Mary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued to suck her and lick her until my mouth grew fatigued. I remembered the trick that my Bi-sexual lover had taught me. I rested my mouth while I rubbed her opening and clit with my nose and chin. Still, she did not come. Growing selfish, I stopped.

Straitening up, I leaned into her and kissed her mouth. I didn't know what her reaction would be. Some women do not like their own taste, but Mary did. She kissed me more passionately that she had done before.

"That felt great, George. I like the way you eat me," she said pulling her body into mine as I stretched out besides her.

"Good. I liked eating you too, but my mouth got tired. Were you close."

"Not really, sometimes I just don't come," she said as she slowly stroked my thigh through my pants. "Do you have any condoms?" she asked.

"I've got a few," I answered getting out of bet to go to the draw to get them.

"I should have known you'd be the boy scout, `Always be prepared.'", she said as I turned around to admire her naked form in the light of the desk lamp.

"You're in luck. You have a choice: lubricated on not. What would the Lady prefer tonight?" I asked, taking on the air of a waiter in an upscale restaurant.

"Tonight I think that the lady is absolutely drenched so lets go with the unlubricated ones," she giggled. "I don't very much like the taste of the lubricant on the other ones."

I could feel my cock dribble more fluid as it hardened more to the thought of Mary sucking it. But that would wait till later, or so I thought.

"Take off those close, George. It's time you got naked," she said looking at me as she lay on her side propping her head on her hand.

I could see her breast sag just a little and almost imagined a thin sheen of sweat on her body, but it was still too cold for that. Her top leg was bent at the knee and hung down covering her pubic region with her thigh. She looked like one of those nude pictures over the bar of an old western saloon.

I quickly pulled my shirt up over my head and dropped it to the floor. I could feel a slight chill in the air as I dropped my pants and stepped out of them along with my underwear in one motion. I stood facing her as I look at her looking at me. Her eyes were fixed on my cock as it leaked clear fluid that dripped from my balls. I was so hard that my cock stood out and up.

"Come here, I what to suck your cock," she said not taking her eyes away.

I walked to the bed as she leaned into me and opened her mouth, using her hands to balance on the bed. I could feel her hot breath as I got close then she simply engulfed me with her warm mouth.

"Ummm," she moaned as I could feel her apply suction and felt her to tongue stroke the under surface of my cock.

Felling like I wasn't going to last, I said, "Mary, that feels so good. I'm about to come."

Pulling away she looked me in the eye like an I as a child to be admonished, "Don't come in my mouth."

Reaching for condom, I tore open the pack. I was thinking of what a turn on it is to have a woman suck my cock until I come and then to feel her throat and mouth contract as she swallows my come. But I would just have to do without this time.

Thinking that it would be fun is she put it on me, I held the condom out her and said, "Here, you do it."

Looking into my eyes lustily, she said simply, "OK," and reached for my cock.

She tore open the package and rolled the condom over my cock.

"I want you inside me," she said as she leaned back on the bed, opening herself for me.

I positioned myself above her as I leaned down to kiss her. She returned the kiss hungrily and moaned as I stroked her pussy with my hand. I was so hot that I thought I would come immediately when I stuck my cock in her. I wanted to hesitate so that I could calm down a little. This only made her want my cock more.

"I want you inside me, NOW!" she exclaimed as she reached for my cock to insert it herself. She was so dripping wet that I slipped in to the root in one motion. As I rested inside of her on the verge of coming she flexed her mussels to squeeze her pussy around my cock. I was able only able to stroke in and out twice before I came.

"My, that was quick," she said a little disappointed.

"Sorry, but you make me so hot I just couldn't control it," I said, resting on top of her.

"Let's see if you can stay hard," she said as she squeezed her pussy again, milking my cock. I felt my erection wilt slightly but it remained hard enough that I could stroke in and out of Mary as it got harder.

"God, I love they way your pussy is grabbing my cock," I said as I stroked in her cunt. I pulled almost the whole way out, just leaving the head in and then push so far inside that our pubic bones ground together. As I started to pump faster and faster, my stroke shortened just a bit. Mary shifted her hips so that she could lock her legs behind my butt to pull me in tighter. After about 5 minutes of this I came again, filling the condom.

