Mary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The reason was worse. Rob stood in front of her. He stroked his semi-erected penis in front of her face. "Open your mouth. You made it dirty, you clean it," he said. Ashley turned her face away. Rob grabbed her hair and forced it back. He started rub his cock against her face and finally placed it on her lips. "Open". She did and immediately felt his slimy penis in her mouth. It started to grow at once. "Now wrap your delicious lips tightly around it and suck it like lollipop." Ashley tried her best. Don started his earnest fucking again and Rob forced her to take more cock to her mouth. He pumped her head up and down. Soon Don spurted his cum into her bowels and then pulled out. Also Rob took his erected cock out of her mouth.

Ashley collapsed on the floor. She felt totally used. She just lied there panting and sobbing. "No more, no more..."

The brothers let her stay like that for a while. Then Don slapped her ass and said, "You are a mess. Go clean yourself to the toilet. Be quick." Ashley stood up and walked towards the toilet. She felt intense pain in her pussy. The cum was leaking on her thighs. There was only a dirty sink in the toilet, she had hoped a shower. She opened her legs, pushed her pussy on the edge of the sink and tried to rinse the sperm away. It kept on leaking and she needed to dig it out with her fingers. She closed the tap. The towel on the hook didn't look too tempting either. However, she used it to swipe the rest of the cum off her pussy. Slowly she returned to the living room.

The first thing she noticed was Mary. Her face was red. The old man had forced the hem of her skirt up and was holding his hand on her thigh. The brothers sat on the chairs sipping beer. Rob also had a cigarette.

"Can I have my clothes now?" she asked.

The brothers were still naked except their shirts. Ashley could see Rob's penis was still erected from her sucking. Rob answered, "You see, I'm having a problem. You caused me another aching hard-on. How will you take care of that?"

Ashley's mind raced. 'Oh my God, they are starting over,' she thought. She collapsed on her knees and sobbed, "Please, Sirs. I can't take any more. In the name of the God I beg you," she pressed her head down. Rob leaned over and put his fingers under her chin and lifted it. Then he took her other breast tightly on his hand. Without warning he stubbed out his cigarette to her tit flesh. Ashley howled in pain. Rob kept his grip of her tit and gently swiped the ash off the burned flesh. "What were you saying, darling?"

"Just don't hurt me anymore," she replied, "You can make love to me again." She saw his face and corrected, "Fuck my pussy again."

"And if my brother wants you after that. Is it a problem?"

"No"

"Good, I knew your pussy is hungry for cocks," he insulted and then commanded, " Stand up. Spread your legs wide." Then he pressed the mouth of his beer bottle against her pussy. Ashley shocked due to the cold touch.

"I don't know," Rob said, "We made it loosen up and I'm not sure can you give us same satisfaction any more. But if your pussy still needs attention, I can help you." Then he started to push the bottle neck into her pussy. It wasn't very thick and it went in quite easily. The coldness of it felt almost good in her sore pussy. The worst thing was the humiliation. She could only stand there her legs wide and look this man to fuck her with a beer bottle.

Rob noticed she was getting too easy and started to push the widening part of the bottle between her pussy lips. Ashley shrieked in pain. "Can you take the whole bottle in you?" he asked.

"No. Please not that. You will rip me."

"I was just kidding. We have no use for sloppy pussy. Let's make this other way interesting. We will have a bet."

"What kind of bet?" she asked.

"I'll take my hand of the bottle. If you can keep it in your pussy for two minutes, I'll give you your clothes and you can drive away, both of you. If you drop the bottle, you let me fuck your ass."

'What an evil bet.' she thought. "And If I don't accept your bet?"

"I will fuck your ass this bottle buried in your cunt. Will you take the bet?"

Ashley nodded. "And the time starts now," he shouted and let go of the bottle. Ashley tried to tense her pussy muscles so hard she could. To her horror she noticed the bottle was not empty. It had probably a third of the beer left. Still she could hold the bottle in her hole. Unfortunately two minutes was awful long time and after a minute she was starting to fear the worst. Her muscles started to cramp and she couldn't keep the tension. As soon the bottle started to slide out she couldn't do anything about it and it ended up to the floor between her legs.

"I'm sorry you lost," Don said. "The good thing is you know now what to do with your pussy the next time my cock is in it," and laughed.

