Mary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You.Fucking.Bastard!" she screams out as she thrashes, the wolf cunt devouring its meat meal, spasming and hips bucking. My right hand seeks out her left nipple so I can tweak both of them hard as I thrust into her, pinned as she is against the counter and sink.

"FUCK ME, YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" she screams, as I nail her to the counter, yanking those fine pencil thick nipples as hard as I dare. She is so fucking tight! She is so fucking wet! I really put the boots to her, fucking her hard, slamming my hips as hard as her fine bouncy ass can take, as God intended for fuck husbands to do. She is thrashing, wailing and screaming, as her cunt milks the cum right out of me. Supplies replenished, I give her a good load of six full squirts. I am suddenly grateful that the air-conditioning is on, because the dual pane windows are closed, and neighbors in a two block radius will not be calling the police as they would when in spring or fall with the windows open. Going to have to remember that, I tell myself. Every third house on our block has a cop car in the driveway, so the response time is like, before I can pull out. Mary makes certain of that, groaning as she tries to crush the life out of my cock, then trying to break it off inside her as her hips thrash.

I'm not done yet. I grab the collar of her robe, yanking it down, throwing it off to the right by the fridge. I wrap one arm around her waist, another across her chest, and lift her up, still impaled on my cock, and waddle over to the table. My hands return to her nipples, and I start twisting.

"You fucking bastard! You telepathic fucking bastard! I'm going to kick your ass!" Mary shouts, as she really does it, bent over her own kitchen table with my cock buried in her to the hilt, she is trying to drive my cock deeper.

"Put your feet down, and take your fucking like a good girl, fuck wife." I say hoarsely, having no idea why.

"Or what?" she snaps back, as she keeps kicking my ass.

"Or I will spank your naughty ass silly." I threaten.

"Don't threaten me with a good time!" she laughs at me while she redoubles her efforts at kicking my ass, kicking her heels up into my backside, still pinned beneath me.

So I do it. I know how hard she comes while being spanked, and while it was never part of my fantasy, I file the amendment for spanking addition approval to my inner fantasy board, and it comes back stamped 'Hot!' and 'Approved!'. I use my left hand to press down at Mary's shoulder blades, as my right hand starts swatting her ass. After a series of blows, I switch off to the other hand. Her legs come down as she starts panting, and I can move freely, although still very tight inside her slick channel. I stop to reach down to twist her nipples hard, then start spanking her hard with both hands, switching to gripping her hips to bash her perfect butt as hard as I can. Mary is now gripping the edge of the table, pulling her body taunt across it like a bow string. I am her arrow. I am stabbing the wolf pussy in its heart, and thrashing it's body with my hands. The wolf cries out and I join it, a tremendous "A-r-oo-oo-oo!" of joy. It may not be communion with heaven, but it is close. We have become a single being of light and joy and love, pulsing throbbing cock and cunt, joined in perfect fuckery.

I am sweating and panting. Joyfully, my cock is still hard inside her, although her cum slickened channel does not provide much resistance to my thrusts. The roller coaster ride is over, but I do not want for it to stop. I crave for it not to be over. My mind floods with all the eroticized images of this room, of Mary bending over for fruits at the fridge while I sneak up behind her, or shaking her ass like she does when she stirs spaghetti at the stove. My body says the ride is over for now, but my mind is ablaze. Mary is the fully sexual partner I have always wanted, and she is just as telepathic about me. Limber too. She pulls forward just a little, then kicks her right leg around past my head, to end up sliding down my shaft again, less than a heartbeat later. Oh, fuck that is hot! Not as hot as the scorching kiss that follows, as her mouth greedily sucks my tongue-cock, a promise of tomorrows to come - or even tonight!