. She held onto his hand, lingering with her claw like grip. At first Marty couldn't figure out why seeing Catherine made him so nervous, then it dawned on him, Catherine scared him... just a little bit.

Perhaps it was less a fear of her, and more a fear of the unknown. Had Catherine been telling Allison of her late night rendezvous with Marty? Would she talk about it openly during this party for all to hear? That powerful grip of her hand, which worked magic when it was on his cock, now felt foreign and awkwardly suffocating on his hand. With great care, Catherine ended the handshake, dragging one nail down the length of Marty's palm and along his finger tip as their hands parted. A subtle way to quell his fear, or a predator toying with her prey?

"It's so nice to meet you, Marty. Ally has told me so much about what a wonderful, young man you are." Catherine smiled, her voice strange to Marty, without its usual husky, demanding tone. Marty squeaked out a thank you, before Catherine continued, "And fantastic with your hands too," she paused, just long enough for Marty's balls to retreat into his throat, "do you help Ally with chores very often?"

"Oh!" Marty exclaimed involuntarily with relief, "yeah, whenever I can. Usually its just stuff like hauling bricks or groceries." A bead of sweat was forming on Marty's brow. A grin crept its way along Catherine's face.

"Perhaps she'll rent you out to me, I'd love to use you," she mused. Marty's cheeks were on fire, Catherine stole a glance at Allison, who was giggling to herself, then slipped a playful wink at Marty. For now, their secret seemed safe, and Marty's testicles descended back into place.

The party got off to a slow start, thanks to Roger and his general laziness. The grill eventually saw some life, and burgers and hotdogs were served. Catherine kept Marty on a short leash for the evening, and while Allison spent most of that time in their company, she seemed just out of reach with Catherine's claws in him.

Then, without warning, Marty's safety net slipped away.

"I need to go make a beer run." Allison announced after checking a text message from Roger who was too into what he was doing to pull himself away and tell his wife in person, or do it himself. Marty felt a twinge of jealousy and then nervousness.

"We'll be fine, I can pump Marty for information while you're gone!" Catherine smirked. Allison shook her head as she walked away, assuming the joke was at her expense some how. For Marty, Catherine pumping him had an entirely separate meaning. "So, Marty," She said, turning her leering gaze towards him, " How long have you had a crush on Ally?"

Every drop of blood left Marty in an instant, and his eyes went wide. She blinked at him dully, waiting patiently for him to respond.

"I...uh," he stammered, "for a long time." He said deflated. Catherine's face stared at him, unchanged by his admission.

"Would you like to fuck her?" It was not a question of opinion, her tone was that of offering, "because I would like to help you, if that's the case." This time when she smiled at him, it seemed to be free of the sadistic quality that it usually had. Still, Marty felt like the lioness had let go of his tail, just to play with him some more.

"Yes, I would like nothing more than to do that with her." He found the phrase 'fuck Allison' sticking in his throat and had to avoid it. Catherine's teeth flashed between her succulently painted lips.

"One condition, we do it together." Marty's brain had to reboot. He had to have heard that wrong, "Ally has been my friend for years, and I, too, want to fuck her. So, we do it together, deal?" She extended her hand, and Marty sheepishly took it into his. They shook again, now partners in a new venture.

"Do you have a plan?" Marty asked, shocked that this second handshake had been free of pain.

"Of course," she straightened her skirt and took a sip of her drink before continuing, "Roger, that dickhead, needs to be out of the picture. He has a secret that I will exploit. Would you care to know what it is?"

"He likes guys." Marty replied flatly.

"very good, how did you know that?" She inquired, her face full of mischief.

"I saw him with another guy, I fell asleep in the backyard and, well, when I woke up, Allison was going inside the house and some man met Roger in the shadows and, yeah..." Marty trailed off.