"I'd like to collect my prize now, if you don't mind," Rob reminded.

During the whole scene Mary had kept her mouth shut. This last act made her scream "You bastard, leave her alone! You can't force her to such a filthy thing." Everyone silenced and looked Mary.

The father smiled at her and said, "My sons want a butt fuck and they will get it. If you want to offer your asshole instead, I don't mind." Mary looked him shocked. She hadn't meant that. He continued, "You choose. Her ass or yours?"

Mary saw the pleading face of Ashley. She felt so sorry for her. Still sacrificing herself was too much. She avoided the eye contact with Ashley and shamefully said, "Hers."

"Then shut up and watch the show," he said and moved his hand further up. The side of his palm was now against Mary's covered pussy.

Rob came back to the business. "I'm waiting my ass." He leaned back on the chair. "Turn around and sit on my cock."

Ashley knew she couldn't avoid this, though hoping she wouldn't have to rape herself. She backed up. She put her hands on her ass cheeks and spread them open. She started to lower herself on Rob's lap. Rob was aiming her penis to her asshole. She felt the contact and tried to lower herself. Her sphincter didn't give up and the pain grew too intense. She tried to pull away, but Rob didn't allow that.

"Rip it open you slut or I will burn your tits." That made Ashley to try harder. Finally she was able to get some of his penis in. She stopped and panted for a while. She decided to get over this quickly and dropped on her lap. Rob's cock found its way and sunk totally into her ass. The intolerable pain made Ashley to squirm and she tried pull off, but Rob kept her tightly on place. He made her spread her legs and pushed two fingers in her pussy. He kept on finger fucking her.

"You are in heat, baby. Just can't get enough." Then he stood up, cock still buried in Ashley's ass. Don came to her, grabbed her knees and spread her legs wide open. He mounted his cock against Ashley's pussy and penetrated it. Now she was filled with two cocks. The brothers started to rhythmically fuck her. It was getting harder and harder before they both ejaculated. Ashley had already fainted due to the pain. They dropped her on the floor.

CHAPTER 2

"Quite a show boys, but your main actor has a black-out. Need another one?" That shocked Mary. She couldn't believe these guys were not satisfied yet.

"No, Pa. You'll have fun with her. We will wake up our bitch soon and fuck her some more. But we can have the other one as well if you don't want her," Don replied.

The old man asked, "How it will be? You come with me or stay with my sons?"

"Don't let them touch me, Sir"

"So you come with me?"

"Do I have to?" she asked innocently.

"It will be fun. And I feel your pussy is moistening." He brushed her hand stronger against her pussy. Then he stood up, gripped her hand and led her to his bedroom. He took all of his clothes off and went between the bed sheets. Mary stayed standing beside the bed.

He had decided to tease her. Mary couldn't escape. She would only end up to the hands of the brothers. "Undress yourself," he said.

"Please, no. I can't do it in front of you," she begged.

"You know the alternative," he commented. Mary slowly took of the sweater the man had already unbuttoned. Next she let her skirt to drop on the floor. She stepped out of it and removed her shoes. Then she took of the black pantyhose and finally her shirt. She was standing there only her bra and panties on. The man nodded.

"Please, Sir. Let me leave these on."

'How naïve,' he thought but decided to go further with smaller steps. He opened the bed sheets showing his huge erection and invited Mary to join him. "OK. But now move your pretty body next to mine."

Mary hesitated a moment. She collected her courage and lied down beside the man. She turned her back to him and as an extra protection put her other arm on her breasts and the other between her tightly closed legs. The man looked her actions amused. His first idea had been immediately push his dick into her and fuck her brains out. However, the innocence of this beauty had made him change his mind. He didn't have lack of time. He could tease and humiliate this girl as long as he wanted and finally get her pussy too.

First thing he did was to get closer to her. His throbbing cock pressed against Mary's panty covered ass. No way wouldn't she notice it. He humped against her. That was too much for Mary and she started to sob.

"Don't you like the feeling of my cock against your ass?"

"No," she could reply. "It makes me feel dirty. This is sin."

To her relief he pulled of her. Next she felt his palm on her ass cheek. It wandered on her buttocks and went between her legs. Fortunately Mary could block any attempts to come closer to her pussy by holding her other hand tightly between her legs. This amused the man. What could he do was to grip the waistband of the panties and start peeling them off her ass.

