Mary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sleep fitfully, Jen's thrashing hard to deal with. She's always been a twizzler, rolling herself into a human burrito with sheets and blankets. If only she slept naked, I could have seen how bright red her ass was, but her twitching got so bad I went out to sleep on the couch in the den. She was already off to work when I awoke, since she goes to sleep around nine p.m. and I go to sleep around 1 a.m., she wakes at five a.m. and I often sleep until eight a.m. or nine a.m., depending on what I need to do that day. Mary's schedule is almost exactly halfway in between, and I struggle with how to make that work for us.

The cat needs feeding and her Dad is up. I make small talk, then see Mary striding across the street. Today she is a top shelf drawer sticking out, in the same basic outfit with a push-up bra. I meet her at the sidewalk.

"God, you look gorgeous! Did Gary get to see you like that? You cannot taunt him like that you know." I quip.

"Good morning to you too, fuck husband." she replies sweetly.

"Good morning to you, fuck wife." I reply sweetly.

"If I bend over here on the street, would you fuck me where I stand?" she teases.

"I would fuck you anywhere, sweet hot wife." I promise.

"One day I may hold you to that. Today, however, I need my second cup of coffee, and sorry to say this, you need a shower." she teases, holding her nose.

"Lead on, McMuff." I quip.

"So what's up with Jen, she seemed very cold - distant even last night. Her texts were very clipped." Mary says as we walk arm in arm to her house, as we have a thousand times before.

"Bad day at work - very bad day at work. Really screwed up, got demoted, penalized. She was just shattered. Her work means so much to her, and she is so meticulous, so careful. I have trouble believing it happened." I explain.

"Well, maybe it was a setup. One of her co-workers. Women can be jealous bitches, and do very underhanded things." Mary suggests.

"Yes, but their company isn't like that. Owned by a black couple, husband and wife, they are very team oriented, very supportive. They don't put up with bickering, much less underhanded bitchery. So what is left is the one in a million chance she actually screwed up."

"I'll cross examine her later, get the full skinny. Paul loved eating me out last night. I think it took a full half an hour, and he was really licking fast! You pumped so much cum into me yesterday - and you still owe me three or four loads!" Mary teases.

"Oh, God, I knew it! I never should have promised you seven loads! You are going to fuck me to death woman!" I quip.

"That's what fuck wives are for! Get your ass in the shower, after I get my second cup I'll join you." Mary laughs as she promises some more wet fun.

I go to the master bedroom, noticing the bed has the sheets pulled down, and they are a different color than yesterday. The computer desk has a wall size mirror propped on it, did Paul do that or did Mary? Their house is like a mirror image of our house, with the bedrooms shuffled around so that their master bedroom is also at the back of the house. The master bath is completely remodeled, taking a few more feet out of their livingroom to put a bath wide shower with seats across the end, so that someone on the bed can see someone in the shower, and vice versa. I pull on the water and strip, leaving them on the floor. I step into the shower, adjust the temperature, and my clothes are gone. Mary returns, sans green business suit, in just her lingerie and heels.

"I'll wash your clothes, but you have to fuck me on the washer." Mary purrs hotly.

"Holy fuck that's a hot outfit!" I exclaim. My eyes fully notice the wolf pussy fur exploding out of the lacy thong panty that wasn't there a few minutes ago. Mary is learning my weaknesses and attacking them with direct assaults. I think I love her.

"Lavinia Lingerie Oh La La Cheri shelf bra, thong, and garter belt. I have a Gossard Glossies bra I want you to do me doggie in once Paul gets the bed length mirror installed. It's out in the garage. It is so sheer it is like almost nothing at all. But it rubs my nipples so nice..." Mary teases as her hands rub her body.

"Come get wet and be nice to my cock." I plead.

"I'm already wet. And your cock is now fully erect for some reason. Could it be the extra piece of lingerie I just put on? Maybe...", she says as she pulls her leg up onto the door frame, doing the splits while standing up, rolling her hose up the leg, "... I will make you take my thong off with your teeth." Mary then does the other leg the same way, even more slowly.

"If you don't get the fuck in here I'm going to rip that expensive lingerie right off your body and replace it later." I threaten as my pulse beats in my cock, throbbing.

