Mary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she calmed down I pulled her down my body and she settled with her pussy resting on my ready cock. She lay with her large soft breasts against my chest, her nipples now going softer as she recovered from her intense ordeal.

"My God that was so good. I've never felt anything like that in my life." Mary told me. She looked down at my wet face and kissed my mouth. Our tongues met for the first time and we kissed like that for many minutes.

To my joy, Mary moved up just enough to allow the tip of my cock to fit snuggly into the mouth of her pussy. As we continued to kiss, Mary pushed down, causing my cock to sink into her pussy until it was fully consumed. We started a slow rocking motion that slowly pulled my dick out of her pussy and then forced it back into the hot wet depths of her womb. We moved this way for a short time, and then our urgent need for more caused us to quicken the pace.

I reached down and grasped her ass again as she rode me. I was pulling her up and then she would push herself back down impaling her body on my rigid member.

I felt wonderful inside of her. But I needed more. I took Mary by the arms and I rolled her over onto the bed. As she settled on her back I rolled myself on top of her and took each of her legs into my hands forcing them even further apart. Mary was beautiful below me. Her body laid out and open for my pleasure after all the dreaming and imagining. I was ready to get down to some serious fucking.

I had pulled out of her when we rolled over but I was soon back inside and fucking her juicy cunt. The wetness from our fucking covered her inner thighs and matted her black pubic hair. My dick was slick with her juices and my balls were nearly dripping with it. We made wet sloppy, sucking sounds as we slammed together over and over again. Mary was concentrating on her own intense feeling and I was starting to pound my way toward my release

Mary opened her eyes when she must have felt my body preparing to explode.

"Ahh, Yes! Fuck me, Fuck me hard baby. Fuck me, fuck me harder. Cum in me! Cum inside of me!" Mary told me with her teeth clinched and her hands pulling me to her on each inward stroke of our fucking.

That was all I could stand. After weeks of wanting her, I now had her just where she belonged. The first blast of cum shot out of me, and into Mary's body, just as I had dreamed. My cock pulsed inside of her, filling her pussy with my thick cum. Filling her with the pent up need that she had inspired in me from the first moment I saw her.

When my orgasm slowed, I moved to lay on top of Mary. But she stopped me.

"No, wait." She instructed. "Step back for a second."

I pulled my softening dick out of Mary and stood up on my knees, still between Mary's spread legs and looked down at her while she lay naked, glistening with sweat, her pussy swollen and oozing my cum, her tits almost welted from the sucking and mauling they had received.

Mary lifted her legs and spread them even wider. She lay with her arms outstretched to her sides.

"I want you to look at me. All of me." She whispered. "Frank, he always jumps up and runs to get cleaned up. He never even looks at me anymore. Not like you look at me. This is the way you make me want to be when I'm around you. Every time I'm near you, I feel as though you want me, you make me want to take my clothes off for you. To give myself to you."

Mary's eyes filled with tears and she looked embarrassed. "I just wanted you to know how good you make me feel, when I am around you. When you are looking at me the way you do. When I know you want to see me like I am now. So look at me and know that you make me feel so wonderful, so beautiful....." She stopped. 'You see what I mean?" Mary was gesturing at my cock, which was once again growing hard.

"You want me again don't you?" She said still crying.

"Oh, yes please." I said looking at her gorgeous sexy form displayed before me.

Mary stretched out her arms reaching up for me. I glanced at the clock on the nightstand, our time was up. But there was no way we were going to stop now.

I crawled back into Mary's arms and between her legs, entering her again. I was met with an open mouthed kiss from Mary, as I felt her legs wrap around my waist for the first of many times that weekend.

We spent the rest of the day and night in each other's arms, exploring each other's bodies until we had satisfied most of our needs.

Sunday morning Mary and I woke up in the same bed that we had been in for the last full day.

We smelled of sex and sweat. We showered together and washed each other enjoying the slick soapiness or wet skin, touching wet skin. Mary discovered a fondness of having her bottom licked and kissed while she had hot water streaming down across her skin.

I sat behind her in the shower as she stood legs apart, slightly bent over at the waist. I held her, my thumb buried in her pussy, the palm of my hand pressed against her clit and my fingers entwined in her pubic hair. My other hand held her ass cheeks apart, while I pushed my mouth against her little brown puckered ass hole and snaked my tongue back and forth from my inserted thumb to the top of her gorgeous ass cleavage. She mauled her own tits and pulled hard at her nipples, moaning and shaking uncontrollably as she came so hard that she almost made us both fall in the tub.

"You know, you are the only person to ever touch me, back there, except my doctor." A blush came over her face. "It's so, naughty, but it feels so good." She giggled.