"No. Please don't," she begged, but his hand went back this time fondling her naked ass cheeks. He took his hand off and pressed his penis again tightly against her ass making sure it found its place between the ass cheeks.

"Your butt feels good around my cock. It would feel even better, if you tensed your muscles."

"I don't want to."

"Would you rather take it into your asshole? I'm sure that's tight," and then he positioned himself a little lower so that the head of his penis was almost against her puckered hole.

"No. Please not that. Wait." She tightened her buttocks. She felt the gasp of the man on her neck. She loosened her 'grip'.

"That felt good. Keep on doing it." Mary had to obey. She tightened her muscles 4 to 5 times before she felt warm liquid to spread to her ass crack. 'Oh my god, he is ejaculating', she thought. That was true. The man couldn't hold any longer. He couldn't believe his luck. A young beautiful virgin was milking his cock with her butt. All the excitement his boys had given with their show and now the touch of this silky ass had driven him to the limit. He knew this wouldn't be his last orgasm tonight. But the next one he could hold longer.

Mary felt terrible. The man had forced her to perform such a filthy act. Okay, so far she had kept her virginity, but she still felt so sinful. She started to pray forgiveness from God in her mind.

The man again replaced the penis with his fingers. He smeared his cum on her ass crack and rubbed it against her asshole. He slowly pushed her fingertip through her sphincter. That made Mary almost to jump.

"You cannot touch me there. It is dirty," she pleaded.

"Just wait a moment. It will feel good for you." He started to finger fuck her ass, but didn't penetrate more than just with the fingertip. Mary shivered and was about to throw up. She whined.

"No, no, no. Stop sodomizing me." Instead of pulling out he pushed the whole finger in. That made Mary to scream.

"Take it out. Take it out!

"Not yet. Let's bargain. What I will get, if I take it out?" he laughed.

Mary wasn't sure which was worse, the pain and shame due to his finger or to answer to that question. She knew she had to offer something which will please him sexually and she didn't want to do that. 'It will make me feel even more wicked,' she thought. The pain eased and she hesitated for a while. The man noticed that and started to pump the finger in her ass.

"I see. You rather have my finger. I loosen you up a little and then put something else here..."

"No, stop. Wait!" she cried. "Touch my breasts!"

"I don't know," he replied. "Your tits are big and pretty, but covered with that ugly bra..."

"I will take it off," she said instantly to her own shock.

"Okay then. But you will do nothing to stop me when I play with your titties. Understood?"

"Yes," she replied vaguely. Finally she felt the finger exiting her ass. She rose up to sitting position and after short hesitation opened the clasp of her bra. She took it off, but kept her breasts all the time covered with her arms. She was about to lie back down on the bed.

"No. Stay like that," the man ordered and kept her in sitting position. "Since you are so fond of keeping your hands on your tits, show me how you play with those. Maul them."

'Oh, no,' she thought, 'How humiliating.' She slowly took her arm off and placed her palms on her breasts. She let those gently stroke the skin and simultaneously tried to hide her nipples.

"Are you trying to fool me?" the man said in angry voice. "Make them desirable. Pinch your nipples and make them hard. Oh, they are hard already. Put your hands under them and shake them." Though disgusted of showing her breasts to that old man she followed his every instruction.

"Yes. That is better. Lick your nipples. That looks sexy. Now you act like a little whore," he cheered at her. And that Mary felt like, a whore, dirty sinner, who doesn't have the courage to resist this test God had made her to face. 'I rather whore myself than take the pain,' she thought miserable.

"My turn. Lie down on your back," he commanded and immediately started to manhandle her breasts. He put his mouth on her nipple and sucked hard and soon repeated that with the other nipple. He began to knead her tits like dough. Mary panted her face red from humiliation. But the worse was to come. The man straddled himself on her chest. He spat on his fingers and smeared the spit on her cleavage. Mary couldn't understand what his intentions were. It cleared out in no time. The man placed his penis between her breasts and with his hands pushed them tightly around it.

"What are you doing?" Mary asked confused.

"Silly girl," he laughed, "Haven't you ever heard about titty fuck? Your puppies are made for that," and then he pushed forward. The pillow lifted Mary's face and she could see the tip of his penis real well. 'This is repulsing,' she thought. The man started to fuck her tits. He pushed harder and the penis almost touched her lips. Her fucking turned painful to Mary.