"That's the nice thing about Lavinia. Looks like Gucci, price is close to Wal-Mart. But I like this set, so just hold your johnson. No, really. Put some soap on it and get it clean because my mouth is coming for you." Mary threatens back and before I can get out, she is naked on her knees, quickly rinsing the soap off my cock, bending back like trying to go under a limbo bar, deep throating my shaft, digging her claws into my ass and forcing me to fuck her throat. 'Oh, fuck wife, the joy and delight of my life!' my mind cries out.

I love seeing her full breasts stretched like they were in that luxury bra, and seeing those full oblong globes thrust out at me, I take her dark nipples between my fingertips and pull them up, hard. Her nails dig even harder into my ass cheeks, reminding me I will pay a price if I go too far. She is still setting a fast pace, and I will not last long. I stretch and twist her nipples, making her moan around my meat. Then her hands leave my ass, my guess is to toss herself off, but they return, and suddenly my ass is her target. She is seriously fucking my ass with her fingers as she soaps me, then pulls a small vibrator out from some hidden place and shoves it right inside me, switching it on. She is fucking my ass as she makes me fuck her face, and yanking my balls down like a conductor with a train whistle. I am not coming. I am now not even close to cumming. But the pleasure is building and building until I cannot take anymore. No one has ever fucked my ass, even with a vibrator. New poon record. Mary slides forward, making me bend forward a little, as her hand lets go of my balls to stroke corkscrew motions on my shaft. Her mouth goes into super suck vacuum frenzy, as the hand fucking my butt with the vibrator goes into overdrive. It is stupendous, building, building, building and my entire being explodes, drenching her mouth with spurt after spurt after spurt. It seems like minutes before my balls quit clenching new spurts out, as my legs go rubbery, and I slide down the wall to lay there in the spray. My asshole is clenching and un-clenching too, and I wonder if there is such as thing as an ass orgasm. If so, I just had one. Mary jumps up, washes herself, then pulls me to my feet and washes me too.

"Holy fuck, what did you do to me?" I say hoarsely, unable to clear my fuzzy head.

"Payback for yesterday. You blew my mind, now today I blow yours. Today is ass day, in case you didn't notice." Mary replies rather naughtily and playfully. "Also, until you get your stamina back from fucking me every single day, blowjobs will count. Isn't fair to taunt a man who has been on a starvation diet. So we will have to get your prostate back in shape too." she instructs.

"So what's next on the Magical Erotical Tour?" I quip.

"Since your ass is now mine, my ass is now yours. I'd like us to get thoroughly familiar with how our parts fit together before Aunt Flo visits next week. After a day or two, she settles down. If you don't mind Sunday bloody Sunday, we can be like normal after that."

"I hate U2. Don't mind a little ragtime." I say hopefully.

"Noted. Paul couldn't stand it, made him toss his cookies every time. Glad to know you are different, my beloved fuck husband." Mary sighs.

"Lead on, Wolf pussy." I quip.

"Wolf pussy? I like that! Ready to devour your cock, er, a little later today. Get the lube from the computer desk please." Mary happily adopts her new nickname.

"So how would you like to start?" I ask.

"Well, if you could munch a little wolf muff, then slide into a little rimming, I know I will come like gangbusters." she suggests.

"Don't have any experience with rimming. Always just used lube." I say shyly.

"Boy, for a former swinger, you sure missed out on some stuff. Is that a no-go, a don't know, or a I know you are clean and fresh so hell yes?" she asks softly.

"That's a hell yes, fuck wife." I say boldly.

"God, I love you, fuck husband! If you don't like it, just stop. We'll probably use the lube regardless." Mary says firmly.

"You fucked my ass without any lube." I object.

"No, dear, we used soap and water. I would never dry fuck your ass, and I hope you will show me the same courtesy. I always want it to be fun for you." she smiles.

"Speaking of fun, I need to kiss Loosey hello." I quip.

"Ms. Van pelt welcomes any attention you wish to give her." Mary says as she lays down on the bed, spreading her legs lewdly with her hands. I kneel before her, licking up and down the bush, like painting a fence with my tongue. Problem is there is a lot of fence. One coat is enough, so I return my attentions to the raspberry and mudflaps, licking very tenderly, rolling them in my mouth and tongue to contented 'oohs' and 'aahs' from Mary. I begin thrusting my tongue inside her tight channel. I lick up and down her slit, fingertips opening her up, lightly stroking the raspberry to pull on her thick clitoral hood. Each time I lick up and down the slit I go a little further, until the path to the hershey highway is soaked. I keep licking, going all the way to the little rosebud for the first time, and a low moan escapes Mary's lips. I leave one hand teasing the raspberry, and start the other on teasing the rosebud. My tongue gets bolder, licking into the bud, trying to force it open, but it stays tightly closed. I take the lube from the nightstand and start working it in with my fingers, moans and growls with occasional shudders produced by Mary in response.