Mary also enjoyed standing behind me a jacking my cock while the water sprayed over my chest. Although I turned at the last minute and forced her against the tile wall, fucking her from behind in the shower, she said that she wanted to try to jack me off to completion. "Maybe I could come to your office at lunch time..." She joked.

We then went back to bed and slept for a few more hours.

We woke up and spent the rest of the day playing with each other, and holding each other close. At one time we were just laying together talking, her leg draped across my stomach, with my cock resting quietly buried inside of her warm pussy. I combed the soft black hair between her legs with my fingertips, occasionally flicking her little pink clit in a playful way. I discovered how sensitive her nipples were. How sucking and pinching them drove her into a fucking frenzy.

Being able to reach out and stoke her naked breasts and body at my leisure was wonderful. I would feel a need for her and she would fulfill it without reservation.

Mary discovered my love for being sucked on as well. She was reluctant to suck me off at first, saying her husband thought it gross and he wouldn't kiss her after she had him in her mouth. But she not only sucked me every chance she got, I had to almost fight her off when I would get close to cumming. She said that she loved the way I pulsed in her mouth as I fed her my seed.

I loved the feel of her tight, hot pussy around my dick when I came. When I wanted to finish inside of her she would pull me out, and dive down and grab me around my waist, sucking me into her mouth. She would hold me there, sucking and laughing, yet refusing to release my erupting cock .We came for each other so many times, our muscles were sore from the effort. I honestly lost count of how many times I came inside of her, and again how many times I came in her sweet mouth.

As Sunday inched towards evening we knew our time together drew short. We lay on our bed, and then we fucked once more, slow and careful, wanting to feel everything that we had to give one another before we showered again, and then checked out of the hotel.

I forgot to collect the eight unopened condoms from the nightstand before we left.

When we went down to our cars, we both retrieved our cell phones. Mary had several messages from Frank. I had one from Greg. Apparently Frank had gone to the company party looking for Mary. Greg was calling me to see if I knew anything about her disappearance.

Mary kissed me goodbye, and told me not to worry about her. She told me not to say anything and that she would find a way to explain where she had been to her husband. She said she would think of something.

As I watched her pull out of the parking lot, I realized, I already wanted to be inside of her again. But I also knew that trouble was waiting for me the next morning at the office.

On Monday I went to work with the hope that somehow all would work out. And I had a slim hope of sneaking some time alone with Mary.

I waited until almost ten o'clock before going up to her office to say good morning. When I got there her office door was closed.

I returned to my own office and waited for about another hour. I went back by Mary's office and Phyllis, one of the other secretaries was in there gathering some files.

"Where's Mary this morning?" I asked.

"She took today off. She requested a family day to be with her kids I think. I'm covering for her today. So if you need anything see me, OK?"

My heart fell and I felt a little sick myself at the news.

I went back to my office and started working on the telephone upgrade project. My mind not on my work, I spent most of the rest of the day worrying about the weekend, and thinking of what was happening with Mary.

After work was done I walked out to parking lot and I saw a man standing next to my car. It was Frank, Mary's husband. He saw me approach and he walked over to head me off.

"Are you Phil?" He asked.

Fuck, I didn't need this I thought to myself.

"Ya, I'm Phil." I said waiting for his next move.

"I want you to stay the fuck away from my wife cock sucker!" He yelled. "If you come near her again I'll fucking kill you, understand?"

"Hey! You got the wrong guy buddy." I said lamely, holding up my hands in mock surrender.

"Bullshit! Just stay away from her asshole." And Frank turned and walked away.

I went home and continued to worry about Mary. I hoped that she was alright, and I hoped that she would call me and let me know what was happening.

Tuesday morning the office was a different place for me. The first thing I noticed was Mary's car in the parking lot. But the next thing was that I was being watched as I made my way through the work area to my office.

When I went to the lunch room for coffee not one of the people spoke to me. In fact, when I said good morning they either ignored me or openly shunned my greeting.

As I walked back to my office I saw Art. He motioned for me to come with him. I followed him into my office, instead of his.

"Well I guess I saw this coming, and I bet you did too." Art said looking at me with disgust.

"Saw what coming Art?" I asked playing dumb.

"Don't play dumb with me Phil. You know what this is about as well as I do." He said flatly.

I said nothing else and just waited, listening.

"Mary turned in her two week notice this morning Phil." He said.

I must of looked surprised because Art continued.

"Oh, don't worry Phil, I talked her out of it."

"Oh good!" I said still not admitting anything.

"Yes, it is good. She's been with me for about five years now, and I won't lose her as long as I can prevent it."

Art continued. "The trouble is Phil, in order to keep Mary, I have to fire you."

"It seems that she can't stay here as long as you are around, sniffing at her skirts." He said, sounding more angry then before. "I warned you to stay away from her didn't I?"