"That was my doing. I have been plotting to rid Allison of him for months, and that plan is about to come to fruition. Friday, while you and I have our weekly meeting, Roger will be setting up a date for Saturday. On Saturday, I will be taking Allison out for drinks. Meanwhile Roger will be slipping his lover in the back door, as he has been doing. When we come home early from our night, Allison will catch Roger in the act of being balls deep in another man, half his age."

"How? How did you plan all of this?" Marty asked, impressed with the thoroughness of her plot.

"His lover is a co worker of mine. I had my suspicions of Roger, and so I had my friend bump into Roger one day. Within minutes they exchanged numbers, within hours, text messages, and within days they were exchanging blow jobs." She snapped upon the climax of her plot, signifying how easily it had all flowed together.

"Then how do we go from ruining Allison's marriage to getting her into a threesome with us?" Asked Marty as he tried to bridge the gap in logic.

"Leave the details of that to me, but just go along with whatever I do between now and then and within a week we will be conquering her together, lover." She leaned in as she spoke, until she whispered the word lover into his ear. It made Marty shiver, and he felt a tingling stir from his member. Her tongue brushed the outside of his ear lobe, just for a moment.

"Alright guys, I'm back." Allison exclaimed. Marty went rigid instantly, he hadn't seen her approach. Catherine leaned back in her chair lazily, "What are you two up to?" She asked suspiciously.

"I was just asking Marty for help with something on my to do list," Catherine's voice had a more seductive tone in it now, "if its okay with you that I steal your stud?" Allison's face went red.

"Catherine!" Allison exclaimed in embarrassment, "I'm sorry, Marty," but Marty needed no apology, because to him these last few moments had been like Christmas and this was the best present of the bunch. She had a crush on him.

The rest of the party was enjoyable, and Catherine helped Marty get to know Allison a little better, and with her constantly sexual remarks, Marty felt less awkward around Allison. He was feeling more empowered, and that night he fell asleep quickly, reliving the conversation between Catherine and himself.

Friday had arrived, and more quickly passed by until Marty found himself walking the old familiar pathways of the park's trials. Catherine was waiting, barefoot and barely dressed. Her milky white breasts exposed, the top of her dress pulled down, and the bottom hiked up over her hips. Only a ruffled mass of black fabric kept her from being completely nude. Her blonde hair was tied back into a tight pony tail, and once she saw Marty, she turned and walked off towards the trees.

Marty followed, his pace was quicker, closing the gap between them, but the growth in his pants was causing friction with his steps and a slick of pre cum soon formed on the outside of his shorts. When finally he reached the shadows of the tree line, he had lost sight of her.

"Mistress?" He whispered, stepping further from the light. She swept up to him from behind a tree, where she had hid herself in wait. Before he fully comprehended her presence, she drew him into a deep kiss. Her bare flesh pressed against him. Instinctively, his hands went for her firm cheeks, squeezing and pulling on her ass while they kissed. Her teeth bit at his lips, playfully.

Her hand curled its way into his shorts and grasped at his pulsing rod. She cooed as she held it, their lips and tongues still entwined. Catherine guided them backwards, never breaking the kiss, or grip of his cock. When the rough bark of a tree trunk was pressing into Catherine's back, she broke the kiss.

"Put it in me, stud." Her voice was dripping with lust, and she squeezed Marty's cock so hard that it trapped the blood flow while she spoke. She released him, and his cock twitched, releasing a fresh bead of fluid. Catherine turned around and braced her hands against the tree, her firm little ass out and waiting for Marty to pierce between her splayed legs.

Marty moved in behind Catherine's waiting mound, the coolness of the night air ended abruptly as the tip of his aching head touched the radiating heat of her pussy. She was sopping wet, and she accepted the entirety of his cock effortlessly. He remained inside of her for a moment, fighting off the urge to cum right then and there. He regained his composure and pulled back out until only his swelling tip remained inside of her and then he plunged back into her. His balls plopped against her clit, she let out a muffled moan of pleasure.