"Not so hard. You are hurting me," she begged.

"Push your tongue out and lick my dick," he commanded.

"No. I will not do that," she refused.

"Then I will fuck your tits until they bleed." He pressed them tighter together and increased the pace. The pain made Mary to stick out her tongue. She almost vomited every time the head of his penis touched her tongue. The man couldn't help to see it. To add her humiliation he stopped the fucking and pushed her cock close to her mouth.

"Now lick it all over. Yeees. Tease it, let your tongue work. I'm close. Want to take it into your mouth or on your face?" Both of the ideas shocked her. She tried to turn her face away, but he kept it in place with his hands.

"Lick, bitch, lick," and then he came. First spurts met her tongue but soon she felt the cum all over her face. She felt so dirty. The man lied down beside her.

"You start to understand how to please a man. That mouth will make many guys happy." Mary started to cry again. She covered her face with her hands. She felt the sticky sperm on her palms. Regardless of that, she wanted to cover her face from the looks of that dirty man. She felt his palm on his breast again and she pushed it away with her elbow.

The guy let her be like that for a while. Mary calmed down a little and panicked again when realized the man had taken his opportunity of her vulnerable position. She felt him ripping her panties off. She tried to prevent him, but it was too late. The panties were already on her knees and soon thrown on the bedroom floor. Her first reaction was to cover her pubic area with her hand.

"Yeah. That is hot. Yes, rub my cum to your pussy." To Mary's misery, that was true. Her fingers were covered with his sperm and now she pressed them against her vagina.

"Nooo. I'm not doing that," she argued from her humiliation. The man forced her legs apart.

"Yes you will or I will do it."

"You can't force me to," she tried.

"Maybe I call the boys in?"

She broke. All she could do was to sob. He decided not to push her further right now. 'If she would surrender totally, this weird game loses its interest and she will turn to a stupid fuck toy. I want to rape her mind too,' he thought. He tried to comfort her by stroking her hair. Her face was sure a mess. Soon she calmed down a little. 'The game goes on,' he cheered in his mind.

"I'll take that as a 'no'. Come on, I'll help you." He gripped her hand and wiped some cum off her face with her fingers. He guided her sticky fingers towards her pussy and pressed them against it. His cum moistened her pussy lips. Mary shivered.

"No, please. This is dirty."

"Shut up. Now I want you to do it by yourself," he commanded. Mary's resistance had decreased. Her shaking hand went on her face, wiped some cum and lowered between the legs.

"Open wider. I want to see you playing with your hole."

Mary spread her legs wider. She landed her fingers on her mound.

"Put my cum into your hole with your fingers."

"No. Don't make me."

"Yes. Open your pussy and feel my cum in you, whore."

Mary reluctantly obeyed and pushed her fingers, one by one, into her vagina.

"You have still some on your face. I want everything to disappear."

Mary finally managed to smear all of this disgusting liquid on and in her pussy. The man took his turn. He pushed her hands away and started to play with her pussy. He teased her pussy slips and then pushed his finger past them. He found her clit and started to rub it.

Mary blushed due to the feeling between her legs, but didn't dare to stop him.

"Feel your pussy moistening? You like my touch, don't you?"

"No. You shouldn't touch me there," she sobbed.

"I think every man should touch you there. It a sin to hide this treasure."

"I'm not a whore," she resisted, "Only my husband is allowed to touch me."

"But you are. You don't even know me. Still your pussy is hungry for my touch. You don't care who is playing with it." Her clit was fully erected and every touch sent pleasurable shocks to her pussy.

"Please, stop humiliating me," she begged.

"Say it. Say you want any man to fuck you. You are in such a heat you would give your cherry to your father, if he were present."

"No. That is a horrible thing to say."

"I'm sure your relatives are doing their best to get between your legs, don't they. I can be your uncle. Ask me nicely."

"No, I can't"

"Say. Please uncle, fuck me," he felt her juices flowing. He knew her pussy had overtook her.

"Please uncle, make love to me."

He rolled over her and quickly put her cock against her pussy and started to penetrate. The hole was very tight, but the juices helped him to push in. Mary's eyes were wide open due to panic which rose in her mind. 'Please not in this way,' she prayed.

"Ask your uncle to break your cherry," he continued the humiliation and pressed her penis against the hymen.