I begin plunging two and three fingers into her ass, turning her onto her side for easy access. Mary reaches into the drawer of the nightstand, sliding out another vibrator, then slides it into her tight pussy and turns it on. I leave her to drive up front while I focus on the caboose. Three fingers sloshing into her ass seems enough, I lube my cock shaft and position myself across the bed behind Mary, who is bent like a 'L'. Pulling out my fingers, I slide in my cock, with very little resistance, as her tight ring never has a chance to close back down. I am inside her now, and start to fuck her hot ass.

"Please, slow. I want to take our time, really enjoy this." Mary urges.

"Your ass is incredibly hot!" I say as I notice my own ass is enjoying the rhythm, the muscle memory of my previous 'ass orgasm' hasn't completely disappeared. I could come quickly if I stroke into her any faster, so instead of pounding her ass, I tenderly make love to it. Mary's hips are twitching, and I can feel her cunt walls spasming through the thin membrane that separates her two channels..

"Do you do this with Jen?" she asks softly.

"No, never. She had an asshole boyfriend who really tore her ass up. Still painful for her a decade later. That's the one thing about anal sex, do it right or don't do it at all." I say firmly.

"Amen to that Daddy. And BTW, I've never had anyone enter my ass so smoothly. I didn't even know it was your cock for a moment. Momma likes. Momma likes so very much how respectful and pleasurable you are. Best. Fucking. Husband. Ever." Mary urges as I pick up the pace of my thrusts. I am going to cum soon, no matter what.

"Daddy is coming baby. Daddy is coming very soon now." I tell her.

"Momma can take it. Give me your big load baby. Momma needs all your cum inside her baby." Mary calls out, as her own pace gets almost frantic.

Compared to yesterday, the climax is 'Meh'. Compared to my average climax, it is 'Va-Va-Va-Voom!' I grunt, thrusting inside the hot walls of her ass, as she bucks against me. Splat, splat, splat, spurt, spurt, dribble, spurt. I thrust awhile just to give Mary time to finish up, but quickly conclude her ass is a much less intense experience, and I'm never going to be bothered with a little ragtime instead.

"C'mon, let's get cleaned up." Mary says as she pushes me towards the shower.

Mary makes quick work of cleaning us up, and then says "Get dressed. We're going to the kitchen for lunch." She tosses on a robe, and we look like a thousand other days that we have shared coffee and lunch in that room. We walk the short distance to the room behind her livingroom that I know so well, and she bustles around, getting us fresh coffee, and pulling pre-made sandwiches from the fridge.

"So, Mr. Houston, you know I am a very sexual person." Mary says as she finally sits across the small kitchen table.

"Yes, Mrs. Aragon, I know that very well. We are good friends, after all." I cannot understand why she is being so formal, but decide to play along anyway.

"What you may not understand Mr. Houston, is how much I have eroticized this room. I have a recurring fantasy, which threatens to overpower my reason and judgement. There really isn't anybody I can talk to about it." Mary says sadly, at the same time, wiggling her body in the robe to show a hint of boob and a glimpse of wolf muff.

"Mrs. Aragon, you know we have freely discussed our sexual histories with each other. I doubt you can say anything that would truly shock me. Surprise me, yes, but even upset me, no." I try to be the compassionate neighbor she needs. She reaches out to take my hand, and the robe almost completely opens. Her breasts are on display and my cock is responding. If this had happened even just a week ago...

"Even if I told you that the single most orgasm inducing fantasy that I have used over and over for years to satisfy myself is to kneel on this floor naked and suck your cock?" Mary looks at me brightly, and I know she is being playful, but I also know there is a kernel of truth to what she says.

"Even if I told you that the single most common fantasy I've had for years is pulling that damn robe off your gorgeous body and fucking you face down, bent over your very own kitchen table?" I say firmly, stating my own truth. Mary looks at me, her eyes brimming with tears.

"I never knew. All that wasted time..." Mary almost begins to sob.