He continued at a deliberate pace, steadily working himself into her like a piston. His pace was driving Catherine wild, he could tell that she wanted him to go faster, harder, something. To his pleasure, however, she mistook his general inexperience as carefully ministered teasing and just as he worked away the urge to blow his load into her, she brought him right back to the edge.

"Please baby, fuck me hard!" She begged him, "I need you to ram me with that fucking dick!" For the first time, Marty was in charge over his mistress, and after he fought back the swelling tide in his balls, he gave his mature lover exactly what se wanted. He pulled almost all the way out, as he had, but then he kept his dick still.

She moaned, almost in a panic, wanting to be filled again. Then, mid moan, he released one hand from her ass, grabbed at her pony tail and slammed his cock into her with such force that she yelped. He could feel Catherine rise onto her tip toes, and on the third pump of his quickened, more forceful pace, Marty could feel a wetness dribble down his sack.

The wholeness of Catherine's pummeled snatched seized up into a series of spasms, and she came with a chain of hushed curses and groans.

"Fucking make me cum, stud. God, mph! Make me feel like a fucking whore, yes!" She continued to pulsate on his dick, her knees trembling. Marty was getting close too, becoming all too aware of his labored breathing and the aching that now seemed to take over his lower body. Catherine relaxed a little, her orgasm subsiding, but Marty was still working in a frenzied, haphazard pace. His body taking over, knowing exactly what he wanted, he was losing control. Giving into the urge, and she could sense it.

"That's it, lover," she whispered to him, "cum inside your mistress." She grabbed her ass with one hand, spreading herself for her young lover. Marty's head was spinning and she urged him on, spurring him on to cum, and cum he did.

All at once his legs went stiff, the surge of heat rising up his shaft in slow motion, for the briefest of moments he held it inside, his eyes rolling back in his head at the intensity of the sensation, and then he burst. A spray of cum that made his whole body hurt with pleasure. Catherine gasped as his hot seed flowed into her in waves.

When he was spent, he pulled his exhausted member from Catherine's snatch, followed by a dribble of their mingled fluids. Marty stood behind her, panting. He continued to hold her ass, but let go over her hair. With some strength back in his knees, he took a step back and put his sorts on. As he bent down to get them, he noticed the long, gleaming stream of cum that had flowed out of her. The syrupy tendril stretched down to her knees and lengthened with each one of Catherine's ragged breaths until it finally broke from her and disappeared into the shadows under the tree.

Catherine collapsed back onto the soles of her feet. She wiped the sweat from her face and shot Marty a look of euphoria as she fixed her dress.

"We still have details to discuss, lover." Catherine said, they were both clothed, if not a little disheveled still, and returning to the lit picnic area.

"Sure, what do you need me to do?" Marty replied.

"During our night out, tomorrow, I will need for you to keep an eye on things at Allison's. Obviously my little pet can't send me texts once he's inside or Roger might get suspicious."

"So, what? You need me to sneak in...and watch?" Marty asked unsure of what she wanted.

"No. Nothing like that. Just send me a text when he's inside, and then let me know where in the house they are. You don't have to be inside, just let me work that part out, okay?" Catherine finished, anticipating his questions.

"Okay, what about after?"

"Here," she handed him her phone, "put your number in here. Allison thinks I have it now anyway, so I will be able to use it to call on you." She took the phone back when he was finished, and laid out the last bit of the plan, "I know Allison, better, I know her when she's drunk and upset. She's been sexually repressed for years, she'll be more than happy to let me tend to her lust, and when I bring your name up, she'll jump at the chance to get you in the sack."

Marty was silent for a moment. The reality of this seemed like it was too good to be true, but there was a lot that could go wrong between now and then, and a lot to get right to make it work. "Okay," he said after weighing his doubts, "just let me know when it's going down with Roger and I'll keep you updated."

With that, Catherine kissed him on the cheek and walked towards her car. Marty turned and headed for home. This next week would be tough, but the reward would be more than his wildest fantasies in terms of Allison. He would have her, with his mistress, in a threesome. But would this plan work? He'd just have to wait and see...