I raised to kneel between her legs as I pulled out of her, looking at her lust filled expression in her eyes. I shifted my gaze to see her pussy fully flushed and slightly swollen. As I pulled the condom off, I could see that the semen had the consistency of marange because we continued to fuck after I had ejaculated the first time.

I rolled off the bed to toss the spent condom into the trash. As I came back to the bed, I could see her sprawled on her back with her legs slightly spread. Climbing over her to lay down beside her I asked, "So now what do you want to do?"

"Well, I do like 69," she said as she reached for my now flaccid cock.

"God Mary, your insatiable," I said as I rolled on my elbow to look into her eyes.

"Well, you've got me started," she giggled, "so you'd better keep up."

She leaned over to kiss me lightly on the lips. The kiss deepened as she opened her mouth to suck my tongue into her mouth. I'd never had anyone suck on my tongue before-- I liked this very much. She kissed her way down my chest as she sat up in bed to a kneeling position.

Kissing down my belly she licked down to my thighs. At this point she had positioned her body so that she eased into the 69 position, but with her pussy raised above my head out of reach. She rocked her hips from side to side above my face, still out of reach. As she licked around my cock, I could fell her hot breath on my cock. She teased me for a little while longer before she took my cock deep into her mouth. After she had bobbed her head up and down a few times, she rested her hips so that I could finally lick her pussy again.

As I licked my tongue around her pussy lips and slowly suckled her clit, she moaned softly. I could feel the vibrations of her mouth on my cock as she began to moan louder.

"Mary, if you keep her this up, I may come soon," I said pulling my face away from her pussy.

"Well, we don't want that, do we?" she said as she rolled off. "Let's fuck again. Go fetch a condom, nave," she laughed.

I got up to grab another condom and this time I put it on myself. As I got back in bed, Mary pushed my shoulders to force me onto my back. She straddled my hips grabbing my dick as she settled down on me. I reached up to roll her nipples around between my fingers and thumbs as she rocked her hips back and forth, grinding her crotch down for maximum penetration.

Feeling her pussy milk my cock, I asked, "What do you fantasize about?" She leaned forward to put her hands on my shoulders as she continued to grind her hips. "Umm, ...," she paused. "What do you fantasize about?"

"Well, I've always wanted to be with two women," I said as I pushed my hips up to meet her thrusts.

"Tell me more," she said as she closed her eyes.

"I think it would be so hot to fuck one woman as she ate out the other," I said.

She paused, "I'd do that."

As I pinched her nipples harder, I asked, "You'd do what?"

She paused again, opened her eyes to look at me and said softly "I'd eat another woman as you fucked me."

I groaned, "Oh, ... Mary I'd love to fuck you while you ate another woman." I got so hot as I saw in my mind her head Mary on her hands and knees with her head burred between another woman's thighs as I plowed my cock into her upturned ass doggy style. I quickened my thrusts and came in her a third time in less than an hour.

She continued to grind her hips on my cock until it slipped out of her pussy. It was close to 3 a.m. so we we got under the covers and slept for a few hours.

Around daylight, I awoke to find her sucking on my cock. Feeling me stir, she let it slip out of her mouth with a pop. "Morning, lover. You ready to fuck again?" she asked as she smiled at me with a strand of saliva drooping from her mouth to my hard cock.

"Yea, Mary. I'd love to fuck," I said. "But I'd also like you to suck me off all the way," I said hopefully.

"Let's just fuck. That way we can both enjoy it." I was a little disappointed, because I so enjoy ejaculating into a woman's mouth as she sucks hungrily on my cock. But I wasn't disappointed enough to reject her offer to fuck. I reached for a condom and fucked her slowly but steadily for about 15 minutes. We were both sweating as we dozed off in each others arms for about an hour.

We showered together and had a quick breakfast of toast and tea. Soon she was dressed and on her way. I was grateful to Mary because she had left me with some good memories for years to come, and the resolution to finally end it with Sharon.

12