"Well, in the words of the Eagles song, your last wasted evening that you have to spend is behind you." I stand, pulling down my shorts and underwear, freeing my hard cock which lusts for this beautiful woman. There is a blur in my field of vision, and I am slammed back against the floor to ceiling cabinets, where there is no room to move, no escape. Mary is upon me, feral, stroking my shaft with both hands, then tugging on my balls. Her mouth is like a hurricane of intensity upon the tip of my cock, and there will be no mercy. She will drain my balls in mere moments, but this is her fantasy, as she shifts to using one hand to congratulate Ms. Loosey van Pelt on her soon to be good fortune. She is doing everything she knows how to do to make me cum before she does, twisting her hand on my shaft as she rapidly strokes up and down, nodding her head up and down as her tongue covers the tip of my cock like a blanket, then spiraling around the helmet as she sucks as hard as she possibly can. There is only one possible reply.

"Coming!" I cry as I start grunting, my poor balls clenching as my cock tries to pump out sperm it doesn't have, there simply hasn't been enough time yet. But the panic that my pumping equipment feels isn't shared by the rest of me. All of the love, the longing, the lust channels from Mary through her mouth into my cock and blasts up my spine to my brain. I shatter, into a million billion bits of bright sunshine love, pulsing and throbbing as my knees give out and I slide down the cabinets to find my bare ass on her rather cool air-conditioned floor. Mary is still attacking my cock, seeking out sperm, trying to make me pump out jism supplies that haven't been restocked. Her need is almost painful, and I understand her so much better now than I did moments ago.

"Perhaps a rest, some fluids, and lunch, before we continue, Mrs. Aragon?" I suggest.

"Whatever my fuck husband wants. I love and trust him implicitly." she replies, stepping out of playtime back into our reality.

We eat our sandwiches, drink our coffee, and I even drink a full sixteen ounce glass of water to try to replenish my drained fluids. I relax, closing my eyes, like a thousand times before, just enjoying the sound of her voice as we chat.

"Mr. Houston? You said there was something I should see over here?" Mary says sweetly.

I look over to see her hips thrusting back and forth, the extra long washing of the last cup now finally making sense to me. She has tucked the bottom of the robe into the waistband, showing off her glorious ass, just like one day several years ago where I had to run home with a massive erection. She wore panties that day. Not today. Her glorious ass, which I'd just spent part of the morning fucking, is on full display, as the little minx tosses herself off right in front of me. Well, two can play that game, dammit!

"Yes, Mrs. Aragon, I can see it clearly. But you are somewhat shorter in stature, so I may need to hold you to keep you from going ass over teakettle into the sink. Don't move, I'll be right there." I say playfully.

"Is it outside, Mr. Houston?" Mary says, stretching up onto her toes, to fall back down, making her ass bounce. I free myself from my shorts, and I don't need to stroke myself to keep it hard, but I do anyhow, well, just because.

"Don't get flustered Mrs. Aragon, I'm going to have to hold you around your chest so that you can bend over while you stretch like you just did. That is if you still want to see it." I tease her some more.

"Oh, Mr. Houston, hurry! I can't wait to see it!" she cries out with mock urgency.

I arrive behind her, positioning myself very carefully, as I wrap my body around her, sliding my left hand into her robe, firmly grasping her tit.

"Mr. Houston! I did not think we were quite so familiar with one another!" she halfheartedly protests, desperately trying to keep from chuckling which will burst out into raucous laughter if she fails.

"Well, if you want to see it without cracking your head on the sink, you are going to have to stretch as high as you can on your toes, and as you know, being somewhat of a bastard at times, my price is that you let me cop a feel. Love your tits, BTW." I say as I playfully tweak her nipple.

"You are indeed a rude bastard, Mr. Houston. I will stretch and you will show me, and you will go. Not a moment later or I will slap you silly. Understood?" she glowers.

"No, Mrs. Aragon. I have your nipple and I'm not giving it back, not for all the tea in china. I can tweak it, and tug it, or even suck it and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it. Now quit fussing and stretch, or I shall also spank your fine ass silly, Mrs. Aragon." I counter threaten as she moans. I can hear her mental retort 'Don't threaten me with a good time', even though she doesn't say anything. She stretches, and I reposition behind her. She is still jilling the raspberry, hips thrusting as she flirts.

"Don't you need a firm grip on both breasts, Mr. Houston? Surely we should be able to see it now. Is it still outside?" she looks from one side of the backyard to the other.

"No, Mrs. Aragon, it is inside." I cry out in glee, as her legs relax, and she turns to look at me with a 'What the fuck?' look on her face, as she slides down onto the full length of my cock.