"But..." I tried to respond.

"No buts, Phil. Clean out your desk and be out of the building within the hour." He ordered. "You fucked yourself good this time Phil. Maybe next time you'll know better." And he walked out.

I was packed and out the door within thirty minutes. No one stopped to say goodbye, and no one seemed to notice my leaving.

Five months went by and I have found a new job at a computer company here in town. I had received no word from Mary or anyone else from the old company since I left.

I spent a lot of time thinking about our weekend together. I busied myself with friends and my new job.

I tried the bar scene again but the one niters and the empty sex just made me more depressed.

But then I was walking through the mall one morning. I hate the mall, with all those people wandering aimlessly from store to store buying nothing. I was there buying socks and underwear and I knew just where to go and I hoped to get out fast. But I stopped to look in a window at some shirts that were on sale and someone tapped me on the shoulder.

When I turned, I found Mary standing next to me.

I looked at her with surprise and then joy. She looked great.

"One of the blue ones will look good on you." As she looked at the shirts.

"Hey! How have you been?" I asked.

Mary looked nervous and kept glancing around to see if anyone was watching us.

"I'm doing pretty good, how about you?" She said in a shy voice, but still looking in the window and not at me.

"I'm doing fine." I said smiling down at her remembering how she looked under me months earlier.

Mary looked up at me and smiled back. "I've seen you around a few times over the months." A tear formed in her eye and she looked away, wiping the tear away with the sleeve of her coat. But I didn't say anything."

"Hey! Why are you crying Mary?' Although I knew she was reliving a part of her life, that I could only imagine was hard for her.

"It's me being silly I guess." She said. "But it's been almost six months and the first time I see you, you give me that look that you give,"

"What look?" I was puzzled.

"You know, that look. The, I want to have you look." She said starting to cheer up.

I laughed. "Oh, you mean the, I see beautiful Mary look." As I reached out and brushed the hair from her eyes.

"Ya, I guess that's the one I mean." She said now laughing. "So, do you miss me?"

"Yes, I miss you. I still have my coffee cup to remember you by." I joked.

Mary looked up at me and was again very serious.

"I have something of yours to remember you by too." She said with a gleam in her eyes.

"Really? What's that?" I asked.

Mary turned to face me and she opened her coat. Her pregnant belly stood out proudly and she looked at me for a reaction.

I looked at her and remembered the condoms that we left unused at the hotel. "How far along are you?"

"The doctor says I'm about five or six months." She looked very nervous and about to cry again..

"Mine?" I asked.

Mary nodded her reply.

"Does Frank know whose it is?" Mary again nodded a yes.

"Frank got a vasectomy after our second child. He can't give anyone babies anymore."

"So what is Frank feeling about the baby?" I pressed.

"Frank says as long as I stay away from you, and tell everyone that he's the father, he will pretend that it's his too."

Mary continued to explain.

"When it got around at work that I was pregnant, people started talking and asking who the father was, so I just mentioned to Phyllis that Frank and I had been fighting the weekend of the party about having another baby. Of course she spread the word around the whole place. Now everyone thinks that he got me pregnant to keep me happy. The rumors about us went away, and even Art thinks that he may have misunderstood and fired you for no good reason."

I just shook my head in disbelief at how things had developed.

"So is this what you want as well?" I moved closer to Mary.

"What I want? Or what I think is best for the family?" She was again wiping away the flowing tears from her cheeks. She was quiet for a few minutes, but then started to talk with a new urgency in her voice and manner.

"I miss you a lot Phil. I wanted to see you after you left but I thought you might be angry for losing your job over us. I was going to call you but I didn't have the nerve."

I reached out and put my arm around her and drew her closer to me.

"I missed you too." Is all I said. "You could have called anytime you wanted."

We stood together like that for a while without speaking. Mary stopped crying and regained her composure for a bit.

"So will you call me sometime and tell me how you are?" I asked her still holding her close.

Mary starting to cry again. She let her arm slip around my waist and she hugged me tight. "I want to see you again. I want to spend time with you again. I want you to look at me the way you used to before."

Saying this Mary turned and pressed her self against me. Looking into my eyes, she reached up and touched my cheek. 'The way you are looking at me even now."

I leaned down and kissed her soft lips. "What happens when Frank finds out?"

"We'll just be more careful next time, OK?" Mary smiled at me again, her eyes lighting up the way they did before.

Mary leaned closer and whispered, "Are you busy right now? Remember the Holiday Inn? Can you call and get us a room?"

I thought briefly about Frank and what he had said in the parking lot that day. I took out my phone and dialed the number for the hotel. I held her tight and made the reservation. I couldn't wait to see how Mary looked lying naked in bed, next to me, with my baby growing inside of her.